Adi

I love this numerology!!!!!

From Bec:

11/30/11 is the 888th day of the hoax (since 6/25/09) and the 333rd day of the year. 888+333 = 1221

888th day=Elvis is the key to the hoax (told to us more then once)

8= the number of infinity.

11/29/11, or sentencing day also is an 11/11/11, or 11/2+9/11.

Add one day to 11/29/11 or one day of simmering you get 11/30/11.

11/30/11 is the 29th (2+9=11) anniversary of the release of Thriller album and the 30th year of Thriller inclusive---->11-30).

11/30/11 is Wednesday... "see you next Wednesday" --Thriller Monster. 

Related to this is an interesting picture posted by Paris on her Twitter - she is wearing a t-shirt with 33 on the front and it looks like a 3 on the sleeve........333!!!

Also - I wrote this in another thread a few days ago, but it's worth posting here too:

Maybe the "1 day of simmering", which has been a constant theme throughout the entire hoax, could ALSO be to account for the time differences across the world.......after all  "we are all one, we are a family" 

So 29th November at 8:30am when the sentencing is to take place in the USA it will be the 30th November in other parts of the world (like here in Oz).

As we know November 30th is  the date when Thriller was released.

What is even more interesting is that from 25th June 2009 to 30th November 2011 it is 2 years, 5 months, 6 days (inclusive)....recognise those numbers?????

25/6

8-) :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bec and Adi your equations equal BAM!!!  moonwalk_/ party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

I agree conclusivemj, I like this thread lol 8-D.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: bec
11/30/11 is the 888th day of the hoax (since 6/25/09) and the 333rd day of the year. 888+333 = 1221

11/30/11 is the 29th (2+9=11) anniversary of the release of Thriller album and the 30th year of Thriller inclusive---->11-30).

Wooooooooooooooow.  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Adi

Just a correction......it is actually November 29th which is the 333rd day of the year, not November 30th.

However - it still ties in nicely with the sentencing day being then etc

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just a correction......it is actually November 29th which is the 333rd day of the year, not November 30th.

I used this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and I put January 1st into the start date and November 30th into the end date, and it says 333 days :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Adi

and I put January 1st into the start date and November 30th into the end date, and it says 333 days :?

I can see what you mean but  it seems that site calculates the difference, or how many days between two dates, so that is why it came up with 333 as the difference between Jan 1st and Nov 30th.

However, if you count the total number of days from Jan 1st to November 30th - then November 30th is actually the 334th day of the year and Nov 29th is the 333rd (in a non-leap year that is).

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I can see what you mean but  it seems that site calculates the difference, or how many days between two dates, so that is why it came up with 333 as the difference between Jan 1st and Nov 30th.

However, if you count the total number of days from Jan 1st to November 30th - then November 30th is actually the 334th day of the year and Nov 29th is the 333rd (in a non-leap year that is).

That's already been addressed. Read my post before you find something to be falsely disappointed about.

Inclusive/exclusive counting systems work symbiotically together in all aspects of the 11/30/11 numerology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
It's 29 already here errrr

soon there are 29 years since Thriller
Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 05:12:57 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

That's already been addressed. Read my post before you find something to be falsely disappointed about.

Inclusive/exclusive counting systems work symbiotically together in all aspects of the 11/30/11 numerology.

I am not getting my hopes up about any dates at all to be "falsely disappointed about".

Just pointing out interesting things about the dates 29 and 30 November and that 2 different websites give different number of days.

Simple.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

The difference is inclusion/exclusion which is what the numerology I posted already takes into account. I'm not telling you or anyone else to get their hopes up, I'm making a record of the facts regarding the numerology surrounding those dates. The way you post it makes it sound as if I missed something. I did not. Souza and I have been talking about these dates since before day 777. I am writing it down to keep track of it in one official place. We didn't miss this, you don't need to phrase your words in such a way as to suggest that we did or people will get the wrong impression. Dates and numbers are confusing enough. Please make sure you have reviewed the information and fully understand all of it.

For the record---->your website comment/concern is irrelevant to the numerology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Final update 6.5 (6+5=11, 6x5=30) by TS: posted on 11/30/10. Final paragraph of final update was in regards to final redirect on 11/30/10 of a clock with hands at 11:30.

11. Eleven Thirty

I have titled this post update #6.5 (not update #7), because this is primarily a continuation of update #6.  And yes, it’s also because I said that update #7 will probably be after BAM.  Does this mean that there will still be more updates and/or posts, before update #7 (6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.95, 6.96, 6.999, etc)?  I won’t say absolutely no, but most likely not.

Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help.  But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.

I will be watching, and if anyone wants to make a serious attempt at the $999 reward: I will certainly either respond to it or else send the money; but they must be serious calculations.  Other than that, I am not obligated to do any redirects or posts; it is my own choice, and no amount of complaints or anything else is going to force me to post again.  If I have been wrong on anything, time will tell.  And if I’ve been right, time will also tell—the truth will prevail.

Instead of doing a whole new post: I may on a rare occasion make a comment or two in a thread that was posted by someone else (and probably redirect to that comment, so people will who are following TIAI will see it).  But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.

The hoax doesn’t rely only on TS anyway; as many have said, they believed in the hoax before TS ever posted anything.  In fact, don’t you think there is good reason why I didn’t post any new thread—or even make a comment in an existing thread—until more than two months after the “death”?  If I had posted immediately after 6-25-2009, then people could claim that TS is the reason for believing in the hoax; but it did not happen this way, for a good reason.

This update 6.5 (6 + 5 = 11) was posted at 11:30 PM (CA time), on 11-30 (November 30).  Also, a few days ago TIAI redirected to a clock with the hands at 11:30 {http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=16037}.  What is the significance of this?  As usual, the redirect had more than one meaning.

The Thriller album was released on 11-30 {http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thriller_(album)}; and Eliza’s case was previously scheduled for 11-30, although it is now rescheduled for 12-14 {http://http://chancerydata.shelbycountytn.gov/pls/chweb/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=CH-09-1696}.

Speaking of Thriller, 11:30 (PM) is “close to midnight ... the midnight hour is close at hand”.  So 11:30 also represents near the end (end of the day, or end of the hoax, or end of the world, etc).

And finally, we are now about half way between 2009 and 2012 (“four more years”); and 11:30 is half way between 11:00 and 12:00.  The clock is ticking, and there is no time for unimportant or unkind controversy.  Yes, some things are important and must be discussed—even if we don’t agree; but even then, disagreements should be done respectfully.  It’s all for LOVE!

“And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm .” (Matthew 8:26).  I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time.  Jermaine said: “it’s all going to come out” (and this was in the context of the “airport” slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting dizzyyy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Adi

I understand the numerology fully.

To reiterate what I was saying in my post - November 30th is actually the 334th day of the year and November 29th is the 333rd day of the year. I was just pointing out this fact.

In your original post you indicate that 30th November is 333rd day of the year - and it isn't. Get a calender and count from Jan 1st (counted as Day 1) to November 30th and November 30th is the 334th day of the year.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

It is if you are counting days from, aka exclusively. Same as 777 day, 8/10/11 or 8/11/11 depending on how you count. This time around it's 888 day, 11/29/11 or 11/30/11. The same is true of 333 day.

Edited to say: we are saying the same thing.
Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 09:33:51 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Tomorrow I will be in the same court on my jury duty, same floor, next door of the same room where CM and Jackson will be. I'll try to get there sooner, so I would be able to observe something and later share with you here.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions