"The symbolic emblem of Aquarius is the water bearer, who kneels as he pours forth his offering of water in an act of modest service. Although classified as an air sign according to its elemental qualities, Aquarius is in many ways the forgotten 'water sign', with its name simply meaning 'related to water', and much of its symbolic signification emerging from the water bearer's act of libation (act of pouring water as a sacrifice). But the free flowing water-symbolism of Aquarius bears no relation to the heavily pregnant ocean of the psyche as portrayed by the signs of the water triplicity (Cancer/Scorpio/Pisces); for in libation the Aquarian seeks only to cleanse, illuminate and purify."

We are moving from the Age of Pisces, a water sign,  into the Age of Aquarius, an air sign with symbolic links to water.  We are also moving from the Twelfth House, the house of confinement and all things hidden, into the Eleventh House, which is traditionally known as the house of friends, hopes and wishes, goals and ideals. It is where we seek to join together with like-minded others. Here we meet those with whom we associate while cooperating towards a common goal or cause. It is the ideals that bind us when we create together as a group.  So we are moving from an Age where all things were hidden, to an Age where all that was hidden is revealed and there is nowhere left to hide. It is an Age where those who are true seekers will become spiritually enlightened and shake off all the illusion that has kept us from seeing the Truth of our purpose here on Earth.

Thanks Applehead for starting this discussion ... it's fascinating! I am planning to watch the film "Freedom" later on today.  Thanks so much for your wonderful insights  /bravo/ Love to you all, your friend always, Emerald xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In the movie V for Vendetta:::  "God is in the water!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DontwalkawayTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Yes, YouRnotalone,

Evey says "God is in the rain".  What do you think it means ?  Do you think it's like a life force ?  It's almost like sunlight.
 or maybe it will just "wake people up "

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Found this article which shows the effects of positive and negative thoughts, emotions and sounds on the crystalline structure of water.  Thought some of you might find it interesting  :|

"One of the most heart stopping investigations about water properties is Dr. Masay Emoto's that proved that human thought, emotions and sounds can change water crystal's shape.  Dr Emoto's investigation included taping words or people's names to the bottles, playing music to them or exposing them to floral essences.

Other effects that Dr. Emoto claims to have found in his research include:

That the same sentiment expressed in different languages produces different crystal formations:

Water from clear mountain springs and streams show beautiful crystalline structures, while polluted or stagnant water is deformed and distorted.

Distilled water exposed to classical music takes on a delicate symmetrical crystalline shape.

Water that´s bombarded with heavy metal music, negative thoughts and emotions, or is labeled with negative words, look ugly.

Water treated with aromatic floral oils tends to mimic the shape of the original flower.

The same effect produces exposing water crystals to negative words or ideas.

Another very interesting experiment was to tape the words "You Fool" to a recipient of distilled water. The pattern is almost identical to the pattern that produced the heavy metal music, and Dr. Masaru Emoto wonders whether perhaps heavy metal musicians look upon people as fools.

Dr. Emoto's amazing experiments tells us that even when we can´t see immediate results for our prayers and mind control exercises, the energy of our thoughts surround us. When we love ourselves our bodies respond, when we send love to our neighbor their bodies respond, and when we send love to the Earth, she responds, because our bodies are 70 percent water and the Earth´s surface is also 70 percent water.

Water is far from inanimate, water is conscious of what surrounds it, of our thoughts and of our feelings, though you can heal yourself and your planet if you only believe that you can.

When you use the power of your mind to project positive feelings, the water that's everywhere around you and inside you, will receive positive, natural, spiritual and healing information, that will store in its molecules and will broadcast to other molecules, giving love peace and health to yourself and all that you project your love to."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@emeraldcity....I've always wondered why I've felt the need to be around water if Aquarius is actually an air sign...... 
Thanks for the post........

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Beautiful post EmeraldCity !!!!   This demonstrates further that everything is connected.  Out thoughts, feelings, emotions are also energy that effects everything. 

I have been having headaches on and off for weeks !!!!  I know part of it probably was bad habits such as drinking and eating the wrong things, and not sleeping well and letting stress get to me.    Well, after talking and thinking about light, water, love vibration etc.,  I went to the drug store and bought spring water.  The tap water I keep drinking doesn't seem to help.  It's city water. 

I played Heal the World a few times and then "Will You Be There"  of the Dangerous CD that I have and drank the spring water.   So far, no headache for two days !!!!!   In the past I might have an energy drink, more coffee, aspirins, sugar or whatever.  Those things help for an hour or so and then you feel worse.  Sometimes we are just stressed and dehydrated.  We have just lost track of doing basic, simple, common sense things.

What do you give your plant that is dying ?   You give it sunlight and water.  Sometimes we need that too because we're all made out of the same thing.    We are not separate from the world.

Just thought I would share the story because it might help someone else.  Sometimes you just have to stop for a minute and do the basic simple things.  It's making me feel so much better. 

Love, Peace, Light                bounce/         P.S- I noticed that Heal the World is Track 7, and Will You Be There is track 11 on the Dangerous CD that I have !!!!!!!    I don't know but I don't think it was a coincidence that 7 and 11 were used for these songs !!!!!!!!!!!!   Someone knows what they are doing !!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

@Dontwalkaway, so thrilled that you found a natural way to stop the headaches!!  Have you watched the "The Freedom Movie" yet?  I started watching iit in individual parts on youtube last night and found it amazing - it really opened my eyes, especially the Spiritual Awakening sections.  Have posted links below to A Spiritual Awakening 10/12, 11/12, 12/12 - all about vibrations and sound and how it affects our bodies and every other organism on the planet.  We are truly an awesome creation!

I can remember we were told that the "Dangerous" album had lots of clues regarding the hoax.   Yes, I think the fact that those two songs (2 of my favourites!) were placed as 7th and 11th on the album.  It's all going to come together soon ... every piece of the jigsaw finally falling into place ... and what a most beautiful and amazing picture it's going to be.  Our creator is in control of it all and is using Michael in a very powerful way to get the message home to all our brothers & sisters on this planet ... the message that we are all ONE with All That Is and that we were created to give and receive unconditional LOVE   :!:

Sending out Love & Light ... Emerald xxxx   bearhug

P.S.  Thank you Applehead for bring this movie to my attention  /bravo/
Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 06:04:49 PM by emeraldcity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thanks for the links Emaraldcity.  I watched some parts of the Freeedom Movie but not all of it.  I didn't know there were 19 parts.  I will watch some more of it tonight.   Thanks for sharing.   

Love and Light to all of you also.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Sarahli

Thank you for sharing... this is all very interesting and honestly I want to drink water now.

I had seen the experiences of this Japanese scientist and was amazed by his findings  :shock: ... these "crystals" of water are just beautiful. Water is alive and has a memory so we better behave in front of our glass of water. Having positive thoughts and pronouncing positive words have an effect, that's undeniable.

This movie is interesting and contains a lot of truths, great comments. I have never understood how we could heal someone with chemicals, considering that our bodies are mostly made of water. Natural medicine should be privileged it goes without saying. Water is necessary for life, without water there is no life possible. It even comes before food because we can live longer without eating but very shortly without drinking. So obviously water is important on the physical realm/aspect of our lives.

Water is purifying as well. So the new era coming "Aquarius" may be paralleled to what water is/represents and air as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Yes, YouRnotalone,

Evey says "God is in the rain".  What do you think it means ?  Do you think it's like a life force ?  It's almost like sunlight.
 or maybe it will just "wake people up "

Oops.....yes, it is "God is in the rain".....   I think Michael just wants us to look to God...to be aware of God?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oh erin, how i do hope you like the taste of hat... post bam, you are going to need to eat yours!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

@Applehead...thanks for posting The Freedom Movie, I finally got around to watching it and it was great!  Please keep posting the great vids you find...they ARE being watched and people all over the world are beginning to 'feel' that THIS (the way we've been 'living') is NOT it.

I find water fascinating as well...not only does it cover most of the planet, it is what WE are 'made up of' most.  If our thoughts, intentions, and actions can 'change' the molecular shape of water....it follows that OUR molecular shape (within our own bodies) 'changes' depending on our thoughts, intentions and actions.  AND...if that's the case, it is something completely under our own control.  We can choose to feel love (and end up with nice inner crystals lol)...or choose to feel hate (and have a not-so-pretty inner structure).  The ripple effect(s) of either choice are infinite.

I came across this series awhile back and have used it in the classroom with students.  There are several parts to it and all are interesting and worth the watch.  Given the topic of water, I'm including this part of the series, called "Spirit Science 6 - Flower of Life" because water, like everything in nature, holds the shape of creation....it is grounded in sacred geometry.  It truly is fascinating stuff....the 'answers' are all out there, it's just a matter of having the 'will' and 'skill' to find them and make 'sense' of them (not always an easy feat).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7GJ-8SY068[/youtube]

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thanks for the Video Bethechange !!!!!  Also, because you put that one on I found other Spirit Science videos which were good.  Also, I heard that water attaches to DNA.  Water and DNA work together.   

Love     bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I found out more information.  Thanks for the Spirit Science Videos.  The Chakras or energy centers in your body use/read light.  So you know how light can be divided by a prism into colors and frequencies.  The purple chakra is on the top near the top of your head and this one is responsible for spiritual aspects.  Each chakra center in your body uses a different color/frequency of light.  Each one takes care of a different aspect of your being. 

So talking about the purple and the purple rain.  If the rain comes down "purple" we will increase our spiritual knowledge.  Maybe it's not rain that will come down but just energy/light that will increase our spiritual knowledge.  We are supposed to keep getting waves of energy until we reach the next dimension/ higher frequency for earth.    They said in the video that if you wear that color you will attract that light frequency to your chakra.   You can even buy color to put in your bath water.  In the video they were putting purple liquid in the bath water to change it purple.     

I think I'm finally getting to understand the song "purple rain" and all of  this purple stuff and other colors too !!!!!!!!!

What do you all think ?

Peace and Love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
REMEMBER--- WATER IS ESSESTIAL TO LIVING LIFE. WITHOUT WE ALL WILL DIE. THE SICK SCUM BAGS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY KNOW THAT IF THEY CONTROL THE WATER SUPPLY THEY CONTROL THE WORLD. THE BUSH'S PURCHASED THE LARGEST AQUAFOR IN AUSTRILIA.... WHY DO YOU THINK OUR LAKES AND STREAMS ARE DRY. THEY'VE ALSO BEEN SUCKED DRY AND SHIPPED IN LARGE BLADDERS TO CHINA AND PUT IN THEIR AQUAFOR
S AND BOTTLED AND SOLD BACK TO THE USA WITH ALL TOXIC WASTES ADDED TO THE BOTTLES. IT'S AMERICA. WHICH HAS BEEN HIJACKED!!!!!!!WAKE UP PEOPLE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal