You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote from: Jennie on November 21, 2011, 09:46:20 PM

@applehead

Thank you for the very interesting vids you posted in this thread. Wow, I'm speechless! 

Jennie I'm afraid that I didn't made MYSELF clear:THIS IS DAM SERIOUS   !!!!! People still don't want to understand that SOMEONE is playing ,and in THE END we,will be the ones TO GET HURT  !!!
THIS IS SERIOUS and people don't what to understand  !!!!

Well I know this is serious stuff but now I'm not sure why you are telling me this... Is it because of my "lol" after I say "I am speechless"? Cause if that is the reason, I probably wasn't being clear.. I was laughing at myself... I'm rarely speechless... that's all.
I'm sorry if I offended you, it was not my intention at all. BTW I was quite fascinated by the vids, the actual content of them.

Jennie I apologise,please.please forgive me ,ok  :(??? Please understand that it's more than 2 years now,and I'm sometimes upset,maybe you understand because ,perhaps you are dealing with the same FLUCTUATION of EMOTIONS  :( .For more than 2 years OUR lifes are UPSIDE DOWN for God sake!!! One think I hope ,is that after this Adventure ends,we can understand better what happned to us all this time.Thank you very much and I'm sorry honestly  :( !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Latoya

Thanks for the pictures  :)!!!
It is just me or Latoya still has her GREEN FINGER,lol  lolol/!!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you so much for sharing these stories and pictures. It sounds like a great evening. I'm a little disappointed that more family weren't there to support Joe but I guess that's the way it is.

Joe sounds like someone who's still being held accountable for the actions of his past when he's probably matured and move beyond being such a strict disciplinarian. People can and do change but sometimes people hold them accountable for actions that God has long forgiven them for. NOTE: I'm not justifying his actions...just saying.

Skyways - hugs and prayers to you and your friend. I look forward to hearing what she tells you :)

So - this sounded like an informal gathering promoted by Majestic and nobody else. Correct? Can you tell us if you saw Pearl Jr there? And were there very many friends/fans or was it pretty empty?

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

skyways

Thank you Voiceforthesilent for your prays - That is really appreciated!

I think my dear friend wl post all insights by herself :>))   As far how busy it was - pure much crowded and unfortunately her impression of believers from that event was not the best - they act like bunch of hard cord nuts@@.   Sorry for honesty@@
 I personally feel that aim of that celebration was like testing water 4 MJ and gathering all possible reaction from his fans - before he coming back.
Also its very well may be a sort of distraction from some important preparation around (possible at Neverland?) because meaning of this "award "  for Joe was left unclear.

Overall it was look more like Las Vegas MJ birthday party on the past(after2005trial? ) - Larry Nimmer was also there as well as others.

I look forward to share & hear about  it@@

BLESSINGS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It was not a big venue, but it was pretty full the only celbs that I met and saw besides Joe and Latoya was Larry (the guy whom played Joe in American Dream) and Todd Bridges. This def felt to me that it was Majestic trying to promote his artist Sunn, whom by the way in my opinion as a singer didn't have much vocal talent, they also had the little boy perform ( he was dressed like MJ from J5 with the purple on) the only thing that had any Mike feeling was the stuff Latoya said, she also said that Michael was God like, so much about him is spirtual. I hope Andrea can get the video up for you all to see and hear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Hello everyone,

A Member of Twitter with the Name mjmyangelbaby postet La Toyas speech to Pearl.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT7jxIwkT6o[/youtube]

I can't understand everything she is saying, she speaks so damm fast.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you so much for posting the video, after that she got back on the mic cause one of the people in joes camp came and said something to her, so she said to have a moment of silence for Michael. I believe she went into saying Mike is Godlike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQDqLRz0rTI&sns=fb[/youtube] This is Joes speach.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello everyone,

A Member of Twitter with the Name mjmyangelbaby postet La Toyas speech to Pearl.

Whoa..........I believe LaToya 100%.  I had a bad feeling about Randy Phillips during the trial...and eyes don't lie.  I hope Murray comes out with the truth on the 29th....and I really hope that the ones who set up Michael's death get caught and punished.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BTW.......why has Janet been so silent?  I know she has concerts, but she has said barely nothing...it's been LaToya and Jermaine saying the most.   :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

About Janet I guess she could be over the media, she was kind to us at the court house weeks ago, but whom knows....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I do not know who that dude speaking next to Joe but at 5:45 he says: "Main Event is about to happen. We're going to make history. Keep watching!"   :shock:  afraid/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQDqLRz0rTI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Thank you for sharing these videos and pictures with us! It would have been nice if the crowd had been a little more respectful when Latoya, Joe and the others were trying to speak though! I wonder how many of these people really "listened" to what was being said?

@Applehead...Great Videos about the "Mind"! I LOVE YOU!! :)

Blessings LOVE and LIGHT To all! LIVE LOVE...BE LOVE...We are ONE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello everyone,

Whoa..........I believe LaToya 100%.  I had a bad feeling about Randy Phillips during the trial...and eyes don't lie.  I hope Murray comes out with the truth on the 29th....and I really hope that the ones who set up Michael's death get caught and punished.

That is interesting.  But, didn't Randy say that at the end of the rehearsals Michael hugged Randy and thanked him for getting him this far? If that is the case then Randy immediately left and went to Michael's house? And if that is the case then he couldn't have been there too long before Michael got home, right? So, a housekeeper was up late at night? I don't know but something seems off with these stories. Either Michael didn't see Randy at the end of the rehearsals or he wasn't at Michael's house very long. And, if the last rehearsal was so great what would trigger Randy to go to the house again? Weren't there any bodyguards at the house?

Just thinking out loud...and why didn't LaToya come out and say this 2 years ago? instead she beat around the bush saying it was a conspiracy and Murray was just the fall guy. Why not speak it to the world so that Randy couldn't get off? LaToya is as guilty by her words of drawing attention to the left when the action is on the right.

Blessings.
Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 09:53:49 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Hello everyone,

That is interesting.  But, didn't Randy say that at the end of the rehearsals Michael hugged Randy and thanked him for getting him this far? If that is the case then Randy immediately left and went to Michael's house? And if that is the case then he couldn't have been there too long before Michael got home, right? So, a housekeeper was up late at night? I don't know but something seems off with these stories. Either Michael didn't see Randy at the end of the rehearsals or he wasn't at Michael's house very long. And, if the last rehearsal was so great what would trigger Randy to go to the house again? Weren't there any bodyguards at the house?

Just thinking out loud...and why didn't LaToya come out and say this 2 years ago? instead she beat around the bush saying it was a conspiracy and Murray was just the fall guy. Why not speak it to the world so that Randy couldn't get off? LaToya is as guilty by her words of drawing attention to the left when the action is on the right.

Blessings.

Agreed..when you tell the truth you don't have to remember what to say. Its a hot mess, but good catch, she didn't stay after that, she went over to her father and then left.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal