Now, I have not exactly had time to read through the entire 9 posts yet, but I want to. However, I must say that all these posts about "Mike will not come back unless we do it right" are putting immense stress on me. I live with many siblings in a small apartment, and all of our money is put to good use, there's none to spare for extra things especially now with it being Christmas. I don't want to get too far into my personal life, but I must tell you all that my life is very busy and my mother is very busy all day and my father works and shops for groceries all day. We do not have an extra car, so we can't go anywhere while he's away, at this particular point in time we suspect that have a parasite infection going around the house. My parents and siblings need my help very often, so time on here, online, is not very much (not to mention our dial-up connection).

I first learned about this hoax as the Movie Theory in October, and I couldn't have been happier. Since tthe 25th I was depressed and crying often, but I felt guilty about it because I knew that it made my parents worry about me to see me so upset, and I always hate to put any extra stress than they already have on them. I had to deal with my own grief and hiding the true extent of it from them. I will admit, I even thought a tiny bit about suicide. I was desperate for Michael to come back in any way, I didn't care about anything else as long as he was alive and I could see him again. But now I've learned that this hoax is so very, very important. But if it is to the point where Michael's return depends on our actions, than I don't know what to do. I know that the hoax is much bigger and more important than my silly little life, but when things get stressful around here, especially with my mom (her and my father argue sometimes) I just wish he would come back more than anything, even though I know it's irrational.

So what do I do? I have no money of my own, no identification, no diplomas, I literally have not one friend besides my siblings, all that I live near are other apartments, a senior center, we do not speak with any family (at all) besides my brothers who have moved out, and our building is being sold and we may have to move out. When I read about this NWO stuff and the media's lies, I feel the importance, I feel inspired to do something, but what? I can't help with any of those big, important things, it all seems so very far out of my reach, yet everyone is saying "Michael needs your help, even if he doesn't come back, do something". I know I should, but what?! I will be a broken, shattered woman if he doesn't ever return, I'm sorry, and I want to see him and help him more than anything. What do I do?! Please help, someone..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wow, i'm totally at a loss for words right now...
I think that just the fact that you are so willing to do something, but do not have the capacities to do so, says what a truly wonderful person you must be so big hugs to you.
Now maybe as you say you have no other friends besides your siblings and a little time you spend online, maybe you can just spread a positive message here or on any other online communities you visit on? It may not seem like much and you might feel frustrated that you can't in your opinion do more but to me  you seem like a wonderfully caring person for even
thinking about these things while obviously you have enough issues of your own.
Just try to remain positive ,and be caring and giving and considerate in anyway possible for you
have a merry christmas and your family too :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, thank you so much, I feel very touched right now.. I've never really thought of myself that way before.. I suppose you're right, "Rome wasn't built in a day", eh?  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do what you can, when you can.  Small steps lead to bigger leaps.
You dont need money to give.  Think of it as changing your everyday actions in your heart...  things like helping that little old lady across the road, giving a coin to the begger on the street and stopping and taking the time to smile and talk to him, etc,

I also find it hard to find time.  I work at my job all the hours God sends. I will be at work tomorrow on Xmas Day... but i will find the time to visit my elderly neighbour to wish Merry Christmas and have a chat.

Dont be sad and dont be suicidal.  Michael doesnt want that.  Enjoy life and be happy... you only get once chance on this earth.  Be grateful for what you have... you have a home, your health, a family, food to eat and a computer.  Do you know how many people on this Earth consider YOU to be rich???

Count your blessings and see what you have that is good.  Strive to change that what you can and learn to accept what you cannot change,  we all have to deal with the hands we are dealt.  We all have the power to change the parts of our lives we do not like.

I hope you understand what i am trying to say?   Christmas blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
I know that the hoax is much bigger and more important than my silly little life

No hoax in the world can be possibly bigger than ANY human life! Your life is NOT little or silly! Please do not think in this way! Your post is so sincere and so beautiful. And that's what Michael was all about - simple and beautiful. And right now things are just going out of hand, it's total madness. There's no need to go into frustration about the evilness of the world, because it's no that bad, really :) There are so many wonderful things in this world: nature, art, science, music, movies, holidays, just a morning breakfast with someone you love. Please hold on and remember there's always tomorrow when things can be better than today.

I wish you the merriest Christmas and the best wishes to you and your family. Every family can be a mess (i know for sure!), but in the end of the day it's those people that make us feel loved and needed. That's what matters!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

@PinkTropez
I hope you understand me.........
For me it is not easy, I have family and I spend a lot of time here in the forum but it relates to my life a ...... everyone must live and even his own life.

Your life is not stupid or worth less than MJS .....
Life can often be difficult but please there's always a way.
We love MJ but also have to live our own lives!
Michael would not want someone to give up in despair or lose!

Please if you need someone to talk then you can PM me .... I'll be there!

It certainly is for many here so we can support us OK?
All dear blessed Christmas for you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PINK TOPAZ YOU HAVE MANY PROBLEMS OF YOUR OWN THEY MUST COME FIRST REMEMBER YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO ,JUST SAY HELLO TO A STRANGER OR GIVE THEM A SMILE A SMILE CAN BRIGHTEN SOMEONES DAY  :) AND I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS CHANCE TO WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I HOPE THE NEWYEAR BRINGS YOU BETTER FORTUNE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ PinkTopaz
You can not just lock you MJ!
You live too ...... you have to get straightened out with your life ........ but you're living, too!
And no one gives you your life is not MJ

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

PinkTopaz,
First of all thanks for sharing such intimate details of your life with us; your life is not silly, every single life is precious and worthy, remember that. Michael is a strong believer of that, he showed us how much he cares about less lucky people and how important is to give .. it doesn't matter what you give, it doesn't have to be something material, like money, food or clothes; you could gift us with a smile, it would be the best gift EVER! You could smile to random people on the street, you could gift a homeless with your smile and this would be as important, if not more important, as money.
I wish I could gift you with my smile and a hug, I hope you can feel it even from a pc  :)
Don't feel stressed, Michael would never want you to give more than what you can give, never!
Merry Christmas love  ;)
If you need me I'm here  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

You are a loving person and caring person, that is clear in your post. You have the tools to make a difference in this world. If we all operate from a place of heart-felt love, we can start to heal the world. That was Michael's message. Simple acts of kindness, no matter how small, will change this world. That's where it starts. You matter. Michael would not judge us by the size of our contributions.  You are loved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi, PinkTopaz. Like everyone here says, you can start small in your community. Be kind to others and volunteer when you can. Don't let the recent post stress you out. And your life is meaningful, I'm sure it is. I hope you have a nice holiday season. :)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Hi Pink Topaz,
                      I'm sorry you feel so stressed out and believe me I know what stress and lack can do.I have no idea if you are interested but I am doing a video for all those who want to do something but  don't have much time - it's all about intentions and manifestation and it's really easy to do , takes little time and can literally change your life around.I know things are hard right now but life is changing and our reality is going to change to have great meaning and love in all we do. It will be a joy to be awake.It will help Michael aswell as the world.I'm putting it on the forum so if you are interested I would love to know what you think about it if you watch it.I don't take credit for the idea I have just put it together.

Love to you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

Quote from: "mjintrigue2012"
You are a loving person and caring person, that is clear in your post. You have the tools to make a difference in this world. If we all operate from a place of heart-felt love, we can start to heal the world. That was Michael's message. Simple acts of kindness, no matter how small, will change this world. That's where it starts. You matter. Michael would not judge us by the size of our contributions.  You are loved.
@dear pink topaz

i would like to tell you that you are such a very special admirable person as you care so much for your family

that is not to underestimate nowadays

i would love to get into contact with you
please send me a pm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't have much of anything either, but what I do have is time.  Tomorrow I intend to spend it wisely, doing something besides celebrating myself.  I will make this Xmas my own and give my time to those who don't have much left.  Sometimes something as simple as a smile, a hug, reading a story or just giving your presence to another lonely, hurting soul is worth its weight in gold.  And guess what, it doesn't cost a thing ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

You don't need money to spread L.O.V.E.
Reading your post shows, that you have the right attitude already and your mental support and little actions are as much worth as anything else!

I wish you a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones!
Hugs to you and your family!

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions