Katie2Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I surely can not be the only one who noticed that the docu team and Murray were in MJ's death scene room and his private bathroom with the notes taped on the mirror before "death" day. The ones that La Toya said she got as soon as she was allowed in the house. How could/did Murray and his film crew get into the house to film the notes or the bed scene before the family did? Even before the police did, LMAO!

You have to notice this is like a spoof reality show. Think about this for a minute, everything this docu is showing is before MJ's death, with the exeption of the trial footage. How did they get that spliced in so quick.  There would be no way Murray and his film crew would be allowed into the house with out MJ's permission and most likely his wish. This is like watching the hoax in reverse.

This documentary is hilarious, I especially like what Murray said about MJ watching him and testing him. LOL

I so agree about the documentary being hilarious, Conrad apparently had an epiphany and he is talking about God so I suspect he is part of one of the Christian groups whatever but most people are going to think of him as a wackjob maybe he did have an epiphany but I wouldn't announce it on tape   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

I surely can not be the only one who noticed that the docu team and Murray were in MJ's death scene room and his private bathroom with the notes taped on the mirror before "death" day. The ones that La Toya said she got as soon as she was allowed in the house. How could/did Murray and his film crew get into the house to film the notes or the bed scene before the family did? Even before the police did, LMAO!

You have to notice this is like a spoof reality show. Think about this for a minute, everything this docu is showing is before MJ's death, with the exeption of the trial footage. How did they get that spliced in so quick.  There would be no way Murray and his film crew would be allowed into the house with out MJ's permission and most likely his wish. This is like watching the hoax in reverse.

This documentary is hilarious, I especially like what Murray said about MJ watching him and testing him. LOL

I haven't watched the documentary and don't want to. So sorry if I ask you, cause I haven't seen with my eyes- are you sure that was Michael's house and room? Another important thing- did they show film footage of the room or photos of the room? That's very important, cause using photos anyone can, without being there (you know, stolen photos, leaked, etc.). If they show photos of the room, notes on the mirror, etc., that means nothing, because Murray could have taken them through various methods, and doesn't mean he actually was there, in the house, with the filming crew.
Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 12:05:58 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I thought those were photos in high quality  confused/ with camera zooming and moving..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raikiramari

Aww, I feel real bad for Ed :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

This only reminded me of the Bashir documentery with MJ.

In this one: It was clearly made to clear Murrays name, but it became more like he was shown as more guilty and like a crazy person.
The man interviewing was brittish. So was Bashir. OMG come on it was Bashir all over again, but it was Murray in the lead part. And the interviewer twisted everything Murray said and Murray got defensive a few times.

And the ending, who came up with that?
MJ fans KNOW the meaning of that, a crying man, walking over to the mirror and looking into the mirror.

The trial is rigged. Even if Murray get convicted to serve time the question is if he will, where da hell is the mugshot? Well, he aint in jail, thats why there is no mug shot. He is at some hotel somewhere with his "wife" and kid taking it easy until nov 29th.

Show me a mug shot, and I might believe he is in jail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

MissG

*rtrl*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

_Anna_

I watched this video

Those are photos, not video-footage of the room. That doesn't prove anything, Murray could have taken those photos in many ways- steal them, through his lawyers working on the case, media, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sooo..I'm guessing nobody picked up on my sarcastic remark on the snoring? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

I have watched all this garbage and i just wonder how on Earth he can lie like this ? Murray is an idiot, Michael wetting the bed , never had a manicure or a pedicure in his life WTF is he talking about ?  MJ telling him that all his life was looking for a friend and now he found one, Doctor Conrad ! hmmm this is in a way sick and weird .I just don't understand the purpose of all this lies
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

I have watched all this garbage and i just wonder how on Earth he can lie like this ? Murray is an idiot, Michael wetting the bed , never had a manicure or a pedicure in his life WTF is he talking about ?  MJ telling him that all his life was looking for a friend and now he found one, Doctor Conrad ! hmmm this is in a way sick and weird .I just don't understand the purpose of all this lies
I wonder what he thinks Elizabeth Taylor was?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

sooo..I'm guessing nobody picked up on my sarcastic remark on the snoring? :D

Hhmmm.. not sure we're you simply mocking him or were you pointing to something I'm missing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Watching this documentary, I can't help think that if this was all planned - it is coming together quite effectively. We hear the doc's side of the story just days after a guilty conviction? Now everyone is talking... the plan seems to be working. I have always despised the media for how they have hurt and tormented Michael over the years. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLYf-FAuU9c&feature=related[/youtube]

OMG! lolol/ From the minute mark 9:18 Randy P. is on the stand and then Murray is doing an impression of Randy. 

lolol/ I laughed so hard.

I am not insensitive to those who don't like this docu but I find it to be a prank for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

Im_convinced I also couldn't help but laugh, he appear's to be a really bad actor. He's obviously trying, very, hard.

I have no idea what the references to fungus feet and bed wetting are meant to do, except maybe to see what the media and public do with this info? It reminded me of the Howard Hughes stories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Yep - it was definitely like a spoof of one of those bad reality shows.

I laughed ALOT whilst watching this doco. The "fights" between Flannagan and Chernoff were a classic and the look on Dr White's face when Chernoff walked off after Flannagan said "f*ck you" to him was hilarious.

I have to watch it again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions