Andrea

leilani, I've also considered what you've written above.  There is too much mis-information out there to determine who, exactly, is good or evil.  I don't like the term 'illuminati' for that reason so that's why I call the evil 'elite' of the world TPTB.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
leilani, I've also considered what you've written above.  There is too much mis-information out there to determine who, exactly, is good or evil.  I don't like the term 'illuminati' for that reason so that's why I call the evil 'elite' of the world TPTB.

It is true there is much mis-information, who tells the truth? Other people have died for less than what all these " informants " have said, or we believe us that what they said was not that important.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

Exactly,

The Masonic symbols are from ancient egypt which all represented the god like stuff. which of course can be argued (since everything can be argued in the end) that they messed with our history books and are infact lies,

the question is, what came first, the chicken or the egg?

of course there is evil out there, there would be no good if evil did not exist, we can not name good if we know not of evil. where there is an up there is a down etc etc

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

paula-c

It could also be that all the information is not lie, it is a game of truths and lies, who knows.

And this is true:
"If you want to hide something, place it in the view of everybody"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks 2 good   :bearhug: ...now I translate...hard work !!!!  :icon_rolleyes: :errrr: :computer-losy-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

skyways

It could also be that all the information is not lie, it is a game of truths and lies, who knows.

And this is true:
"If you want to hide something, place it in the view of everybody"

Agree, ((( even if Half of That is TRUE __  MJ have HUGE reason behind his hoax, sting operation and ALL The HIStory Changes that is apply for his Coming-Back.

To be defeated -- Evil should be Named and Nailed, period!

And WE will be MJ back-up support and forward troup.

side note -- is someone mentioned before Hoax Dictionary?  ->> have feeling that should be done, according to all researches, clues, conformation and Abuss of knowledge that journey is content --
start form Sunflower, Burn-victim pepsi--Dave-VforVendetta,Bible references, 9/11 and all the conspiracy, Illuminaty, Alien -Angel staff and so on from how many century back and force..>>

History WILL BE rewritten AFTER MIke is return for sure -- but for man himself that will be One more ultimate sacriface of privacy and personal matter ((

as its said in my country -- for ones fearless feat we have singing the Hymn!

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

leilani81
And in a way it's no different to people running around saying digusting things about Michael Jackson and those boys, they did it without proof and we know it's not true but isn't saying the illuminati is bad the same?

I would say the bulk of the pointing fingers at groups like the Illuminati are coming from the Biblical world-view which is a very powerful thinking for thousands of years.  I'm not saying if the saying that Illuminati is evil is true or not, I'm just saying the source of it.  There is the mind-set of the fulfilling of the horrific Revelation scenario that is ever-present.  I so agree that the pervasive thinking about Michael is that he is a druggie and pedophile, and we know it is completely not true. MJ has said that much of history is lies (yet TS is giving us a non-orthodox but Biblical interpretation of the Bible through his Signs 1-3).  Even stating emphatically who the good guys and bad guys are is tricky. Yes the Illuminati may have been behind much historical blood-shed, but when you look at the Bible there is 1000 times more blood-shed by God--the Flood, conquering of the Promised Land, and the plagues at the end of the age in Revelation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiIAS37t_lM[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDzKtPHSqjM&feature=related[/youtube]

It's only the logo that's visible, the acts and meetings are not transparent.  Why havent we heard from Eminem these past long time, he made an new album, after he said he has quit the illuminati.

Music is a very powerfull medium to send out a message, what is theyre message? And why are some artist getting so big in very short time? While others have probably more talent or way better voices.
You can see the symbols almost in every MTV award, and Music video's, read the lyrics you will find out that it's not from GOD, it's murder and sex and most of the time, i don't consider these lyrics like its from God.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
We all know that there are powerful groups call them Illuminati, Freemasons, Mafia or whatever. The power and ambition are weaknesses of man and many people will do anything to get it. We heard Michael saying how hard the music industry, about racism and abuse of power, we all know of the fall of the career of Mariah Carey on separation of T. Motola. No doubt Michael feared for their lives and their children. So much corruption in the world. Michael knew what could happen long before, and I plan his deception, but still there are many things I have no clear, for example John McClain, said executors, when years before he had fired Michael. And here we have another death in the middle, Pedro Lopez, suicide or murder? The ambition and money make some people have no scruples, remember many letters from Michael's mention of these issues, the lyric of Michael tells us a lot. Nor should we fall into panic, I just learn and wait for the truth is revealed.

:moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

I am neither disagreeing not agreeing with the theory of the existance of the illuminati, I'm just simply putting another spin on perspective. I can't say one way or another if these very people are doing anything bad, nor can I say these are doing good. There is evil in this world as surely as there is good. I just like to call them the power elites because until the evil people come out wearing these logo's it is hard to point the finger directly at them. I've seen the pyramid in music, movies and monuments, I've seen the "horn" sign, I even listened to a lot of back masking.
I just kept coming to the question of if they were hiding their symbols in sight then they are doing a bad job at hiding them, it has become more and more into our culture that it is no longer hidden everyone notices them now. So I then question if the origins of these logos is being used so people are accused of being the evil ones by design and not because they are, could they been the "fall guy" while everyone is looking at the freemasons, no one is looking at them? In society, now with internet in place information comes freely and the headaches begin.
Are we being led in a lie to believe things even when we believe we have woken up to what is going on, could that still be a lie they have created? headaches, the truth is, we do not know what the truth is, everything can be planted, or it may not have been but there is no one single thing to point us in the right direction to confirm that is is undeniably true.
i hope i explained this right. 

and as a side note: just a perspective not of mine because I haven't formed that part of my view yet, but a thought that came to my mind about the peoples raise in power and/or fame could be from talent and the new way people like music. It could be that the population has begun to like such songs as horrible as it is in some instances. This is a perspective that I have not commited to but is a perspect none the less.

Illiminati in songs can be several reasons for being there.
Singers have realized more people believe in this so therefore they sell more music.
or
That the elite group is in fact offering them more fame and money in re turn for their alliegence.

The fact still remains that although there is all the theories out there, it can not be taken that it's truth, how many more views do they get from people looking at their video's for the logo's? how many more people hear their music looking for words and meanings?  How much more attention do they get for mentioning the words "illuminati"?

Marshall was being accused of being within the illuminati before he admitted to it, did he see it as a sales pitch or did he really indeed wake up and now shouting out about them? but  then ask one's self, if the 'illuminati' are in control of the music why is his songs of illuminati mainstream not underground? since they use music due to the power of music etc why allow himt o spread the word that could waken the world to their interference and possibley destroy it? If Michael Jackson was told to do things under that drug, what is not to say those singing about the illuminati isn't being told to sing about the illuminati? because only conspiracies exist it's a question that i find no answers one way or another. question everything, isn't that the motto?

From what has been mentioned through out the communities that talk of the illuminati one thing they have stated, that through media of all kinds people are being programmed to switch off when you use certain words like "conpiracy" and I tested it on someone who watched a lot of tv. That is the only proof for me that I have seen, me and this person can talk for a while and then I use the words "conspiracy" and talk about the world and what's happening, power elites and he switches off and then says he has to go. Of course because I do not sit at one thought i questioned if it was because we were on the phone for a while and therefore a coincidence, did he legitmately believe that conspiracy was rediculous or had he been programmed, I have mentioned it in different times and he switches off every time and when I say he watches tv, he does nothing but watch tv other than work. so I don't know.. there is something in that statement.

it begs to question then to say, what if people are programmed to accept that the illuminati are to blame but shut off if someone approaches it being deeper than that? it gives you a lot of headaches, how deep does it go? best description I can come up with to explain is MiB with the locker aliens, and then the world being in a locker also, are people led to believe in a conspiracy deliberately to hide the true conspiracy? these people are powerful,  they leave their calling card in songs but what if the real ones do have their signs hidden in clear sight and the illuminati logos are in fact a decoy?  Possibilities are endless.

about the bible, who has access to the bible and for how many years? someone can fullfill whats being said by force which leads to again the chicken and the egg, do they come true because they were meant to or because they were read and then believed and so came true?

Horoscopes, we can look at the horoscope believe we will meet our knight in shining armor and unknowling put ourselves out there more so that day and indeed find him because we had foresight and so we manipulated it so it happened. Headaches :Pulling_hair:

Please though understand I am not disagreeing at all. There IS evil power out there, and i believe it has got it's hands in a lot of things especially in what is happening with countries right now and the economy but i just don't like pointing a finger when there is questions that can not be answered with something.

but i believe that if the powerful evil is smart enough, you will never see dot to dot connections to do with it, it is all eliminated so there is no trail.
Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 07:56:16 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

@leilani, i understand what you are saying,.... something to think about during work today..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Who was with michael in Bahrain to give him Demerol daily? Just asking myself - if he went to Bahrain to get away from all stress - he was either taking his doctor with him or he had to live there drug -free for 6 months.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"I can't believe that there is that much MK/mind control programming going on in the industry.  I can see how stars can be influenced by giving them more and more (drugs, sex, etc) but in order to be mind controlled...wouldn't they have to be hypnotized or drugged?  What person would voluntarily do that?  I do believe that stars are killed off once they're not needed or if they try to go against the system....there are just too many "accidental deaths". "

MK programming (imo) is absolutely still going on. I believe the drugging of MJ began after the pepsi "accident". They had to have an excuse to drug him. What better way to drug a man than to put him thru EXTREME chronic pain.

I know Wikipedia isnt always the most reliable source, but I believe this is worth checking out:

"The Agency poured millions of dollars into studies examining methods of influencing and controlling the mind, and of enhancing their ability to extract information from resistant subjects during interrogation.[21][22]

Some historians have asserted that creating a "Manchurian Candidate" subject through "mind control" techniques was a goal of MKULTRA and related CIA projects.[23] Alfred McCoy has claimed that the CIA attempted to focus media attention on these sorts of "ridiculous" programs, so that the public would not look at the primary goal of the research, which was developing effective methods of torture and interrogation. Such authors cite as one example that the CIA's KUBARK interrogation manual refers to "studies at McGill University", and that most of the techniques recommended in KUBARK are exactly those that researcher Donald Ewen Cameron used on his test subjects (sensory deprivation, drugs, isolation, etc.).[21]

One 1955 MKULTRA document gives an indication of the size and range of the effort; this document refers to the study of an assortment of mind-altering substances described as follows:[24]

1.Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public.
2.Substances which increase the efficiency of mentation and perception.
3.Materials which will cause the victim to age faster/slower in maturity.
4.Materials which will promote the intoxicating effect of alcohol.
5.Materials which will produce the signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so that they may be used for malingering, etc.
6.Materials will cause temporary/permanent brain damage and loss of memory.
7.Substances which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so-called "brain-washing".
8.Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use.
9.Physical methods of producing shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use.
10.Substances which produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.
11.Substances which will produce a chemical that can cause blisters.
12.Substances which alter personality structure in such a way that the tendency of the recipient to become dependent upon another person is enhanced.
13.A material which will cause mental confusion of such a type that the individual under its influence will find it difficult to maintain a fabrication under questioning.
14.Substances which will lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men when administered in undetectable amounts.
15.Substances which promote weakness or distortion of the eyesight or hearing faculties, preferably without permanent effects.
16.A knockout pill which can surreptitiously be administered in drinks, food, cigarettes, as an aerosol, etc., which will be safe to use, provide a maximum of amnesia, and be suitable for use by agent types on an ad hoc basis.
17.A material which can be surreptitiously administered by the above routes and which in very small amounts will make it impossible for a person to perform physical activity"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I am neither disagreeing not agreeing with the theory of the existance of the illuminati, I'm just simply putting another spin on perspective. I can't say one way or another if these very people are doing anything bad, nor can I say these are doing good. There is evil in this world as surely as there is good. I just like to call them the power elites because until the evil people come out wearing these logo's it is hard to point the finger directly at them. I've seen the pyramid in music, movies and monuments, I've seen the "horn" sign, I even listened to a lot of back masking.
I just kept coming to the question of if they were hiding their symbols in sight then they are doing a bad job at hiding them, it has become more and more into our culture that it is no longer hidden everyone notices them now. So I then question if the origins of these logos is being used so people are accused of being the evil ones by design and not because they are, could they been the "fall guy" while everyone is looking at the freemasons, no one is looking at them? In society, now with internet in place information comes freely and the headaches begin.
Are we being led in a lie to believe things even when we believe we have woken up to what is going on, could that still be a lie they have created? headaches, the truth is, we do not know what the truth is, everything can be planted, or it may not have been but there is no one single thing to point us in the right direction to confirm that is is undeniably true.
i hope i explained this right. 

and as a side note: just a perspective not of mine because I haven't formed that part of my view yet, but a thought that came to my mind about the peoples raise in power and/or fame could be from talent and the new way people like music. It could be that the population has begun to like such songs as horrible as it is in some instances. This is a perspective that I have not commited to but is a perspect none the less.

Illiminati in songs can be several reasons for being there.
Singers have realized more people believe in this so therefore they sell more music.
or
That the elite group is in fact offering them more fame and money in re turn for their alliegence.

The fact still remains that although there is all the theories out there, it can not be taken that it's truth, how many more views do they get from people looking at their video's for the logo's? how many more people hear their music looking for words and meanings?  How much more attention do they get for mentioning the words "illuminati"?

Marshall was being accused of being within the illuminati before he admitted to it, did he see it as a sales pitch or did he really indeed wake up and now shouting out about them? but  then ask one's self, if the 'illuminati' are in control of the music why is his songs of illuminati mainstream not underground? since they use music due to the power of music etc why allow himt o spread the word that could waken the world to their interference and possibley destroy it? If Michael Jackson was told to do things under that drug, what is not to say those singing about the illuminati isn't being told to sing about the illuminati? because only conspiracies exist it's a question that i find no answers one way or another. question everything, isn't that the motto?

From what has been mentioned through out the communities that talk of the illuminati one thing they have stated, that through media of all kinds people are being programmed to switch off when you use certain words like "conpiracy" and I tested it on someone who watched a lot of tv. That is the only proof for me that I have seen, me and this person can talk for a while and then I use the words "conspiracy" and talk about the world and what's happening, power elites and he switches off and then says he has to go. Of course because I do not sit at one thought i questioned if it was because we were on the phone for a while and therefore a coincidence, did he legitmately believe that conspiracy was rediculous or had he been programmed, I have mentioned it in different times and he switches off every time and when I say he watches tv, he does nothing but watch tv other than work. so I don't know.. there is something in that statement.

it begs to question then to say, what if people are programmed to accept that the illuminati are to blame but shut off if someone approaches it being deeper than that? it gives you a lot of headaches, how deep does it go? best description I can come up with to explain is MiB with the locker aliens, and then the world being in a locker also, are people led to believe in a conspiracy deliberately to hide the true conspiracy? these people are powerful,  they leave their calling card in songs but what if the real ones do have their signs hidden in clear sight and the illuminati logos are in fact a decoy?  Possibilities are endless.

about the bible, who has access to the bible and for how many years? someone can fullfill whats being said by force which leads to again the chicken and the egg, do they come true because they were meant to or because they were read and then believed and so came true?

Horoscopes, we can look at the horoscope believe we will meet our knight in shining armor and unknowling put ourselves out there more so that day and indeed find him because we had foresight and so we manipulated it so it happened. Headaches :Pulling_hair:

Please though understand I am not disagreeing at all. There IS evil power out there, and i believe it has got it's hands in a lot of things especially in what is happening with countries right now and the economy but i just don't like pointing a finger when there is questions that can not be answered with something.

but i believe that if the powerful evil is smart enough, you will never see dot to dot connections to do with it, it is all eliminated so there is no trail.

Why the catholic church do this?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
paula-c never seen this image of Jesus in this position. O crucified, or resurrected, never like this.  :icon_exclaim:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions