Adi

Re: 911 CALL NUMEROLOGY—12:20, OR 12:21??
November 10, 2011, 05:47:17 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Look he also has a 7 on this jacket, this is not usual thing is it?

OT with such a cute prisoner I would like to work in a jail LOL!
Seriously, if he got killed I think that song was the reason.

His jacket here also has the same "vines" which surround the "mysterious" face in the ambulance picture
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 10, 2011, 07:23:06 AM
The Lat./Lon. info is off. The call to the BHPD was made from inside the Beverly Hills Hotel (if it's not completely fabricated to begin with). 34.08167100, -118.414228 will bring us right into the Beverly Hills hotel:

According to the site you linked to TS, there should be a tower there, but the lat./lon. displayed on that site with 9641 Sunset Blvd does not confirm that: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login because it takes us to N Rodeo Dr. Also, according to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login there are no towers there at all (just zoom in and look for the hotel). The sheet that Norris explained says 100% for the location, so I guess we can safely assume that IF there was a call to the BHPD, it was made from the Beverly Hills Hotel.

And why would the location come through as from a 'tower' at the BH Hotel with the BHPD, and exactly INSIDE the mansion on Carolwood Drive for the LAFD? If you look up the latitude and longitude of Carolwood Drive, it takes you to some room at the back of the mansion, IN the house.

So apparently there were two calls: one from the Beverly Hills Hotel, and one from Carolwood Drive. The risk of having police/paps on the scene because of the scanners is a good one, and because of that it seems highly likely that there was no 911 call at all. If half of it is fabricated, why not all of it? If you have a key person in on it at the BHPD, and also at the LAFD, then why call at all? The LAFD could have had instructions to rush to Carolwood Drive at 12:21 that day and a phonecall wouldn't be needed anyway. You could record the callS earlier on, fabricate the screen in the LAFD truck and make it look like there was a call. Then you could fabricate some time record for court that shows what BS this all was (different lat./lon., different audio quality, a transfer call that took 46 minutes while someone was allegedly dying, etc.) And if there was no call at all, you can claim it was made at any time, in this case you could make sure 12:21 would be the time displayed in the media. No risk of paps/police responding to scanners, no risk of cell phones that aren't working, but everything planned and made sure beforehand, which would seem quite logical. That way Michael wouldn't have to be in the house at all to direct the circus, since it was already worked out. He came 'home' from rehearsing but i think he immediately hightailed it and probably took a plane to wherever for a while, since he knew everything around him and his family would be under scrutiny for a few weeks/months and staying in the US would be too risky. If you look at that survaillance footage that they showed in court, you see a car arriving, parking for a few minutes somewhere at the left of the screen, then leaving again. And apparently that could have easily been MJ's car, since the fans seem to gather around it once it leaves.

Then the lights are on all night because they need to prepare the death scene. If I recall right, there were was a picture of the 'death' bed published in 2009 which wasn't the actual scene that we saw later on in the real room. Maybe that picture was a stage scene, given to the ones in the house (Alvarez/Murray) as a guide, so that they would know where to place what and to make sure they wouldn't forget anything. The next day the family goes into the house to make sure everything is in place.

Anyways, I'm drifting off topic. My point is: why make a call at all if the LAFD is in on it? So my option #7: there was no call at all, it was all prepared beforehand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 10, 2011, 08:21:31 AM
...I can breathe I can bleed I can die in my sleep cause you're always there in my dreams...

I meant 'Fall Again'  ;))

ahhhhhhh...I love that song sooo much
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2011, 08:34:44 AM
Dear TS,
I still have to read your post, but the time you've posted it, I already like it ( 9:19:44) = 999 :D
Thanks and L.O.V.E. to you TS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always with L.O.V.E.

November 10, 2011, 08:59:36 AM
The Lat./Lon. info is off. The call to the BHPD was made from inside the Beverly Hills Hotel (if it's not completely fabricated to begin with). 34.08167100, -118.414228 will bring us right into the Beverly Hills hotel:

According to the site you linked to TS, there should be a tower there, but the lat./lon. displayed on that site with 9641 Sunset Blvd does not confirm that: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login because it takes us to N Rodeo Dr. Also, according to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login there are no towers there at all (just zoom in and look for the hotel). The sheet that Norris explained says 100% for the location, so I guess we can safely assume that IF there was a call to the BHPD, it was made from the Beverly Hills Hotel.

And why would the location come through as from a 'tower' at the BH Hotel with the BHPD, and exactly INSIDE the mansion on Carolwood Drive for the LAFD? If you look up the latitude and longitude of Carolwood Drive, it takes you to some room at the back of the mansion, IN the house.

So apparently there were two calls: one from the Beverly Hills Hotel, and one from Carolwood Drive. The risk of having police/paps on the scene because of the scanners is a good one, and because of that it seems highly likely that there was no 911 call at all. If half of it is fabricated, why not all of it? If you have a key person in on it at the BHPD, and also at the LAFD, then why call at all? The LAFD could have had instructions to rush to Carolwood Drive at 12:21 that day and a phonecall wouldn't be needed anyway. You could record the callS earlier on, fabricate the screen in the LAFD truck and make it look like there was a call. Then you could fabricate some time record for court that shows what BS this all was (different lat./lon., different audio quality, a transfer call that took 46 minutes while someone was allegedly dying, etc.) And if there was no call at all, you can claim it was made at any time, in this case you could make sure 12:21 would be the time displayed in the media. No risk of paps/police responding to scanners, no risk of cell phones that aren't working, but everything planned and made sure beforehand, which would seem quite logical. That way Michael wouldn't have to be in the house at all to direct the circus, since it was already worked out. He came 'home' from rehearsing but i think he immediately hightailed it and probably took a plane to wherever for a while, since he knew everything around him and his family would be under scrutiny for a few weeks/months and staying in the US would be too risky. If you look at that survaillance footage that they showed in court, you see a car arriving, parking for a few minutes somewhere at the left of the screen, then leaving again. And apparently that could have easily been MJ's car, since the fans seem to gather around it once it leaves.

Then the lights are on all night because they need to prepare the death scene. If I recall right, there were was a picture of the 'death' bed published in 2009 which wasn't the actual scene that we saw later on in the real room. Maybe that picture was a stage scene, given to the ones in the house (Alvarez/Murray) as a guide, so that they would know where to place what and to make sure they wouldn't forget anything. The next day the family goes into the house to make sure everything is in place.

Anyways, I'm drifting off topic. My point is: why make a call at all if the LAFD is in on it? So my option #7: there was no call at all, it was all prepared beforehand.
Wow Souza u are a genius,where would i be without you?You are the best.Reminds me of someone else i know,lol.No 911 call makes a lot of sense,how come i didn't think of that?Total genius u r Souza,i appreciate u,TS,and Front for ur inspiring and innovating posts,ur just awesome,believe that. /bravo/ 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

bec

November 10, 2011, 10:53:50 AM
One good reason I can think of doing an actual call that day (not 911, just a call) is for realism later. It's very easy to keep up appearances if what you are talking about actually happened. Alvarez's testimony and statements, Murray's statements on this documentary, they can be describing an actual staged scene as opposed to just a figment of imagination. Recalling an actual event would give their statements a sense of realism, instead of them simply reciting lines.

An actual call also allows the Paramedics to testify accurately to the event of dispatch and response.

Notice I'm supporting a call made, but not supporting a 911 call made. I envision a call made directly to LAFD by someone, a call on which Alvarez then recited his lines, with Murray in the background, which was subsequently recorded as the "official 911 tape".

As far as the discrepancy of lat/lon and the locations of such, two possibilities:

One: "the caller" was on site at the BHHotel and put Alvarez through to LAFD. Although the information supports this theory, I fail to see any benefit to this scenario. That might change going forward.

Two: the BHHotel lat/lon was included as a clever clue that would tie in later to the Michael album insert where HT lyrics were written on the hotel's stationary. In other words, it was just a clue designed to be uncovered in the course of investigation by hoaxers.

I'm leaning towards possibility two currently.

Ps. It seems very in character for MJ to be on site for this entire production. Throughout the years he seems the type to be directly involved in all aspects of his work, and not one to direct remotely. For that reason, I lean towards MJ being on scene at Carolwood, and I still favor him being "the body" that went to UCLA that day. The kid in me wants to think he took the helicopter ride, and performed the grand finale of jumping out of the back of the coroner van too  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 11:00:48 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 10, 2011, 10:58:39 AM
Gina:
By reading this post of TS I had the same old feeling when reading TS before, the same old questions and things that puzzle me.

Why TS did all these?
Why TS spent so much time to keep TIAI "alive" for so long?
Why so much effort/work?
Why is it so important to TS that we believe?
Why is TS disappointed if we stop believing or have doubts?
Why is it so important to TS to not lose believers?
Why TS is not giving up?

Gina my friend I hope my question it will not offend you  :(.
Please tell me why do you ask so many questions ,why do you EVEN CARE to ask ,IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU DO???? Tell me Gina,do you like what you do,do you like looking for HOAX CLUES  albino/???
Well if you like what you do,I have some news for you  :( .Latoya already told us that ALL IS AN ILLUSION,aka a RABBIT HOLE,aka A DEAD END  /cook/.It will never END Gina,NEVER,do you really want to stay in WONDERLAND forever,tell me??? Looking for CLUES,is actually FEEDING you OWN EGO,and that means your DARK SIDE  :(.Soon you will have to choose once and for all,betewn DARK or LIGHT !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2011, 12:24:28 PM
a bit off-topic but still related

what a coincidental title on TMZ just now:

"Ashton Kutcher
 I Can No Longer Think for Myself"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2011, 12:26:30 PM
LOL Applehead...your post made me  :lol:.  I get exactly what you're saying and I'm ALL for the 'bigger' (more important) 'picture' to all this.  Still, it is an adventure and someone ( ;) ) went to a great deal of trouble, and continues to, to provide us with clues/hints/whispers/guidance...whatever you want to call it.  So there's nothing wrong with appreciating and engaging in that 'aspect' of the hoax as well.

I, personally, do not visit many threads on the forum that deal with 'tabloid' articles...with the occasionally exception of TMZ articles.  I also have not watched one minute of HLN or any other 'TV media' since the verdict was read.  Instead, I choose to spend my 'free' time watching and listening to things that help teach me something or help expand my mind/heart or help to provide me with an 'escape' for a short while.  And that includes watching the 'master at work'...and trying to 'piece' together the puzzle he's created...if only to get a tiny glimpse into his brain.

Also, Applehead...I LOVE the videos you keep finding and sharing with us (my latest fav is the one you posted with him backstage and Rihanna meeting him...loved it!).  Thanks for your loving spirit and for your ability to find vids that I've never seen before  /bravo/

Sorry if this was off-topic....but TS is giving us 'clues' even if it's guised as an explanation for those who continuously fail to debunk him  ;).  So I will continue keeping my main focus on the 'bigger picture'...but will also keep enjoying these 'challenges' into the master's brain.  I always love a great challenge!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

RK

November 10, 2011, 12:49:06 PM
TS it is going to be at least 3 days before I can make a coherent and half way decent attempt at understanding, let alone answering with the forethought this deserves. So in my best terminator voice....I"ll be back.......but right now, I'm about to be off topic [ yet again ]  suspicious//  :? and say that Alberto Alvarez is a very good looking man. I would go so far to say movie star action hero looks. Seems a waste to limit himself to security work.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 10, 2011, 12:51:41 PM
 /bravo/ thank you TS for all the information, your dedication and hard work (I am sure it's taken so much time to compose this post!).

The time discrepancies noticed tell us that we cannot take the documents presented in court as truthful/accurate and hence the testimonies that go with them, so it's absurd to go by the document presented by Dona Norris and take it as the ultimate truth/reference. Obviously the documents are fabricated because of this timing differences. And it's certainly done on purpose for people to notice.

A good point lies also in the need for the FS71 to have the accurate timing of the 911 call in order to evaluate properly the whole emergency process. They absolutely need to know the "original" time of the call.

Most probably fake 911 calls were made because as said already it goes against the law as there was no real emergency. No need to bring out the Police and Paparazzi... all good points that hint to fakes.

It's also probable that it was staged before like the ambulance picture. Now what about the information displayed on the 911 screen? A first thing is that it's very convenient that a very clear picture has been taken.  suspicious// Then I am wondering if the data can be entered manually? Because if the call was staged before we have to think about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 10, 2011, 12:54:08 PM
As far as the discrepancy of lat/lon and the locations of such, two possibilities:

One: "the caller" was on site at the BHHotel and put Alvarez through to LAFD. Although the information supports this theory, I fail to see any benefit to this scenario. That might change going forward.

Two: the BHHotel lat/lon was included as a clever clue that would tie in later to the Michael album insert where HT lyrics were written on the hotel's stationary. In other words, it was just a clue designed to be uncovered in the course of investigation by hoaxers.

I'm leaning towards possibility two currently.

Great points overall bec.  As for the two possibilities for the lat/lon discrepancies....it could be neither but it could be both.  Mike may have wanted the BHHotel to somehow be included as a 'clue' (option 2)...and that is the purpose for having the call routed through that location (option 1).

I'm pretty sure about Alvarez NOT dialing 9-1-1...and I agree that it makes more 'sense' to stage the entire scene on the day of (after having a dress rehearsal 'the other day'  ;) )...that way, as you said, statements/testimonies etc. are more realistic and therefore, more persuasive.  It's not actually 'lying' when recalling 'details' that actually occurred...is it?   :lol:

With L.O.V.E. always.

P.S. @RK  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Sarahli

November 10, 2011, 12:57:37 PM
..... meanwhile Sarahli posts at a superb day/time for me in the UK: 9.11.11 at 9:29 (=11):11  !!!

You're welcome Curls, done especially for you!  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

November 10, 2011, 01:01:00 PM
I’m just saying that if the MaJician himself could have some secrets about how it was done, and yet not be fake, then just as much or more someone who is not MJ.

Agreed. I always thought that we certainly wouldn't know all the DEtAiLS!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2011, 01:10:29 PM
I knew that TS was posting because the forum went down.  I told my husband...watch, that's whats happening.  And of course.

YEP! Me too.  Then when it finally came up hubby came home & had to have the computer NOW & do bills. errrr I didn't even get a chance to READ IT!  Man, I could have been one of the first to respond.  /woohoo/ Now I'm on page three... but of course! elvis_/

TS:
7 Possibilities
     #1. The 911 Calls Were Staged
     #2. MJ Was Gone to the Airport
     #3. “ORIGINAL W911 INFO (12:21:04)”
     #4. “The Caller” Was Not Alvarez
     #5. The Beverly Hills Hotel
     #6. Alvarez Called LAFD Directly
     #7. Think For Yourself
     Which One of the 7?

After all that reading WITHOUT  the help of a glass of wine; All of the above?  Except #6
  geek/

MaJician  :lol: :lol: :lol: Love to you TS.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions