Re: Rihanna sais there is no God!!!!!
January 09, 2012, 12:33:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can you please tell some DEtAiLs about your "meeting" with Rihanna cause you made me quite curious  :mrgreen: .Thank's  :) !!!!

Thank you so Much for your interest! :) It was awesome. I wasnt a big fan until that meeting :) it was after her LOUD TOUR show in Prague! I hug her, tell some sentences and go home :D It was really fast but huge experience for me :) I was wearing Michaels CTE shirt and i think she loved it :))
GOD BLESS YOU

Well I am very happy ,that you are happy  :) ,believe me,and I bet it was an awesome experience  penguin/ !!!
Of course I can only imagine and I'm thinking also at what Michael said about meeting his fans and some celebrities also.
If GOD means LOVE,then I wish alot of LOVE to you my friend  :-* !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2012, 12:49:32 PM
I am sure everyone would kill me for this but I'll say it:
I never liked it when Michael grabbed his....you know.I don't know why he did it and I can't understand why this move was really necessary for his show. I know he is a very god dancer, but still everyone can dance without grabbing his....... I am a very shy person and every time I see I it i get so embarrassed and shy.  Sorry, but this is just my opinion!!!
Peace

Hey to kill you just for that  :lol: ????? Believe me that I'm not gonna kill you,in fact I'm very proud of you,cause you are honest  respect/ !!!
Nobody says you have to like it ,my friend.Everyone here has his/her tastes and it's ok, and it's normal  :) .Michael has his reasons to grabb  his crotch and I bet I know 1 or 2 reasons,but hey,who am I to spill the beans  :shock:  :lol: :lol:  :lol: ????
Anyway the important thing is that he "DID IT" and that it's a part of his PERSONA  :mrgreen: .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2012, 02:24:26 PM
YouRnotAlone7
January 03, 2012, 03:21:40 PM »
I agree 100%!  Even poor Carrie Underwood with her beautifully innocent personality is made to sing vampy songs and sing with her legs spread apart on stage.  You can tell by her face that she is not happy about it but has to do it.
I especially hate it when women are "spanked" on stage and are crawling around the floor and climbing up mens legs.  This is what  children are watching!  Sex and evil sells.....and the music industry promotes it as much as they can.   As you can already see, Justin Bieber with this charge of getting a girl preggs....tell me that wasn't set up to taint his innocent image!

Well,well talking about SPANKING ,lol  :lol: ,"children" already saw some of that "position" in Dangerous tour if I'm not mistaken,no  :shock:  geek/  :lol: :lol:  :lol:????

Hey and what about this  :shock:  :shock: :shock: :   :lol:   :lol: ????

Like SOMEone here said,this must be PURE ART ,so who am I to disagree ??? I'm here to DANCE and to have FUN  penguin/   :lol:  :lol: !!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2012, 02:31:53 PM
Stop it applehead!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Tink

January 09, 2012, 04:50:06 PM
Ohhh, I see. Michael was used to dancing with a Microphone in his hand, then went wireless?  ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Suzy7

January 09, 2012, 06:22:20 PM
lol Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2012, 04:41:11 PM
Stop it applehead!! :lol:

I'm sorry MJFAN7 but I will not STOP ,lol  :lol:  :lol: ,No, no so let's have some FUN  penguin/  !!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2012, 04:47:40 PM
Ohhh, I see. Michael was used to dancing with a Microphone in his hand, then went wireless?  ;))

LOL ThINK you are PERFECT  :shock:  geek/  :lol: ,of course he went "wireless"  :lol: ,he is after all Michael Jackson  8-) !!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions