2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I believe that MJ beat them to it, and escaped.......I don't believe he is dead at all...

But it just goes to show how powerful the forces are behind the scenes and why the family are too scared to say "WHO" wanted MJ dead.......

I am a little suspicious about the bodyguards now....their stories don't make sense anymore..

Why didn't they do more??  All security guards must have updated CPR skills, and why did they lie on the stand??  They are protecting AEG and Philip Aschultz........

I just thought this is a different perspective.........there are too many similarities.

The blog I found has soooooo  much more information, I couldn't post all of it here....

But I will say, this is pretty deep, but so is pulling off a death hoax...God Bless to all
Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 02:33:52 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
These are signs that Michael was trying to retaliate..........he was warning us....he was trying to break free............did he make it??  Well, that's why we are here......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is scary , really it is.....but I don't want to believe everything i read .OMG
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

RK

Thanks for sharing the way your are leaning towards with this 2good. It is horrific to think that this kind of mk ultra programming has happened to people. It is hard to even comprehend such evil. Having always been of the opinion that if  Mike experienced mk ultra programming, he woke up  around the Bad era  and was from then on, no man's puppet.  The '93 allegations were a means to an end, a set up by TPTB. Designed to threaten him with what would be the consequences for rebellion and to intimidate him into toeing the line again. And try as they might, MJ did manage to out think them and through the ARG aspects of this hoax, he has taught many of us including myself about the evil occultic undercurrents prevailent in and thoughout our world events.
One last comment I really want to make........Put some clothes on Prince......that's just wrong man. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I don't buy this story. We have had enough proof to know that this is a very long term plan that Michael prepared. And AEG is in on the hoax. They needed Michael alive, not dead if that was the case. No need to panic over these kind of stories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't buy this story. We have had enough proof to know that this is a very long term plan that Michael prepared. And AEG is in on the hoax. They needed Michael alive, not dead if that was the case. No need to panic over these kind of stories.

I have to agree with PureLove.

Also, when I needed a place for a funeral last year that could hold 150 people for a memorial, I contacted one of the local Scottish Rites Masonic Lodges, and they happily obliged. They didn't ask what religion of the man who had died, just how many tables and chairs, how many hours, and we also got the kitchen, stage and microphone, for people to speak.

When you pose for pictures, what to do with your hands is one of the biggest PITA things! Creativity is sought. No one thinks of anything occult, that's just ignorance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

AEG is NOT in hoax and has very questionable role in the reason of Michael's disapperance. As a reminder, AEG currently being sued by Katherine Jackson and 3 kids for wrongful death. I don't think lawsuits were included in  Michael's plan especially if he plans to comeback.
Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 08:22:43 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Tink

Re: Family suing for lost wages
January 13, 2012, 08:49:45 PM
@scorpionchik - We don't know the inside track. Lloyd's of London has refused to pay off their policy, too.
I don't know who knows what - but, the normal course is to sue AEG, at this point, for lost wages.

I am tired of everyone trying to tie the Scottish Rite into the Illuminati - whom I've yet to see to be even proven to be an organization. It blows my mind, how people have tried to insert virtually everything into this, it's impossible.

What I do believe in? Mafias. I feel that those who are worth over a billion or a trillion, has the wealth to have their own mafia. Those are the people who have great power to help or harm in this world.

Murder is committed for 3 reasons & motivations: Passion, Profit & Compulsion

People who kill for profit do it very rationally and are always convinced they will not be caught.

People who murder from passion have snapped and lost their mind.

And compulsion is the worst; its just pure compulsion to be violent and murder. Examples: John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer and Son of Sam. This kind of murderer cannot be deterred.

The above, is why I feel strongly Michael is still alive: he's the one who made the most money out of it.

AEG, they had insurance up to what, 21 shows? Does anybody realize, that's including Michael's cut!?

So, killing him for profit just doesn't figure into this at all, by AEG. Keeping him happy and alive? That would've been their wisest move, and by all surface appearances, they seemed to. Like, fixing up that castle for Michael and his kids.
Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 08:52:10 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

"@scorpionchik - We don't know the inside track. Lloyd's of London has refused to pay off their policy, too.
I don't know who knows what - but, the normal course is to sue AEG, at this point, for lost wages."

You are new here, I have explained about insurance policy here many times and already tired repeating it. I will only say that Lloyds refused to pay  because the policy !. was obtained through lots of lies and misrepresentations by the broker including med. exam and key person name; 2. death of key person endorsement was not attached nor it is applicable because of the policy venue; 3. concert cancellation policy probably was not purchahsed which is the only policy will pay in this case.
That said, AEG got the policy  to cash out from (considering IF they planned to kill MJ), but they underestimate insurance company investigators and underwriting nuances and obviously broker was not educated enough. On the other hand, I see that AEG did not plan to kill MJ therefore they got in many ways defective policy just to go tour. Shortly, only God knows what the fuck was and is going on. If I could see the policy and all pertaining documents, I could  with 100% certainty say what the fuck was going on back then up to 50%. 
Lastly, to say Lloyds did not pay and that means MJ is alive, or dead, or was killed IS WRONG.
Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 10:25:34 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Tink

@scorpionchik - You obviously have not read all of my posts. I was predominantly pointing at the absurdity that every known aspect of conspiracy theory of overlords was all culminating into one giant smorgasbord!

Real life isn't clean cut.

You can't just take ONE of my posts, and use it as the definite of me. You need to LOOK at everything I've posted.
Enjoy reading.
Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 11:40:40 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't believe that there is that much MK/mind control programming going on in the industry.  I can see how stars can be influenced by giving them more and more (drugs, sex, etc) but in order to be mind controlled...wouldn't they have to be hypnotized or drugged?  What person would voluntarily do that?  I do believe that stars are killed off once they're not needed or if they try to go against the system....there are just too many "accidental deaths". 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I hope Michael didn't fall into their trap
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I hope Michael didn't fall into their trap

Then we would all have no chance. :cry:

But he didn't! michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

where does it say that ,have you a link ?? xxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

I know this is a pretty old blog post now but wanted to just ask a few questions because I can not find them anywhere on the internet or from my family who know alot of old history stuff.

Illuminati? Freemasons? and the Templers? Where is this information that any one of these names suggest Satanic or evil doing?

All the symbols that suggest illuminati are actually Symbols of light, god and all the good stuff, they didn't even come up with the symbols.

The ladder that is shown sometimes is the ladder to heaven, the all seeing eye is devine guidence and I forgot right now what the others were, they weren't even originally created for the Illuminati, Freemasons or Templers, they just picked randomly at already designed logos and made them into their own.

The dollar Bill has the All seeing eye, that was put on to the dollar bill by a non-Masonary member.

If there is indeed some very VERY evil things going on I do not think it has anything to do with the Free Masons, Illuminati or the Templers. Maybe they have been used as the smoke screen, some group to blame, I don't know but If you really truly research the three names with eyes and mind open..without already being convinced they are evil, then you might actually be surprised of how different a picture has been painted.

Do not get me wrong. I believe there is people out there, very greedy, very hateful, cold and cruel people out there who lack empathy and will use anyone they can to gain power and money but I do not think it's these groups. I think these people are not so forward with their logo's if at all they have logo's.

where is the origin of the first words of the illuminati being evil? is there any text that's not conspiracy theories? How did it first start? What is to say that who people say are behind the curtains isn't just another conrad murray being set up to take the fall?

The illuminati could be fighting against such evil people... the Cruel groups could be deliberately posioning the minds of the public to blame them so they remain under the radar. Illuminati comes from Illuminous, the light, Enlightened ones.

No one can disgree one way or another in the end because there is no proof, as much as this information goes around there is nothing stating that any of it is indeed true.

And in a way it's no different to people running around saying digusting things about Michael Jackson and those boys, they did it without proof and we know it's not true but isn't saying the illuminati is bad the same? Those logo's are not exclusive to the freemasons and it's not hard to set the traps by using such logos. Just my thoughts. I have a open mind and I can argue so many different points to everything, I am not bias'd to look at just one aspect of the theories. There is thousands of different ways it could be and not one of them could be the truth.

I don't mean to offend anyone, Just wanted to put my point of view out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal