GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gina, I have NEVER heard a verdict read as alleged.  When the verdict is read, all the alleged stuff flies out the window, especially when that verdict is guilty of a crime.   It's then not alleged anymore.

I think some groundwork has been laid.  I don't know if he plans on coming back, but the more I think about the little things such as this alleged bit.... 

But how was it possible then, how?!?!? Nobody else heard it, the media people haven't heard it?!?!?1 Why they don't talk about it?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

What are they going to say? Uh, we might have been wrong? This might be a hoax and we might have been fooled?

Yeah right. We get to see how blindly people follow the media, and for how long, and how deeply and obsessively.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Gina, I have NEVER heard a verdict read as alleged.  When the verdict is read, all the alleged stuff flies out the window, especially when that verdict is guilty of a crime.   It's then not alleged anymore.

I think some groundwork has been laid.  I don't know if he plans on coming back, but the more I think about the little things such as this alleged bit.... 

But how was it possible then, how?!?!? Nobody else heard it, the media people haven't heard it?!?!?1 Why they don't talk about it?!

Gina, how is it possible that the media focused their cameras on (their words) "the seal of the great state of California" and it not even be the correct seal...32 stars and all that?  I haven't heard anyone in the media pick up on that say "Ey, yo...wait a min...isn't there 32 stars on there?"  Not one.  It seems there's a lot that isn't being picked up on, or talked about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
MJFan4444 there were contradictions in the testimonies that nobody seemed to notice except us.
I don't have statistics now but if i would have enough time to go and hear it all again I am sure I could write them all down.
Let's only remember the paramedics saying different things about what they saw when they entered the bedroom, one saw Michael on the bed, one saw Micvael half on the bed, half on the floor, and Alvarez said he was still on the phone with the 911 assistant and had his phone against his shoulder because during that time he was helping Murray removing Michael from the bed to the floor.

Are they all crazy /scream/ ?!

And nobody, not the lawyers, not the jury, not the media noticed this things that don't match, except us?!?!?!?

:'( :'( :'(
Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 03:25:37 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scroll down to alleged. End of story!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry, here is another one!!!!
This has to be the Clue of all Clues!!!
I love you Michael <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Look what a lawyer answered to this question:

"When the verdict form was drafted, Jackson was still an "alleged" victim, because Dr. Murray was then presumed innocent. Obviously, that's no longer true.
Michael Stone"

Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE
3020 Old Ranch Parkway, Suite 300
Seal Beach, CA 90740

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

Ofcourse the media won't mention it Gina. We are aware, most are asleep; so they don't even notice the most obvious inconsistencies, let alone comment on them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Look what a lawyer answered to this question:

"When the verdict form was drafted, Jackson was still an "alleged" victim, because Dr. Murray was then presumed innocent. Obviously, that's no longer true.
Michael Stone"

Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE
3020 Old Ranch Parkway, Suite 300
Seal Beach, CA 90740

What I DON'T understand is- in OJ's case, in Casey Anthony's case, the victim was STILL alleged before the verdict, as in any other case, yet when they read the verdict form the victim was "VICTIM" not "ALLEGED VICTIM".

Makes no fucking sense! Why on earth OJ's victim, Anthony's victim and any other victim in a trial, while reading the verdict, they were "victim" not "alleged victim"? If they printed the verdict forms beforehand and put "alleged victim", then why only in THIS case? Why didn't they print the verdict forms with "alleged victim" in OJ's case? Or in Anthony's case? Why their forms were printed with "victim"and not with "alleged victim", if that's how it's done?

In OJ's case: verdict form printed before, read "victim"
In Anthony's case: verdict form printed before, read "victim"
In Murray's case: verdict form printed before, read "alleged victim"
Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 04:10:18 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Exactly _Anna_  I wish the judge would give us an explanation, that would be
interesting now wouldnt it!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So they couldnt draft another form that does not say the word alleged??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
 For the accuracy of it they should have drafted another form of verdict. Nowadays with all the computers is not that difficult is it? I mean it is just a sentence, for God's sake. Michael Jackson deserves that much :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Casey Anthony verdict forms:

Other verdict forms I found

Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 04:42:31 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

it is almost like it is saying this person has been known as michael jackson but indeed is not michael jackson. make any sense or have i gone loopy again.
another thing has been buggin me.  when witnesses are sworn in they are sworn to tell the truth , the whole truth , and nothing but the truth. well doesn't the admonishen to answer yes or no prohibit this if the counsel does not pursue the line of questioning?  see what i am saying? any thoughts? i still think there were so many other witnesses that could have been called had they wanted the truth. there has to be more coming down the line one way or another with this.  also with the closing arguments did anyone think that chernoff ended in a rather abrupt non conclusive fashion ? he almost looked like something inside of him told him to shut up and go sit down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

ok, I did some checking and this MIGHT BE the explanation for "alleged" victim or date.

These are official documents for jury in California (instructions, manuals).

when you go to this doc You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login page 43

there is the following wording:  "The People allege that the defendant committed the followingcrime"

Then when you see how some media has phrased the news about prosecution filing the complaint with court, you can also see

"A criminal complaint filed earlier in the day alleged that Murray "did unlawfully, and without malice, kill Michael Joseph Jackson."

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Then the official complaint filed with court says:

We have prosecution (the people) that allege, plus we the date of crime is presented as "on or about".

In conclusion: maybe this is why there is alleged victim and date in the verdict. It might be the way or response as per court and jury procedures.

As far as I understand, legal language might be a bit different from non-legal language. I have some experience in English legal as far as commercial and civil documentation is concerned including US law, and I can say that sometimes the language US lawyers were using was also difficult for my US colleagues non-lawyers to follow.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions