Andrea

Re: Truth Serum (Red Pill Or Blue Pill) 1
February 08, 2012, 04:45:38 PM
I want to watch these videos...reminder for later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

February 08, 2012, 05:46:33 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for posting these videos. I'll definitely watch them later, I've put them into my reminder :)

L.O.V.E.

3 more to go ... :geek:. A lot of info to think about.. my head needs some sleep now :oops:... I'll be back tomorrow.

Goodnight &

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Tink

February 08, 2012, 11:59:58 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yep, I believe with all my heart that this rabbit hole goes deep, deep. My heart told me earth-shattering things shortly after June 25 about Michael Jackson, and so far none of it has been proven wrong. I only watched the first video you posted likemike, and thanks. It was good! I would just like to add that Jerusalem is the actual spiritual home base behind those other 3 key world power places IMO and will play a big part in future calamity and world structure. I still think that the announcement that the Ark of the Covenant would be revealed the next day, and then the next day MJ "died", was no coincidence. Then after the death announcement the offer was cancelled with no explanation. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> There have been many discussions on that in the past. BACK alludes to many mysterious spiritual connections that many ignore as crazy rants with no substance.

Here's some links to possible geographic/mathematic/other significance of Jerusalem.
<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

That I agree with so very, very much! I remember all my JW cousins were emailing and calling me about the Ark of the Covenant! It's been one of the biggest things we've been able to share in the name of God, and pray it's for real. Then when the announcement of Michael came in, jaws dropped, saying "No way - it's gotta be fake, like last year!" They said it had to be wrong; didn't make any sense and I sure agreed with them. Everything became a blur after that, because we had some seriously ill people in the family to take care of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

everlastinglove_MJ

February 11, 2012, 07:27:21 AM
The Truth serums 6 and 8 were most effective on me :geek: geek/ . They are interesting, though I don't know if it's the complete truth or even if it is close to the truth, because there were facts but also theories presented. The meaning of the color blue is quite significant. I've noticed the main presence of this color too and I've always wondered what about that color in relation to Michael and the hoax. This video gave a clear view.
Michael's O2 announcement "The Final Curtain Call" has been analyzed many many times, though in this video some new details were given which are quite interesting.  /bravo/

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions