suspicious mind

i thought it was said that this award was for joe's being a manager. was that for the jackson 5, or some other clients he has handle since the boys. none of them were there?  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i thought it was said that this award was for joe's being a manager. was that for the jackson 5, or some other clients he has handle since the boys. none of them were there?  suspicious//
I agree that it is strange if this is to honor Joe, and turns out to be a rallying cry for justice for MJ.  LaToya's a firy one :lol: !

As a sister wouldn't she have tried to discuss what happened that night with MJ's security, Kai Chase, Paris, Prince, to find for sure if Randy Phillips was suspicious to them, and get their opinions on him as a murder suspect. So yeah in 2+ years she hasn't found anything--suspicious. So I think she's all hot air--performing her hoax role as agitator.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It was not a big venue, but it was pretty full the only celbs that I met and saw besides Joe and Latoya was Larry (the guy whom played Joe in American Dream) and Todd Bridges. This def felt to me that it was Majestic trying to promote his artist Sunn, whom by the way in my opinion as a singer didn't have much vocal talent, they also had the little boy perform ( he was dressed like MJ from J5 with the purple on) the only thing that had any Mike feeling was the stuff Latoya said, she also said that Michael was God like, so much about him is spirtual. I hope Andrea can get the video up for you all to see and hear.

Thank you Becca26 for "keeping us, up to date"  geek/ with the news from that PARTY !!! The Jackson's are a wonderful family,and they are playing their part very well.The CONspiracy theory keeps going and THE ILLUSION as well  :lol: !!!
There is ONE THING that I don't understand,in all this  :? : Why they keep on talking about that GOD-like "thing"  :? ,something is fishy here,and it starts to smell very bad  :? !!!
Thank you again and take care Becca26  :)  !!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I agree that it is strange if this is to honor Joe, and turns out to be a rallying cry for justice for MJ.  LaToya's a firy one :lol: !

As a sister wouldn't she have tried to discuss what happened that night with MJ's security, Kai Chase, Paris, Prince, to find for sure if Randy Phillips was suspicious to them, and get their opinions on him as a murder suspect. So yeah in 2+ years she hasn't found anything--suspicious. So I think she's all hot air--performing her hoax role as agitator.
[/color][/b][/i]

idk to my gut it seems like all of this group you have just sighted seem fishy to me. with the exception of the kids of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal