His middle nameis Joe which is another discrepancy that a mother would have surely clesred up at the death trial of her son. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Look what a lawyer answered to this question:

"When the verdict form was drafted, Jackson was still an "alleged" victim, because Dr. Murray was then presumed innocent. Obviously, that's no longer true.
Michael Stone"

Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE
3020 Old Ranch Parkway, Suite 300
Seal Beach, CA 90740

Isn't it interesting how he answers the question without actually answering the question? lol  Of course it was alleged before trial all they while Murray was presumed innocent.  That isn't the issue.  The issue is when the verdict was read, it wasn't alleged anymore.  It was a guilty verdict.  Michael was the victim, not 'alleged victim."  I haven't found any other verdict where the verdict was read with alleged. I think that tells you something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rest assured we are on to something on this forum. It's only a matter of time before the top blows off!  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Rest assured we are on to something on this forum. It's only a matter of time before the top blows off!  lolol/

I pray that you are right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

There's nothing to decipher here, it's all clear as day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know it is hard to believe MJ would comeback, but remember what Akon said 'Michael's entire life is choreographed'...if MJ is hiding, he won't stay hiding for long. This hoax is reaching it's maturity date/expiration both scriptwise and contractually (dancers have the 2 year non-disclosure agreement). Joaquin Phoenix's hoax lasted 2 years. Theoretically there is nothing left to do now but a comeback.  8-) I think it's funny how the fans misunderstood the "Bam" comment as his comeback when all it really was a direction towards when the band should start playing during the dramatic pause in Human Nature, but now we lovingly know it as Bam Day. The seal of confidence from MJ to the fans that this is all a live production is his signature at the end credits of This Is It. It is the keystone clue that this is a directed act by the man himself. Also (and this is tantamount) someone who had access the IMDB.com account for the Conrad Murray Documentary put MJ as the Director early this year for about a week or so and was quickly pulled afterwards. There's alot of noise, alot of noise:

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I have filed a lot of legal paperwork and  researched how lawyers and the courts use little labguage tricks to deceive the public into thinking their courts are acting legitimately. When I heard them say, "alleged," the doubt I had about the hoax took a back seat. "Alleged" is the magicword. It's like crossing your fingers. Anything you say means nothing. That's why they always use it when nothing is YET proven. That is how journalists avoid lawsuits. It means someone somewhere said this happened but legally it DID NOT. Knowing what I do about how they are very clever to use words in a legal technical way to create the iLLUSION of justice, having never heard a verdict read as "alleged" victim, I about fell off my chair. All the evidence of a hoax I have followed here since MJ left us is strong. But I had to question if it was reasonable that they wouldgo so far as this trial and all the family in on it? Well, all I can say is they had ab ALLEGED trial by their own admission. Case closed.

I will agree with you on that.

Now, if you're so smart - can you find some repeated technicalities with how sneddon allegedly handles things, so we can get him removed from Santa Barbara Courts, along with the alleged judges and other doofusses that surrounded them? How they raided Neverland was insanity - plus, they went into areas NOT on the alleged Search Warrants.

I'm most definitely on Michael's side. I'm Biracial, and proud of my ethnicity. I'd be chased out of Santa Barbara before sundown, and you damn well know it - so I sure hope you're lilly-white, if you want to stand up to this challenge.

BTW - if you're or were a dancer, why you filing court stuff? Is that your job? Just curious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

I have filed a lot of legal paperwork and  researched how lawyers and the courts use little labguage tricks to deceive the public into thinking their courts are acting legitimately. When I heard them say, "alleged," the doubt I had about the hoax took a back seat. "Alleged" is the magicword. It's like crossing your fingers. Anything you say means nothing. That's why they always use it when nothing is YET proven. That is how journalists avoid lawsuits. It means someone somewhere said this happened but legally it DID NOT. Knowing what I do about how they are very clever to use words in a legal technical way to create the iLLUSION of justice, having never heard a verdict read as "alleged" victim, I about fell off my chair. All the evidence of a hoax I have followed here since MJ left us is strong. But I had to question if it was reasonable that they wouldgo so far as this trial and all the family in on it? Well, all I can say is they had ab ALLEGED trial by their own admission. Case closed.

I will agree with you on that.

Now, if you're so smart - can you find some repeated technicalities with how sneddon allegedly handles things, so we can get him removed from Santa Barbara Courts, along with the alleged judges and other doofusses that surrounded them? How they raided Neverland was insanity - plus, they went into areas NOT on the alleged Search Warrants.

I'm most definitely on Michael's side. I'm Biracial, and proud of my ethnicity. I'd be chased out of Santa Barbara before sundown, and you damn well know it - so I sure hope you're lilly-white, if you want to stand up to this challenge.

BTW - if you're or were a dancer, why you filing court stuff? Is that your job? Just curious.

Tink - you are funny :) All great questions, by the way.

I think we all agree that we are on Michael's side and it's important that we help right the horrible wrong done to him by S*ed*on. I know that William Wegener is working towards that but for some sad reason people are not jumping on board to help. I think he's legitimate but that matters not.

thrillerdancemachine - do you have any ideas?

Blessings to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal