Please read this article:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

First thing that sticks out is that TMZ is under investigation into how it came to have secret information on the autopsy... Coroner has confirmed the leak and is investigating.
So.....   in MJs case, the Coroner always denied the so called leaks were not genuine!!   So i have to conclude that any information that has been published by the press about MJs autopsy are LIES!!!

Also.. it states that Brittany Murphey autopsy photo is hot property and highly sought after.

i know it is macabre and not respectful and i am not condoning this or saying it is right... but it will be interesting if a genuine photograph on Brittany Murphey finds it way into the media...  but so far NO photograph of MJ has emerged.

Also check out this article:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Scroll down to the end where it lists "other famous people buried at Forest lawn".  List as follows:  Other stars buried at Forest Lawn include Liberace, Bette Davis, Lucille Ball, Gene Autry and Freddie Prinze.
ERR...  HELLO?????
and this one:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In fact loads of articles dont mention Michael as being buried at Forest Lawn!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Oyan

..."in MJs case, the Coroner always denied the so called leaks were not genuine!! So i have to conclude that any information that has been published by the press about MJs autopsy are LIES!!!..."

Could you spell this out for me;I'ma little slow on the day before Christmas. And I will not be looking at the pictures of the young lady who has just transitioned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Oyan"
..."in MJs case, the Coroner always denied the so called leaks were not genuine!! So i have to conclude that any information that has been published by the press about MJs autopsy are LIES!!!..."

Could you spell this out for me;I'ma little slow on the day before Christmas. And I will not be looking at the pictures of the young lady who has just transitioned.

Anything that has been published about MJs so-called autopsy are lies!!!!    I remember a few articles, one saying he had needle marks all over his body, another saying he was normal weight, one saying he was bald with a tatoo.,.. etc, etc.  None of these can be correct as the Coroner always denied them.  If they had been the truth, the Coroner would have launched an investigation into the leak...   He has launched an investigation into the leaked information about Brittany autopsy so this means the information leaked was true.

Out of interest.. i have no interest in viewing a picture of this dead actress either... but if a real picture of MJ was released, would you view it???
I wouldnt want to but i feel i might have to force myself if everyone was saying it was real; so i could have closure and finally believe he is dead.  Know what i mean?  Im not a bad person and i dont want to see it but i feel i may have to if it ever came to light.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael has missed all the celebrity lists:

TMZ - Famous deaths in 2009
Forest Lawn - Famous buried celebrities

What's next?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

What's next?

Its baffling, isnt it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"

What's next?

Its baffling, isnt it?
IT MUST MEAN WHAT WE KNOW THAT HE IS VERY MUCH ALIVE :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ooops - spoke too soon  :(

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop", was buried in the Great Mausoleum in July of 2009.

But you can't reach his tomb. It's in a private part of the Mausoleum, with access limited to those with relatives buried there.

This isn't completely surprising, since the family seemed to be concerned about security. It's difficult to imagine any more secure a final resting place than one in the depths of the Great Mausoleum, a place that sometimes rivals Fort Knox in its security efforts.

But for those who are curious, here's the location: His free-standing marble sarcophagus is located at the far west end of the main (east/west) hallway of the Holly Terrace section, beneath large stained glass windows depicting The Ascension of Jesus. It is straight back (west of) the main Holly Terrace entrance doors, which are on the east side (of the south end) of the Great Mausoleum.

Viewed from the outside, from the lower level parking lot on the west side, the three stained glass windows behind his sarcophagus appear to be on the second floor (but since the Terrace is built on a hillside, the east side doors are just a few steps above ground level).

A photo of the crypt was distributed by the park to the press back in the 1950's, when the Holly Terrace first opened. Click here to see it. With a very high price, this valuable location waited five decades for the right tenant.

The photo shows it as it was back then, unmarked. No doubt Michael's name and an epitaph will be added soon.

Word is that several other crypts were bought in the surrounding area, so the Jackson family can be together in death, as they were in life.
( Thanks go to Lisa Burks, who first determined the location of the crypt on her own, and then confirmed it with the help of reader Erin Jacobs. )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Here's more.  Very touching.

the video made during the visit

[youtube:36fpji83]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5bAfNR4ZPo[/youtube:36fpji83]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Oyan

Quote from: "Oyan"

Anything that has been published about MJs so-called autopsy are lies!!!!    I remember a few articles, one saying he had needle marks all over his body, another saying he was normal weight, one saying he was bald with a tatoo.,.. etc, etc.  None of these can be correct as the Coroner always denied them.  If they had been the truth, the Coroner would have launched an investigation into the leak...   He has launched an investigation into the leaked information about Brittany autopsy so this means the information leaked was true.

Out of interest.. i have no interest in viewing a picture of this dead actress either... but if a real picture of MJ was released, would you view it???
I wouldnt want to but i feel i might have to force myself if everyone was saying it was real; so i could have closure and finally believe he is dead.  Know what i mean?  Im not a bad person and i dont want to see it but i feel i may have to if it ever came to light.

Ohhhhhhh!!!  You mean, the reported 'autopsy' of Michael that was in the news a few months ago was a lie? wth :o So then, the report about hair, tattoos, 'drug' free, weight, etc. is false, if not questionable? gtfooh!!
I do'nt know if I would be strong enough to look at Michael like that;I would have to be 'on something', before, during and a couple days after lol!  When  this 'incident' was first reported, I shut off all media in my house.  I have'nt watch the news, cnn, fox,msnbc, local news since 6/24;I woke up on 6/25 and was late for work so no tv.  By the time I got home this had been reported. I rented all seasons of 'House' and 'The Office' , and curled up in a fetal position on the couch after I got home from work up until about the latter part of September, early October. I was a basket case.  I got all news on blogs, discussion boards;that was all I could handle, until I discovered this site and youtube supporting sites.  I still go days without watching television; since 6/25 I lost my television addiction as I blame the media for it's horrific abuse of Michael's life/image.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lisa Burkes??  It was Karen Faye that first "leaked" the photos of the crypt... and the crypt doesnt mean anything if there is no body in it........

And all that video show is a few people standing at the front door of Forest Lawn.. whats that supposed to prove???

What is wrong with people today????  This site is getting really depressing. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lisa Burkes??  It was Karen Faye that first "leaked" the photos of the crypt... and the crypt doesnt mean anything if there is no body in it........

And all that video show is a few people standing at the front door of Forest Lawn.. whats that supposed to prove???

What is wrong with people today????  This site is getting really depressing. :roll:

Did anyone suggest it was suppose to PROVE anything :roll:  Nothing so far does.  It's ALL s.p.e.c.u.l.a.t.i.o.n.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Serenitys_Dream

Ooops - spoke too soon  :(

Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop", was buried in the Great Mausoleum in July of 2009.

But for those who are curious, here's the location: His free-standing marble sarcophagus is located at the far west end of the main (east/west) hallway of the Holly Terrace section, beneath large stained glass windows depicting The Ascension of Jesus. It is straight back (west of) the main Holly Terrace entrance doors, which are on the east side (of the south end) of the Great Mausoleum.

Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 7th, 2009 5:00 pm ET
@ all
I'm sorry but I have to go for now because I'm being called away. Keep the faith. Everything has a season but love lives forever. In this season, I am temporarily "confined" in the temple of ascension. For those who are following me closely and paying attention to the details, I need you to understand what I have tried to relay to you to give you comfort. If you noticed my "funeral" program, you will see that it was for an "internment", not an "interment." An "internment" is a "confinement" especially during "war time." An "interment" is a burial. Ascension is "ascending to heaven" without dying first. Ascension is usually celebrated on a Thursday which brings us to Thursday, June 25th. I thank you all for your love and support. God bless you. I love you all. I really do.
It's all for love...L.O.V.E.

So now we know what he means by "In this season, I am temporarily "confined" in the temple of ascension." The area where the "Free-standing marble sarcophagus is located" is "beneath large stained glass windows depicting The Ascension of Jesus." This therefore could be considered The Temple of Ascension.

I believe what he is saying is that he can not show himself physically as his body is supposed to be at Forest lawn in that tomb. But that he is obviously alive so it is only a "temporary" confinement, the tomb is empty but he isn't revealing himself during the Christmas season.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Exactly - ASCENTION, the key word.

Now, have you ever heard of Ascention Island - look at the insigna.  Interesting little place.  Very private too.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Zen

hesouttamylife wrote:Ooops - spoke too soon :(

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ale5.shtml

hmmm, I thought Michael was buried Sept. 3, 09.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree, for me its nothing! They had to show us something. There was a half burrial (or movie) staged on TV. So why not pics on the net?
If it had to disappear, then it must look also reliable.
But Im only a little member here on board who knows nothing. I listen to my heart, nothing more!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions