GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
well yes, you might say he's used to it /overreacting/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Exactly...and just imagine...what a pleasure to pay them back now  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

i dont think that mj cares what the press think of him at this stage. he is probably aware that there will be some haters who dont get it. but i think that the reason behind DH, once he reveals will counteract any remaining small fibre of credibility that the media have and all credibility will go to mj.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Suzy7

I agree Australian and Front's post made me LOL. It's so true too, as if an extra *wink-nudge* will make people believe them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As I mentioned in a recent post, the silence is defeating now, but for me November 29th MAY be the BAM. If it isn't then it is around the corner IF this is truly a death hoax (there is nothing more to do at this point and the dancers contracts are almost expired PLUS Uri Geller put his foot in his mouth in April and almost admitted Michael was coming to his show to reveal all but then Uri must have gotten a got call and that stopped) we will soon know! Michael is too "loud" to hide for so long :) I hope this deafening silence brings the storm soon!

michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As I mentioned in a recent post, the silence is defeating now, but for me November 29th MAY be the BAM. If it isn't then it is around the corner IF this is truly a death hoax (there is nothing more to do at this point and the dancers contracts are almost expired PLUS Uri Geller put his foot in his mouth in April and almost admitted Michael was coming to his show to reveal all but then Uri must have gotten a got call and that stopped) we will soon know! Michael is too "loud" to hide for so long :) I hope this deafening silence brings the storm soon!

michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Defeating is a typo. I mean deafening...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
When does the dancers contracts end @conclusiveMJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

illusion. you love the points abt dancers contract... i have seen you mention it on other threads... or perhaps it was on chat.

am i right in saying you seem to feel that bam will happen whilst dancers are still under contract. not so much for more performances, but for confidentiality purposes. that dancers are staying 'in character' or 'mums the word' on DH, til the end of their contract to TII. i thought this is what i gathered from you pointing out the dancers contract, that you believe bam will happen whilst dancers are still contracted and therefore bound to confidentiality - correct me if i am wrong.
Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 05:27:13 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar

illusion. you love the points abt dancers contract... I have seen you mention it on other threads... or perhaps it was on chat.

am i right in saying you seem to feel that bam will happen whilst dancers are still under contract. not so much for more performances, but for confidentiality purposes. that dancers are staying 'in character' or 'mums the word' on DH, til the end of their contract to TII. i thought this is what i gathered from you pointing out the dancers contract, that you believe bam will happen whilst dancers are still contracted and therefore bound to confidentiality - correct me if i am wrong.

No your right Aussie, and yes I have mentioned it before, I don't know if I mentioned it recently or in chat (chat is a blur...lol)...but since TII was not supposed to be, or going to be a concert (in my opinion) then I think it is apart of the hoax production...now I don't know if some or none of the dancers are in the know, but yes that's why I'm asking about the contracts...

...because when the contracts end they can talk about everything and anything related to TII, so I thought possibly MJ will BAM before these contracts end...I know it doesn't make sense, but that's how I think of it...that would at least determine the RANGE (time) of the BAM...but I don't remember hearing the end of the contract, was it July 2012?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

i get what you are saying. and i also agree that TII was never going to be a concert. i just dont know if mj would time bam, or centre bam around people who are essentially being used as 'tools' (no disrespect intended) in his production.

i guess what i am trying to say is that i think that this is quite planned, when bam happens it isnt going to be lolly pops and roses. i think it will be shocking, ground breaking and good / ugly... i think that because of these factors, (again when, IMHO) bam will be executed at precicely the perfect time. perhaps it will be 'within' the time constraints of the dancers contracts, but i dont think bam time will be planned just around the dancers contracts.... if that makes sense.

again, this is only an opinion. and i could be wrong. and am happy to be wrong. again, i humbly aknowledge that there is much i do not know.
also... mj talks abt 4 years in TII. however the contracts were two years right? or am i wrong. can anyone help with this?

EDIT: checked other threads. two yr contract is mentioned. also did a google search. several articles about cirque raise the possibility that the contracts 'could' have been extended. but i cant see a definitive answer / statement abt this.
Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 06:46:03 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

gwynned

I agree that the BAM may not all be roses.....could be more like guns and roses, IMHO.  Perhaps the BAM will include the arrest of some war criminals previously known as heads of state and the exposure of some not too pleasant details about how our world has been run. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
This BAM you people are talking about..it's such an exciting idea but always puzzling to me.
How on earth can this BAM happen? You guys have any ideas? I must confess I can't imagine how Michael can do it without having to face multiple problems.

I hope he figured out a way...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
This BAM you people are talking about..it's such an exciting idea but always puzzling to me.
How on earth can this BAM happen? You guys have any ideas? I must confess I can't imagine how Michael can do it without having to face multiple problems.

I hope he figured out a way...

Since when isn´t he able to go through all kind of problems? Since when is he not mastermind enough to consider everything?
Where´s the point in pulling off the hoax and elaborating all details, if he´s not sure of the outcome, the goal and ALL the consequences?
Please.....if he wouldn´t be 100 % sure of what he is doing, he would not have done it at all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

IMHO only. i think mj can and will get thru problems that arrise due to bam. i believe he has people with power on his side. allies.

i beleive (if its the media you are worried about) he will receive all credibility and the media will lose theirs. also remember vendetta. people shouldnt be scared of their governments, governments should be scared of their people. power in numbers. when mj bams and peoples eyes are opened and they learn the truth, the power will have shifted.

also imagine when he bams with his message. most of the music industry that has been 'claiming' respect for mj the last two years, will back him. and their fans will also follow.

just my opinion tho.

i could elaborate. but not going to. lots of other threads discuss this in detail.
Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 10:47:23 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal