Jennie

Re: 911 CALL NUMEROLOGY—12:20, OR 12:21??
November 10, 2011, 11:36:30 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
According to Jermaine in his book, Michael's name in nimbers is 777. I wonder if and how we can work this in here.  8) /pull hair/

The only name that will give you 777=21 is this  8-):

MICHAEL =7
BRANDON=7
JACKSON= 7

I pulled out my book and I'll quote what he said about #7 in Michael's life, here it is:

Page 43 at the bottom of the 1st paragraph:  "Joe was his middle name as recorded on his birth certificate. His first name was almost Ronald...."
Page 43 beginning of 2nd paragraph:   "Michael was the 7th child with 7 letters in his 1st name and "7" was his favorite number. So, numerically, his name is "777".  And then right away the next sentence is this: "That's the jackpot there. The Lucky 7s. A number that appears only once in the Bible. .......  But "7" was central to his identity. .....  When he doodled on paper, "7" was tagged all over."
This whole page, 43 that is, is very interesting.  I cant help but feel there's something there for us but I cant figure it out. Maybe together we all can.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 10, 2011, 11:55:59 PM

I posted this on the docu thread but since it's relevant here...

Quote from: TS_comments
Dr. Murray cried in court.  So that proves he knows MJ is dead, and he started having some regrets for being part of this colossal murder plot.

Speaking of Dr. Murray, Elsa said: "You have won the murder theory TS? Then -like Dr Murray- you have incriminated yourself. The foreknowledge you have shown proves you must be in on the murder plot and this elaborate hoax cover-up."

Well, perhaps I have incriminated myself like Dr. Murray BECAUSE I AM DR. MURRAY!?!?!       

Quote from: TS_comments
Murray cooperated with the mystery person.  And what if I confess that I am Con-rad Murder-y, and I want to turn myself in—would the court accept that, or dismiss it as hearsay?   

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVnsZalS6Es&feature=related[/youtube]
2:20-2:22 Murray: "I AM THE SOURCE"

geek/ smiley_spider

Nice one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 11, 2011, 12:07:19 AM
Wow! This thread is good! Thank you all for the contributions and your heart felt messages. I can really take a lot from these posts and I'd be interested to know what particular things you think we should be looking at to prepare ourselves. Then again, in saying this I am not really thinking for myself am I if I'm letting others tell me what to do. I guess I just want to know about what I should know about so I can truly be apart of the Army of LOVE. I have been a hoaxer mainly from the start and forgive me as I do struggle to understand certain things in life, that's just me, but I am not going to let anything stop me from spreading Mike's message. So I'm sorry if this in itself is shying away from what I should be doing but what exactly should I know and be researching to help support Mike?

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 11, 2011, 12:59:27 AM
I'm speaking only for myself but I believe there are others in this situation too.
It's not like this hoax/"hoax" awakened me to the realities of this world or to God.I knew it from before, we talked about it in our families many times.
The fact that now it is debated here is just an extension of my/ours previous thoughts.
One of my uncles was a secret services general, retired now, but when we were children we prefered to stay and listen their discussions instead of playing. It's not that now we are waking up. It's a long time since we don't believe too much of what's reported.

It is not random that I and probably others like me are here.
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 01:25:57 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 11, 2011, 01:44:51 AM
Souza, Bethechange, Lookingfortruth, Bec...I could jump through this screen and plant the biggest kiss on you right now!!!!! All I can say is "Thank you", it is a tough crowd and I'm just glad that we are finally moving to the next level. I have been bursting at the seams, with this "energy", and well you know...I'm just glad to have the company. God Bless you guys!!

TS...what I can I say to you that you don't already know? I am so humbled by your Grace, You are the greatest "Teacher". My husband and I are growing stronger and more "perceptive" every second and we welcome the "change" with open arms .Because of my strong belief in LOVE, I somehow  always knew that this would end with LOVE. I have nothing but the deepest respect and Love for you as you are truly "another part of me". You know WE LOVE YOU!

I have so much more to say on this subject, but it is time for me to recharge,as I have been expending a lot of energy lately, and I know that "Balance" is important.

I would like to say that, the gift of LOVE is a gift that will keep on giving. LOVE is who we are, and it is the only thing that IS real! I hope that our other family members will take the time, now that they know how to use their "investigative" skills, and  search for the Truth...The truth that lies within each and every one of you. You are truly "divine" beings of God and Light...You are LOVE, so please, BE LOVE and understand, that we are ONE!!!

I LOVE YOU all so very much.
Blessings on your spirits...may you finally set yourself FREE!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 11, 2011, 03:07:19 AM
Souza and BeTheChange thank you so much for your posts! /bravo/ 

Bec,  Conrad Murray-- “The Source”, love it!  Good eyes/ears! The hints and whispers are getter louder!

TS
This is not level 7 (this information will be of some value, though, when it’s time for level 7). ..

Unfortunately, even after nearly two and half years, some still have not learned their lesson: “Just because it’s in print, doesn’t mean it’s the gospel”—and that INCLUDES things in print shown at court trials!  After all, do we really believe everything that was shown in court during the 2005 trial?  And if not, then why are some so gullible and accept without question everything stated in this 2011 trial?  Actually, when you have really learned your lesson well, you will question EVERYTHING that you have been taught from a child (news, science, history, religion, etc)—not merely the things which are directly related to MJ and/or this hoax.

Some eagerly accept everything that they see and hear in this trial, without thinking for themselves and questioning the reliability of the evidence presented.  So let’s do some REAL investigation, rather than slapping an “investigation” label on that which is actually nothing better than assuming it’s impossible for documents to be falsified.

Level 7 is coming!   /woohoo/ 
For those of us working on the MJ puzzle, I guess this 911 call is another important piece!

I agree with Gina, that most of us here had already been on the journey of questioning already before we came here, or we would probably be in the J4MJ camp of non-beLIEvers.  Almost all the people around me including my family believe what they hear on the news, in church, and believe what their history books tell them.
Since we were children we had to learn the rules and protocol of society and its structure, so naturally we process all the hoax info with pre-existing ASSumptions. I'm grateful for the many professionals in their fields who have helped our understanding on the many advanced topics scrutinized here. We're in this together!

TS is making the lessons more in depth than ever before so maybe that's a good sign.  We know that MJ was in complete and utter control of every facet of carrying out the death scene, trial and so much more.  Part of his TAKEOVER is having all these professionals such as judges, lawyers, LAFD, telephone companies etc., do their part in making this hoax possible, making fake documents galore--WHATEVER the master wanted them to do.  I think he had them under his spell!  /cook/   (Me too afraid/ !)

About TS, from the very first redirects and posts in Oct 2009, I have LOVED and deeply RESPECTED everything he has said, because EVERYTHING he said (to me) was the EXACT same message I was knowing/sensing that Michael was saying/living (from his words/lyrics/videos, etc).  He has my FULL love and appreciation!  Though rotten stuff has been thrown at him, and the toughest critics tried to dismantle him, he has remained kind, patient and unbeatable.

Reveron1958
What puzzles me is why all this attention to the numerology of everything?   I have enough trouble trying to fit everything I need to do for work/house/family into the day.  Just imagine you had to check what you were doing to the precise millisecond to make sure the numbers were right. 
What are the benefits of doing everything by numerology? 
I know eh!   :lol:    But somehow TS manages!
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 03:30:40 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

November 11, 2011, 07:24:16 AM
I think some are missing the point. Is it important to know how he pulled it off if you look at the bigger picture? I don't think so. But there is a reason TS puts so much time in posts like this and I think they are highly misunderstood.

It's not important in the end to know how he did it, and as TS says: we probably never get all the answers anyway. So why is he encouraging us to figure it out? Well maybe because he wants to learn you how to think different, how to open your mind and think for yourself. We can all scream in here that it's all for love, but do we really understand what he means by that? What is the bigger picture and will we be able to understand that bigger picture? Will we be able to truly support him, will we be there? We might, if we let him teach us how.

Should we all love our neighbours as we love ourselves and should we all forgive our enemies? Sure we should, but do you honestly need a death hoax for that? Do you think that if MJ pops up, that the whole world will instantly love each other? If you really think that, then it's time to wake up, because that is not going to happen. There is too much evil in this world and until evil is completely ceased out, there will be no peace, or global love for humanity.

A small army can be victorious over a large army, but only if that small army is better armed. That means you have to educate yourself, so that when the time is there to fight, you will know what you are talking about, that you will know what to do and most important: that you know what you're fighting for and that you may know it's worth the battle.

What TS is trying to accomplish (just my opinion, TS may correct me if I'm wrong) is to make us all use our minds to the fullest. If we may understand or at least TRY to understand how MJ pulled off this hoax, our minds will be open to more than just that. You should not just question the 911 call, or the AR, or anything else in this so called 'death' story, but you should question EVERYTHING you have ever been taught in your life. You should look at every event, or every history book exactly the way as you look at this hoax. MJ said it himself, our history books are false. And after 2,5 years of research and study, I KNOW he is 100% right about that, and I have just started. He wants you to wake up and smell the coffee. And TS is trying to make you see how you can wake up, i.e. by using the brain God has given you.

Let me give you some examples first...

Example 1:
I have a horse. I have him since he was a baby and I taught him all he knows. When I move my leg in a certain direction, he knows exactly what I am asking of him. I worked on that for years and it required a lot of patience, but my horse will do exactly what I ask of him, because he knows it's worth it. He has a clean stable, his daily food and a treat every day, because he worked so hard. Besides that (and that he does not know, yet is a fact) his body is stronger and he has less injuries because he uses his body the right way.  Mission accomplished with lots of patience and lots of love. End result: a damn fine and sweet horse that will allow a baby on his back.

Example 2:
I know someone who has a lot of horses. He is not very patient with them and only has them to sell quickly and earn money. His horses do exactly what he asks them to do, because the know that if they don't, he will beat the livin' daylights out of them. They know it's NOT worth the fight, instead of knowing it is worth the work. They will just do as being told, without understanding why they have to do it. Their bodies are build the wrong way which makes them weak and cause lots of injuries. But the buyers don't see that and think they buy a well trained horse, until they take it home and try to treat it with love and patience. Mission 'accomplished' by fear, pain and humiliation. End result: butcher.

Example 3:
My friend has a child. When her kid is behaving badly, she will send him to his room for half an hour, let him scream and shout until he gives up, then asks him down and talks to him. She explains to him why he was sent to his room, what he did wrong and what he should do to be a good boy. On the other hand, when her kid is behaving well, she will tell him that and tell him what a good boy he has been for (for example) helping his mother with the dishes without her having to ask him. This boy knows the different between good and bad, because he has been taught what good is and what bad is. He knows that when he behaves well and helps out his mother, or simply gives her a hug once in a while, that he will get the love and respect from his mother. He also knows that when he behaves badly, that he will have to go to his room without watching Sesamestreet. He's no angel, he still behaves badly once in a while, but he knows pretty damn well what he does wrong and mostly he will say sorry himself now. He's just a normal kid and will see the difference between good and evil later on in life, because his mother taught him how. Mission accomplished with love and patience. End result: a loving and caring person who knows how to think for himself.

Example 4:
I know someone else (who was reported to authorities a few years ago) who has/had a kid. It didn't matter if the kid behaved well or not, when he was in a bad mood, the kid got beatings. There were days when the kid was black and blue, and when I asked her what happened, she said she didn't know and started to cry. She did not know the difference between good or bad, and therefore did nothing at all, she was like a walking zombie, too afraid to say something that might piss her dad off. If he asked her something, she would RUN for him, because if she didn't, he would beat the shit out of her 8-year-old body. She doesn't know the difference between good or bad, because she got disciplined for both, yet she does everything her father tells her and for the outside world, she seems to be the perfect child. Mission accomplished with fear, pain and humiliation. End result: loverboys and drug addiction if no one steps up to save her.

Example 5:
My old theology teacher. I was quite the rebel when I was young, along with 90% of my class and we kicked against everything and everyone. If a teacher didn't have his story straight, he better find another class to teach. We weren't violent, we were simply thinking that school was BS and that they didn't have anything new to tell us. We thought we knew it all (if only I knew then what I know now). If he told us something about one of his lessons, and we questioned the things he told us, he would get angry. We simply had to believe what he said or else he would give us an F and wish us straight to hell. If one of us asked just a little more than the rest, that person would be sent to the principal and had to clean toilets all afternoon (you figure out who in that class saw the most toilets...). End result: a student that had no idea what the lessons were about since she wasn't allowed to question anything, didn't care at all about what the teacher said and had to cheat through her exam.

Example 6:
My old math teacher. I loved math (still do) but I had other things on my mind back then. That resulted in bad grades and more toilet cleaning. But my teacher had seen that I was good at math, and that I liked it IF I only took the time to actually show up. One day I had to go to the principal (again). I always liked that, since he had the best candy on his desk, lol. But this time my math teacher was there and I thought I was in major trouble. Turns out that my math teacher was there to help me. He said he wanted to do some extra classes with me after school was out and that he wanted to give me a chance to redo my exams and undo my bad grades. He explained to me why it was so important to graduate, that I might not understand it then, but I would thank him later. He said that he wanted me to do good in life and that he wanted to help me by at least making sure I would get my diploma. All I had to do for that chance was show up for the extra lessons. For months he gave me extra lessons and let me redo my exams. Whenever I had questions, I could call him at home (we had no email back then, I feel old). Not only did he make sure I graduated, but he also earned my deep respect. End result: A student with an A- for her final exam without cheating.

All the above examples I stated are forms of 'mind control', or conditioning as I always called it. Are all wrong? No. Everyone conditions their pet or child or student for that matter. It's a way of teaching them to know the difference between good and bad and to teach them how to become smarter and by patiently explaining to them why something is good or bad or why they should always do their very best. When we do our jobs well, our pets and children will learn how to treat others and how to love others, and our kids will learn how to become good, caring and loving people who will hopefully raise their kids with the same love and patience.

So there we have good ol' TS. TS with us reminds me of me and my horse, my friend and her son, and my old math teacher with me.... to the power of 10. Never have I seen a person so dedicated, so patient and so caring for other people. Not only has he taught us how to look differently at things, he told us how to treat each other, by always showing grace under fire, never having a foul mouth when addressing opposers, but backing up his claims, hoping they would see the light. If there is anyone who has shown patience, love and unconditional dedication to the members of this forum for their own good, it's TS. I never made it a secret that I have supported him from the start, and I will continue to do so til the bitter end and beyond. If some think that there is an evil agenda because of that, or that TS and I are conspiring to create some mind controlled cult, then either back up your claims or forever hold your peace. If you think that you can wait this whole thing out and are not interested in trying to figure it out so that you might understand that bigger picture (as TS said: we have only scratched the surface), then simply go back to your normal lives and wait for the big BAM. If you want to spread the love, go do that. But if you want to make sure you're well armed, you better hang on and crack your brain some more.

I know how people think about me defending TS too much and I don't care. I mean every single word of it and I am trying to balance it since there seem to be so much resistance and the opposers are harsh. They make no sense and have lame arguments, but man are they mean. I know TS is a tough one and I know he can defend himself and will probably just roll his eyes at the haters and debunkers, but after all he has done for us, even though some might not realise that (yet), he deserves love and respect instead of hate and ridicule. If you think you're someone's puppet, then think hard and try to see who your real puppet master is. Once you have found your answer, you will understand what I just wrote.

@TS: I might be ass kissing a little too much here and don't let it get to your head, but I had to disprove one of your statements here.  :lol: :lol: God knows I meant every single word.  bearhug

Just brilliant.

Souza, you make me proud being a part of "the Army of Love".

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

Adi

November 11, 2011, 07:52:02 AM
Yep  "The Source"  ...  I laughed loud when I heard Dr M say that - gotta love that bit in the van in the doco

"I am The Source" ... or Dr Con-rad Mur-der-y

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 08:15:48 AM
Conrad Murray can't post now, he's in custody errrr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 11, 2011, 08:26:29 AM

Do you REALLY believe that Dr M is in custody? If that is the case then you must think MJ is really dead?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 08:29:45 AM

Do you REALLY believe that Dr M is in custody? If that is the case then you must think MJ is really dead?
But they took him in custody on Monday, I saw it on TV albino/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 11, 2011, 08:35:15 AM

:lol:   you are funny Gina
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 08:47:17 AM

:lol:   you are funny Gina

yeah I'm funny as hell :evil:
Let's see how funny I'll be when I'll put my hands on that crazy kid who caused me so much pain by faking his death :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 11, 2011, 11:19:04 AM
I don't really believe TS is Murray. But I do believe Murray is Michael metaphorically and so therefore...

well, you follow me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 11, 2011, 12:22:37 PM
GINA:
@applehead you're a dreamer....but you're not the only one  lolol/ !!

Of course we are all one, essentially speaking.
Of course God is Love and Love is the most important thing and Love each other is the most important command.

But I will be honest and confess if Michael wouldn't have been so damn desirable, I probably wouldn't have cared about his message of love that much. His story is the most unbelievable in the last 2000 years   /white flag/.

See, he is a messenger of God. He had a mission, he wasn't given so much fame for nothing.

ps: I am so scared he is dead because I am very "talented" in sustaining lost causes, that's what I did all my life, why would this time be different?

Gina my friend YES I am A DREAMER,and also a ROMANTIC FOOL  lolol/ ,but please don't forget that Michael is also!!!! Michael DREAMED of a better place for you and for me,and all the children in the world  :cry: . Let's MAKE IT HAPPEN ,Gina,let's SPREAD LOVE and UNITE our families!!!! Michael NEVER gave up,NEVER gave up his DREAMS    8-),so why we should GIVE up??? WHY,tell me???? Because of a STUPID FEAR  :x????
I will never give up to Michael and his dream  :)!!!

Robert F.Kennedy:
But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'"

The Jacksons - Dreamer
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig2CuYYPszs[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late