No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Message from the source?  :icon_e_wink: 

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before 'What The Bleep ! Down The Rabbit Hole"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brMjTk0MqWY[/youtube]

The link to the study.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Found: "Words like 'love' and 'gratitude' had a positive, cleansing effect on water and caused it to form pure, tight crystalline clusters."

"Dr. Emoto compiled his findings in two-volumes entitled "Messages From Water." Therein he explains how the effect of energy, both positive and negative, can now be clearly seen not only in water itself, but in all living things. As our bodies are mostly water, we are inexorably bound to the element and the molecular changes that occur in response to words, prayer, pollution, deeds, gratitude, and love. Positive energy will effect positive changes within our bodies and negative energy will effect negative changes."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

everlastinglove_MJ

Posted by Paris on March 28th, 2012

check this out: on the site of the "Who Dat" water : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  there's the song "when the Saints go marchin' in" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and "Who Dat" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The song is apocalyptic, taking much of its imagery from the Book of Revelation, but excluding its more horrific depictions of the Last Judgment. The verses about the Sun and Moon refer to Solar and Lunar eclipses; the trumpet (of the Archangel Gabriel) is the way in which the Last Judgment is announced. As the hymn expresses the wish to go to Heaven, picturing the saints going in (through the Pearly Gates), it is entirely appropriate for funerals.

:icon_eek: weird to use this song to promote water..

@AustralianbeLIEver: water from THE SOURCE is indeed pretty interesting  :icon_e_wink:

About the O2 Alive drinks linked to the O2 oxygen tanks (Sim and Applehead): there are inconsistencies concerning the oxygen tank(s) present in MJ's bedroom. There were 1 or 2? Was the oxygen tank empty? Did someone lie? Could someone lied about "O2" also mean someone lied about the O2 concerts? Could this be a message..? :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

DontwalkawayTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Thoughts effect water.  Imagine how much thoughts effect us and everything around us.  It was shown that thoughts,sounds,words also effect plants.  Everything is connected by vibration/frequency.

:icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Water! Water! reminds me of the fountain of youth. We all know that MJ said he wanted to live forever.
The fountain of youth, symbol of immortality, is a legendary source who supposedly cured and returns youth to whoever drinks of its waters or bathe in them.
The stories of healing waters date to at least the time of the novels of Alexander and were popular until the European Age of Discovery. A later legend derives from the history of the "water of life" in the Oriental versions of the novels of Alexander, where Alexander and his servant cross the Land of Darkness to find the source of healing. The servant in this story comes in turn from the legends of the Middle East Al-Khidr, a saga which also appears in the Koran. The Arabic and aljamiada of Alexander novels were very popular in Spain during and after the Muslim era and have been known to the explorers who traveled to America. He also mentioned the fountain of youth in the Book of the Wonders of the World of John of Mandeville and works about Prester John.
There are also countless indirect sources of history. Immortality as a gift appears frequently in the legends, and stories of objects like the philosopher's stone, the universal panacea and elixir of life are common throughout Eurasia and elsewhere. An additional clue may have been taken from the story of the Pool of Bethesda in John's Gospel, where Jesus heals a man at the pool in Jerusalem.
The Arawaks and the island of Bimini

The stories of Native Americans on the healing power were related to the mythical island of Bimini, a land of wealth and prosperity located somewhere in the north, possibly in the location of the Bahamas. According to legend, the Spanish learned of Bimini through the Arawaks of the Spanish, Cuba and Puerto Rico. Sequene, an Arawak chief from Cuba, had purportedly been unable to resist the temptation to Bimini and its restorative power. He gathered a group of adventurers and sailed north, never to return. His former subjects more optimistic saying that Sequene and his followers had found the fountain of youth and lived in luxury in Bimini.
Bimini and its curative waters were widespread subjects in the Caribbean. The Italian-born chronicler Peter Martyr d'Anghiera spoke of them in a letter he wrote to Pope in 1513, but did not believe in these stories and was dismayed that so many others do so.
This source, according to tradition is the source of immortality and its own meaning (water surge) symbolizes the life force of man and all beings. -
Returning to the island of Bimini, one knows that one of the biggest investors is Donald Trump, a friend of MJ. Would not it be crazy to think that in TII Mj says Water Water .. perhaps tell us what was the fate of the famous flight of the 25-6 LA airport ...

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Water water Also reminds me of Is.55:1 hey there, all YOU thirsty ones! Come to the water.

I believe the TII reference to water is of a spiritual context

Isaiah is telling about servants. He is going to great lengths to explain how Israel has been God’s servant. He takes it a step further and shows how a new Servant will come who will go further in serving God than Israel has been able to do. He also talks about how an open invitation is extended to all to be the servant of God.
This is the warmth of the invitation.
•   Who can drink God’s water?
•   Anyone who is thirsty
•   Who can be fed on God’s incredible feast
•   Anyone who is hungry, even the poor
Thirst is one of the driving forces of our existence. We tend to down play it, but a person can only live for three days without water.
Dr. William Stidger tells of a conversation with a Filipino man. He asked him, "What is the most useful thing that the Americans have contributed to the Philippines?"
The answer was, "The most wonderful thing that the Americans brought to us in the American occupation of our islands was the artesian well. That has saved our babies from death!"
"Thank God for water!" he said again. " I believe that I have uttered that prayer from the depths of my heart more times than I have uttered any other prayer in my life. You would know what it meant to us if you had been here from the beginning, as some of us have."
"I used to see mothers lean over with their brown babies on their hips, brush away the green scum from stagnant pools along the roads, and let their children drink from those pools of disease and death!"
"Didn’t they know better?" He said.
"They had no better. It wasn’t a matter of knowing any better. See how they use these artesian wells, now that they have them."
Dr. Stidger continues: "He didn’t need to call that to my attention. It was wonderfully apparent. I stood one entire morning photographing people as they came to these wells up in Molodolos. It was one of the most thrilling mornings I ever put in. I saw the miracle of water in action." (2500 Best Modern Illustrations)
What could be a more welcome invitation? What could be kinder than to offer water to a thirsty child or free food to a poor woman? And not just food, fine food, food that nourishes and satisfies.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Just as Water is vital to life. So is spirituality. When one drinks water there is refreshment to the soul. Just as the water of God
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

MJonmind

I was watching several videos posted in this thread, and saving several to watch on my ipod at work!  Thank you all!

Aussie, when I read your Scriptural thoughts about water, it reminded me of another story/prophecy in Ezekiel. In the millennial reign of Christ, there will flow from the Temple in Jerusalem, a tiny stream of fresh water (special water), that will slowly grow to a rushing river, that will flow into the Dead Sea and make it fresh, where all kinds of fish will live.   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login discusses this, and here is Ezekiel 47 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . It seems to be the same river as in Revelation 22 which has trees along both sides of the river that bring healing to the nations. Aussie, we discussed this way back about tree or trees  :icon_lol: remember, and you pointed out Ezekiel?

Ezekiel 47:12
12And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.
Revelation 22:1,2
1And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
 2In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

This is a very interesting study on the original Solomon's temple not being where the Dome of the Rock is today, but where the Pool of Siloam is. There is a natural strong spring of water there. There are strong reasonings for this belief.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Gihon Spring is the only spring within the city limits of Jerusalem. We have the eyewitness account of a person from Egypt named Aristeas who viewed the Temple in about 285 B.C.E. He stated quite categorically that the Temple was located over an inexhaustible spring that welled up within the interior part of the Temple.  4 About 400 years later the Roman historian Tacitus gave another reference that the Temple at Jerusalem had within its precincts a natural spring of water that issued from its interior.  5 These two references are describing the Gihon Spring (the sole spring of water in Jerusalem). It was because of the strategic location of this single spring that the original Canaanite cities of "Migdol Edar" and "Jebus" were built over and around that water source before the time of King David. That sole water source was the only reason for the existence of a city being built at that spot.

8 The area of the Dome of the Rock, however, is 1000 feet north of the original City of David and is much too far away for anyone to look down into the courts of the Temple as Aristeas dogmatically stated one could. Also, there has never been a natural water spring within the Haram esh-Sharif. That fact alone disqualifies the area around the Dome of the Rock from being the site of the former Temples.
There is also some discussion there about the Ark of the Covenant and this spring.

Marumjj, on the Fountain of Youth, when this forum was discussing the island where it is said there was the 'fountain of youth', there was a mountain in the middle of it (I think) called Mt. Michael. Does anyone remember?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do you think there could be some significance to Cancer as in the as in Cancer the Crab, the astrological sign. I was browsing through PattySims's long numerology thread where she list several dates involving June 25/26th being dates with significance to MJ/Elvis. The thing that sticks out to me about those dates besides the numerology is that these dates happen to corrospond to the Astrological  Sign of Cancer on those dates, with the sun being in Cancer on those date. top keep this post relivant to the topic Cancer happens to be a water sign, the cardinal water sign in Western Tropical Astrology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
WoW! great observance Okay Annie! :th_bravo: I never thought of this even if knew that Cancer is a water zodiac-sign!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Of course it could have some signifcance on it's own and not nessessarly have to do with water, although it does have some signifcane to water, or perhaps it's just a coincidence that those dates fall on those days ;) :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Okay Annie
Do you think there could be some significance to Cancer as in the as in Cancer the Crab, the astrological sign.

Remember the Five-alive dodo on facebook we followed for a while. One popular pic was this crab, there were many shots of it like it was some major character.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Significance of WATER......exodus......coexist......lately my attention highlighted the middleeast conflict. To exist and make grow oranges people need WATER. Coexisting and sharing the resources are the key of life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

Thrillicious: 2008 SoBe Life Water Super Bowl Ad

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anLqu77uTH0 [/youtube]

SOBE LIFE WATER AND MICHAEL JACKSON: WHAT'S THE CONNECTION?

Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 03:55:06 PM by finfin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Tink

What about Baptism in the Holy Spirit?

1 Cor. 12:13 says, "For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal