Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 11, 2011, 04:52:24 AM
Not sure how it works, but couldnt they have took photos of the wall and the leaves and photoshopped them into
the pic. I think it was taken on another day, and the photographer just ran alongside the ambulance to make it
look like he was taking a photo. So I think the paramedics (or are they) are in on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 11, 2011, 05:00:56 AM
Oh you're getting sloppy TS, your post was 4 seconds late! (Now come and tell me it was intentional and I'm not looking deeply enough!!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

November 11, 2011, 06:12:13 AM
wow TS, i have been here for ages but have never said anything to you personally.........this post has lifted my spirits,and i thankyou for that,most of us are feeling weary,and this is a big boost.....xxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 07:05:19 AM
First of all sorry for my English because it is not my native language.

Well, little anticipating a level 7b, for me it would make sense is that the June 25, 2009  was an ambulance in Carolwood, picking up a dummy size, weight and appearance as MJ, and take him to UCLA.

Due to the photo of the ambulance was made prior to 25J,  Ben Evenstad only needed to "simulate" that he took the picture shown and play a role in the eyes of the people, and begin with the public spectacle.

This really does explain why it carried something (the dummy) from UCLA to the CORONER, and this also would explain the photos that were shown at trial, at UCLA and the autopsy, in which the alleged MJ's body had no belly button! (like a dummy)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 11, 2011, 07:08:39 AM
We did prove the ambulance picture was staged in ADVANCE?
I am sorry I don't remember the reasoning for this conclusion.
Then go read...
Read what? This?
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 08:10:43 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 11, 2011, 08:24:13 AM
I'll have to come back to this thread tomorrow.  It's late here and I've just watched the "Curious Case of Benjamin Button" (a movie which I love). So at the moment my mind is working BACKwards ... ;)

Actually, maybe that will help give me perspective  lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 09:01:59 AM
Wow...what a fantastic thing to see first thing in the morning...level 7 is here  penguin/.  TS, God bless you for helping us get this far....and God bless all of you for your part(s) in making it happen.

Ok...so we begin with the most 'simplistic' scenario:  No Hoax (i.e. there was a real emergency on June 25th and MJ died as a result).

So...June 25th, Murray notices MJ has stopped breathing.  Alvarez rushes in and at some point calls 911.  He and Murray 'try' CPR until paramedics get there.  An ambulance and firetruck arrive at Carolwood a few minutes later and paramedics continue CPR efforts until it's decided that he should be transported to UCLA.  They 'load' MJ up into the ambulance and drive over to UCLA, where a team of doctors (led by Dr. Cooper) 'work' on MJ until he is finally pro_ounced (lol) dead at 2:26pm.

Other scenario:  Hoax (i.e. there was no real emergency)

TS has advised that we should try to keep it as 'simple' as possible...which does make absolute 'sense' in order for it to be a 'believable' scenario.  This would not only be for the benefit of the 'media' but also those that were in and around the house on June 25th, that were NOT in on the hoax. 

One of the first things, I believe that had to take place before the 'big day' (that would NOT have been necessary if it was a real emergency) was the staged ambulance photo.  It's been proven it was staged, so I don't think we need to rehash all that.  IMO, this didn't necessarily take place at Carolwood.  TS said it could've been taken indoors, which of course is a possibility (i.e. maybe in the garage at Carolwood?).  Given the fact that there were always fans lingering around Carolwood, though...and an ambulance on any day would raise suspicion/panic...I believe this photo was taken at another location.  This also wouldn't raise any suspicions for any of MJ's staff at the house at seeing an ambulance on site prior to June 25th.

Ben is in on it...the ambu pic is too 'perfect' of a shot for him not to be.  All he would've had to do on June 25th is take background/scenery shots outside the gates of Carolwood (i.e. the leaves, the red car reflection) and then layer them into the 'staged' shot they took 'the other day'. 

Next, we have the issue of Alvarez and the 911 call.  IF it was a real emergency, there's no doubt in my mind that 911 would've been called immediately.  But we know it wasn't.  I'm not sure if we're supposed to get into that whole 911 call in this thread because there's already another thread for that.  But, in looking at 'factors' that would have had to change from the 'no hoax' scenario to this one....and keeping in mind the precise 'timing' of the call, I think it makes more 'sense' that there was no call to 911 (since there was no real emergency)...i.e. the call was also 'staged'/recorded in advance. 

But we do know that an ambulance and firetruck did show up at Carolwood on June 25th and that would be in line with 'keeping it simple' and much more realistic than a 'phantom' ambulance.  But if there was no 'real' 911 call and yet a real ambulance and firetruck showed up on June 25th....that would mean that someone in a 'key' position had to be 'in on it' and helped make that happen...my guess would probably be Ruda.

The only other thing I can think of at the moment that would've had to 'change' or be staged in advance (before getting in level 7b that is)...would be the bedroom itself.  This is most likely why the light was on all night in the bedroom.  If it was a real emergency, then of course there'd be no need to change anything.  In order for a 'hoax' to look like a real death...AND in order for Murray to be charged with a crime...the bedroom 'scene' had to be setup prior to any 'outsiders' entering the room on June 25th.

I'm sure I'll contribute more...or even come to see some errors in what I've just written...but boy oh boy...I'm SO excited right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't know what's gonna happen after level 7c...and I don't want to get ahead of myself, so I'll try to focus on each part of level 7 as it arrives. 

Thanks again TS!

With L.O.V.E. always.

Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 09:09:11 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 09:08:52 AM
This is most likely why the light was on all night in the bedroom

Poor MJ - there was no way he could sleep if the light was on. Conrad should have simply turn off the lights if he wanted Michael to sleep :roll: :roll: :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 09:10:25 AM
So obviously the photo was staged in advance (indoors?). I wont discuss how I think that was accomplished because it was already debated at length in a previous level. It's also pretty self-explanatory that there was an ambulance at both Carolwood and UCLA on 6/25/09. That only leaves the theory that there was more than one ambulance at Carolwood (I don't remember there being any questions about more than one ambulance at UCLA, but correct me if I'm wrong). Per TS' request that we explore possibilities from the simplest point possible, I don't see any reason for there to be a second ambulance as it could raise suspicions. I believe some had proposed that Michael got away in a second ambulance while the first caused a distraction (again correct me if I'm wrong). If I were trying to get away unnoticed I certainly wouldn't want to call attention to myself by being in an ambulance. Instead, I would slip out the side gate in a car/van while everyone was focusing on the ambulance. At this point I would like to state that this scenario is not what I believe actually happened, this is just my awkward attempt at debunking the theory of two ambulances.

I also recall there being a part at the end of the ambulance video where there was "another" ambulance inside the gate after the original ambulance had pulled away (with no sirens by the way). Going with the simplest explanation, it could be possible that the video was edited to put the beginning (when the ambulance was inside the gates) at the end of the video in order to create the illusion that there were two ambulances. If someone could assist me in finding and posting the video for reference, that would be great. Please feel free to rip my theory apart if it doesn't make sense (nicely, of course :) ).

p.s. I love you guys, you're all amazing and I'm sure we can figure this out if we stay focused, use common sense, keep an open mind, and do it with LOVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 09:13:22 AM
the simplicity of doing everything as real as possible

SIMPLICITY - what a wonderful word bow/
Too bad I've lost the ability to think is simple terms now /pull hair/ Everything has to be huge/mysterious/complicated :shock:

And I feel so stupid because I am the only one who doesn't know why we have to believe that infamous ambulance photo was staged in advance :'(
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 09:15:57 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 09:22:47 AM
Not sure how it works, but couldnt they have took photos of the wall and the leaves and photoshopped them into
the pic. I think it was taken on another day, and the photographer just ran alongside the ambulance to make it
look like he was taking a photo. So I think the paramedics (or are they) are in on it.
The "paramedics" we see in the ambulance picture don't necessarily have to be the paramedics that testified at the trial. We didn't see their faces in the picture. For all we know it could be Alvarez or other people who are in on it (and playing numerous roles) dressed up as paramedics for the staged picture. And just as pretty much everything else in this hoax, there could be several other possible explanations.  /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 09:27:31 AM
This is my take on the ambulance picture.  I think Ben is in on the hoax.  He would have to be to know to photoshop MJ in the ambulance.  I don't know if anyone has ever asked this before, but when was Farrah Faucett taken to the hospital?  She is a celebrity and lived in the same area as MJ did.  Ben could have been staking out her residence and caught them on camera with her in the ambulance leaving her home.  He then could have had a conversation with MJ about getting the picture of her and MJ could have asked him to play around with the picture and put him in pic instead of Farrah.  Which could have explained the difference of reflections on the ambulance picture and the surroundings at Carolwood.
Moving on to level 7b. I still believe that MJ was helping to take care of one of his impersonaters that had fallen ill and needed round the clock care from some kind of doctor.  Which could explain why he insisted on Murray being his personal physician.  Why would he want a cardiologist, instead of a regular physican to oversee his health?  IMO, he needed Murray because he was friends with him and he knew Murray was in financial strain. He also knew that no other doctor would be willing to put their medical license and possible freedom on the line for MJ.  Which is why MJ wanted to pay Murray so much money.  I do believe that someone did die that day, but it wasnt MJ. It was his impersonator.  The reason why I think that is because of what the EMT's said about the person they saw in the bedroom.  A sick, frailed, old man, balding.  He looked like a cancer patient.  MJ was not sick, not frailed, not old looking and certainly not balding.  MJ is skinny, but not so skinny that he looks like a cancer patient.  Now lets go back to when this all went down.  Murray comes down stairs and tells the cook to get Prince and get Paris!  The kids new that something was happening but not to their daddy.  If it was MJ dying any normal human being would call 911, but they had to wait because MJ needed to get out of the house quickly which is why they waited so long to call 911.  This is when the ambulance comes in.  Ben is called there to get the pic, but Ben already had a pic of MJ that he had photoshopped from Farrah.  Ben is seen snapping the pic but used the photoshop pic instead because it had to be believeable.
So, to summerize.  The ambulance pic was taken at an earlier date from Farrah and photoshopped with MJ.  There was a person in the ambulance on 6/25, but it was not MJ, it was someone him and Murray was helping to take care of.  Murray's behavior in court after reading the verdict just confirms that Michael is alive! 
Sorry so long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 09:32:31 AM
Excuse me Dragon but if an impersonator was sick of cancer or another terminal illness and died on June 25th in MJ's house, we would have a corpse and it would have been no need for the coroner to be in the hoax, so the autopsy report would have stated that the cause of death was cancer or another terminal illness.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 09:43:50 AM
Excuse me Dragon but if an impersonator was sick of cancer or another terminal illness and died on June 25th in MJ's house, we would have a corpse and it would have been no need for the coroner to be in the hoax, so the autopsy report would have stated that the cause of death was cancer or another terminal illness.

The coroner could be in on the hoax as well.  I just find it so hard to believe that a person could have that many drugs at such a high level in their system and not be sick.  The blood was sent off to toxicology to find out what kind of drugs was in the system, not to find out if there is cancer cells in the blood.  The coroner is the one who made the determination as to what that person died of, not the toxicologist.  They only reported the drugs in the system, as well as the levels.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
November 11, 2011, 09:47:37 AM
Thanks TS for starting level 7.  I thought it would start on 11/11/11 !!!!!!    I know I haven't posted a lot but I've read a lot.  I will help if I can.  I tend to think this way.  Everything that could be staged before hand like in a movie studio probably is.  This is because it can be done out of the public's eye in secret.  Some things had to be done again on the real day as an illusion such as the ambulance and the helicopter.  On the second day they wouldn't have to put people in the ambulance etc. only what is really needed.   The less out in the public, the better.

Good Luck People !!!!!

Love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions