JORDIE CHANDLER...AGAIN!!!???

• 29 Replies

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

Re: JORDIE CHANDLER...AGAIN!!!???

• on: November 15, 2011, 05:56:17 PM
I am disgusted of these things brought up again and again, it's like a nightmare that never ends.

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer

• on: November 15, 2011, 06:13:04 PM
jordie was manipulated. just like mj. we need to understand that.

i dont think jordie is behind this. but still it makes me wanna  /pull hair/

just the cover of this book sends me into a rage!

People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
  • We are always in our own company

• on: November 15, 2011, 08:15:56 PM
The book is written by world famous writer Victor M Gutierrez  lolol/

Screams Latin Soap from distance...wonder if Chandler will be "JordanChandlerAlfonsoDeLaJoya"and Michael "MichaelJoeJacksonDeLosGarcía" and somewhere in the book they´ll find out that the cousin of the friend of the step father of the shop assistant of the house keeper is a relative old broke man who became a woman 20 years before.

("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg

• on: November 15, 2011, 08:48:02 PM
The book is written by world famous writer Victor M Gutierrez  lolol/

Screams Latin Soap from distance...wonder if Chandler will be "JordanChandlerAlfonsoDeLaJoya"and Michael "MichaelJoeJacksonDeLosGarcía" and somewhere in the book they´ll find out that the cousin of the friend of the step father of the shop assistant of the house keeper is a relative old broke man who became a woman 20 years before.

Once again the piece of shit of Victor Gutiérrez. It is presented on television in Spain a few days after that Michael " die " to vomit all his shit," you watched   MissG?

Offline simplyme

• Hoaxer

• on: November 15, 2011, 09:22:16 PM
I am disgusted of these things brought up again and again, it's like a nightmare that never ends.

Are you talking about the book Gina?  Michael sued this man.  The man lost and left the country at some point.  Came back and was hired by a network.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal