Re: 911 CALL NUMEROLOGY—12:20, OR 12:21??
November 11, 2011, 05:21:01 PM
Unfortunately written words are prone to misinterpretation, so it won't be much different in this case. 

Nonetheless I am sharing some of my thoughts with you once more. 
I am in high spirits today and I'm glad to see an 'independent thinker' commenting occasionally. Some of you are willing to turn away from the mere hunt for the ultimate proof, you are trying to look beyond the "hows" and that is how it should be. In order to understand Michael's motivation for having done this, you don't need teachings based on numerology or meticulous detail, nor do you need to conjecture and believe that clues are hidden everywhere, it's unnecessary. You are well equipped to figure it out for yourself, even if you haven't read a single page on any forum, you also don't need any guide, who is going round in circles anyway.
The layout is simple and self-explanatory. I recognize that an added game/fun/education element (present especially in this forum) might be appealing to the younger ones of you or it might function as a self-protection mechanism to prevent pain, when you begin to see the bigger picture - Michael's truth.
You might like to ask yourself, who added this element and why. If you, as potential independent thinker, want to gain grounds again on this territory, you should "...question EVERYTHING...". Me quoting the member's favourite indoctrinator, who'd have thunk.

The main characters here, are so consumed with their own ego and with what they want to achieve; their propaganda speaks volumes, and they think this is going unnoticed. They are missing out on the most important matter(s), while putting all their time and effort into their own game, sorry aim. 
Some bubbles are in danger of bursting.... 

If you are not quite sure, what I am talking about, I recommend you to read my other posts, won't take long, there aren't that many ;) before they'll get deleted.
You'll understand then, I hope.
For the ones, who think that post-count equals rookie, I assure you, that ain't correct. I've been on that journey from day one, literally. Saw and learned a lot !

There is just one other little thing that I want to mention. 
The forum-innate informers like to disguise their intention with the noble cloak of initiating awareness and awakening in people using Michael's 'death' for it. Their conduct seems impeccable, or should I say slick, their words are well chosen and the things they say seem plausible, but beware, their methods are shady. Why aren't they putting ALL their cards on the table, for everyone to see ? For the sake of creating mystery, gathering followers maybe ? Adulation makes you feel good, right ? 
Oh, of course, they can't reveal themselves, they must be Michael Jackson so. 
You wish !

Best
JMseesMJ

P.S.: Souza, I suggest you rename your forum soon, your current title is misleading, it still has the name Michael Jackson in it. Presumptuous.
Here are some suggestions:  "Education Hoax, WE think for Yourselves" or "Our Masterclass in Life, The Universe and Everything", maybe "Numerology - The Answer You Were Looking For" or how about "Free Brainwash, Unnoticed Manipulation Guaranteed", you know, something along those lines.
FYI, I don't need to back up anything, my words are true and you know it.   
You might like to tell the new members, what I am referring to. Just some keywords: the beginnings of TIAI, mysterious informer "Bob" and the TMZ connection, the fall out between you and Mo, alleged forum 'hacks' and the list goes on...  

Some keywords are touched upon in TIAI update # 6.5 from pg. 6 onward You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The beginnings were good Souza, but then you took the wrong turn, chose the wrong team; dead end, time will tell.
If through your methods people really discover themselves and who they are, then I am just speechless and think it is a sad reflection of our society. It's in a state worse than I thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
 “Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.”
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 11, 2011, 05:43:40 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't really believe TS is Murray. But I do believe Murray is Michael metaphorically and so therefore...

well, you follow me.

EXACTLY bec! Yes, TS wrote in the previous thread that he is Murray and now Murray says he is The Source but it is written and said metaphorically. I do also believe that Murray represents Michael in this case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 11, 2011, 05:45:44 PM

You wish !

So where's Michael Jackson Je bangbang?
Anybody knows?
Souza knows? Or maybe TS?
You know where he is Je?

Anybody in this wide world knows /pull hair/?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 05:48:38 PM
But I should calm down and relax because the truth will FINALLY prevail. I strongly believe this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 05:54:17 PM
Unfortunately written words are prone to misinterpretation, so it won't be much different in this case.

Nonetheless I am sharing some of my thoughts with you once more.
I am in high spirits today and I'm glad to see an 'independent thinker' commenting occasionally. Some of you are willing to turn away from the mere hunt for the ultimate proof, you are trying to look beyond the "hows" and that is how it should be. In order to understand Michael's motivation for having done this, you don't need teachings based on numerology or meticulous detail, nor do you need to conjecture and believe that clues are hidden everywhere, it's unnecessary. You are well equipped to figure it out for yourself, even if you haven't read a single page on any forum, you also don't need any guide, who is going round in circles anyway.
The layout is simple and self-explanatory. I recognize that an added game/fun/education element (present especially in this forum) might be appealing to the younger ones of you or it might function as a self-protection mechanism to prevent pain, when you begin to see the bigger picture - Michael's truth.
You might like to ask yourself, who added this element and why. If you, as potential independent thinker, want to gain grounds again on this territory, you should "...question EVERYTHING...". Me quoting the member's favourite indoctrinator, who'd have thunk.

The main characters here, are so consumed with their own ego and with what they want to achieve; their propaganda speaks volumes, and they think this is going unnoticed. They are missing out on the most important matter(s), while putting all their time and effort into their own game, sorry aim.
Some bubbles are in danger of bursting....

If you are not quite sure, what I am talking about, I recommend you to read my other posts, won't take long, there aren't that many ;) before they'll get deleted.
You'll understand then, I hope.
For the ones, who think that post-count equals rookie, I assure you, that ain't correct. I've been on that journey from day one, literally. Saw and learned a lot !

There is just one other little thing that I want to mention.
The forum-innate informers like to disguise their intention with the noble cloak of initiating awareness and awakening in people using Michael's 'death' for it. Their conduct seems impeccable, or should I say slick, their words are well chosen and the things they say seem plausible, but beware, their methods are shady. Why aren't they putting ALL their cards on the table, for everyone to see ? For the sake of creating mystery, gathering followers maybe ? Adulation makes you feel good, right ?
You wish !

Best
JMseesMJ

P.S.: Souza, I suggest you rename your forum soon, your current title is misleading, it still has the name Michael Jackson in it. Presumptuous.
Here are some suggestions:  "Education Hoax, WE think for Yourselves" or "Our Masterclass in Life, The Universe and Everything", maybe "Numerology - The Answer You Were Looking For" or how about "Free Brainwash, Unnoticed Manipulation Guaranteed", you know, something along those lines.
FYI, I don't need to back up anything, my words are true and you know it.   
You might like to tell the new members, what I am referring to. Just some keywords: the beginnings of TIAI, mysterious informer "Bob" and the TMZ connection, the fall out between you and Mo, alleged forum 'hacks' and the list goes on... 

Some keywords are touched upon in TIAI update # 6.5 from pg. 6 onward You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The beginnings were good Souza, but then you took the wrong turn, chose the wrong team; dead end, time will tell.
If through your methods people really discover themselves and who they are, then I am just speechless and think it is a sad reflection of our society. It's in a state worse than I thought.

Excuse me but why don't you go and keep on playing with that naughty doggy? It looks like that odd couple washed your brain so well or perhaps you are one of them. After two years, why need to waste your "precious" time with us and tell that TS is a fake and Souza is playing with us? It is your decision to close your eyes to see the truth but you can not come to our home where we are a family here and try to ruin it for us. You can not achieve your goal here. It's too late for that! And I can easily say that you will be so so ashamed one day for the things you wrote on this forum. But that will be too late for you! 
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 05:55:54 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 05:58:31 PM
Oh no, please, no FIGHTI_G you guys, please bow/ bow/ bow/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 06:05:09 PM
Oh no, please, no FIGHTI_G you guys, please bow/ bow/ bow/

Who is fighting gina?  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 06:07:51 PM
OK I said nothing, no fighting, not now, not in the future please.
The truth will prevail eventually. And there's not much time left.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 06:18:07 PM
OK I said nothing, no fighting, not now, not in the future please.
The truth will prevail eventually. And there's not much time left.

There's no need to panic and make wrong ASSumptions. That's all I can say.
Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 07:28:52 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 06:29:12 PM
@reveron1958: Don't misunderstand me please. I do not judge anyone. You're free to choose what you like to be: believer, agnostic, atheist, catholic or whatever.

There is no CHOICE made by myself, it is just how it is! It's like I don't 'choose' to like or dislike the taste of liver - it is not a conscious choice I make, it is just how it is with me. (That I hate liver.) But you never know, my tastes might change and I may end up loving liver and having a faith in God. What will be will be.

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 06:32:17 PM
OK - I'm spooked!  suspicious//

So I'm questioning numerology and saying I'm an agnostic and I go to my emails and this has appeared!   /overreacting/

Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 06:39:14 PM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 06:35:25 PM
ROFL reveron, the numerology got you hahhahahhahahhahhhh!!!!

Why? Because God works in mysterious ways LOOOOOOOOOOL!
You asked for it /cook/...

PS: you are not kidding are you suspicious// suspicious// suspicious//?
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 06:37:42 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 06:37:31 PM
I loved this well written enlightening words!
But be careful so you don't get tossed outta here, some people are not welcomed in here for some reason.  ???/

As long as you are looking for someone else, (TS, Front/back, etc), to give you the answers, you are NOT "thinking for yourself"!

Think about this for one minute family... As soon as TS or Front post, everyone can't wait to see what they have to say,so you "flock" to their posts, as fast as you can! This thread has already had 1000 views in the last 24hrs, yet the information that TS is giving you is stuff that has no bearing on the BIG PICTURE!! Have you learned anything "new", or is this just the same information in a different Package??? TS is showing you how easy it is for you to be controlled and that you are still letting FEAR and EGO control you!! You are digging yourself deeper and deeper into the hole of "control" by others.

If you are still trying to figure out "HOW" Michael pulled off this hoax, instead of "WHY" Michael did this, then you are just running in circles and you will NEVER break free!! You will not be thinking for yourself!

Of all of the Millions and Millions, if not Billions of Michael Jackson "Fans" in this world...who really, truly understands Michael's "message"?

If you are still concentrating on trying to "solve" the Hoax, then you are not understanding what this is truly about. If you need Michael Jackson to "physically" return to you in order for you to feel complete, or happy, then you are not understanding "WHY" Michael has done this!! If you are not happy in your life, it is up to you and ONLY you, to change that...Michael can't do this for you...that is only an "Illusion" that you yourself has created in your mind!! Think about it...If you still need to see Michael in the flesh in order to  "validate" that he is truly alive, then you aren't really a "Believer".If you think that somehow Michael reappearing is going to "Magically" change everything in your life for the better, you are deceiving yourself, because Michael CAN"T change your life!!! You are the master of your own being...You and ONLY you, and until you can see this and break free and take back control of your life, you are NOT making a change and THINKING for yourself!!

I truly LOVE you guys, and LOVE is the only thing I KNOW is real! Michael has taught me that LOVE is what is going to change the world, and it starts with US Learning to LOVE ourselves again and when you are living your life with Love, you are making a true difference!!

Please, I posted a video on this thread called Michael's message, and Not One person has made a comment on it, because they are trying to figure out what  TS's long, long message is about, when in fact, there is nothing NEW in those messages...You are banging your head against a wall!! What is it that you hope to learn from TS's messages??? Everything has already been PLanned and executed, you aren't going to find anything "Valuable" in these messages...honestly..

Michael's message is bring LOVE back into our lives and believing that we have the "MIND" power to change the world, not that he wants you to figure out HOW he executed this world wide hoax!!!

Mark my words family... the end result is that, "It's all for LOVE"...Nothing else matters!!
Tomorrow is 11/11/11 and I have a "feeling" that more of you will start to understand...because it has already been "written".

I will be here to help any of you in any way I can...I will never give up on trying to help you understand that LOVE is soooooo important, and I KNOW that this is what Michael is trying to get us all to realize.
If you want to help Michael and show him how much he means to you look to LOVE, but instead of doing this for Michael...do it for yourself and your family...do it for the betterment of Humanity, because until we all find the "Humanity" inside of us, and start living our lives with LOVE,  we are just "Human beings" being controlled by "OTHERS" and controlled by FEAR!!

It is your turn to SHINE!!!!!! Break free, "Make a change", "LIVE LOVE", BE LOVE...We are ONE!

I LOVE YOU ALL, and I won't give up on you, so please, don't give up on yourself..your "soul" is begging you to "set it free" with LOVE!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

November 11, 2011, 06:50:29 PM
I loved this well written enlightening words!
But be careful so you don't get tossed outta here, some people are not welcomed in here for some reason.  ???/

As long as you are looking for someone else, (TS, Front/back, etc), to give you the answers, you are NOT "thinking for yourself"!

Think about this for one minute family... As soon as TS or Front post, everyone can't wait to see what they have to say,so you "flock" to their posts, as fast as you can! This thread has already had 1000 views in the last 24hrs, yet the information that TS is giving you is stuff that has no bearing on the BIG PICTURE!! Have you learned anything "new", or is this just the same information in a different Package??? TS is showing you how easy it is for you to be controlled and that you are still letting FEAR and EGO control you!! You are digging yourself deeper and deeper into the hole of "control" by others.

If you are still trying to figure out "HOW" Michael pulled off this hoax, instead of "WHY" Michael did this, then you are just running in circles and you will NEVER break free!! You will not be thinking for yourself!

Of all of the Millions and Millions, if not Billions of Michael Jackson "Fans" in this world...who really, truly understands Michael's "message"?

If you are still concentrating on trying to "solve" the Hoax, then you are not understanding what this is truly about. If you need Michael Jackson to "physically" return to you in order for you to feel complete, or happy, then you are not understanding "WHY" Michael has done this!! If you are not happy in your life, it is up to you and ONLY you, to change that...Michael can't do this for you...that is only an "Illusion" that you yourself has created in your mind!! Think about it...If you still need to see Michael in the flesh in order to  "validate" that he is truly alive, then you aren't really a "Believer".If you think that somehow Michael reappearing is going to "Magically" change everything in your life for the better, you are deceiving yourself, because Michael CAN"T change your life!!! You are the master of your own being...You and ONLY you, and until you can see this and break free and take back control of your life, you are NOT making a change and THINKING for yourself!!

I truly LOVE you guys, and LOVE is the only thing I KNOW is real! Michael has taught me that LOVE is what is going to change the world, and it starts with US Learning to LOVE ourselves again and when you are living your life with Love, you are making a true difference!!

Please, I posted a video on this thread called Michael's message, and Not One person has made a comment on it, because they are trying to figure out what  TS's long, long message is about, when in fact, there is nothing NEW in those messages...You are banging your head against a wall!! What is it that you hope to learn from TS's messages??? Everything has already been PLanned and executed, you aren't going to find anything "Valuable" in these messages...honestly..

Michael's message is bring LOVE back into our lives and believing that we have the "MIND" power to change the world, not that he wants you to figure out HOW he executed this world wide hoax!!!

Mark my words family... the end result is that, "It's all for LOVE"...Nothing else matters!!
Tomorrow is 11/11/11 and I have a "feeling" that more of you will start to understand...because it has already been "written".

I will be here to help any of you in any way I can...I will never give up on trying to help you understand that LOVE is soooooo important, and I KNOW that this is what Michael is trying to get us all to realize.
If you want to help Michael and show him how much he means to you look to LOVE, but instead of doing this for Michael...do it for yourself and your family...do it for the betterment of Humanity, because until we all find the "Humanity" inside of us, and start living our lives with LOVE,  we are just "Human beings" being controlled by "OTHERS" and controlled by FEAR!!

It is your turn to SHINE!!!!!! Break free, "Make a change", "LIVE LOVE", BE LOVE...We are ONE!

I LOVE YOU ALL, and I won't give up on you, so please, don't give up on yourself..your "soul" is begging you to "set it free" with LOVE!!!!!!

Great post!  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 12, 2011, 01:54:19 AM

@Gina: you intrigue me, you are a very interesting person ;) I think you are MORE clever than you're letting people know! You have more self-confidence than you're showing. I think your questions are not always expressing what you don't know/understand, but rather what you DO know/understand ;) Continue to ask questions and say what you think, in your own special way! ;) I think you have a different way of proving to yourself / others that Michael is alive and that is : by trying to prove the opposite! loll it's rather strange, but I think I now can get you! tell me if I'm wrong in believing this about you!

Simpatik please never say about me again I'm clever. Sometimes I am so stupid that I can not believe myself. But it's OK because this way I don't have to live up to the "clever" standard all the time and it feels so good sometimes, to be plain stupid, you know, it's relaxing.
But you are right about a few things above, you took me by surprise, really, you understand :shock:
hahahaaa  :lol: and you are very funny too!!
Only clever people can be funny!!! ;)
I'm telling you, you're a clever girl, even for the fact that you realize it when you act stupid.
Stupid people can't see that! They think they're clever all the time! lmao  :lol: In fact that is what is stupid: to think you're always right or that you always know better than others .
We're all human, we all make mistakes, we all have defaults and we all need to learn and learn till the end of our lives...the learning process never stops!

I'm glad you confirmed me that I could "read" you well ! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions