Michael Jackson Behind Recent Media Stories!?!
November 13, 2011, 11:49:34 PM
Guys have you noticed the relations between recent news stories and Michael Jackson.
I cant be the only one noticing these "coincidences".
Ill tell you guys this by order of significance and also tell you who we should watch at the end of this post.
.................... moonwalk_/
Lets start with the story running at the same time of the Conrad Murray Trial
The Baby Lisa Disappearance!
We all know Michael loved children and always spread message of love and care for us.
He always believed we needed to pay attention to them.
I find it ironic.
...................... moonwalk_/
Another is the Penn State child abuse controversy we have been hearing about lately.
The defensive coach of the Penn state football program (Jerry Sandusky) is being accused and admitted to sexually abusing under aged Boys at the college.
We all know that Michael was falsely accused of abusing boys in 1993 and again in 2005.
I believe that Michael maybe exposing the real abusers here.
........................... moonwalk_/
The next one is really weird but while the Conrad Trial was on a break for a day or two there was a case of Lindsay Lohan..Yet another court case where she faced a judge for breaking her probation agreement.
Another connection of Michael and Li-Lo is that after MJ died we saw Alberto Alverez working for  Lindsay and TMZ reported it and even helped me out by giving it the title
"Lindsay Lohan and MJ -- The Bodyguard Connection"
and even more help by writing "and it's unclear how the two hooked up in the first place."
Get ready for The Reveal of who to watch out for now besides Lohan.
............................ moonwalk_/
Drum Roll.............It Is Kim Kardashian.
What have we been hearing of her...Her marriage was a sham.
It was for show not real made up.
Does that remind you some one..Maybe some one like Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley.
The media is treating just like they treated MJ.
Hey BTW TMZ gives another subliminal Message in this new article.
"KIM KARDASHIAN Unleashing Heavyweight Lawyer To Silence PR Flack"
It talks about a guy she worked with on a blog a while a ago who is talking about her to promote his book. The reason why she wants her lawyer to shut him up is because they signed a confidentiality agreement and he is breaking it by talking about her and her marriage.
Guess what the names of the guy and her lawyer are.
The guy who is talking about her has the last name JAXSON and lawyer last name SINGER.
(Michael Jackson The Singer)
I find it to odd to be a coincidence.
There is also a prior relationship between Kim and Michael. .
Also Kim Kardashians 14th birthday was held at Neverland Ranch and  as of now his three children – Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 13, and Blanket - neighbours include Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga and Michael’s ex-wife, Lisa Marie Presley.
I think all these stories are to coincidental and related to michael.
Please tell me what you think of my post. Thanx for reading this.!.
Links to the stories:
Baby Lisa:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Penn State Scandal:
Lilo:
Kim Kardashian:
Birth day:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys have you noticed the relations between recent news stories and Michael Jackson.
Ill tell you guys this by order of significance and also tell you who we should watch at the end of this post.
We all know Michael loved children and always spread message of love and care for us.
I find it ironic.
Another is the Penn State child abuse controversy we have been hearing about lately.
The defensive coach of the Penn state football program (Jerry Sandusky) is being accused and admitted to sexually abusing under aged Boys at the college.
We all know that Michael was falsely accused of abusing boys in 1993 and again in 2005.
The next one is really weird but while the Conrad Trial was on a break for a day or two there was a case of Lindsay Lohan..Yet another court case where she faced a judge for breaking her probation agreement.
Another connection of Michael and Li-Lo is that after MJ died we saw Alberto Alverez working for  Lindsay and TMZ reported it and even helped me out by giving it the title
and even more help by writing "and it's unclear how the two hooked up in the first place."
Does that remind you some one..Maybe some one like Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley.
It talks about a guy she worked with on a blog a while a ago who is talking about her to promote his book. The reason why she wants her lawyer to shut him up is because they signed a confidentiality agreement and he is breaking it by talking about her and her marriage.
The guy who is talking about her has the last name JAXSON and lawyer last name SINGER.
Also Kim Kardashians 14th birthday was held at Neverland Ranch and  as of now his three children – Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 13, and Blanket - neighbours include Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga and Michael’s ex-wife, Lisa Marie Presley.
Links to the stories:
Baby Lisa:
Penn State Scandal:
Lilo:
Kim Kardashian:
Birth day:

Hy Peruvit  :)!!!!
Believe me you are not the only one who noticed that  8-).I'm 100% that Michael is behind all this stories and I have more connections to share.
During Murray trial many people had been looking INSIDE COURTROOM,but I didn't.I had looked OUTSIDE the courtroom,and believe me I saw some pretty STRANGE THINGS.Since you talked about children missing, look what I found  8-),and it all happened outside Murray courtroom trial.It is about a child,named Tino who was kidnapped by DA after less than one year,from Michae's MEMORIAL.I know this story is STRANGE  :?,but what IS NOT STRANGE in this HOAX,tell me  :? geek/ :lol:???? It seems that this kid saw Michael flying true the sky  :? ,after 2 days of his supposely death  ;) .Starting 1:15 you can hear Larry Nimmer asking Nagi Elhadary if what he heard was correct  :lol: . I'm telling you this things are strange,but this is not all  geek/ ,it's more,and I will post later.

Report #5 from Conrad Murray Trial about Nagi
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_51xIk3QPQ0&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

If you don't believe me look I found a video from 2009 where Tino said this things and it was LIVE!!! Starting 5:17 you can see him talking:

Michael Jackson Memorial Tribute Video Part 1 UPDATED
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjPvFiEBDO0&feature=related[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted late:
Shanny,

I find it ironic.
Links to the stories:
Baby Lisa:
Penn State Scandal:
Lilo:
Kim Kardashian:
Birth day:

OMG. I'm so glad you brought this up bc I was starting to think that I was the only one who felt this way. lol. About the Penn state thing....I really think it's not a coincidence because the LAST time MJ was accused of molestation charges, he basically had ENOUGH of false allegations. Seems like now that MJ is "GONE", all of the REAL criminals are being EXPOSED! Crazy huh???  /bravo/ for bringing this up :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

i REALLLLLLY want to say thank you for this thread. this is something i would not have picked up on or even paid attention to. so i really do value this info as it is a brilliant connection. thank you i am so garetful that you have shared this.

will keep my eyes and ears open. have being paying so much attention to MJ / courtcase / MJ family only lately that i neglect other info that is often been found to be connected.

thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Thank you for bringing this up and making us aware of the connections these stories have to Michael. I would not be surprised about this - I've wondered why it's taken this many years for the Penn State story to come out. Hmmm....

Thanks for those videos about Tino - very interesting. If it's true I hope he gets his son back soon. Crazy what goes on under our noses while we are being distracted, right? Time to wake up.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Funny, I HAVE thought about each of these instances...I hear about these stories, mostly from HLN, which BTW, I'm suspicious about too...and when they air the story, right away my mind leads me to similar stories of Michael.
I've thought I'm just Michael obsessed, but I guess you friends have been noticing the same things :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I would almost bet that Michael was/is very connected(invested) with HLN. They covered the trial exclusively, and they seem to be dedicated to helping find children. We all know Michael devoted his life to helping them in anyway possible. Kinda goes hand in hand if you ask me. Or maybe it's just coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
Oh wow all these media stories..sorta creepy, right? News in America NEVER reaches Ireland so the Baby Lisa thing or the Penn State Child Abuse is new to me. On another note I never knew Kims 14th was held at Neverland I'm 14 next year...hey you never know   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Perhaps we are becoming more aware of the news?  I'm not saying to watch sensationalized TV news, but just be aware.  I've heard of the Govt kidnapping kids but was 50/50 about it till I heard Nagi tell of his son's kidnapping. I don't know why they would take this particular child unless they thought he had some kind of psychic power or something.   When Penn State's Sandusky was busted for child molestation charges, the first thing I thought of was "I wonder if MJ had anything to do with this" because I read that kids from Sandusky's organization The Second Mile went to Neverland at one point so MJ was aware of this organization.    What makes me mad is that fans of Joe Paterno (coach of Penn State football) are flipping out because their beloved coach is gone.  WTF.....what about knowing about kids being molested and turning the other way?  Here is the list of people who knew and did nothing:
Jerry Sandusky worked for Penn State for 32 years as an assistant coach and defensive coordinator. He is charged with sexually abusing eight boys, whom he recruited through his charity for troubled boys, The Second Mile, from 1994 to 2009.

15 ADULTS WHO KNEW ABOUT ALLEGATIONS OF SANDUSKY’S BEHAVIOR BEFORE THE ARREST:

Joe Paterno, the legendary Penn State University football coach who was in his 46th season, was fired by the school’s board of trustees Wednesday.

Graham B. Spanier, Penn State’s president since 1995, also was fired by the board of trustees Wednesday. He was told of the 2002 shower incident but did not report the matter to police.

Tim Curley, Penn State’s athletic director, is charged by the state attorney general with perjury and failing to report to authorities what he knew of the allegations.

Gary Schultz, Penn State’s senior vice president for finance and business, is charged by the attorney general with perjury and failing to report to authorities what he knew of the allegations.

Mike McQueary, Penn State assistant football coach, says he witnessed Sandusky having anal sex with a boy in the shower in 2002 and reported the incident to his higher-ups.

Jim Calhoun, a janitor who saw Sandusky performing oral sex on a boy in 2000, suffers from dementia and is not competent to testify.

Ronald Petrosky, another janitor, was approached by a shaking and crying Calhoun in 2000. He testified that the janitors were afraid they’d lose their jobs if they told on Sandusky.

Jay Witherite, the janitors’ immediate supervisor, was told of the 2000 incident and left it up to Calhoun to report it.

Ray Gricar, formerly Centre County district attorney, investigated a 1998 claim about Sandusky acting inappropriately with a boy in the shower. He disappeared in 2005.

Ronald Schreffler, a campus detective, was told in 1998 to close the case on Sandusky.

Jerry Lauro, an investigator with the state Department of Child Welfare, interviewed Sandusky on the 1998 incident.

Thomas Harmon was director of campus police in 1998, when Sandusky was investigated.

Ralph Ralston, another campus police officer, worked on the Sandusky case in 1998.

Dr. Jack Raykovitz, executive director of The Second Mile, allegedly was notified of the anal sex incident in 2002.

Wendell Courtney was university counsel during the 1998 investigation and remains counsel for The Second Mile.

Kids as young as age 8 were molested and nobody thought to do anything about it????????

I still don't know how Lindsay Lohen fits in the puzzle, but she is a piece of it somehow.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

Hy Peruvit  :)!!!Tino who was kidnapped by DA after less than one year,from Michae's MEMORIAL.....
LOVE
[/quote]

sorry,i'm italian.... i would like 2 know what is "d.a.";what do u mean when u say "kidnapped by d.a."?? thanx.

*LUNA*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

Concerning the Penn state situation, on HLN (AGAIN) they are reporting on this and are saying that this man, Sandusky, giving a phone interview with his attny right there letting him go on and on, reminds the reporter of CONRAD MURRAY giving his interview to the cops and being let to go on and on.

Hummmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Peruvit thanks for your post....very interesting      /bravo/     ...Sure ...Is Michael behind all!!!! :) lolol/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Wow, I love that people are paying attention to the surrounding stories and looking for connections but I do think all these connections are a bit of a stretch.

Sure, they all relate to children and whatnot but I do feel all of them are isolated instances. You don't need 3 different stories to prove the media are a scam, you accomplish that with the trial. Fabricating all these stories, interconnecting them is a significantly tough task, even if the FBI are in on it.

Baby Lisa is not related, you can tell the instance is isolated. HLN always have missing kids. Too much realism all around, parents, etc.

Penn state is obv. a huge scandal and story right now but personally I cant put the connection together. You just hoaxed a 6 week trial, now its Penn states turn? Not plausible

Kardashian and Kris lol something tells me there not in this hoax. Just knowing the personalities, the wedding was not a sham. Its just Kim and Kris. Cant see them involved. 

I thought Lilo's initially may have something to do with it, with the bodyguard connection but looking at it now, dont think its the case, what benefit does her story have in the end? I could be wrong, who knows, but Ive always seen these stories as isolated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hy Peruvit  :)!!!Tino who was kidnapped by DA after less than one year,from Michae's MEMORIAL.....
LOVE

sorry,i'm italian.... i would like 2 know what is "d.a.";what do u mean when u say "kidnapped by d.a."?? thanx.

*LUNA*

[/quote]

Luna DA means DISTRICT ATTORNEY  :).
Now I have a question that it is in my mind for a while  :? . If Tino was one of the LAST PERSON who saw Michael,what this has to do with OBAMA???? Because on that banner from Tino's father hands is clearly written this:
IF OBAMA CAN HAVE HIS CHILDREN,WHY CAN'T I.Return my son. :shock:
We saw some glimpses of Obama in This is it movie,but this is very strange,and so is this HOAX,no  :????
Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 02:31:06 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

Hy Peruvit  :)!!!!

Report #5 from Conrad Murray Trial about Nagi
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_51xIk3QPQ0&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

If you don't believe me look I found a video from 2009 where Tino said this things and it was LIVE!!! Starting 5:17 you can see him talking:

Michael Jackson Memorial Tribute Video Part 1 UPDATED
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjPvFiEBDO0&feature=related[/youtube]

LOVE
[/quote]

hi!! this story is attracting my attenction,but (unfortunately) i'm not a native english/american speaker and so i'm not able to understand every word the man and the child say.... do u know where could i find a transcription of their speeches?? i can't believe that the child who spoke after the memorial is the same person who that man is talking about,outside the tribunal!! is it possible the coincidence number 20039475342320000??
(i've found nagi on linkedin!!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login executive producer/tv development..... i think he's another actor of this big movie..... it is enough 4 me)

*LUNA*

Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 11:02:06 AM by LUNA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions