DontwalkawayTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
We need to investigate the significane of water.  After all the new golden age that is coming is called the age of aquarius.  This means aqua or water.  The symbol for it is a man carrying a jug of water.  Michael repeats the word "water" in the movie This Is It.  We all know he does everything for a reason.

Anyway I have been seeing many videos about light and light codes and DNA and carbon molecules and vibration changing on earth but lately I've seen things about "water".    On the thread "New Jesus-Mark my words" we talked about everything being energy etc.

It's interesting that water can change it's structure according to vibrations in music.  Polluted water has a different structure than non-polluted water.  It's one thing besides oxygen that we cannot live without.  It can bring things back to life such as flowers, plants etc.  Also, in one of the videos it was saying that sunlight purifies, and benefits the structure of the water.  They also said that our body is mostly water.  Maybe information is stored in the water (molecular structure and patterns) just like in light and just like in DNA.  Maybe it's all the same.  Furthermore, they said that our brain has to have water.  Maybe the memories are stored in the water.  Our pineal gland is filled with water also.  This is where dreams take place.

It may be that information from the light is being transferred to the water ???   I am not a scientist but I would like to study science.  I think water is way more significant than what we learned about in school.  After that there is oxygen.

I started to think about water because of all the songs about "rain" and "purple rain".  Maybe this is part of it.  Information and life force from the heavens is sent to us in rain or water.  Maybe "purple", light information is easily sent through water or stored in the water.  Watch the Freedom Movie where they talk about water.  Various people talk about light such as David Wilcock and others.

Peace, Love, Light
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

everlastinglove_MJ

I think it's very good of you to bring 'water' up and its meaning. I wondered too why Michael was saying 'water..water' in This Is It. Like you said, he must have said it for a reason. Water means purification, curity, cleansing and forgiveness. You can't go further or change without forgiveness and love. We cannot live and love without water.
Im recalling TS's redirect "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it." Song of Solomon 8:7
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which is interesting too.

This article 'The meaning of water in dreams', which I kept in store because I found it interesting, is about the symbolism of water and dreams.

The Meaning of Water in Dreams – A Scientific Analysis

Posted in July 5, 2010

Too much water in dreams means lack of spirituality and lack of faith. It means materialism, and the doubt that there is another dimension in the human life beyond what belongs to Earth. In this case the dreamer will see a flood.

This symbolism was discovered by Carl Jung who examined many ancient documents, understanding that the water represents the spirit that instead of being composed by air, becomes liquid. The spirit becomes water when the dreamer doesn’t believe in the spiritual life.

Water is heavy and lives imprisoned on Earth, while the spirit is light and it can fly everywhere.

A flood in a dream is a serious warning that tries to awaken the dreamer. Life doesn’t begin on Earth and it doesn’t end here. The prevailing materialistic and atheistic concepts are far from being based on the truth. As recent scientific discoveries in many different fields reveal, when related one to another, the truth about the meaning of life and death is very complex. Because the scientific world of our time had not yet discovered how to identify the abstract presence of the human spirit this doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist.

The scientific translation of the meaning of dreams confirms the existence of the human spirit through many ways. Since all the information we receive in dream messages is always accurate and objective, as we can verify in many circumstances, we must believe in this source of information even when we cannot verify its validity. The dream messages are accurate and valid; however, the average person is ignorant of the process required to access, channel, and verify dream content.

Too much water in a dream shows the dreamer that what is happening in his or her life is very important and has another dimension. Everything contributes to the benefit of one’s spiritual evolution.

We are not merely animals that have an ephemeral existence. Everything in our life works as a process of transformation and preparation for the continuation of our evolutionary process.

This means that everything that happens in your life has a purpose.

Therefore:

- Don’t lose hope if you are suffering, because you are not suffering in vain. Something good will arise from your pain.

- Don’t be shallow by caring only about your daily life and your obligations. You must care also about your spiritual evolution, the perfection of your personality, and your salvation from the hell of regret.

Water in dreams has a different meaning when the dreamer sees only a few drops.

A few drops of water represent forgiveness. These drops represent the cleaning effect of water. Water washes up all sins, all the pain, the dust of the past, and everything that was bad.

Usually only the dreamers who will care about seriously translating the meaning of their dreams will see water appearing in the form of a few drops.

Most dreamers see too much water in their dreams because they are too shallow and superficial, and because they are far from being able to forgive their enemies.

Only those who have enough spiritual enlightenment automatically forgive their enemies, without ever thinking about revenge.

You should learn how to translate the meaning of your dreams so that the wise unconscious mind may guide you and show you how you can transform your personality.

I simplified Jung’s complicated method of dream interpretation. Now you can simply translate images into words, immediately understanding the unconscious messages.

Thanks to this knowledge, you’ll attain spiritual perfection, complete consciousness and real wisdom.

Christina Sponias continued Carl Jung’s research into the human psyche, discovering the cure for all mental illnesses, and simplifying the scientific method of dream interpretation that teaches you how to exactly translate the meaning of your dreams, so that you can find health, wisdom and happiness.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

L.O.V.E. always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

We need to investigate the significane of water.  After all the new golden age that is coming is called the age of aquarius.  This means aqua or water.  The symbol for it is a man carrying a jug of water.  Michael repeats the word "water" in the movie This Is It.  We all know he does everything for a reason.

Anyway I have been seeing many videos about light and light codes and DNA and carbon molecules and vibration changing on earth but lately I've seen things about "water".    On the thread "New Jesus-Mark my words" we talked about everything being energy etc.

It's interesting that water can change it's structure according to vibrations in music.  Polluted water has a different structure than non-polluted water.  It's one thing besides oxygen that we cannot live without.  It can bring things back to life such as flowers, plants etc.  Also, in one of the videos it was saying that sunlight purifies, and benefits the structure of the water.  They also said that our body is mostly water.  Maybe information is stored in the water (molecular structure and patterns) just like in light and just like in DNA.  Maybe it's all the same.  Furthermore, they said that our brain has to have water.  Maybe the memories are stored in the water.  Our pineal gland is filled with water also.  This is where dreams take place.

It may be that information from the light is being transferred to the water ???   I am not a scientist but I would like to study science.  I think water is way more significant than what we learned about in school.  After that there is oxygen.

I started to think about water because of all the songs about "rain" and "purple rain".  Maybe this is part of it.  Information and life force from the heavens is sent to us in rain or water.  Maybe "purple", light information is easily sent through water or stored in the water.  Watch the Freedom Movie where they talk about water.  Various people talk about light such as David Wilcock and others.

Peace, Love, Light

God bless you Dontwalkaway  :)!! Finally someone who wants to discover THE WONDERS of life!!!!
I had already posted THE FREEDOM movie but nobody,beside you and Mj4ever777 saw it.OMG that documentary it's a real "BATH" to the soul,it's wonderful!!

The Freedom Movie 2 [Full Length]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIf0XcVzWlI[/youtube]

Yes is SOMETHING with the WATER,and I feel is something BIG  8-)!!! Bruce Lee also talked about WATER,and I saw O Bee has it on his youtube channel  ;).Look here,he is very wise  8-) :

Be Water
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ijCSu87I9k&feature=related[/youtube]
Bruce Lee - Be Water My Friend
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVGE-NcJxu8&feature=related[/youtube]

Empty your mind...Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle, you put water into a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash, be water my friend... - Bruce Lee

I know that what I'm about to say will sound CRAZY  :?,but I think that water has MEMORY  8-)! I have something for you,a movie called "Mistery of water".Before I will say more ,please remember that in THE BEGINING,when God created Earth,WATER was everywere  8-).And more than that Michael had to do his concerts at O2 arena,so it has something with H20 ,O2 and O2=oxigen thanks from his room!!!!
In this amazing film, Water, the Great Mystery, we can see that science has made a quantum leap(Michael also has a poen called Quantm Leap in Dancing the Dream book) into understanding how mind can be recorded by the most simple element in nature (water) and on the periodic table: H20. If water has memory, and its main component being hydrogen, then the whole universe would have memory. Hydrogen was born between 100 and 1,000 seconds after the big bang. It makes up 75% of the known mass of the universe and now is part of the missing mass equation.

Water - The Great Mystery (Full Version)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c6xbIA4AzQ[/youtube]

Dontwalkaway I really like to discuss to you more about this SUBJECT,so let's do it ok???
LOVE you!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Thanks for posting this video Applehead...My husband and I will watch it and reply later. The pieces of the puzzle are falling into place...Blessings and LOVE to you and Dontwalkaway!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for posting this video Applehead...My husband and I will watch it and reply later. The pieces of the puzzle are falling into place...Blessings and LOVE to you and Dontwalkaway!!!!

You're WELCOME  :)!!! You know I feel that no one will watch this and you know it mjj4ever  :cry:!!! There are so many beautiful things to LEARN "OUT THERE",but it's like this things are INVISSIBLE  :(.People don't care to SEE THE TRUTH and this hurts very much.
No matter what I will still continue on my path  :) .I LOVE you!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Applehead thank you so much for posting these videos.  I loved the one about the mystery of water.  Don't worry people will eventually see it.  It's too bad that sometimes a crisis or problem has to occur for people to pay attention.  Sometimes even a "death" or something. 

I don't think it is crazy that you said that you think water has memory.  That's what they are talking about in the video.  There is information in the water due to it's structure.  The structure changes according to vibration and even thoughts are vibration.  We rely on water for everything on this planet, so if we change our water we are changing everything on the planet and this can include the weather.  Everything is connected.  We would solve so many health problems also if we had healthy water.  It's amazing.  I am like you.  I wish people could see it faster before disaster happens.

Also, what you wrote about hydrogen is interesting.  Water is mostly hydrogen.  Hydrogen and Oxygen are both elements on the periodic table.  Water is a compound made out of those two elements, (two hydrogen and one oxygen).    I think Oxygen is number 8 but I'm not sure I have to look.  According to SimPattyK on this website that is Elvis' number and also resembles the symbol for eternity. 

It seems like water has memory or information and so does light.  Everything is connected and everything is effected by vibration.  I noticed the video about 528 hz changing the structure of water.  This is also the frequency that changes the structure of DNA.    The earth is vibrating faster so everything on earth will also vibrate faster and change. 

It would be great to discuss this with you Applehead.   Love you too !!!!!         ::P

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

The significance of water and referring to Michael as a baby and then as the thriller monster might have some significance in the dawning of the age of Aquarius whereas the God Horus will rule following the rule of the father.  So who in this drama is considered to be “the demon”?  Horus is also considered the age of the child.

Horus

There is a story in Egyptian mythology that goes like this: The goddess Isis married her older brother Osiris and they were deeply in love. Set, a demon of envy, set about to destroy their happiness. Set murdered Osiris. Then, to prevent the possibility of his resurrection, he dismembered Osiris' body and scattered the parts in various places along the Nile River. When Isis learned what Set had done, she asked Troth, the god of Eternity, to stop the flow of time for a while. With time stopped, Isis traveled up and down the banks of the Nile, recovering all of Osiris' body parts before the sun set. When she found all of them, she performed the Black Rite, bringing Osiris back to life. After that eternity gave birth to Time again, and history continued on. Horus is the child of this love between Isis and Osiris.

In his introduction to The Book of the Law, a brilliant and catastrophic work penned in 1904, Aleister Crowley described the world from the eyes of the occultist. He said the world is entering the Age of Horus, and therefore is going through a period of violent change.

Crowley explained that certain vast stars, or "aggregates of experience," may be described as gods. Each god has been in charge of the destinies of the Earth for periods of about 2,000 years. In the history of the world, Crowley said it is believed there have only been three such Gods. They are:

--"Isis, the mother, when the Universe was conceived as simple nourishment drawn directly from her; this period is marked by matriarchal government." In other words, women ruled the governments of the world. They were seen as goddesses.

--Osiris, the father, began his reign about 500 BC. At this time the Universe was imagined as catastrophic. Crowley said love, death and resurrection were the ways by which individuals built up experience. Kings ruled the earth during this period.

--Now Horus, the child, is coming into power. Crowley wrote: "this period involves the recognition of the individual as the unit of society. Every event, including death, is only one more accretion to our experience, freely willed by ourselves from the beginning and therefore also predestined."

Horus is a combination of twin gods called Ra-Hoor-Khuit and Hoor-Paar-Kraat. He is symbolized as a hawk-headed god when on his throne.

Remember that Crowley wrote the following description of the regime under Horus in 1904. He said:

"Everywhere his government is taking root. Observe for yourselves the decay of the sense of sin, the growth of innocence and irresponsibility, the strange modifications of the reproductive instinct with a tendency to become bi-sexual or epicene, the childlike confidence in progress combined with a nightmare fear of catastrophe, against which we are yet half unwilling to take precautions. Consider the outcrop of dictatorships, only possible when moral growth is in its earliest stages, and the prevalence of infantile cults like Communism, Fascism, Pacifism, health crazes, occultism in nearly all its forms, religions sentimentalized to a point of practical extinction. Consider the populatiry of the cinema, the wireless, the football pools and guessing competitions, all devices for soothing fractious infants, no seed of purpose in them. Consider sport, the babyish enthusiasms and rages which it excites, whole nations disturbed by disputes between  boys. Consider war, the atrocities which occur daily and leave us unmoved and hardly worried. We are children."   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thank you for summarizing the myth.    Would the age of Horus be ending if the age of aquarius was starting ?  What does this have to do with water ?   Sorry, but now I'm confused.      bangbang        /cook/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
02 arena......water symbol H20....connections to Philip Aschultz......the wanna be murderer

Joe and LaToya Jackson will talk about the Conspiracy that Killed Michael, but they do not have the courage to name names behind the illusions and smoked mirrors for they too are bounded by the same Luciferian Blood Oath of Secrecy for Fame and Fortune.

Philip is your man..........God Bless
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 09:02:21 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
We need more information about Anshutz.    How do you know he's the man ?         /overreacting/               /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!

You're WELCOME  :)!!! You know I feel that no one will watch this and you know it mjj4ever  :cry:!!! There are so many beautiful things to LEARN "OUT THERE",but it's like this things are INVISSIBLE  :(.People don't care to SEE THE TRUTH and this hurts very much.

That is all that matters, just continue on "your" path and keep providing your guidance, that is all we can do. The "choice" is up to them, so patience my sweet one...patience. I know how you feel, but each soul must take their own journey. Don't worry, and don't forget to nourish the LOVE within. LIVE LOVE!

I will be working on a very long post, so if you don't see me posting as much, know that I am always with you. I LOVE YOU!

I LOVE all of you!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

02 arena......water symbol H20....connections to Philip Aschultz......the wanna be murderer

Joe and LaToya Jackson will talk about the Conspiracy that Killed Michael, but they do not have the courage to name names behind the illusions and smoked mirrors for they too are bounded by the same Luciferian Blood Oath of Secrecy for Fame and Fortune.

Philip is your man..........God Bless

Oh God I can't believe this  :lol:!!! Yes ,yes we already know that ILLUMINATI and Hollywood mafia killed Michael geek/  :lol:  remember???? Murray good friend Willie Hampton told us so what   :??? I don't want to offend you but please go back in your ILLUSION,aka WONDERLAND ,aka DEAD END  /cook/ and stay there forever,because you  really scare me with your blood sacrifice crap  bounce/  :lol:!!!

Doctor Conrad MURDER,mmm excuse me MURRAY ,lol  :lol:!!!!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHrA9gSlpkU[/youtube]
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 09:52:18 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That is all that matters, just continue on "your" path and keep providing your guidance, that is all we can do. The "choice" is up to them, so patience my sweet one...patience. I know how you feel, but each soul must take their own journey. Don't worry, and don't forget to nourish the LOVE within. LIVE LOVE!

I will be working on a very long post, so if you don't see me posting as much, know that I am always with you. I LOVE YOU!

I LOVE all of you!!!!!!!!!!

Mjj4ever777 thank you very much for all the LOVE you show me  :).I will never stop doing what I HAVE TO and LOVE is one of it.It's not problem for me if you will not post often,because I will not also.I'm very curious on what are you working  :?: :idea: .I wish you good luck,and all THE LOVE in the world !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Applehead thank you so much for posting these videos.  I loved the one about the mystery of water.  Don't worry people will eventually see it.  It's too bad that sometimes a crisis or problem has to occur for people to pay attention.  Sometimes even a "death" or something. 

I don't think it is crazy that you said that you think water has memory.  That's what they are talking about in the video.  There is information in the water due to it's structure.  The structure changes according to vibration and even thoughts are vibration.  We rely on water for everything on this planet, so if we change our water we are changing everything on the planet and this can include the weather.  Everything is connected.  We would solve so many health problems also if we had healthy water.  It's amazing.  I am like you.  I wish people could see it faster before disaster happens.

Also, what you wrote about hydrogen is interesting.  Water is mostly hydrogen.  Hydrogen and Oxygen are both elements on the periodic table.  Water is a compound made out of those two elements, (two hydrogen and one oxygen).    I think Oxygen is number 8 but I'm not sure I have to look.  According to SimPattyK on this website that is Elvis' number and also resembles the symbol for eternity. 

It seems like water has memory or information and so does light.  Everything is connected and everything is effected by vibration.  I noticed the video about 528 hz changing the structure of water.  This is also the frequency that changes the structure of DNA.    The earth is vibrating faster so everything on earth will also vibrate faster and change. 

It would be great to discuss this with you Applehead.   Love you too !!!!!         ::P

Dontwalkaway you're welcome and please don't listen to that stupid things and negative stuff about illuminati.It is just to make you feel scared and to control true FEAR.Please listen you your heart and most important feel LOVE :) .
Take care and much health to you and your family!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey Applehead......I am actually very interested in the whole water topic.  I just haven't had enough dedicated time to watch these...yet.  I don't like being interrupted and having to stop, re-start etc.  Being an Aquarian, I come by a love of water naturally.....I have to be around it for some reason, see it, hear it etc.  Thank you very much for posting these.....I appreciate it very much.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions