PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Conrad Murray Alleged not used in other trials
November 10, 2011, 07:33:20 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtRmJ9iTWj4&feature=share[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you Purelove, I was about to write a post about the court. My friend who is a lawyer stated that usually when you are about to be given the verdict you have no choice to stand up, here Murray stayed seated. He had no expression in his face, nothing at all. My friend just laughs and said that this is the best court she saw in all her 20 yrs of being a lawyer...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bearhug

Thank you friends.
I spent too much time digging and couldn't find another "alleged" verdict,
can only tell it's never used in my country when verdict is read and person gets
"convicted felon" status. Thank you. It was the most unusual verdict, eh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, well, well, even the non-beLIEvers are beginning to question the ''alleged thing'':

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I was excited to read that link Julia, til I realized, it's like everything else, they REFUSE to believe. They straight up deny information slapping them in the face. It's a giant case of denial to the non-believers. It's shocking, really, that people who claim to know MJ so well could be so incredibly clueless to his actions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I was excited to read that link Julia, til I realized, it's like everything else, they REFUSE to believe. They straight up deny information slapping them in the face. It's a giant case of denial to the non-believers. It's shocking, really, that people who claim to know MJ so well could be so incredibly clueless to his actions.

Yeah, but one thing that is good, is that they can't find any good reason for that! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oopps, just wanted to make another thread because I was at 66 posts and I don't like that number,  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have filed a lot of legal paperwork and  researched how lawyers and the courts use little labguage tricks to deceive the public into thinking their courts are acting legitimately. When I heard them say, "alleged," the doubt I had about the hoax took a back seat. "Alleged" is the magicword. It's like crossing your fingers. Anything you say means nothing. That's why they always use it when nothing is YET proven. That is how journalists avoid lawsuits. It means someone somewhere said this happened but legally it DID NOT. Knowing what I do about how they are very clever to use words in a legal technical way to create the iLLUSION of justice, having never heard a verdict read as "alleged" victim, I about fell off my chair. All the evidence of a hoax I have followed here since MJ left us is strong. But I had to question if it was reasonable that they wouldgo so far as this trial and all the family in on it? Well, all I can say is they had ab ALLEGED trial by their own admission. Case closed. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry about typos. Kinda like MJ was PROUNOUCED dead. That's the first thing the top LA lawyers said in their visual aids Day 1. Allegedly of course the alleged victim was never PRONOUNCED dead. They must be making hoax videos down at the courthouse to be making spelling errors in the most important legal words. Hmmmmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

I remember I mentioned this a while ago as I found it to be very obviously a clue, and legal loophole, but then again the whole Kangaroo Court trial was a legal loophole!

I recommended watching the Casey Anthony verdict and O.J. Simpson's, two very high profile cases that had completely different wording. In OJ's case, they referenced the victim's death's as being in violation of the human rights law, and their names. No 'alleged' anywhere.

Alleged means, something that someone(people) says took place, but cannot be proven.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I have filed a lot of legal paperwork and  researched how lawyers and the courts use little labguage tricks to deceive the public into thinking their courts are acting legitimately. When I heard them say, "alleged," the doubt I had about the hoax took a back seat. "Alleged" is the magicword. It's like crossing your fingers. Anything you say means nothing. That's why they always use it when nothing is YET proven. That is how journalists avoid lawsuits. It means someone somewhere said this happened but legally it DID NOT. Knowing what I do about how they are very clever to use words in a legal technical way to create the iLLUSION of justice, having never heard a verdict read as "alleged" victim, I about fell off my chair. All the evidence of a hoax I have followed here since MJ left us is strong. But I had to question if it was reasonable that they wouldgo so far as this trial and all the family in on it? Well, all I can say is they had ab ALLEGED trial by their own admission. Case closed. 

Agreed. What the use of "alleged" does to that statement is very cut and dried.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
yeah i was just about to ask the U.S. people if there is a habit in their courts when he verdict is read to say "alleged" victim. This is mind blowing anyway. Us from other countries think that maybe we do not understand U.S. rules incourt, but it makes no sense to say "alleged" victim, isn't it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Gina, I have NEVER heard a verdict read as alleged.  When the verdict is read, all the alleged stuff flies out the window, especially when that verdict is guilty of a crime.   It's then not alleged anymore.

I think some groundwork has been laid.  I don't know if he plans on coming back, but the more I think about the little things such as this alleged bit.... 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-"Alleged"

-No Conrad mugshot

-32 stars on the court seal instead of the historical 31 (California is the 31st state of the Union) View and count here:

-No gag order on anyone involved in the Murray documentary which was taped during the trial with Murray's attorneys followed

There is no doubt, this is all part of sometype of staging!

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
-"Alleged"

-No Conrad mugshot

-32 stars on the court seal instead of the historical 31 (California is the 31st state of the Union) View and count here:

-No gag order on anyone involved in the Murray documentary which was taped during the trial with Murray's attorneys followed

There is no doubt, this is all part of sometype of staging!

moonwalk_/

but it's mindblowing!!
How to stage a trial, this is illegal, this is unbelievable, I don't understand how this could be done :'( :'( :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions