You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Applehead...thanks for posting The Freedom Movie, I finally got around to watching it and it was great!  Please keep posting the great vids you find...they ARE being watched and people all over the world are beginning to 'feel' that THIS (the way we've been 'living') is NOT it.

I find water fascinating as well...not only does it cover most of the planet, it is what WE are 'made up of' most.  If our thoughts, intentions, and actions can 'change' the molecular shape of water....it follows that OUR molecular shape (within our own bodies) 'changes' depending on our thoughts, intentions and actions.  AND...if that's the case, it is something completely under our own control.  We can choose to feel love (and end up with nice inner crystals lol)...or choose to feel hate (and have a not-so-pretty inner structure).  The ripple effect(s) of either choice are infinite.

I came across this series awhile back and have used it in the classroom with students.  There are several parts to it and all are interesting and worth the watch.  Given the topic of water, I'm including this part of the series, called "Spirit Science 6 - Flower of Life" because water, like everything in nature, holds the shape of creation....it is grounded in sacred geometry.  It truly is fascinating stuff....the 'answers' are all out there, it's just a matter of having the 'will' and 'skill' to find them and make 'sense' of them (not always an easy feat).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7GJ-8SY068[/youtube]

With L.O.V.E. always.

:shock:  Wow.....this is amazing stuff!  I love geometrics.....the artist in me, lol.  To this day, I love to sit and color geometric shapes.....the kid in me : )  Thank you for posting this video.....fascinating!
Here is an example of the pages I color:

Have fun!
Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@WishingStar...the whole series is worth watching...it covers a ton of fascinating stuff.  And thanks for the link to the geometric coloring pages...I'm gonna print them out and give them to my kids to color (they'll love them!)...I might even color one myself  ::P

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

There is another aspect of Water in this whole awakening process. Considering Michaels' casual singing in TII of the word 'Water' while walking away from the camera, turning his back against the viewer, we also have to think of our industrialised world in terms of legal aspects. What is legal? What is LAWful? Legal or illegal is something that can be changed at the whimp of someones mood. Law cannot be changed. So, Legal are all statues and codes, GIVEN THE FORCE OF LAW. Law itself can never be changed. It is uninterpretable and is simple to understand. Now WATER stands for our legal system. The Law of Water (Admirality Law/Maritime Law) has taken over our courts of law on land without us knowing. Now, there might be some lawyers here disagreeing with me, as they have been taught otherwise. Our courts de jure have been changed into courts de facto. Which means administrative procedure has taken over. Is there just a hearing, then it is a court de facto - not a court de jure. An established court by procedure. The law of the land has been changed into the law of water. Which is all commercial. We are commercial entitiy. We take a plane, we are commercial good transported between two air'ports' with 'commerical' airplanes. As long as everything is happening in a commercial field we have to obey the rules. Water rules. But THIS particular rabbit hole goes much deeper. See f.e. Dean Clifford on YouTube and watch all there is to watch:

There is still much to learn about the (legal) world we live in. MUCH as I am also just 4 years old in this matter.  :mrgreen: But the deception is even bigger than we can imagine. The world is NOT what it seems. Dean f.e. explains it. You will fall from your chair. 'WATER' we need to put down our fears of the legal world, walk away and take back our full responsibility. For now we have given our consent to be robbed by governments. Lose our fears and stop giving our consent and TPTB will fall apart.

Happy New Year to all of you from me for now,  michael-jackson/

Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 04:17:55 AM by MFFreedom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

I found out more information.  Thanks for the Spirit Science Videos.  The Chakras or energy centers in your body use/read light.  So you know how light can be divided by a prism into colors and frequencies.  The purple chakra is on the top near the top of your head and this one is responsible for spiritual aspects.  Each chakra center in your body uses a different color/frequency of light.  Each one takes care of a different aspect of your being. 

So talking about the purple and the purple rain.  If the rain comes down "purple" we will increase our spiritual knowledge.  Maybe it's not rain that will come down but just energy/light that will increase our spiritual knowledge.  We are supposed to keep getting waves of energy until we reach the next dimension/ higher frequency for earth.    They said in the video that if you wear that color you will attract that light frequency to your chakra.   You can even buy color to put in your bath water.  In the video they were putting purple liquid in the bath water to change it purple.     

I think I'm finally getting to understand the song "purple rain" and all of  this purple stuff and other colors too !!!!!!!!!

What do you all think ?

Peace and Love

Dontwalkaway and MFFreedom thank you very much for this informations about WATER  bearhug  !!!! This is amazing cause WATER is one of the most impotrant thing to survive ,but unfortunatelly there are countries without CLEAN water  :( .
Here I found a very nice video ,but please drink as much water as you can,lol  :lol: cause it's a very "good thing" if we all start to dance like Michael, after that  :lol: :lol: :lol: bearhug !!!

Don't drink the Sweet Water- It can happen to you!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9wjXBzCdko[/youtube]

Ageing men drink the Sweet Water and transform into entertainment phenomena! Michael Jackson is alive and well in Jacksonville.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

WATER... I'm drinking water at this moment, but did you know that a long-time friend of Michael hadn't been drinking any water for 40 days because he was asking for truth and justice on Michael's death :shock:. This is the article:

Dick Gregory on Michael Jackson: 'I will fast for 40 days on nothing but water until..
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:51pm EDT

Dick Gregory on Michael Jackson: 'I will fast for 40 days on nothing but water
until the truth of how Michael died is revealed.'

WASHINGTON, July 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Dick Gregory, long-time friend of the late
Michael Jackson, will announce today that he will, "go on a fast on water only
for 40 days until the truth is uncovered -- not just another story -- about
the sudden death of Michael Jackson, one of the world's most brilliant and
talented people."

"It's hard on folks to lose a loved one, especially someone so young as
Michael.  All I pray for now is that the truth will be told about what
happened and I don't think it has been yet but people deserve to know,"
Gregory said.  "There's so much that has been kept secret under the pretense
of what they call an 'ongoing investigation
.'"

Gregory vowed to continue a daily prayer vigil and invited all those who loved
Michael Jackson to join him in prayer and meditation for the truth to come
out. respect/

Gregory will make a formal announcement about his 40 day long water fast this
evening on Mark Thompson's SiriusXM radio program, "Make It Plain," which
starts at 5 PM, EDT.

I've great respect for Dick Gregory

I'm linking fasting 40 nights to: 

Moses fasted for forty days and forty nights, twice back-to-back, without food or water; the first, immediately before he received the tablets on the mountain with God. And the second, after coming down, seeing the Israelites practicing idolatry, and breaking the tablets in anger. (Deuteronomy 9:7-21)

Moses was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights without eating bread or drinking water. And he wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant--the Ten Commandments
. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:geek: :arrow:..which brings me to TS's redirect about the Ark of the Covenant You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:arrow: the number 40 (40 days and 40 nights of fasting) in relation to water and their meaning:

The number forty is used by God to represent a period of testing or judgment (the length of time necessary to accomplish some major part of Gods plan in his dealings with various portions of mankind). The 40 days of rain in the days of the flood were the judgments of God. The 40 day periods of fasting, testing, and communing with God that were faced by Moses and Jesus were a form of God's judgments. The forty years that the Israelites spent in the wilderness were also the judgments of God. Various leaders in Israel who reigned for 40 year periods were put there BY God according to His Will and Judgments. Egypt was left desolate for 40 years because of God's judgments. I could go on and on, but I think these examples should suffice for now.

L.O.V.E.

Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 05:26:48 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Tink

You know, I rather enjoyed the "Flower of Life" video, from the Eye of Horus = Spirit, to the Periodic tables...until we got to their REAL agenda, of pushing ALIENS from outer space onto us, hoo boy!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Andrea

You know, I rather enjoyed the "Flower of Life" video, from the Eye of Horus = Spirit, to the Periodic tables...until we got to their REAL agenda, of pushing ALIENS from outer space onto us, hoo boy!  :shock:

I quite enjoyed that video as well...until the end.  Why couldn't the crop circles be signs from God instead of aliens?  Or 'spirit', as the video says.  I also think many crop circles are man-made for attention, but not necessarily all of them.  I've been meaning to watch that whole video series...
Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 12:26:58 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Type of Work:    Music
Registration Number / Date:    PAu003529721 / 2010-08-16
Application Title:    H20.
Title:    H20.

Description:    Electronic file (eService)
Copyright Claimant:    Theron Feemster III. Address: 16830 Ventura Blvd., Ste. 415, Encino, CA, 91436, United States.
The Michael Jackson Estate d.b.a. c/o Hoffman, Sabban, & Watenmaker, Transfer: By Will. Address: 10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2200, Los Angeles, CA, 90024, United States.
Date of Creation:    2009
Authorship on Application:    Theron Feemster III; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: music, lyrics.
Michael Jackson, -2009; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: music, lyrics.
Rights and Permissions:    Theron Feemster III, 16830 Ventura Blvd., Ste. 415, Encino, CA, 91436, United States, (818) 398-1036, ron.qsqw@gmail.com
Names:    Feemster, Theron III
Jackson, Michael, -2009
The Michael Jackson Estate
c/o Hoffman, Sabban, & Watenmaker"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

REMEMBER--- WATER IS ESSESTIAL TO LIVING LIFE. WITHOUT WE ALL WILL DIE. THE SICK SCUM BAGS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY KNOW THAT IF THEY CONTROL THE WATER SUPPLY THEY CONTROL THE WORLD. THE BUSH'S PURCHASED THE LARGEST AQUAFOR IN AUSTRILIA.... WHY DO YOU THINK OUR LAKES AND STREAMS ARE DRY. THEY'VE ALSO BEEN SUCKED DRY AND SHIPPED IN LARGE BLADDERS TO CHINA AND PUT IN THEIR AQUAFOR
S AND BOTTLED AND SOLD BACK TO THE USA WITH ALL TOXIC WASTES ADDED TO THE BOTTLES. IT'S AMERICA. WHICH HAS BEEN HIJACKED!!!!!!!WAKE UP PEOPLE.

@LoveShyMichael: Do you have actual proof of this, that they're filly up bladders, and taking them to China? This is the very first time I've ever heard of it.

Link, please!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

Murray said there were 2 tanks of O2 (oxygene) at neverland when it happened...
There is a bizarre contradictory story about 2 O2 (oxygen) tanks at MJ's house the night of 25th June...
I don't know the exact story but one version is that there was only one tank of O2 but already used,
another version is that Murray or the bodyguard lied because in fact there were 2 tanks of O2 at that moment there...
So there's something with the O2!!

Thanks @Ursula (esprit) for sharing with me this link ♥ on twitter

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlX6SenMPMM&feature=share[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Murray said there were 2 tanks of O2 (oxygene) at neverland when it happened...
There is a bizarre contradictory story about 2 O2 (oxygen) tanks at MJ's house the night of 25th June...
I don't know the exact story but one version is that there was only one tank of O2 but already used,
another version is that Murray or the bodyguard lied because in fact there were 2 tanks of O2 at that moment there...
So there's something with the O2!!

Thanks @Ursula (esprit) for sharing with me this link ♥ on twitter

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlX6SenMPMM&feature=share[/youtube]

Simpa those bottles looks alot like oxygen tanks ......:shock:  :?  !!!!

Thank you for bringing this story about Oxygen tanks because I want to show you something  ;)) .Remember that I posted about Monkey Business and 12 Monkeys movie  :?: ????? WEll please watch here this video starting at 2:48 and then starting 3:40 cause you will se some OXYGEN inhalation and some black and white gloves  :shock: geek/ :lol: :lol: !!!!! Who knows maybe you will see some rabbits in the END ,too  ;) !!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2lcVw2P4tg&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
ohh I had missed your reply @AppleHead, thank you!! very interesting info!!
Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 07:54:08 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ohh I had missed your reply @AppleHead, thank you!! very interestinf info!!

Simpa  :)   bearhug  bearhug bearhug  bearhug !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Posted by Paris on March 28th, 2012

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

I'd like to throw in one of my favourite books:
Miyamoto Musashi "The Book of Five Rings".

This is about the Book of Water:

The Book of Water
The water book concerns You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, but it also includes various other factors which perhaps a warrior reading the book should take into consideration, such as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, religion, and one's outlook on life. The meaning of water in relation to life is flexibility. Water demonstrates natural flexibility as it changes to conform with the boundaries which contain it, seeking the most efficient and productive path. So also should one possess the ability to change in accordance with one’s own situation to easily shift between disciplines, methods, and options when presented with new information. A person should master many aspects of life allowing them to possess both balance and flexibility.

The spiritual bearing in strategy, which Musashi writes about concerns your temperament and spirituality whilst in the midst of, or in formulation of a battle. Being a buddhist, most of what is written in the section concerning spirituality refers to principles of calmness, tranquility and spiritual balance;

In strategy your spiritual bearing must not be any different from normal. Both in fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm.

This balance refers to what could be thought of as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login within yourself. The over-familiarity or over-use of one weapon is discouraged by Musashi, as it would be seen to reveal your spirituality to your enemy. The idea is that a perfectly balanced spirit is also a perfectly balanced physical presence, and neither creates weakness nor reveals it to your enemy.

During battle, the spirituality and balance is something of which Musashi notes that you should take advantage. Since small people know the spirituality of big people, they can thus note differences and weaknesses between each other. This is something which seems easy, but it is said to change when you are on the battlefield, as then you must know to both adjust your spiritual balance according to what is around you, and to perceive the balance of those around you to take advantage accordingly.

Just as your spirit should be balanced, your various techniques be honed to a perfectly balanced demeanour. In terms of stance, much like balance within the trooper, Musashi notes that stance is an important part of strategy, or battle: Adopt a stance with the head erect, neither hanging down, nor looking up, nor twisted. This is part of what Musashi notes as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

In regards to the gaze of someone, he notes that a person must be able to perceive that which is all around him without moving their eyeballs noticeably, which is said to be a skill which takes an enormous amount of practice to perfect. He notes that this is again one of the most important parts of strategy, as well as being able to see things which are close to you, such as the technique of an enemy. It is also used to perceive things far away, such as arriving troops or enemies, as that is the precursor to battle. You can then change your actions according to what you see.

Attitudes of swordsmanship
  • Upper
  • Middle
  • Lower
  • Right Side
  • Left Side
The five attitudes of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login are referred to as the five classifications of areas for attack on the human body. These are areas which are noted for their advantages when striking at an enemy, and the strategist is said to think of them when in situations where, for any reason, you should not be able to strike them. Then his mind should adjust accordingly.

Your attitude should be large or small according to the situation. Upper, Lower and Middle attitudes are decisive. Left Side and Right Side attitudes are fluid. Left and Right attitudes should be used if there is an obstruction overhead or to one side. The decision to use Left or Right depends on the place.

As each is thought of as an attitude, it could be thought of that Musashi means to practice with each "attitude" so that you do not become over-reliant upon one, something which Musashi repeatedly notes as being worse than bad technique.

"No Attitude" refers to those strategists who do not go with the use of the "Five Attitudes" and prefer to simply go without the attitudes of the long sword to focus entirely on technique, as opposed to focusing on both technique and the five attitudes. This is similar to taking chances as opposed to making chances.
The attitude of "Existing - Non Existing", mixes the Five Attitudes with the Attitude of "No Attitude", meaning that the user of the longsword uses the techniques and principles of both at whichever moment he or she finds most opportune.

"In-One Timing" refers to the technique of biding your time until you can find a suitable gap in the enemies' defense, to which you will deliver one fatal blow to the enemy. Although this is said to be difficult, Musashi notes that masters of this technique are usually masters of the five attitudes because they must be perceptive of weaknesses. It is rumoured that Musashi disgraced a former sword master by using such a technique with a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, but there are no descriptions mentioning "In one" timing.

"Abdomen Timing of Two" refers to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login an attack, then striking an enemy as they are retreating from the attack, hitting them in the abdomen with the correct timing of either two moves or two seconds. Although the technique seems relatively simple, Musashi lists this as one of the hardest techniques to time correctly.

"No Design, No Conception" refers to When word and actions are spontaneously the same. Aside from this philosophical approach to the meaning, the technique is relatively simple to explain: if you are in a deadlock with the enemy, using the force from the cut, you push with your body and use the disciplines outlined in the Void Book to knock the enemy over.

This is the most important method of hitting. It is often used. You must train hard to understand it.

"Flowing Water Cut" technique refers to if you come into a fight with an enemy of a similar level to you in swordsmanship. When attacking fast, Musashi notes that you will always be at stalemate, so like Stagnant water, you must cut as slowly as possible with your long sword. At the beginning of this technique you and your opponent will be searching for an opening within each other's defense. When your opponent either tries to push off your sword, or to hasten back as to disengage it, you must first expand your whole body and your mind. By moving your body first and then that of your sword, you will be able to strike powerfully and broadly with a movement that seems to reflect the natural flow of water. Ease and confidence will be attained when this technique is continuously practiced upon.

"Continuous Cut" refers to when you are again faced with stalemate within a duel, where your swords are clasped together. In one motion, when your sword springs away from theirs, Musashi says to use a continuous motion to slash their head, body, and legs.

"Fire and Stone's Cut" refers to when your swords clash together. Without raising your sword, you cut as strongly as possible. This means cutting quickly with hands, body, and legs.

"Red Leafs Cut" refers to knocking down the enemy's long sword in the spirit of the "No Design, No Conception" cut.

The book and various summaries are available online and are very useful as to awareness (also in context of the masterpiece of hoax).

This was a great thread about water and the hoax:
Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 02:42:44 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal