Re: 911 CALL NUMEROLOGY—12:20, OR 12:21??
November 10, 2011, 01:16:21 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Look he also has a 7 on this jacket, this is not usual thing is it?

OT with such a cute prisoner I would like to work in a jail LOL!
Seriously, if he got killed I think that song was the reason.

His jacket here also has the same "vines" which surround the "mysterious" face in the ambulance picture
;)

Yes!  I thought the exact same thing and posted it up on another thread...but I can't remember which one anymore.
  party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 10, 2011, 01:47:04 PM
Gina:
By reading this post of TS I had the same old feeling when reading TS before, the same old questions and things that puzzle me.

Why TS did all these?
Why TS spent so much time to keep TIAI "alive" for so long?
Why so much effort/work?
Why is it so important to TS that we believe?
Why is TS disappointed if we stop believing or have doubts?
Why is it so important to TS to not lose believers?
Why TS is not giving up?

Gina my friend I hope my question it will not offend you  :(.
Please tell me why do you ask so many questions ,why do you EVEN CARE to ask ,IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU DO???? Tell me Gina,do you like what you do,do you like looking for HOAX CLUES  albino/???
Well if you like what you do,I have some news for you  :( .Latoya already told us that ALL IS AN ILLUSION,aka a RABBIT HOLE,aka A DEAD END  /cook/.It will never END Gina,NEVER,do you really want to stay in WONDERLAND forever,tell me??? Looking for CLUES,is actually FEEDING you OWN EGO,and that means your DARK SIDE  :(.Soon you will have to choose once and for all,betewn DARK or LIGHT !!!!

/bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ Applehaead!

As long as you are looking for someone else, (TS, Front/back, etc), to give you the answers, you are NOT "thinking for yourself"!

Think about this for one minute family... As soon as TS or Front post, everyone can't wait to see what they have to say,so you "flock" to their posts, as fast as you can! This thread has already had 1000 views in the last 24hrs, yet the information that TS is giving you is stuff that has no bearing on the BIG PICTURE!! Have you learned anything "new", or is this just the same information in a different Package??? TS is showing you how easy it is for you to be controlled and that you are still letting FEAR and EGO control you!! You are digging yourself deeper and deeper into the hole of "control" by others.

If you are still trying to figure out "HOW" Michael pulled off this hoax, instead of "WHY" Michael did this, then you are just running in circles and you will NEVER break free!! You will not be thinking for yourself!

Of all of the Millions and Millions, if not Billions of Michael Jackson "Fans" in this world...who really, truly understands Michael's "message"?

If you are still concentrating on trying to "solve" the Hoax, then you are not understanding what this is truly about. If you need Michael Jackson to "physically" return to you in order for you to feel complete, or happy, then you are not understanding "WHY" Michael has done this!! If you are not happy in your life, it is up to you and ONLY you, to change that...Michael can't do this for you...that is only an "Illusion" that you yourself has created in your mind!! Think about it...If you still need to see Michael in the flesh in order to  "validate" that he is truly alive, then you aren't really a "Believer".If you think that somehow Michael reappearing is going to "Magically" change everything in your life for the better, you are deceiving yourself, because Michael CAN"T change your life!!! You are the master of your own being...You and ONLY you, and until you can see this and break free and take back control of your life, you are NOT making a change and THINKING for yourself!!

I truly LOVE you guys, and LOVE is the only thing I KNOW is real! Michael has taught me that LOVE is what is going to change the world, and it starts with US Learning to LOVE ourselves again and when you are living your life with Love, you are making a true difference!!

Please, I posted a video on this thread called Michael's message, and Not One person has made a comment on it, because they are trying to figure out what  TS's long, long message is about, when in fact, there is nothing NEW in those messages...You are banging your head against a wall!! What is it that you hope to learn from TS's messages??? Everything has already been PLanned and executed, you aren't going to find anything "Valuable" in these messages...honestly..

Michael's message is bring LOVE back into our lives and believing that we have the "MIND" power to change the world, not that he wants you to figure out HOW he executed this world wide hoax!!!

Mark my words family... the end result is that, "It's all for LOVE"...Nothing else matters!!
Tomorrow is 11/11/11 and I have a "feeling" that more of you will start to understand...because it has already been "written".

I will be here to help any of you in any way I can...I will never give up on trying to help you understand that LOVE is soooooo important, and I KNOW that this is what Michael is trying to get us all to realize.
If you want to help Michael and show him how much he means to you look to LOVE, but instead of doing this for Michael...do it for yourself and your family...do it for the betterment of Humanity, because until we all find the "Humanity" inside of us, and start living our lives with LOVE,  we are just "Human beings" being controlled by "OTHERS" and controlled by FEAR!!

It is your turn to SHINE!!!!!! Break free, "Make a change", "LIVE LOVE", BE LOVE...We are ONE!

I LOVE YOU ALL, and I won't give up on you, so please, don't give up on yourself..your "soul" is begging you to "set it free" with LOVE!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2011, 02:26:21 PM

As long as you are looking for someone else, (TS, Front/back, etc), to give you the answers, you are NOT "thinking for yourself"!

Think about this for one minute family... As soon as TS or Front post, everyone can't wait to see what they have to say,so you "flock" to their posts, as fast as you can! This thread has already had 1000 views in the last 24hrs, yet the information that TS is giving you is stuff that has no bearing on the BIG PICTURE!! Have you learned anything "new", or is this just the same information in a different Package??? TS is showing you how easy it is for you to be controlled and that you are still letting FEAR and EGO control you!! You are digging yourself deeper and deeper into the hole of "control" by others.

If you are still trying to figure out "HOW" Michael pulled off this hoax, instead of "WHY" Michael did this, then you are just running in circles and you will NEVER break free!! You will not be thinking for yourself!

Of all of the Millions and Millions, if not Billions of Michael Jackson "Fans" in this world...who really, truly understands Michael's "message"?

If you are still concentrating on trying to "solve" the Hoax, then you are not understanding what this is truly about. If you need Michael Jackson to "physically" return to you in order for you to feel complete, or happy, then you are not understanding "WHY" Michael has done this!! If you are not happy in your life, it is up to you and ONLY you, to change that...Michael can't do this for you...that is only an "Illusion" that you yourself has created in your mind!! Think about it...If you still need to see Michael in the flesh in order to  "validate" that he is truly alive, then you aren't really a "Believer".If you think that somehow Michael reappearing is going to "Magically" change everything in your life for the better, you are deceiving yourself, because Michael CAN"T change your life!!! You are the master of your own being...You and ONLY you, and until you can see this and break free and take back control of your life, you are NOT making a change and THINKING for yourself!!

I truly LOVE you guys, and LOVE is the only thing I KNOW is real! Michael has taught me that LOVE is what is going to change the world, and it starts with US Learning to LOVE ourselves again and when you are living your life with Love, you are making a true difference!!

Please, I posted a video on this thread called Michael's message, and Not One person has made a comment on it, because they are trying to figure out what  TS's long, long message is about, when in fact, there is nothing NEW in those messages...You are banging your head against a wall!! What is it that you hope to learn from TS's messages??? Everything has already been PLanned and executed, you aren't going to find anything "Valuable" in these messages...honestly..

Michael's message is bring LOVE back into our lives and believing that we have the "MIND" power to change the world, not that he wants you to figure out HOW he executed this world wide hoax!!!

Mark my words family... the end result is that, "It's all for LOVE"...Nothing else matters!!
Tomorrow is 11/11/11 and I have a "feeling" that more of you will start to understand...because it has already been "written".

I will be here to help any of you in any way I can...I will never give up on trying to help you understand that LOVE is soooooo important, and I KNOW that this is what Michael is trying to get us all to realize.
If you want to help Michael and show him how much he means to you look to LOVE, but instead of doing this for Michael...do it for yourself and your family...do it for the betterment of Humanity, because until we all find the "Humanity" inside of us, and start living our lives with LOVE,  we are just "Human beings" being controlled by "OTHERS" and controlled by FEAR!!

It is your turn to SHINE!!!!!! Break free, "Make a change", "LIVE LOVE", BE LOVE...We are ONE!

I LOVE YOU ALL, and I won't give up on you, so please, don't give up on yourself..your "soul" is begging you to "set it free" with LOVE!!!!!!

Thank you mjj4ever777, I haven't read such a good post for a long time ! I was waiting for that, keep it coming.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
 “Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.”
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 10, 2011, 02:33:58 PM

Thank you mjj4ever777, I haven't read such a good post for a long time ! I was waiting for that, keep it coming.

God Bless You JMseesMJ!!! Don't worry...I won't give up...Once you "See the LIGHT", there is no turning back!!
I LOVE YOU...we are ONE, we are LOVE... I'm just another part of YOU!!!
 bearhug...Know how much you are appreciated and LOVED!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 10, 2011, 02:35:19 PM
Gina:
By reading this post of TS I had the same old feeling when reading TS before, the same old questions and things that puzzle me.

Why TS did all these?
Why so much effort/work?
Why TS is not giving up?

Please tell me why do you ask so many questions ,why do you EVEN CARE to ask ,IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU DO???? Tell me Gina,do you like what you do,do you like looking for HOAX CLUES  albino/???
Well if you like what you do,I have some news for you  :( .Latoya already told us that ALL IS AN ILLUSION,aka a RABBIT HOLE,aka A DEAD END  /cook/.It will never END Gina,NEVER,do you really want to stay in WONDERLAND forever,tell me??? Looking for CLUES,is actually FEEDING you OWN EGO,and that means your DARK SIDE  :(.Soon you will have to choose once and for all,betewn DARK or LIGHT !!!!

I am not sure I understand what you mean.
So I don't know what to say.
I don't have an ego to feed, I just desperately need to know for sure that MJ is alive, the alternative being terribly unfair and cruel.

....where are the days when everything was crystal clear...?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 10, 2011, 02:37:24 PM
@mjj4ever777 - that's kind of funny reading your post just now, because an hour or so ago I composed, but didn't send, a post, basically saying that I don't see the point any more in trying to figure out hoax details of things like the 911 call.

TS has shown over and over that documents and evidence can be and have been falsified. We apparently are not meant to know, now, or maybe ever, all the ins, outs, hows, whys and wherefores, and no amount of 'thinking for ourselves' is going to get us total hoax/illusion understanding.

So in the post I didn't send I was basically saying I have nothing to contribute to this thread!

I didn't want to come over as negative, which is why I didn't send it! I also don't want to belittle the obvious effort TS puts into all such posts, he obviously sees a need.

(I was also going to say that I have thought on more than one occasion that the hoax will not end until WE leave it alone!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 10, 2011, 02:44:48 PM
mjj4ever who waits for TS to give answers?
We can see Michael's messages very well, we are not that dumb. His messages are all over his music, one has to be quite thick not to understand the messages, even if it's  to pick them up only from songs like They don't care about us, Man in the mirror, Cry, We've had enough, Jam and I could go on like this with many other masterpieces.
But this has nothing to do with him being dead or alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 10, 2011, 02:47:16 PM
(I was also going to say that I have thought on more than one occasion that the hoax will not end until WE leave it alone!)

See, this is what I call a very rich imagination. I also fall into this trap often.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2011, 02:57:26 PM
Gina:

Why TS did all these?
Why so much effort/work?
Why TS is not giving up?

/bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ Applehaead!

Excellent post, I agree 1000%     /bravo/

LOVE IS THE ANSWER to it all.  That is it!   

Thank you TS whom ever you are, for shepherding us along the long and winding road to the truth.

I love you all I really do.

I have faith we with reach the truth in due course.

typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 10, 2011, 03:04:39 PM
 lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 10, 2011, 03:09:35 PM
So many BIG things spoken here.
You guys can all give lessons of love.
But Michael is the one who gives lessons without giving lessons. Simple and natural like breathing. Because he is the lesson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

November 10, 2011, 03:20:46 PM
According to Jermaine in his book, Michael's name in nimbers is 777. I wonder if and how we can work this in here.  8) /pull hair/

The only name that will give you 777=21 is this  8-):

MICHAEL =7
BRANDON=7
JACKSON= 7

joseph too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

November 10, 2011, 03:50:11 PM
LOL Applehead...your post made me  :lol:.  I get exactly what you're saying and I'm ALL for the 'bigger' (more important) 'picture' to all this.  Still, it is an adventure and someone ( ;) ) went to a great deal of trouble, and continues to, to provide us with clues/hints/whispers/guidance...whatever you want to call it.  So there's nothing wrong with appreciating and engaging in that 'aspect' of the hoax as well.

I, personally, do not visit many threads on the forum that deal with 'tabloid' articles...with the occasionally exception of TMZ articles.  I also have not watched one minute of HLN or any other 'TV media' since the verdict was read.  Instead, I choose to spend my 'free' time watching and listening to things that help teach me something or help expand my mind/heart or help to provide me with an 'escape' for a short while.  And that includes watching the 'master at work'...and trying to 'piece' together the puzzle he's created...if only to get a tiny glimpse into his brain.

Also, Applehead...I LOVE the videos you keep finding and sharing with us (my latest fav is the one you posted with him backstage and Rihanna meeting him...loved it!).  Thanks for your loving spirit and for your ability to find vids that I've never seen before  /bravo/

Sorry if this was off-topic....but TS is giving us 'clues' even if it's guised as an explanation for those who continuously fail to debunk him  ;).  So I will continue keeping my main focus on the 'bigger picture'...but will also keep enjoying these 'challenges' into the master's brain.  I always love a great challenge!

With L.O.V.E. always.

BeTheChange God bless you my friend  :)!!!Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your wonderful words you said me.You know sometimes is hard to let THE MASK down,in front of people,because of the fear ,that once you will do it,they will laugh and ridicule you.Well Michael was/is BRAVE and had THE COURAGE to do it.Remember what he said in his poem "COURAGE"???

COURAGE

It's curious what takes courage and what doesn't. When I step out on stage in front of thousands of people, I don't feel that I'm being brave. It can take much more courage to express true feelings to one person. When I think of courage, I think of the Cowardly Lion in The Wizard of Oz. He was always running away from danger. He often cried and shook with fear. But he was also sharing his real feelings with those he loved, even though he didn't always like those feelings.
That takes real courage, the courage to be intimate. Expressing your feelings is not the same as falling apart in front of someone else -- it's being accepting and true to your heart, whatever it may say. When you have the courage to be intimate, you know who you are, and you're willing to let others see that. It's scary, because you feel so vulnerable, so open to rejection. But without self-acceptance, the other kind of courage, the kind heroes show in movies, seems hollow. In spite of the risks, the courage to be honest and intimate opens the way to self-discovery. It offers what we all want, the promise of love.

Today with all my heart I tell you all,that for the first time in my life I have the COURAGE to say what I feel inside me.I want to SCREAM and SHOUT,and tell everybody how BEAUTIFUL LIFE is WHEN LOVE is around.Michael and you all,the people of this forum helped me to find myself  ;) and find the REAL MEANING OF LIFE.This is just THE BEGINING,and now I understand that,it's the begining of something beautiful,yet so hard when you look around and realize that many people LIVE for the WRONG REASON.You feel that nobody understands you and right in that moment you know what Michael felt,you are in his SHOES.
Gina asked TS some questions,and I think that the REAL question has not been even asked.Does anybody here remember why we came here in the first place???? Does anybody even care why We felt what We felt on 25 june 2009  :cry:??? We are all waiting for Michael to COME BACK ,but has anybody thought that maybe he never LEFT at all,and it was US that didn't care about his presence  :cry:!!!!! He was always HERE,but we didn't care,because Michael was actually US.We had been Lost with things,material things and we forgot what it is to be human,to feel LOVE insinde,TO LIVE PURE and SIMPLE!!! He IS/WAS a part of US,always was.We were/are ONE.That's why we cried in 25 june 2009,that's why we felt LOST and confused  :cry: ,.because HE WAS ALL OF US,and WE are HIM  :cry: .Together WE ARE ONE=LOVE.
This is THE BIG MESSAGE Michael is trying to send us,THISSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!OMG  :cry:
That's why it's exist TS,FRONT,BACK, don't you understand???????

Dancing the dream poem- I,You,We were never apart        = WE ARE ONE=LOVE 
Another part of me song - You are just another part of me

Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 04:00:15 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
November 10, 2011, 04:31:06 PM
If "Life is a Movie", then everything is staged.  You can make the movie anyway you want.   TMZ is in on the hoax and probably others so they will report it.  Others don't check everything or anything.  Almost everyone believes it and the job is done !!!!!    That's just my guess about this.  To be honest I haven't investigated all of these numbers very closely.    I am going with numbers 1 and 7 although I think MJ got to the airport. 

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Do

November 10, 2011, 04:36:39 PM
I love the above posts about love, because I know and feel it's that what it's all about. The details of the hoax never bothered me. I never wanted to know how, but why. That's why I hardly read TS's detailed posts (I'm sorry TS, it's not personal!) I do understand there is a bigger picture, but I keep asking myself how BIG the 'picture' really is. I cannot fathom the whole 'revolution of love', because I can't see how we can accomplish it (except in our own lives ofcourse!). There are so many terrible things in our world, the big crisis that hits so many peoples' lives, people who are struggling to put a meal on the table for their children, the dissasters of nature, the treath of a nucliare war between Israel and Iran, I can go on and on and I ask myself: What can we DO to stop that? Do we have that power? Is love enough to stop all of that? To many people are too asleep or too frightened to be able to 'move'. Michael couldn't do it by himself, but neither can we. The odds are too big. A change is only possible if we unite and it does not work without our (world)leader. That's why I also believe that Michael is not only a human, but also a divine power. I believe it's not possible to accomplish this total revolution on such a big scale without God's help and the love for eachother.That's why I'm looking so forward to the day of Michael's comeback, because I know that will be the start of the real change and the big awakening.
I hope you'll understand what I'm trying to say. Love you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal