bec

Re: 911 CALL NUMEROLOGY—12:20, OR 12:21??
November 12, 2011, 02:14:54 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh, of course, they can't reveal themselves, they must be Michael Jackson so.
You wish !

Best
JMseesMJ

Excuse me but why don't you go and keep on playing with that naughty doggy? It looks like that odd couple washed your brain so well or perhaps you are one of them. After two years, why need to waste your "precious" time with us and tell that TS is a fake and Souza is playing with us? It is your decision to close your eyes to see the truth but you can not come to our home where we are a family here and try to ruin it for us. You can not achieve your goal here. It's too late for that! And I can easily say that you will be so so ashamed one day for the things you wrote on this forum. But that will be too late for you! 

Indeed. Lol. I only quote it to reference it later. Some will want crow recipes in the end. Suggestion: salt and ketchup.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 12, 2011, 02:31:48 AM
@reveron1958: Don't misunderstand me please. I do not judge anyone. You're free to choose what you like to be: believer, agnostic, atheist, catholic or whatever.
There is no CHOICE made by myself, it is just how it is! It's like I don't 'choose' to like or dislike the taste of liver - it is not a conscious choice I make, it is just how it is with me. (That I hate liver.) But you never know, my tastes might change and I may end up loving liver and having a faith in God. What will be will be.
L.O.V.E
I think these kind of "choices" are not always made in a conscientious manner. The subconscious, our inner self, also play a major role there ;)
Anyway, I like your positive tone, and for some reason or another I think that deep down in your heart, you feel the divine presence, even if up there in your mind you still do not allow that feeling to arrive!

OK - I'm spooked!  suspicious//
So I'm questioning numerology and saying I'm an agnostic and I go to my emails and this has appeared!   /overreacting/

[....]
[....]
hahahahaaaa  :lol: I love Numerology!!!
Thanks for sharing that with us! and as GINA said, I think "you asked for it!" and maybe it's a sign for you that it's time you started to truly believe in God and divine numbers!
Now, let me tell you something "freaky" that happened to me, too, after I began understanding some more about Numerology!!
So I started noticing a lot of things in my life that were more or less connected to CERTAIN numbers!! Namely: number 3 & number 8, occasionally number 9 too!! I'm talking about things that I can't  control!! Like: my birthday [04.08.1980 - adding up to number 30!] and birthdays of my closest people [family, friends]; then important dates in my life!! then dates [not necessarily related to me] when good things happen at work or anywhere else!!
Then the numbers that are in my home-addresses [old and current - lot's of numbers 3], phone numbers [old and current- no. 3 & 9 everywhere], then I work in an office where the key no is 8 and to get there I need of course key no. 7 !! I mean aren't these "coincidences" supposed to make me FREAK out!? loll  :lol: !! Especially because basically almost everything around me evolves with 3 and 8 and... 9 !!
At the beginning I told myself: "I'm crazy now with all this hoax and everything, can't be! it's just wishful thinking!!!" But then I read Jesse {Elvis} letters on Linda's site and he experienced the same things when he started asking himself as to why God made him Elvis? why did He chose him to be that famous? and then learning about Numerology, he realized: everything form birth dates, home-addresses, phones, important events, etc.... everything in his life was based on number 8 !!
Just as later Michael must have discovered this about number 7 in his life!

In time, after studying all the numerology "coincidences"  and parallels both in Elvis & MJ lives, then noticing the importance of numbers in my life too, I understood that it's only GOD who can make this happen!!
In Elvis & MJ hoax, most of the 'coincidences" were intentionally planned by them to correspond to the ACTUAL "coincidences" created by God. I have no doubt about that! otherwise nothing else can be explained!! So when Elvis said: "There's no such things as coincidence. I don't believe in coincidences" - I think he meant exactly this: either because God made it happen [so it's not a coincidence because is God's will!!] OR it was something secretly planned by someone! [again NOT a coincidence, but a man-made PLAN!]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

November 12, 2011, 02:40:24 AM
As long as you are looking for someone else, (TS, Front/back, etc), to give you the answers, you are NOT "thinking for yourself"!

Think about this for one minute family... As soon as TS or Front post, everyone can't wait to see what they have to say,so you "flock" to their posts, as fast as you can! This thread has already had 1000 views in the last 24hrs, yet the information that TS is giving you is stuff that has no bearing on the BIG PICTURE!! Have you learned anything "new", or is this just the same information in a different Package??? TS is showing you how easy it is for you to be controlled and that you are still letting FEAR and EGO control you!! You are digging yourself deeper and deeper into the hole of "control" by others.

If you are still trying to figure out "HOW" Michael pulled off this hoax, instead of "WHY" Michael did this, then you are just running in circles and you will NEVER break free!! You will not be thinking for yourself!

Of all of the Millions and Millions, if not Billions of Michael Jackson "Fans" in this world...who really, truly understands Michael's "message"?

If you are still concentrating on trying to "solve" the Hoax, then you are not understanding what this is truly about. If you need Michael Jackson to "physically" return to you in order for you to feel complete, or happy, then you are not understanding "WHY" Michael has done this!! If you are not happy in your life, it is up to you and ONLY you, to change that...Michael can't do this for you...that is only an "Illusion" that you yourself has created in your mind!! Think about it...If you still need to see Michael in the flesh in order to  "validate" that he is truly alive, then you aren't really a "Believer".If you think that somehow Michael reappearing is going to "Magically" change everything in your life for the better, you are deceiving yourself, because Michael CAN"T change your life!!! You are the master of your own being...You and ONLY you, and until you can see this and break free and take back control of your life, you are NOT making a change and THINKING for yourself!!

I truly LOVE you guys, and LOVE is the only thing I KNOW is real! Michael has taught me that LOVE is what is going to change the world, and it starts with US Learning to LOVE ourselves again and when you are living your life with Love, you are making a true difference!!

Please, I posted a video on this thread called Michael's message, and Not One person has made a comment on it, because they are trying to figure out what  TS's long, long message is about, when in fact, there is nothing NEW in those messages...You are banging your head against a wall!! What is it that you hope to learn from TS's messages??? Everything has already been PLanned and executed, you aren't going to find anything "Valuable" in these messages...honestly..

Michael's message is bring LOVE back into our lives and believing that we have the "MIND" power to change the world, not that he wants you to figure out HOW he executed this world wide hoax!!!

Mark my words family... the end result is that, "It's all for LOVE"...Nothing else matters!!
Tomorrow is 11/11/11 and I have a "feeling" that more of you will start to understand...because it has already been "written".

I will be here to help any of you in any way I can...I will never give up on trying to help you understand that LOVE is soooooo important, and I KNOW that this is what Michael is trying to get us all to realize.
If you want to help Michael and show him how much he means to you look to LOVE, but instead of doing this for Michael...do it for yourself and your family...do it for the betterment of Humanity, because until we all find the "Humanity" inside of us, and start living our lives with LOVE,  we are just "Human beings" being controlled by "OTHERS" and controlled by FEAR!!

It is your turn to SHINE!!!!!! Break free, "Make a change", "LIVE LOVE", BE LOVE...We are ONE!

I LOVE YOU ALL, and I won't give up on you, so please, don't give up on yourself..your "soul" is begging you to "set it free" with LOVE!!!!!!

Thank you.
Who's still trying to find out whether the spin was left or right is missing the choreography for the opening eve.
There are more illusions than have been named and there are more illusionists in this set than have been identified.
Staff are being played big times. We belong to staff btw. Without us the stage would be pretty empty.
So don't underestimate the value of each member here. If we weren't here, Michael would not have any fun.
Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 02:46:57 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

November 12, 2011, 02:46:47 AM
Hey TS just wanted to say thanks for all this amazing information (which honestly I haven't reviewed yet  lolol/ ) but wanted to clarify.... was this thread a redirect or just something you posted on here.  Just want to keep the redirect list at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login up to date!

Thanks love!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 12, 2011, 12:03:29 PM
@reveron1958: Regarding our discussion on numerology and importance of number in this hoax:
When you have time, watch this video.
It explains very well the divinity of number 7 closely related to its exact number of occurrences in the BIBLE

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV0hUldrYp4&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 12, 2011, 03:58:44 PM
@reveron1958: Regarding our discussion on numerology and importance of number in this hoax:
When you have time, watch this video.
It explains very well the divinity of number 7 closely related to its exact number of occurrences in the BIBLE

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV0hUldrYp4&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
I saw this video before, it is very interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 12, 2011, 04:22:29 PM
I don't really believe TS is Murray. But I do believe Murray is Michael metaphorically and so therefore...

well, you follow me.

EXACTLY bec! Yes, TS wrote in the previous thread that he is Murray and now Murray says he is The Source but it is written and said metaphorically. I do also believe that Murray represents Michael in this case.

Purelove, I am lost now, you had said that Ts maybe Michael or someone close to him now he is Murray THE SOURCE?? I don't think he is Murray at all.. Maybe I misunderstood..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 12, 2011, 06:03:23 PM
[....]
[....]
[....]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 Possibilities

Now I’m going to propose 7 different possible scenarios—none of which would mean that 12:21 was not part of the planned numerology and timing, OR that the statements I have previously made about the 911 timing prove that TS is fake.  So if I can come up with 7 possibilities—and my opposers did not even come up with a single possibility, that fits with what I’ve said in the past—then the real problem is not a lack of accuracy in what I have said, the real problem is that they are desperately trying to find something to disprove TS.  Why?  Because it is human nature; many people are too proud to admit that they made a mistake, just like so-called “fans” who would rather have MJ dead than admit that they are wrong (and the hoax investigators are right).

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
#1. The 911 Calls Were Staged

No actual phone calls were placed to either the BHPD or LAFD; the calls were staged (much like the ambulance photo).  In this case, the information on the call screen was fabricated.  My description of the 911 call was describing not what literally happened, but rather what the information on the screen was designed to represent (made to look like someone was waiting for 12:21 to make the call).

Considering the above possibility: notice that there was one rather small two-letter word in Update 4c, which carries a rather big meaning.  “So if the caller was waiting for the right time to make the call, 12:21—and then pushed the speed dial button—about 4 seconds into the minute is what we would expect …” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
#2. MJ Was Gone to the Airport

For this scenario, I’m going to go on the idea that TS is actually MJ.  But please do not take this and run with it; I am merely showing that if MJ himself could make the same statements about the 911 call, and still not be a fake—then just as much or more could someone other than MJ make these same statements, and yet not be a fake. 

What if MJ had already gone to the airport, before the 911 call was made; he was not there in person, to observe what actually happened.  Someone at the house not in on it was urging that someone call 911, and by 12:20 Alvarez felt that he could not delay any longer without raising too much suspicion; so he called 911 a little early.  In spite of the early call, the transfer to LAFD was not completed until 12:21; and this provided an opportunity for good old TMZ to still report the intended time, 12:21 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Other media copied TMZ’s report, and so 12:21 became the time of the 911 call reported almost everywhere.  Nevertheless, this scenario does not explain the discrepancies in timing given by BHPD and LAFD, etc.

#3. ORIGINAL W911 INFO (12:21:04)

Alvarez called 911 immediately at 12:21:00; BHPD at answered at 12:21:04.  Within a reasonable time of 14 seconds (not a long delay of 46 seconds): BHPD determined the emergency needed LAFD (not police), and transferred to LAFD by 12:21:18 (as Ruda said).  In this case, both the original call and the transfer occurred during the minute of 12:21; therefore, this ensured that the media would report 12:21—regardless of whether they reported the original call, or the time LAFD got the call (and would be another good reason for starting the call exactly at 12:21, and not 15 or 30 seconds later).

In support of this scenario (see picture above), the call screen says “ORIGINAL W911 [wireless 911] INFO (12:21:04) …”; and then there are three lines of info about the ORIGINAL Alvarez call, but not info about the BHPD or the call transfer (that info was in the previous lines above).

This leads to the question of why the time “12:21:04” is even listed on the call screen.  For what purpose is this information provided to the FS71 paramedics?  If it’s merely the time when BHPD trunk line 009 was released (open for a new 911 call to come into BHPD on that trunk line, as Dona testified): why would FS71 paramedics care a whit about that time, why would it be on their call screen?  Would this information help them know what action to take in an emergency?

Wouldn’t it be far more important for the paramedics to know the time when the emergency call first came in at the BHPD?  What if BHPD had an emergency of their own (and that can happen), and it took them three minutes to transfer the call to LAFD?  Wouldn’t FS71 want to know how long since the emergency started, so that they could assess things like how long the house has been burning (in the case of a fire)?  This is the only time on the call screen with seconds included (12:21:04).  Why is the only time given in seconds also the only time on the screen which doesn’t even need to be there at all (if it’s really nothing other than BHPD trunk line release time)—much less have the exact seconds??  The paramedics really don’t even need to know when the LAFD call center first received the call (much less any BHPD trunk release time); yet even if they did need that info, for some reason, it would be about 12:20:55 (if Norris times are correct)—not 12:21:04!

However, if the timing from BHPD is either intentionally fabricated or some huge mistake—and 12:21:04 is the time when the original call first came in to BHPD—then we have a very good reason why it is listed on the FS71 call screen, and even listed in seconds.  The exact time (including seconds) listed on the call screen helps the firefighters and paramedics to understand just how long the emergency situation has been in progress, which in turn helps them determine how to respond to the emergency.  This would also explain why 12:21:04 is listed on the call screen as “ORIGINAL” call info (not BHPD transfer info)!

#4. “The Caller” Was Not Alvarez

Alvarez did not actually call “911”, since it was not a real emergency; instead, he used a different number to call someone at the BHPD who was in on it.  This key person at BHPD transferred Alvarez’s call to LAFD at 12:21:04; and I was actually referring to him (not Alvarez) when I said “the caller”.  Do you think it was an accident that I said “the caller”, and not “Alvarez”?  In this scenario, the “911 operator” would refer to an operator taking emergency calls at the LAFD dispatch center (not someone at BHPD).

#5. The Beverly Hills Hotel

This scenario is essentially the same as #4, except for the following.  Nobody from the BHPD was in on it at the time, and no calls went through them—either on regular lines, or on a cell phone.  This would therefore reduce the chances of any police showing up at the scene who were not in on the hoax; and it would also reduce the chances of the situation being broadcast on police radios—which paparazzi could hear on their police scanners, and show up at Carolwood, making it more difficult for Chris to get the magic picture.  So instead of calling BHPD, Alvarez called someone waiting at the Beverly Hills Hotel; this person then transferred the call on to LAFD at 12:21:04, much like the description above in #4.

#6. Alvarez Called LAFD Directly

Alvarez called the LAFD dispatch (at 12:21:04), using a direct number not 911.  In this scenario, there was no transfer process either through the BHPD or through someone at the Beverly Hills Hotel.  Like #5, this option also keeps the BHPD out of it, and reduces the people who need to be in on it.  The time from 12:21:04 (call screen data) to 12:21:18 (Ruda) could be a transfer from whoever first answered at LAFD, to a specific person planned in advance who was in on it at LAFD (and same for #4 & #5, above).

#7. Think For Yourself

Just like everything else in this illusion, no explanation seems to answer all of the questions.  Nevertheless, think for yourself; and with the information that I have provided here, see if you can come up with a scenario that I have not specifically described—there is at least one more possibility (and probably several more).

Which One of the 7?

Finally, does it really matter which one of these above 7 options is the correct one?  And even if I told you which one, how could I prove it?  Just because I know the answer to something does not mean I say the answer; I normally limit my statements to things that I can back up pretty solidly (except of course the things that I’ve said jokingly). [...]

My mind is still stuck in those 7 scenarios....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 12, 2011, 06:22:46 PM
I don't really believe TS is Murray. But I do believe Murray is Michael metaphorically and so therefore...

well, you follow me.

EXACTLY bec! Yes, TS wrote in the previous thread that he is Murray and now Murray says he is The Source but it is written and said metaphorically. I do also believe that Murray represents Michael in this case.

Purelove, I am lost now, you had said that Ts maybe Michael or someone close to him now he is Murray THE SOURCE?? I don't think he is Murray at all.. Maybe I misunderstood..

I made the part you missed in my post bigger. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 12, 2011, 07:21:12 PM

well, you follow me.

Now you are talking baby.. lol thanks for clearing this up.. Too tired my brains are fried. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 12, 2011, 07:30:34 PM

well, you follow me.

Now you are talking baby.. lol thanks for clearing this up.. Too tired my brains are fried. lol

No problem. I'm glad it is clear now.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nyuki

November 14, 2011, 02:35:33 PM
Okay, where shall I begin…..! I’m not the kind of believer who feels the need to debunk TS, I only want to clarify something about the mobile network as I am very familiar in that field.

I have looked at the site that TS has given us, it shows how many towers (private and commercial) are registered in Beverly Hills. There is also a note on that site that says: Not all mobile towers must be registered in the FCC database, so the above may not list all the towers in the area.

For sure the cell sites are not listed……………………!

To allow us to make mobile phone calls, networks are built. A network consists of antennas (mobile cell sites), the cell sites are connected to a tower (broadcast tower), which is connected to a central. 
Cell sites have their own specific registration numbers and long-and latitude. Mobile cell sites are placed at buildings and on roofs of buildings. Sometimes they are hidden in fake trees, behind chimneys, small antennas in flagpoles, etc, etc, to not spoil the view.

Okay there is no tower at Sunset Boulevard, but I dare to say that on the roof top of the BH-hotel  a mobile cell site is placed or around the BH-hotel,  and probably more than one from different providers.  It can hardly be otherwise when you consider what kind of people stay there. Business people who often depend on their mobile phone to make money. A hotel with a bad connection to the outside world is unthinkable and very bad publicity.

The signal of a wireless call is received by the nearest or strongest transmitting cell site. This has to do with how many calls the software (which is connected to the antennas) can handle. So the first address what shows up on a wireless call is the address of the cell site (and don’t forget a cell site is not a tower).

So the phone call made by Alverez from Carolwood drive was picked up at the Beverly Hills Hotel, nothing more and nothing less. I hope it is helpful for those who see (to many wild) bears on the road who are not there. /overreacting/

EXTRA INFO:
11 Calls (wireline or landline)
Emergency personnel and others often learn about emergencies through 911 calls. The 911 network is a vital part of our nation's emergency response and disaster preparedness system. This network is constantly being upgraded to provide emergency help more quickly and effectively. Dialing 911 quickly connects you to a PSAP dispatcher trained to route your call to local emergency medical, fire and law enforcement agencies. At the PSAP, the dispatcher verifies the caller’s location, determines the nature of the emergency and decides which emergency response teams should be notified.
Most traditional wireline 911 systems automatically report to the PSAP the telephone number and location of calls, a capability called “Enhanced 911” or “E911.” With this information, PSAP staff is able to call back if the 911 call is disconnected, and also know where to send emergency services personnel. E911 service from wireline phones is available in most parts of the country.

Wireless 911 Calls
The mobility of wireless telephone service makes determining a wireless 911 caller’s location more complicated than determining a traditional wireline 911 caller’s location, where numbers are associated with a fixed address. In order to enhance the ability of emergency personnel to respond efficiently and effectively to callers placing wireless 911 calls, the FCC has taken a number of steps to ensure that wireless service providers make location information automatically available to PSAPs.
The FCC’s basic 911 rules require wireless service providers to transmit all 911 calls to a PSAP, regardless of whether the caller subscribes to the provider’s service or not.

Phase I Enhanced 911 (E911) rules require wireless service providers to provide the PSAP with the telephone number of the originator of a wireless 911 call and the location of the cell site or base station transmitting the call.

Phase II E911 rules require wireless service providers to provide more precise location information to PSAPs; specifically, the latitude and longitude of the caller. This information must be accurate to within 50 to 300 meters depending upon the type of location technology used.
The FCC recently required wireless carriers to provide more precise location information to PSAPs. As a result, wireless carriers will be required to comply with the FCC’s location accuracy rules at either a county-based or PSAP-based geographic level. The new standards apply to outdoor measurements only, as indoor use poses unique obstacles.

For more information about wireless 911 service, see the FCC consumer guide.

Nyuki :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 14, 2011, 02:52:38 PM
Nyuki I am not an expert in cells technology but I tend to believe you are right about why it seemed that the  call was made from the hotel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nyuki

November 14, 2011, 03:00:33 PM
So the phone call made by Alverez from Carolwood drive was picked up at the Beverly Hills Hotel, nothing more and nothing less. I hope it is helpful for those who see (to many wild) bears on the road who are not there. /overreacting/

Ooooopssss I made a little mistake........I mean "was picked up by the cell site at the BH-Hotel
Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 03:02:41 PM by Nyuki
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 14, 2011, 05:58:19 PM
[...]
[...]
[...]
TS, through his teachings (which is what I think of his posts as and yes, I look forward to every single word he writes...because this world is greatly lacking in REAL teachers)...has helped us peel the cobwebs from our eyes and shown us just how conditioned we really are.  He didn't just tell us and he didn't just show us....he HELPED us see it for ourselves, he guided us to see it for ourselves.  If you believe that Mike is speaking to us through TS (and I cannot understand how people can doubt that!)....then it is MIKE'S lessons we are learning and his guidance we are CHOOSING to accept. 

I stated awhile back that, through this adventure, Mike has--in the most intimate of ways---shared himself with us.  He has invited us into his mind....the most intimate, sacred, and most powerful part of himself....in order to 'teach' US how to awaken ours. YOU can choose to read his every word and try to learn something from it....or if that doesn't interest you, then YOU can choose to ignore it.  But to ignore, undermine, or worse yet bash, TS...just might end up being your real 'wake-up call' come BAMsday....when you realize you're not ready cause you've missed half the lessons.
[...]
[...]
[...]

AMEN sisters!!!!

Michael has Bared his soul to those of us willing to see the TRUTH. We can only help guide you to the right path, but it is up to you, to "walk" that path. You need to look at the "BIG PICTURE" in order to find the answers you are looking for. This is all about "perception". When you take a look back, and look at EVERYTHING, as being an "ILLUSION", except Michael's message of "LOVE", then you will know that you are on the right path, and the answers will all fall into place.
This is all about killing your EGO, so that your "True Self", which is LOVE, can LIVE.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!...I really truly do!
Keep The Faith!
 bearhug

Michael...I "feel" you with me every step...."Thank You" for your guidance.  ONE Heart, ONE Mind...ONE LOVE, We are ONE!
 bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions