all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

THE family of Michael Jackson is preparing to sue Conrad Murray, the doctor on trial for killing the pop star, no matter what verdict the jury reaches this week.

Jackson's father, Joseph, wants money from a civil action for "emotional distress" to fund a charity that would help millions of Americans addicted to prescription drugs. It is a tacit admission that his son's history of drug abuse may have contributed to his death two years ago.

After six weeks of testimony from 49 witnesses, the jurors began their deliberations on Friday and will resume tonight. They are considering a charge of involuntary manslaughter against Dr Murray, 58, Jackson's physician.

Legal pundits said the fact that the jury did not reach a speedy verdict on Friday means they may find some of the evidence against Dr Murray unconvincing.

Murray was in debt when he went to work at Jackson's west Los Angeles mansion six months before Jackson was found dead in bed on June 25, 2009. He was never paid the $US150,000 monthly wage promised by the pop star.

But the Jackson family will demand millions for the distress they say they have suffered. "They are angry, they hold Murray responsible for Michael's fatherless children and want him to pay in every way," said a family associate last week.

On Friday night (AEDT) Jackson's older sister, La Toya, tweeted: "Justice has to be served on Murray and then we must go after the other conspirators."

The Las Vegas doctor faces up to four years in low-security jail and may also lose his medical licence in California, although he can reapply for it on release.

Dr Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, a Texan who took the California bar exam so he could represent the cardiologist, took the risky approach of blaming the victim for his own death during the six-week trail.

Mr Chernoff said Jackson endangered his health as he "doctor shopped" to get the pills he craved.

He had been taking Propofol, a powerful sedative, every night through an IV drip. Dr Murray bought four gallons before Jackson's planned London shows.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Not again with this sueing.. Conrad Murray lost his house, what money does he possible have? Joe Jackson should just stop this.. What am I talking about, this is part of the hoax..  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Joe said that Murray is just the scapegoat. So why need to keep on suing him and not the real people who are behind Michael's murder? This would definitely be what the family would do IF Michael's death was real of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If this is a hoax, why sue anyone at all; AEG, Murray, whoever? Murray? Give me a break, what and where from they are going to have recovery. He must have not had even insurance at the time.
 If this is a hoax, why they need to spread rumors or announce about bull shit lawsuits.
I don't get this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
If this is a hoax, why sue anyone at all; AEG, Murray, whoever? Murray? Give me a break, what and where from they are going to have recovery. He must have not had even insurance at the time.
 If this is a hoax, why they need to spread rumors or announce about bull shit lawsuits.
I don't get this.
Well said....this is when I start to doubt that this is a hoax at all.....

Follow the money trial......and it leads to Joe Jackson ....hmmmmmmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Then you guys need to ask yourselves why there was a trial for Murray. If you are thinking this way, you must have left the hoax land long ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Then you guys need to ask yourselves why there was a trial for Murray. If you are thinking this way, you must have left the hoax land long ago.

Because he tried to kill Michael, really.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Sorry everyone I am trying to post Latoya's speech from the fan party....so I keep posting on the wrong thread ,so just ignore this message.OK   I am really trying really hard I will get it up eventually I hope.   
Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 06:11:07 PM by andy1andy2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions