No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

please know you are never ever alone pink topaz you have so much love to give your post makes that very clear and should you ever need somebody to talk to you can confide in me xmerry christmas to you and yours and keep the faith  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200][/size]SMILE THOUGH YOUR HEART IS ACHING

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Wow... I am taken aback by the kindness of your words, all of you..  Thank you all, so much. I understand what you've said that some people would consider me rich, I hope I have not come off as ungrateful for what I do have, because i cherish it. I feel the Christmas spirit right now! I will do what I can to help Heal the World!   It's just that I've been telling my siblings about the hoax, and i think i got their hopes up about tomorrow.. i hate to see them disappointed, i so wish he would return for xmas! Ah, I'll pray, and get to reading the whole TIAI..

Just wanted to show this post in case y'all didn't see it. I'm tearing up at  your replies over here.. thank you all.. And you guys don't need to apologize about your English, I get ya.. I've heard about the whole positive energy thing, my mom always talks about it. I'll keep on hopin' for Michael to return to us, to lead the way, and enjoy Christmas for now. TeddyBear, thank you for that nice story!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wanted to say hello, I'm new on here and for some reason I read your post first. I want you to know that you are not alone in this world. I know how you feel. I am a single mother and work my behind off everyday just to put food on my table to feed my daughter. I too sometimes feel like the world is weighing down on me. I stay depressed and cry alot. I lost my best friend 2 years ago and my mom just a year ago this January. and on top of it Michael felt the need to leave us also. and just days before my birthday. I didn't write to compare sweetie, I just wanted you to know I feel your pain.  But also I want to tell you. You are not just a small piece in this world. You can make a difference. Your a very important part of all of this. Your love for Michael seems true and loyal. And just knowing that should be enough. He doesn't want money, remember that, he want's love, understanding, trust, happiness, and for all of us to take care of each other. Please believe that your life is important, not only to you but to all your siblings, your parents, and all of us. I lost my husband to suicide and it's been rough, but I never got the chance to tell him what I'm telling you. Don't drop your head and think that no one cares, WE ALL DO.  I will be your friend. Stand up be proud, smile and most of all, be true and make a difference in your world. Someday someone might be feeling the same way. And they may need you. just small things matter. Smile when you walk past someone, do what you can with love and respect towards others. Even if it is your siblings, You will go far.  Just believe in yourself.
I do.
PS. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. and I hope you feel a little better. people are slow sometimes when it comes to stepping up. but that doesn't mean we don't care. Most are scared to say anything. I use to be.
Have a safe holiday. and email me any time.  
Peace and Love always.
thats what Michael wants. Peace and Love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^Welcome to the forums and thank you very much! I did have a good Christmas!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

It's okay,dear. You do not need material things to spread love around to others. I can tell you have a beautiful heart and will do that. You already have by being so loving to your family. I hope that you had a wonderful christmas and more to come. Things will get better. Just believe in yourself and keep your head up high. If there is a way that I can help you, please let me know. You can PM me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DS365

Pinktopaz, do not feel sad. No money in the world can change the world, but only all the love in the world will change the world. Do not pressure yourself. Everyone has different abilities were they can express all their love to. We are all here for you! We all love you. You are a precious being, with a great heart that can see things that people may not see. Do not lose hope. I love you. I will pray for your situation. God sees your pain and he's gonna make it better. Cheer up because it might night time right now with no hope, but tomorrow the sun will shine giving you hope to keep on going. Take care....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I want to tel you all again how grateful I am to have so many friends here. I love MJ and my families- here at home and on this forum- so much. The NWO and Illuminati scare the heck out of me and I pray that they never harmed our Michael, i pray.. but reading about it just gives me more fuel to want to bring them down! Thank you all again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm maybe a little too late here :oops:  But I just want you to know how beautiful your words are PinkTopaz... You are truly a wonderful person and nothing is better than this. You have a family who loves you and that you love. Money can't compare to this ...
And now you have all of us including Michael ;) So if you have any thoughts you wanna share, we here for you ...
I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year :)

I'm giving you big hugs ... take care!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

Pink Topaz, I am truly surprised that with all your troubles, you still think of others.  What a truly beautiful spirit.  But remember that change can also come from within.  Cherishing yourself and life must come before everything.  To make your mark doesn't have to be big.  If you can, do a little more for the family, reassure them of your love and devotion.  Use your giving spirit to lighten their day.  It may not seem like much, but it can make a world of difference to their day.  One Love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^thank you so much.. i do cherish them, and all i have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

@ Pinktopaz

I dont even know where to start here Hun... Gosh, you know it dont always have to come down to money you know, it start's with your inner person. From what I have read your inner person is great!! If you are always kind, well intentionned, aware of other's feelings, well to me you are doing your share. That is what Michael is talking about you know, if everyone was a nice person the world would be a much better place. There would be a lot less suffering, no wars, we would all be aware of the global warming issue and if everyone would adress it we'd be on the right track here.

Sweety you got your hands full yourself, dont worry about not doing enough. I can't possibly imagine Michael would expect you to turn your back on your family to help his issue 1st then yours after. It all starts at home, you are good to your family and show them the example of goodness and then someday they will be showing others the same example they got at home, it's a snowball effect!

Bless you hunny and good luck:) Just hang in there, I am sure it is not easy but please hang in.

X X X :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Jennie"
@ Pinktopaz

I dont even know where to start here Hun... Gosh, you know it dont always have to come down to money you know, it start's with your inner person. From what I have read your inner person is great!! If you are always kind, well intentionned, aware of other's feelings, well to me you are doing your share. That is what Michael is talking about you know, if everyone was a nice person the world would be a much better place. There would be a lot less suffering, no wars, we would all be aware of the global warming issue and if everyone would adress it we'd be on the right track here.

Sweety you got your hands full yourself, dont worry about not doing enough. I can't possibly imagine Michael would expect you to turn your back on your family to help his issue 1st then yours after. It all starts at home, you are good to your family and show them the example of goodness and then someday they will be showing others the same example they got at home, it's a snowball effect!

thank you for the beautiful post! I try my best to help Michael and my family, I'm so proud of all of them!
Bless you hunny and good luck:) Just hang in there, I am sure it is not easy but please hang in.

X X X :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Pinktopaz,

since you know about the NWO, you must realize what their plan is....they want people to be immoral, they want people to be self-pitiying..they wnat people to die..how can they reach this goal? One way I see it through MJ-death..i heard 15 people committed suicide over him, and also you wrote disturbing things...i was one of the many who didnt eat, nor sleep nor live my life happily after...i was mentally dead for weeks(also cause I saw NWO)..i was a complete wreck..hopeless...thought about doing something, but we live in a system where we are not allowed to make a step into action alone..only with many people action will help...but we are not in that situation yet...

They want as many people dead as possible..so dont fall fo them...the new Rihanna song "russian roulette" is also crazy cause it suggests commiting suicide..
They want us kill our spirits..our souls..believe bodies are nothing against the pure soul..thats why we have to be strong...I was so afraid at first, but now I can only share love with the good-hearted and even pray for the betrayed to change their way...until its too late and God  will send Jesus...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions