ToveTopic starter

Planet Michael
November 11, 2011, 06:56:25 AM
I just wonder. Planet Michael still has the web pages and michaeljackson.com has the link to it.
Should it be in the 2011 when the planet was told to work (Idont't remember anymore and didn't find any information about it)? 

The whole planet michael is quite interresting to me. If MJ would come back I think web would be one of the places he could appear, movie theathres also -same time massive grouds of people hearing what he has to say. The pre-registration was also a bit odd to me. I just have had "a feeling" whole time about planet Michael and haven't find discussion about it. Michael picture in the gallery was also captivating, it somehow seemed like mooving a bit to me. I also tried to read something from the lips but did't succeed.

It would be nice to hear if someone has some thoughts about the virtual planet  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Planet Michael
November 11, 2011, 08:58:43 AM
I am sorry i don't know anything about this planet Michael thing. I've heard of it but I have not a clue what it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2012, 01:44:20 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just wonder. Planet Michael still has the web pages and michaeljackson.com has the link to it.
Should it be in the 2011 when the planet was told to work (Idont't remember anymore and didn't find any information about it)? 

The whole planet michael is quite interresting to me. If MJ would come back I think web would be one of the places he could appear, movie theathres also -same time massive grouds of people hearing what he has to say. The pre-registration was also a bit odd to me. I just have had "a feeling" whole time about planet Michael and haven't find discussion about it. Michael picture in the gallery was also captivating, it somehow seemed like mooving a bit to me. I also tried to read something from the lips but did't succeed.

It would be nice to hear if someone has some thoughts about the virtual planet  8-)

You know Tove this is very strange  :? ,cause look here we are in 2012 already and the site looks it's exactly the same since all started....no update at all  :?  WTF??  !!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IWantYouBack

February 26, 2012, 03:23:26 PM
I'm also very confused about this whole Planet Michael thing.

I know that it's supposed to be an online game for all ages and Michael fans and is similar to many others (ie. Habbo Hotel, IMVU) but what I don't know is if it's still going to happen. They said it would be launched in early 2012, but here we are, fast approaching mid-2012.  I wonder when it'll be launched or if it'll be launched at all. If this does get launched soon, I think it will be amazing and will hold tonnes of clues.

I guess we gotta keep watchin'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 26, 2012, 03:45:55 PM
 :( I 'm also waiting for the Planet  for over a year :? but still nothing  crash/  :|

Keep the faith !!! ::P geek/  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

February 26, 2012, 06:38:22 PM
Planet Michael is extremely interesting. I was on the website for the first time today and I clicked on the Frequently Asked questions and read through them. Something that stuck out to me was a question closer to the end and its answer:

Q:"What are the basic things you need to do/achieve to succeed in/get the most out of Planet Michael?"

A: "A love for adventure and an eye for detail will get you far on Planet Michael. Beyond that, have faith in your fellow players and join them to experience the most from of the planet."

As beLIEvers, don't we need a love for adventure and an eye for detail- especially with the countless amount of information we analyze each and every day?  ;))

We are working together with other people, many we haven't met on this forum, in order to find the truth. A sense of Faith is extremely necessary in our journey.
I believe that Planet Michael is the second part of our journey to the answers, and the website, when finished, will offer many clues to the death hoax. Perhaps "planet Michael' is how our planet will look like once Michael bams and we join together with him as his army of L.O.V.E.. It might also be the way Michael plans to recruit his army, by separating those who can effectively play the games ans succeed on Planet Michael...I may be completely off my rocker   :lol: but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 06:52:02 PM by pippi713713
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." ~ Lanston Hughes

February 26, 2012, 07:22:30 PM
...while expect Planet Michael, we remember to exaggerate to make better the Planet Earth, with even more love, love for all, respect and care for the environment... faith... patience... understanding and hope..., and all that's good (at least we try). I believe and I always think he would be happy with this.

hello and L.O.V.E. at all :)
bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

February 27, 2012, 01:46:09 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

March 01, 2012, 04:17:07 AM
Planet Michael is extremely interesting. I was on the website for the first time today and I clicked on the Frequently Asked questions and read through them. Something that stuck out to me was a question closer to the end and its answer:

Q:"What are the basic things you need to do/achieve to succeed in/get the most out of Planet Michael?"

A: "A love for adventure and an eye for detail will get you far on Planet Michael. Beyond that, have faith in your fellow players and join them to experience the most from of the planet."

As beLIEvers, don't we need a love for adventure and an eye for detail- especially with the countless amount of information we analyze each and every day?  ;))

We are working together with other people, many we haven't met on this forum, in order to find the truth. A sense of Faith is extremely necessary in our journey.
I believe that Planet Michael is the second part of our journey to the answers, and the website, when finished, will offer many clues to the death hoax. Perhaps "planet Michael' is how our planet will look like once Michael bams and we join together with him as his army of L.O.V.E.. It might also be the way Michael plans to recruit his army, by separating those who can effectively play the games ans succeed on Planet Michael...I may be completely off my rocker   :lol: but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Pippi Hy :) and welcome  bearhug!!!!!!!
Thank you for your intresting comments  ;)  !!!!

...while expect Planet Michael, we remember to exaggerate to make better the Planet Earth, with even more love, love for all, respect and care for the environment... faith... patience... understanding and hope..., and all that's good (at least we try). I believe and I always think he would be happy with this.

hello and L.O.V.E. at all :)
bearhug

BluDream  bearhug !!!!
BTW Blue is my favourite colour  penguin/ !!!

Tink thank you for the link  bearhug ,I will read later ,in the evening !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

March 01, 2012, 10:17:54 AM
From the article Tink linked to...
The planet will live inside the Entropia Universe, a so-called "massively multiplayer online" game that has about 100,000 active users and is run by the Swedish company Mind Ark.

Well well well....we have another mention of an ark. This time it's a company named Mind Ark.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2012, 01:58:02 PM
I’ve shelved Planet Michael as an interactive about the same way I shelved The Opus.  Michael led the way into it, did all the stragic planning and left it in the hands of his predecessors to complete, who obviously dropped the ball.  As usual  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

melody

December 11, 2012, 12:04:09 PM
The frequently asked questions (FAQ) on the website {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login} says the game is "set to launch in 2012",  it doesn't say early or late, just 2012—and the year is almost up. We have TS saying BAM is by January 1, 2013  so both the game and Michael should be up and running some time soon? lol

Considering the religious aspect of the hoax, a lot of what's in the FAQ sounds like prophecies and accounts found in the bible:

[...] Music, dancing, quests, healing, and caring for animals are only the very first ideas to be considered [...] Planet Michael encourages gamers to not only enjoy their time in the virtual world, but also to donate to causes that were closest to Michael's heart.

- immediately thought of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which mentions the new earth, singing, restoration, rejoicing, animals [former predators & prey] interacting peacefully, no more carnage, journeying into the Kingdom of the righteous ruler.
- the new kingdom is not of this world and is of peace, not violence (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
- the new earth is full of righteousness (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) which would include caring for the orphans, widows, the needy, providing them with food, "healing balms", clothing, shelter (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
- righteous individuals share God's heart (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

- the new earth has no sea (Revelation 21:1), just like Planet Michael : P

No one is barred from any area in Planet Michael. It all depends on the gamer that chooses to play.

So your accessibility to this "new planet" relies on whether or not you choose to play/log in. Likewise, everyone on the "new earth" is there because they made the choice to leave impurity behind, believe in God, seek and eventually live with him on his "new earth". (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). In the past, those who chose to follow God—and endured until the end—made it to the promised land. Those who overcome will inherit the new earth (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Beyond that, have faith in your fellow players and join them to experience the most from the planet.

Acts 4:32 (NIV)

32 All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had.

The quality of life (or "gameplay") on this planet depends on how the population chooses to interact: selfishly or selflessly. Everyone on the new earth will be self-less. I'm guessing since Planet Michael is focused on charity and altriusm, the people who play will also be self-less and thus symbolize what this "new earth" the bible talks about is suppose to look like.

[...] It should be noted that a very wide range of charitable recipients are being considered, providing the most comfortable climate for altruism as is possible.
Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 12:07:50 PM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 11, 2012, 12:36:36 PM
I always thought this site and what we do is "Planet Michael".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 11, 2012, 12:39:25 PM
This is what I thought is was:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

December 11, 2012, 12:56:33 PM
"Planet Michael" is not this website for two major reasons:

• "planetmichael.com" should redirect to the forum if it's the same place.
  • there are screenshots of the actual game in the gallery. It's a downloadable game like the FAQ says.
Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 12:59:36 PM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions