paula-cTopic starter

Subliminal pedophile in an announcement from childrenswear?

A French firm of fashion offered apologies for a photo in which a naked man appears behind a group of children in an advertisement for beachwear.
But the image has been distributed virally on the internet.
In a message on Twitter, La Redoute said that it calls "an apology for the photo published on your site and you are doing what is necessary to remove it".

But on the internet appeared montages showing the naked man in some images of well known, as of the arrival of man on the moon.
The nudist has not been identified.

The Redoute is one of the largest firms of clothing by catalog at France.
A spokeswoman for La Redoute, quoted by the AFP Agency, said that an internal investigation had been launched to determine how the error had occurred.
The fault was amplified by the fact that La Redoute also supplied a magnifying glass so that people could closely examine the swimsuits in the photos.
Some tuiteros have speculated that the scandal around the photo could have generated useful for La Redoute advertising.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now  going to say that they did not realize that appeared a naked man in this picture WTF?? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

BLATANT, and bad use of Photoshop,  lolol/ Shadows don't line up, come on! Sun is on the right, plus if you know anything about the Horizon Line, he's just jammed in there - No Perspective at all! Even the worst comic book artists could do a better job than this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

paula-cTopic starter

The problem is not the Photoshop, the problem is the intention of this, the message
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

It seems like a legit mistake to me.
Just because he's on a typical French beach where nude people roam doesn't mean he's going to run over and molest the children.
Really people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

MissG

I find the pick hilarious. Bad photographer and bad timing to take the pic. Poor man in his early morning beach bath. Not very appealing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

i am sure photographs are proofed these days. if for anything quality.. what and the proof reader missed the nude guy?? i dont think deliberate subliminal pedo message. perhaps a young fool who thinks whoa look at the pic i captured, lets see if i can get away with printing it. (prank

they obviously have a series of photos from this photo shoot. not just one.

i think this 'doosie' was deliberately printed to push the boundaries and create controversy / attention.

the brand now has instant worldwide attention. as they say all publicity is good publicity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal