Re: Who is the CHOSEN one?
February 24, 2012, 02:26:55 PM
 bearhug And Michael, if you read this...please contact me ..I'll be there for you  bearhug  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 24, 2012, 03:16:14 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But I am sure that Michael Jackson did not do this for a single woman. Let's see (or try, depending on your desire, determination, devotion and plan)  the whole picture. I think Michael Jackson did it for all the human race.
But still, I maintain my 'theory', Michael Jackson waits/waited for someone.

"Two Birds" from Michael Jackson's "Dancing the Dream"..I guess this shows something:

Two Birds

It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven't ever met you, and no one has your picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery? Let's give them a clue:

Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air. One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.

It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless...

Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be before the world hears your song in mine?

Oh, that is a day I hunger for!

wish you Victory!
~Virads Aventura Mistery~

Maybe I do not understand what Michael had in mind when he wrote Two birds but by the "silent bird" he seems to mean his soul - his true essence, his true self that the world doesn't know.
But what has this to do with the chosen one he is/was waiting for??

The real clue is this one:"but they'll never find you. Unless...Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air"  That's it, that's the true love in his soul that the world can not see.
V I don't know why you have linked Two birds of the chosen one. Unless the chosen one can help Michael reveal his true self to the world one day. It's not very clear to me and it's not in line with my "theories" lol.
You say the chosen one is more probably a man than a woman. I say it MUST be a woman, and not any woman...but the one who was destined to him from the beginning of times. Meaning myself  ;D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just kidding lol. But I really do believe his true divine complement is a woman and she is the chosen one.

This is it Michael.
Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 03:18:13 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

February 25, 2012, 09:54:33 AM
AMEN, @Gina!   
Ahh, sweet words.....@@
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2012, 12:20:24 PM
And I,m still waiting,lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

February 25, 2012, 10:57:12 PM
You dont have to @missudi -  " Just Call My Name....!"  @@
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2012, 03:05:03 PM
I say it MUST be a woman, and not any woman...but the one who was destined to him from the beginning of times. Meaning myself  ;D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just kidding lol. But I really do believe his true divine complement is a woman and she is the chosen one.

This is it Michael.
I agree with you, Gina. You said very beautiful  /bravo/ It is very good theory, V-for-Virads :)
Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 03:11:54 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 27, 2012, 05:28:05 PM
MJ and Elvis theme for TIAI.  I somehow don't think MJ is finished with Lisa, no matter the seeming obstacles. As Back said it was a 20 year plan equaling 1989 from 2009. I'm pretty sure MJ had Lisa on the brain at that time.  This is not a short hoax but a life-time crowning project. I believe there are rumblings, whispers for this year.
Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 04:16:33 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 28, 2012, 04:14:15 AM
MJ and Elvis theme for TIAI.  I somehow don't think MJ is finished with Lisa, no matter the seeming obstacles. As back said it was a 20 year plan equaling 1989 from 2009. I'm pretty sure MJ had Lisa on the brain at that time.  This is not a short hoax but a life-time crowning project. I believe there are rumblings, whispers for this year.

Maybe MJ was addicted to Lisa like we are addicted to him :o OH HELL NOOOOOOOO!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 28, 2012, 04:28:37 AM
MJ and Elvis theme for TIAI.  I somehow don't think MJ is finished with Lisa, no matter the seeming obstacles. As back said it was a 20 year plan equaling 1989 from 2009. I'm pretty sure MJ had Lisa on the brain at that time.  This is not a short hoax but a life-time crowning project. I believe there are rumblings, whispers for this year.

Maybe MJ was addicted to Lisa like we are addicted to him :o OH HELL NOOOOOOOO!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
MJ's heart is big enough for 1 good woman as soul-mate, and unlimited soul-friends that I think he puts out much love for! You've felt him, I've felt him, and "the best is yet to come!"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 28, 2012, 04:54:12 AM

MJ's heart is big enough for 1 good woman as soul-mate, and unlimited soul-friends that I think he puts out much love for! You've felt him, I've felt him, and "the best is yet to come!"

And our hearts are big enough for OUR soul-mates and Michael ...there's room for everybody if we love from the heart. We are all ONE aren't we..... suspicious//.....but we are not all close together.  crash/ :
Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 05:01:45 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 28, 2012, 11:55:29 AM
OMG V OMG!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

March 01, 2012, 03:04:18 PM

But I am sure that Michael Jackson did not do this for a single woman. Let's see (or try, depending on your desire, determination, devotion and plan)  the whole picture. I think Michael Jackson did it for all the human race.
But still, I maintain my 'theory', Michael Jackson waits/waited for someone.

"Two Birds" from Michael Jackson's "Dancing the Dream"..I guess this shows something:

Two Birds

It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven't ever met you, and no one has your picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery? Let's give them a clue:

Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air. One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.

It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless...

Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be before the world hears your song in mine?

Oh, that is a day I hunger for!

wish you Victory!
~Virads Aventura Mistery~

Maybe I do not understand what Michael had in mind when he wrote Two birds but by the "silent bird" he seems to mean his soul - his true essence, his true self that the world doesn't know.
But what has this to do with the chosen one he is/was waiting for??

The real clue is this one:"but they'll never find you. Unless...Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air"  That's it, that's the true love in his soul that the world can not see.
V I don't know why you have linked Two birds of the chosen one. Unless the chosen one can help Michael reveal his true self to the world one day. It's not very clear to me and it's not in line with my "theories" lol.
You say the chosen one is more probably a man than a woman. I say it MUST be a woman, and not any woman...but the one who was destined to him from the beginning of times. Meaning myself  ;D :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is it Michael.

you might just be onto something there gina
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 02, 2012, 11:30:12 AM

And our hearts are big enough for OUR soul-mates and Michael ...there's room for everybody if we love from the heart. We are all ONE aren't we..... suspicious//.....but we are not all close together.  crash/ :

I LOVE you MJonMind & Gina! you're adorable!!  bearhug

And my heart is big enough too, to love Elvis , Michael, all the double-BAM believers and... I would say my husband too, but I am not married and I broke up with my boyfriend last year... he was cheating on me!  fresse/

@V-for-Virad: interesting topic! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 02, 2012, 11:42:33 AM
First of all please be kind to me regarding my theory because this is my first post.  ;D
Ok, here it is:

Well, It is clear from all the clues that Michael has been planning a big 'mission' from a long time.
So, why more waiting..there are a lot of people believing the story.
MY theory is that to complete whatever he is doing, he needs help. Not just faith.
And, its not a normal person's help..I mean..um.....he may be waiting for someone.(just like in some movies where someone happens to be at the wrong place in the wrong time and he suddenly discovers that he was destined to do some task, fullfiling a prophecy..etc)
Michael maybe waiting for someone to support him.
Maybe.
If so, where is that man? (or woman)
Maybe that's also Michael's problem.
Maybe.

Its just a theory I thought, there are no proof to prove it. It is possible that Michael has got everything ready for that single person (maybe for a team, who knows?), and now he maybe waiting for that 'chosen one' to stand the side of L.O.V.E.....

Its only a theory, but remember...."Life is full of surprises!"

As this is my first post, please tell me what you think about this!
 michael-jackson/ moonwalk_/ michael-jackson/

I think you have an interesting theory.
But in my opinion, knowing Michael (as best as it possibly is to know him....) , knowing that he had been planning this hoax for more than 12 years... Knowing how he loves precision and perfection, I think the idea of letting this at the hazard's chance (waiting for someone to appear and help) is not very plausible... It's a little risky to let your plan depend on the hope that maybe, just maybe the person (or a no. of people) would appear to help you just in the time needed!

BUT on the other hand, I don't think your theory is completely wrong. I think that Michael has included us  (his fans, believers) in his plan ever since the beginning! Michael knows his fans very well, he knows he can count on us (as a whole, as a group) for whatever purpose he may need us for! Most probably, the clues that he left for us to find are the best proof that we ARE part of his plan! we are the "living proof" of his death hoax.

When he returns and people start blaming him for having faked his death, he will have the best excuse ever!!

I think Michael will say something like this:

I am sorry if you suffered, it was not my fault that you were BLIND to the clues that I had left for me being alive! Look, there are many believers-fans out there, who had their eyes open wide and knew all the time that I was alive!! Why weren't you opened to my clues? Why did you say the believers were crazy?? Because it was you who chose to believe that I was dead! I didn't lie, I just tried to open everybody's eyes and minds about how the media can be tricky!! Sorry if you "ate the donuts"! Nobody forced you to believe anything! It was your choice to believe what you wanted to believe! Dead or Alive !
Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 11:45:35 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 02, 2012, 12:01:43 PM
I find this interesting....I think we are all chosen for this great adventure, somehow we are ! Something happened on that day with us all, something that opened our mind and heart, our imagination .I feel sad that we are divided and non- believers still don't wanna understand the true meaning of Michael's message.I hope this is coming to an end soon.....I miss Michael too much

We are all chosen. But we all cannot be 'Michael's or 'V's... it takes a lot to bring yourself to that position.
Remember, in the movie, there was a lot who helped V in the mission. If they were not there, V couldn't have done it, but it V was not there, the people won't be able to do it.
@SimPattyK:  Maybe, Michael Jackson, has taken a risk.. and MAYBE, that risk is Mankind's hope..
Just imagine what happens, if, in the movie, after all he (mr.V) did, if people refused to fight with him??

IMHO, Michael's plan includes us, BUT there MUST be someone else who takes the weight. I am hoping to post, little by little, the facts that lead me to this conclusion.

"I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten.."

This is it!
wish you Victory!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late