Latoya is unavoidably telling us Michael has faked his death to get back at an enemy or enemies who are a danger to his life as she has told us in late October to watch The Illusionist (which that is the basic plot device in the movie: a staged death to get back an evildoer by way of Illusion). The Jacksons have always said that Conrad Murray was a fall guy. Jermaine said This is Not It. One of the This Is It dancers (Shannon) sent a blessing to Michael through his official Twitter on June 25th 2009 after Michael had been pronounced dead that said "God Bless You" Right back at you Michael". Jodi Gomes said on her Twitter a year ago "jodigomes (twitter) @JaymeM13 yes, very bad people involved & he is the master". I think that big clues like The Illusionist, the 32 stars on the California seal instead of 31 and no Conrad mugshot are indications Michael is alive and November 29th I feel is BAM Day! Why November 29th? Because that's when the supposed sentence takes place and if this is a hoax, there's no need to sentence someone who is in something unless Conrad is the one being setup. Either way the 29th is the day I feel the hoax will end.

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

or, maybe Murray will be a free man, or recive house arrest. (not real though).
Because La Toya said she wouldnt stop until all have been brought to justice. (not her exact words)

Hmm, I didn't think of the fact that there is no mug shot  /bravo/ they are usually so fast in spreading that out!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

No mugshot is one of 3 keys that I've discovered that point to a hoax or as I call it a setup. The other keys being the unmarked crypt that's actually a solid block of marble that's been there since the 1950s and was a showcase in the 50s Forest Lawn brochure as merely a decoration under the windows of ascension and the other key being the 32 stars on the seal which I feel the 32nd star stands for Michael!

michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well lets hope your right and it will be the biggest 'BAM' on 29th November cos there isnt a person on this planet who could give me a better birthday present on that day!! Id really have a good reason to cellibrate my brithday this year  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

all4loveandbelieve

I think it will be too soon for the BAM, it will be in 2012 for sure. My theory is, yes they will sentence Murray, a light sentence, he will do house arrest, this I have been saying for the past months. So by doing the house arrest, he is not in jail, Michael will not let a innocent man go to jail..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I don't think we should rely on any obvious dates - each such date only
makes impatient ones go: "Boo hoo! Not happened, I'm out!" and that's all.
I agree with all4loveandbelieve, it's probably too early to show up
in public. We have no idea what the real plan is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think November 29th. It seems too soon, but then again, every date I hear seems too soon. Maybe it's just that it seems unreal :lol:
Have yall actually deeply though about bamsday? Like REALLY thought about it. How's he going to do it? When? How will the public react? Am I going to faint/pee my pants/die/do a backflip? :lol: I think about this all the time, it just seems so unreal though... like a fairy tale. I also agree though that it will be in 2012.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think November 29th. It seems too soon, but then again, every date I hear seems too soon. Maybe it's just that it seems unreal :lol:
Have yall actually deeply though about bamsday? Like REALLY thought about it. How's he going to do it? When? How will the public react? Am I going to faint/pee my pants/die/do a backflip? :lol: I think about this all the time, it just seems so unreal though... like a fairy tale. I also agree though that it will be in 2012.
the clip in your signature.did you watch the trailer? it is now marked private. also the documentary people don't list the documentary any longer. what did you think of it if you saw it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Billie_Jean13

I think it will be too soon for the BAM, it will be in 2012 for sure. My theory is, yes they will sentence Murray, a light sentence, he will do house arrest, this I have been saying for the past months. So by doing the house arrest, he is not in jail, Michael will not let a innocent man go to jail..

I agree, november 29th seems too soon, and knowing michael the bam's not going to be the date that everyone expects, its going to be that little tiny detail that people either miss or take no notice of.   

Its all for love guys :) <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
29th of November is too soon imo. I believe that Murray will be going to "jail", not real jail for sure. Remember that there will be NO ONE who will see him in the prison, so why would they bother to put him in jail for real? And who knows, maybe we can see him jogging at the beach like TS says. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dec. 21, 2012 will likely be the day. Actually, by now, it seems like the most plausible scenario. Can't see another date
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
I'm assuming that when you all say "it's too soon", you mean that it's too soon after the trial. Please jump in if I'm wrong about that.
I have been thinking about Bamsday, and sometimes it makes feel ecstatic, other times it makes feel worried. It would be such an amazing feeling to see Michael back, and to know that I won't be needing a strait jacket ( lolol/ ), but then it worries me. What if his "fans" turn on him? The ones who overlook the fact that he's back and complain about all the negative things that happened while he was gone. And the media? What are they going to do? Are they going to understand what Michael taught them and just report the news as it is? Will they suck up to him and say all nice things about him now that he's back when they previously labelled him weird? Or will they just attack him all over again? And how will I react? Print out transfers for the "told ya so" shirts? Start blaring MJ music in the street? Jump around with boundless energy, or just scream? Or will I attempt to keep it all inside and be humble about it, because everyone around me is a non-beLIEver? And the people around me, what will they think? Will they apologize? Will they ask me how I knew? Will they be stunned into silence? Or will they attack him again, focusing on the fact that he faked his death instead of just celebrating that he's alive? It's just so much to think about, and I try to keep it positive, keep it best-case-scenario. But I know that it may not go down like that. Because that's the way life works, the way this society works. But what I'm also thinking about is that minority of people who believe that CM is innocent, and someone else killed MJ. How are they going to react when Michael bams and Murray is in "jail"? Will they direct their anger towards Michael because he let an innocent man go to "jail"? Will Michael let that happen? Because, if I were him, and some people would be upset to some degree when I came back, I wouldn't want to add that minority to that group, because they might actually have a valid point for "hating". That's why I think Michael may just come back this year, before the sentencing. It's just so confusing, and I know what you  guys are gonna say. "It's not meant to be simple," but what I would give for a straight answer.

Whew, glad I got that off my mind. Sorry guys, but I do have a bad habit of bottling up my feelings, and I'm just trying to break it. However, I would like to know why some of you think he's going to come back in 2012. Reasons or links to threads will be appreciated. I am sorry guys, this post is really long, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I'm assuming that when you all say "it's too soon", you mean that it's too soon after the trial. Please jump in if I'm wrong about that.
I have been thinking about Bamsday, and sometimes it makes feel ecstatic, other times it makes feel worried. It would be such an amazing feeling to see Michael back, and to know that I won't be needing a strait jacket ( lolol/ ), but then it worries me. What if his "fans" turn on him? The ones who overlook the fact that he's back and complain about all the negative things that happened while he was gone. And the media? What are they going to do? Are they going to understand what Michael taught them and just report the news as it is? Will they suck up to him and say all nice things about him now that he's back when they previously labelled him weird? Or will they just attack him all over again? And how will I react? Print out transfers for the "told ya so" shirts? Start blaring MJ music in the street? Jump around with boundless energy, or just scream? Or will I attempt to keep it all inside and be humble about it, because everyone around me is a non-beLIEver? And the people around me, what will they think? Will they apologize? Will they ask me how I knew? Will they be stunned into silence? Or will they attack him again, focusing on the fact that he faked his death instead of just celebrating that he's alive? It's just so much to think about, and I try to keep it positive, keep it best-case-scenario. But I know that it may not go down like that. Because that's the way life works, the way this society works. But what I'm also thinking about is that minority of people who believe that CM is innocent, and someone else killed MJ. How are they going to react when Michael bams and Murray is in "jail"? Will they direct their anger towards Michael because he let an innocent man go to "jail"? Will Michael let that happen? Because, if I were him, and some people would be upset to some degree when I came back, I wouldn't want to add that minority to that group, because they might actually have a valid point for "hating". That's why I think Michael may just come back this year, before the sentencing. It's just so confusing, and I know what you  guys are gonna say. "It's not meant to be simple," but what I would give for a straight answer.

Whew, glad I got that off my mind. Sorry guys, but I do have a bad habit of bottling up my feelings, and I'm just trying to break it. However, I would like to know why some of you think he's going to come back in 2012. Reasons or links to threads will be appreciated. I am sorry guys, this post is really long, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around this hoax.

I'm glad you expressed your feelings, because I feel exactly the same way...The reason for this hoax has to be sooooooo huge, to the point that by faking his death, he may have saved many innocent peoples lives....

Otherwise he will be torn apart by everyone, not just the media.....

He will be better off really dead if the reasons aren't supported by higher authorities....and justified.  God bless.

I think he will BAM via technology...eg.  youtube, internet, live stream etc....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

I agree with beLIEving101. If he BAM's via internet, it will crash; but than again it most likely will anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's wise to not get our hopes up. We'll know when it happens. It can happen tomorrow, next week, day of the sentence, next year, or years from now. We never know and when or if it does we'll be happy. But a big part of me wants it to happen this year that way I can say 'I told you so" to the people who think we're nuts.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions