Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
December 19, 2011, 01:52:40 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When Michael said there were people who wanted him dead he was just playing a role?

No :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 19, 2011, 02:15:51 PM
I just feel the need to post again the Blood on the dance floor cover.
The checkered floor is one of the Illuminati/masons main symbols. And Michael looks pretty angry in that picture. And blood on the dance floor could have a different meaning than what seems the song to be about?

I also remember the photo of Murray seemingly being a freemason.

The eye in "They don't care about us" and there is more to prove Mj had a problem with Illuminati/masons. To me it's very clear it's not a joke.

Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 02:50:26 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 19, 2011, 03:45:21 PM
So then Gina do you think that Murray isn't in on the hoax?

Because to me that's just further evidence that the entire thing is a set up for the illusion.

Ps. I never said MJ's hoax is a joke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 19, 2011, 04:04:54 PM
He seems to be in the hoax but I have to wonder why that photo about him being a freemason? Is it photoshoped? There has to be a reason for that photo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2011, 04:18:09 PM
I think, as always, Murray is not in hoax and he tried to kill MJ ordered by people who belong to illuminati. Or, the second option, Murray
revealed assassination plan to Michael and helped him to escape. But still the bottom line remains to be the fact that Murray was ordered/going to
harm Michael therefore MJ had to "die". That said, Michael may/it is possible to stay "dead" forever because the danger will never go away.

Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 04:20:15 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

bec

December 19, 2011, 04:21:39 PM
I agree Gina. It looks like a really bad photoshop where the over the shoulders banner thing was added, and poorly. To me, the reason is the photo was just another clue, it was supposed to look like... to those who followed that set of clues into that rabbit hole... Murray was a hired-by-the-Illuminati hit man who was supposed to murder MJ... just like TS's theories suggest and the family used to hint at.

But we know better. We have every reason to believe Murray is in on it, so therefore... in my opinion, MJ orchestrated the whole thing, including those recorded messages he made about being in fear for his life and people out to get him, and that album cover, and all the 58706487608 other little clues we have discovered, tracing back many, many, many years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 19, 2011, 04:37:29 PM
Quote from TS...TIAI Revealed...December 22nd, 2009
Why did God protect MJ, and not JFK, MLK, etc?  Perhaps only God understands that fully; but it could well be that God has a special plan for MJ, in the final battle against the NWO.  Maybe God has a mission for MJ, and has protected him from his enemies “for such a time as this” (Esther 4:14).

In his song They Don't Care About Us, he sang:
"I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy... Set me free"
That verse is just stuck in my head, including:
"Beat me, hate me You can never break me Will me, thrill me You can never kill me"

Michael also said in an interview waaay back, by Barbara Walters, that he believed himself to be psychic.

Another thing, William Cooper said (this in the early 90`s maybe earlier) that there are many members of these secret socities that have turned on the agenda and many have also infiltrated the socities. Most of us know Michael is/was a Mason, and he did not like their Agenda. Not many masons actually know what the agenda really is and what they really do, but when you come to a surtain level in success more doors open.

Can Michael have joined those who want to bring these bad people down?

Infiltration have been made by fbi, police, media and artists and business men.
We see now more and more in the celebrity world that artists are starting to speak out, giving out hints on what is really going on. People who have been in the Game now choose to exit.

Something big is going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

Suzy7

December 19, 2011, 07:14:52 PM
 Well ofcourse there had to be clues; how else would we know he's alive and how else would entrapment be avoided? Just because there are clues for those reasons, does not mean that everything else is to also add to the "illusion" or storyline. If there is no conspiracy nor ever was; was there also than no conspiracy against JKF, Princess Diana, MLK, John Lennon etc., which lead to their deaths? Or are all of those things just coincidences? Michael himself was in as much danger as those people and if the album covers and song meanings are for mere entertainment, than I supppose we can add his meeting in the WTC on 9/11 to that list? Tupac once said, "DON'T just bop your head to the beat, but listen to the lyrics and what artist's are saying and hold them accountable for it." He was not just speaking about his own songs, but others too. The conspiracy he spoke of, did it not exist? He too was almost killed by five gunshot wounds two years prior to his death.

Just as some on this site don't believe in GOD or The Bible, does not change the validity of either nor does it change the fact that MJ believes in both GOD and The Bible. Moreover, his belief in both are huge reasons for this hoax (EOW etc.). So, just like some don't believe in or understand the conspiracy does not change the fact that one exists, nor the fact that it plays a huge part in why he is faking his death.

Let's not forget that Michael's art imitated his life; not vice versa. Which is most likely the reason Paris mentioned "Moonwalker", being there were/are people after MJ and his assets, so he had to disappear only to return later.

I have realized that many now refuse to accept the reasons for the hoax and most likely never will. Just as people don't get the "why's" and some of the "how's" for the hoax now, I'm pretty sure many still won't even after BAM. How unfortunate, but true.

Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 10:53:22 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

December 19, 2011, 07:26:33 PM
 Just to add to the discussion on the "Blood On The Dancefloor" cover, the song sounds as if he is speaking on the price of fame and fortune. That the threat is "blood on the dancefloor", which is metaphorical. The album cover also shows who will be the ones to kill; the masons, with what appears to be 9/11 N.Y. skyline in the background.

And yes Magic_Love_4U , many police, F.B.I. Agents etc., are masons but not to infiltrate, but instead to help push the agenda. There also are good people within these organizations I'm sure, some who are helping MJ; unfortunately they are the minority.
Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 07:28:33 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 19, 2011, 07:32:00 PM
Well ofcourse there had to be clues; how else would we know he's alive and how else would entrapment be avoided? Just because there are clues for those reasons, does not mean that everything else is to also add to the "illusion" or storyline. If there is no conspiracy nor ever was; was there also than no conspiracy against JKF, Princess Diana, MLK, John Lennon etc., which lead to their deaths? Or are all of those things just coincidences? Michael himself was in as much danger as those people and if the album covers and song meanings are for mere entertainment, than I supppose we can add his meeting in the WTC on 9/11 to that list? Tupac once said, "DON'T just bop your head to the beat, but listen to the lyrics and what artist's are saying and hold them accountable for it." He was not just speaking about his own songs, but others too. The conspiracy he spoke of, did it not exist? He too was almost killed by five gunshot wounds two years prior to his death.

Just as some on this site don't believe in GOD or The Bible, does not change the validity of either nor does it change the fact that MJ believes in both GOD and The Bible. Moreover, his belief in both are huge reasons for this hoax (EOW etc.). So, just like some don't believe in or understand the conspiracy does not change the fact that one exists, nor the fact that it plays a huge part in why he is faking his death.

Let's not forget that Michael's art imitated his life; not vise versa. Which is most likely the reason Paris mentioned "Moonwalker", being there were/are people after MJ and his assets, so he had to disappear only to return later.

I have realized that many now refuse to accept the reasons for the hoax and most likely never will. Just as people don't get the "why's" and some of the "how's" for the hoax now, I'm pretty sure many still won't even after BAM. How unfortunate, but true.

I agree Suzy7

This is of the reasons why at this time I have been re-reading the posts and updates by TS, especially the early ones from back in December 2009 and also the original posts by STUDY. I have found it really useful for my own reasons to go back over them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

December 19, 2011, 07:48:14 PM
 Exactly Adi, over time we tend to forget or water down the more serious aspects of the hoax to fit our own ideas of what may be. Reading all of the updates by TS and STUDY are a good refresher for everyone to understand why exactly MJ is doing this.
Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 07:52:18 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 20, 2011, 04:29:21 AM

Let's not forget that Michael's art imitated his life; not vice versa. Which is most likely the reason Paris mentioned "Moonwalker", being there were/are people after MJ and his assets, so he had to disappear only to return later.

Agreed Suzy.

TS wrote:

Are all these things just for art and entertainment, with no real threat?  And even IF there was no real threat before such warnings were given: would not the warnings themselves generate a real danger?  Would MJ put himself and his children in the cross-hairs of real danger, just for the sake of creating entertainment about a threat that was not real—that is, not real until the entertainment was created?

Yes indeed, some people on this forum and elsewhere are having trouble understanding the how’s AND THE WHY’S of the hoax, because they are living in a fantasy hoax world: thinking that it’s all just fun and games, with multiple ambulances floating around in the sky—while not gripping the reality of the power and the agenda which exists in the underworld, and that they actually did try to take MJ out in the trade towers on 9-11 (but they failed).  How can we be a united Army of Love, to stand up against their corrupt agendas, when so many of the soldiers think that it’s “All for E.N.T.E.R.T.A.I.N.M.E.N.T.”??? 

To me TS was clear enough when he explained how in a big danger Michael was in and I'm having a hard time why some do not want to get it. I also don't get how some can think that Michael faked his entire life, such as his 2005 trials, the Pepsi commercial burn etc. This is not only about falling into a fantasy hoax world like TS says but also it is such a huge disrespectfulness to Michael. This issue is boiling my blood, so I'd better stop here.  :evil:
Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 04:33:17 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2011, 05:33:37 AM

To me TS was clear enough when he explained how in a big danger Michael was in and I'm having a hard time why some do not want to get it. I also don't get how some can think that Michael faked his entire life, such as his 2005 trials, the Pepsi commercial burn etc. This is not only about falling into a fantasy hoax world like TS says but also it is such a huge disrespectfulness to Michael. This issue is boiling my blood, so I'd better stop here.  :evil:

but purelove, we do know that he deliberately manipulated the media and everyone about who MJ is for years. so in some ways he did fake his life to a degree. dont let your blod boil hun. be happy  ::P

i dont agree that this is all just for a movie. i think a movie will be a major by product. but not the main reason. and although i 'think' i know what theory i have decided to go with, i still however really respect the views of others such as bec, gina, etc as they raise very interesting and valid points. i really value the differing opinions and actually want to see them... to the degree that i must confess, (@ bec ;) ) i sometimes (though, very rarely) slightly am swayed towards movie theory at times... (damn, hate admitting that  :lol:)

i guess when you spend extended time in any of the theories and review their backing 'evidences' and become engrossed in it, then numerous theories can be plausible.

only time will tell i guess. but til then at least all our conflicting opinions and theories are making us all look at this DH in the most thorough way possible from every angle...

but please dont let your blood boil

bearhug

P.s - just wanted to say that i am still reading and love you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

_Anna_

December 20, 2011, 05:50:02 AM
I say again, to me this is not clear.
If Michael was in such a danger, life-threatening danger, would he really:

- Let his children freely go everywhere, like we've seen them since 2009 without masks, exposing them to such risks? Anything can happen to them.

- Let his children on stage in Cardiff in front of 50.000 people if he received death threats? A shot can fire and kill the children, a bomb could explode, the stage could "accidentally" crush.

- Let his children (Paris especially, as well as the other teenagers in the family like Donte, Randy Jr., Jaafar) to openly talk precisely about the ones that give the death threats, which are The Illuminati? They constantly speak about it, openly, they share photos, etc. Would he be that irresponsible to let them talk about it when everyone now knows it's her account? When he would know THEY can and have the possibility to harm her? being, after all, just a child who can be harmed anywhere on the street, kidnapped, even killed. How many were shot on the street so far?
Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 05:52:37 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 20, 2011, 06:35:33 AM
Jesus grew up amongst the religious leaders (such as Pharisees) who were the very ones to kill him.
Jesus grew up studying the Old Testament Scriptures and knew them well, and many times would say certain things were happening to fulfill certain words in them, or to make them come true. He also told Judas, "What you must do, do quickly." etc. He and God were putting plans and reality together into one.

MJ knows Scripture very well also, and does much other reading. For all we know Michael had/has a deep sense of awareness of what would/will happen to him. Michael's 20+ year hoax plans just happen to dovetail what God is planning and will do in his life. It could be that in the beginning MJ was not as aware as later, how much God was guiding his creativity and protecting him. Now he has utmost confidence that he and his children will be protected. So he and God are "creating" his reality, be it entertainment and actual danger.  They say the safest place you can be, is in the centre of God's will.

I remember in one video of Seth Riggs, he said one time he left the room for a bit, and came back to find MJ standing there in a moment of earnest communication with God. He was saying something like, "God I thank you for giving me my talent. Whatever you want me to do, I will do it."  He said that really struck him how humble a servant MJ was for God.
Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 06:40:57 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions