GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Who is the CHOSEN one?
February 11, 2012, 02:46:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
First of all please be kind to me regarding my theory because this is my first post.  ;D
Ok, here it is:

Well, It is clear from all the clues that Michael has been planning a big 'mission' from a long time.
So, why more waiting..there are a lot of people believing the story.
MY theory is that to complete whatever he is doing, he needs help. Not just faith.
And, its not a normal person's help..I mean..um.....he may be waiting for someone.(just like in some movies where someone happens to be at the wrong place in the wrong time and he suddenly discovers that he was destined to do some task, fullfiling a prophecy..etc)
Michael maybe waiting for someone to support him.
Maybe.
If so, where is that man? (or woman)
Maybe that's also Michael's problem.
Maybe.

Its just a theory I thought, there are no proof to prove it. It is possible that Michael has got everything ready for that single person (maybe for a team, who knows?), and now he maybe waiting for that 'chosen one' to stand the side of L.O.V.E.....

Its only a theory, but remember...."Life is full of surprises!"

As this is my first post, please tell me what you think about this!
 michael-jackson/ moonwalk_/ michael-jackson/

Why that big grin after you say this is your first post?

So you believe it won't come to an end until Mike founds the chosen one.Somebody who would be able to help him, like EV helped Mr. V.?
Why so much responsability on the shoulders of only 2 people? Doesn't seem too fair.

So how many people are you testing right now Michael? As you got everything ready for him/her, I'm sure you don't just stay and wait for the chosen one to fall from the sky for your/our mission.

God knows what you look for. If it's only to stand the side of LOVE, it's easy to find him/her - we all stand by the side of LOVE. What else he/she has to do ??
Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 02:52:12 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 11, 2012, 06:28:28 PM
Maybe he is too busy building "Noah's Ark" to save himself....and busy collecting one of each sex of animal breeds, and many women to reproduce with, when the sea level rises and the earth as we know it comes to an end...........

All those lucky women could reproduce many "mini" Michael Jackson's.....so the world can be a better place in the future!!!

Any volunteers???  lol

:o

confused/ :? :roll: :lol:   Love you all really !!!! My adorable hoax friends!!!! Make me happy !!!! bearhug :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

February 23, 2012, 07:08:51 AM
If so, where is that man? (or woman)

It's me, it's me !!!!  bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ /woohoo/ :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a serious note, I would like to ask Michael why he doesn't love women :(?
He was alone for so long that it seems quite unusual/difficult to understand to  me. And I don't think it's for privacy reasons that we know nothing.

He loves women very, very much. You might say - most of them didn't want to be HARASSED by the paparazzi!
Even Debbi Rowe couldn't take it, right?

Think about it: what woman in her right mind, wants to be shown off like a freakin' side show in a circus!
At private parties, he was with women, where cameras were NOT abound.  rr/

100% agree Tink. The person who decides to expend his/her life with a famous "wanted" one should be very careful when comes to fanatics as well as having a polite way of expression to be able to tell the media and harassers to phuck off.

Michael was followed most of the time, lately, by the same group of young women. He was very patient. I would be scared.

Me too, MissG! But then - that's what a bomb-proof, bullet-proof car is for, along with security, and decoys, I suppose.
Just hard to imagine what it would be like, to be living inside a gilded-cage, with every skeleton in your closet scrutinized!!

I got the impression this person knows who she is - but, didn't like the idea of all of that. Ergo, his faking his death was to protect HER.

Indications perhaps, is a contribution to ahem, the real reason why Lisa Marie and he really divorced - if I may be so bold. Delve into photos, etc., anything of someone who may be at the same place, same time as him, no matter how trivial, who didn't want to be examined to such a nightmarish level.

Strongly feel there was someone between her and Debbie...just a hunch, from what psychic and others said. Michael believed in marriage for sex. He may have been forced into marrying Debbie instead of this girl, who'd stolen his heart!?

Is that when his world was turned upside down? Looking at time-tables...he just stopped looking, and pining.

But I am sure that Michael Jackson did not do this for a single woman. Let's see (or try, depending on your desire, determination, devotion and plan)  the whole picture. I think Michael Jackson did it for all the human race.
But still, I maintain my 'theory', Michael Jackson waits/waited for someone.

"Two Birds" from Michael Jackson's "Dancing the Dream"..I guess this shows something:

Two Birds

It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven't ever met you, and no one has your picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery? Let's give them a clue:

Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air. One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.

It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless...

Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be before the world hears your song in mine?

Oh, that is a day I hunger for!

wish you Victory!
~Virads Aventura Mistery~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2012, 08:50:35 AM
And about that Facebook link someone posted, http:\\www.facebook.com\misteryvirads   /bravo/
That is me.

And I think the chances are less, that it will be a girl/woman.
And if Michael Jackson saw the Noah's Ark story, he will be very hurt. For I am sure that if he has to build one, he will make it enough to get all of us inside.  respect/

I don't want to be a party pooper, but I don't think the OP was having a potential Mrs. Jackson in mind with the 'chosen one'. I don't think that the hoax forums are dating sites in disguise for Michael, lol! With his intelligence and testing ability, I am sure he is able to find someone in a less extreme way. Plus when I look at my own priorities at the moment, I am far too busy with everything that this hoax has set in motion in my life which for me is more important at this moment than finding myself a loving husband that can help me create my own soccer team of adorable kids. And I am just a spectator, just imagine what his main priority is.

Anyway, in other words: I think this thread is a little off topic.
^^ just what I said. Not a girl, probably. And this should be a little more into the topic, this is a theory, but maybe THIS is the REAL THING. Who knows?

Thanks for all positive (and not-so-positive) responds.
Hope to hear more.

wishing you Victory,
~Virads ~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 23, 2012, 10:45:15 AM
And about that Facebook link someone posted, http:\\www.facebook.com\misteryvirads   /bravo/
That is me.

And I think the chances are less, that it will be a girl/woman.
And if Michael Jackson saw the Noah's Ark story, he will be very hurt. For I am sure that if he has to build one, he will make it enough to get all of us inside.  respect/

He will be very hurt??? How do you know Mr. V :) ?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 23, 2012, 10:47:39 AM
Not a girl, probably.

Damn crash/.
Or is this reversed psychology?

He found the chosen one already. The rest of us can go home.
Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 11:06:16 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

February 23, 2012, 11:06:06 AM
I don't think it's ONE but ONES and my hunch is that all of us who have CHOSEN to be here are CHOSEN ONES.  It's a funny thing, but when I first heard about Michael's Army of Love and heard saw Sade's video, something hit me inside.  I just KNEW I wanted to be a part of 'IT.'  It seemed crazy at the time, and crazy still.  What does that really MEAN???  Part of What? 

How can I explain to people outside the hoax what I can't explain even to myself.  How is it that out of the billions of MJ fans, so few of us have chosen to be here?  And how odd is it that one of them should be me?   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

February 24, 2012, 12:51:40 PM

But I am sure that Michael Jackson did not do this for a single woman. Let's see (or try, depending on your desire, determination, devotion and plan)  the whole picture. I think Michael Jackson did it for all the human race.

"Two Birds" from Michael Jackson's "Dancing the Dream"..I guess this shows something:

Two Birds

It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven't ever met you, and no one has your picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery? Let's give them a clue:

Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air. One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.

Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be before the world hears your song in mine?

wish you Victory!

Thank you Virads to remind us this poem.

This poem is I think very important in its significance. If I'm not wrong the other bird represents the Holy Spirit, the true friend of our soul, the truth of God that should dwell in all of us. If only all the people realized this they would stop searching for answers outside of themselves or look to others to solve their problems. There needs to be an increase of spirituality into the people because the illusions of this world are about materialism, so the answers, the strength and hope necessary can only be found inside because that's where God talks and communicates most with us, we do not live forever yet people are attached, "enslaved" to this world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyon

February 24, 2012, 01:08:54 PM

Two Birds

wish you Victory!

Thank you Virads to remind us this poem.

This poem is I think very important in its significance. If I'm not wrong the other bird represents the Holy Spirit, the true friend of our soul, the truth of God that should dwell in all of us. If only all the people realized this they would stop searching for answers outside of themselves or look to others to solve their problems. There needs to be an increase of spirituality into the people because the illusions of this world are about materialism, so the answers, the strength and hope necessary can only be found inside because that's where God talks and communicates most with us, we do not live forever yet people are attached, "enslaved" to this world.

I agree with that, Sarahli. The chosen one?? If I pray to God and he answers my prayer, then I am the chosen one. If I dream of something and all my dreams come true, then I am the chosen one. If I suddenly find myself in a middle of a hoax by chance, then I have been chosen by God. I guess we are all the chosen ones. We discovered it by chance. And who is steering is ? That is God. So yes, we  all are the chosen ones. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

February 24, 2012, 01:15:05 PM
Maybe he is too busy building "Noah's Ark" to save himself....and busy collecting one of each sex of animal breeds, and many women to reproduce with, when the sea level rises and the earth as we know it comes to an end...........

All those lucky women could reproduce many "mini" Michael Jackson's.....so the world can be a better place in the future!!!

Any volunteers???  lol

:o

confused/ :? :roll: :lol:   Love you all really !!!! My adorable hoax friends!!!! Make me happy !!!! bearhug :lol:
ME ME MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! LMAO...I would gladly birth a few babies for MikeyBear!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Sarahli

February 24, 2012, 01:40:49 PM
Thank you Diggy I agree with you. I think that our priority should be our devotion to God because I think that this is the main reason why we're on Earth.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyon

February 24, 2012, 01:47:23 PM
Thank you Diggy I agree with you. I think that our priority should be our devotion to God because I think that this is the main reason why we're on Earth.

bearhug

yeah, you're right on that !

Even Bunny agrees on it!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Sarahli

February 24, 2012, 02:00:36 PM

bearhug

Oh thank you Diggy! Bunny always puts a smile on my face.  :lol:

penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

February 24, 2012, 02:16:43 PM

bearhug

Oh thank you Diggy! Bunny always puts a smile on my face.  :lol:

penguin/

on mine too!!!  :lol: :lol:

Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 02:19:22 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

February 24, 2012, 02:25:02 PM
I find this interesting....I think we are all chosen for this great adventure, somehow we are ! Something happened on that day with us all, something that opened our mind and heart, our imagination .I feel sad that we are divided and non- believers still don't wanna understand the true meaning of Michael's message.I hope this is coming to an end soon.....I miss Michael too much
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions