PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Exclusive: MJ's former dermatologist speaks out!
November 06, 2011, 08:31:27 PM
Exclusive: MJ's former dermatologist speaks out!

I sat down with Dr. Arnold Klein Saturday afternoon at his home in Beverly Hills. He told me that while it has been too upsetting to watch much of the trial about the loss of his dear friend Michael Jackson, he has watched enough to believe Dr. Conrad Murray is trying to “make me look like a demon” and “use me as a scapegoat.”

Klein says Jackson was "totally addicted to propofol," and over the years, Jackson had other doctors administer propofol to him. Klein alleges he was involved in three interventions.

Klein says he chartered a plane to Las Vegas when he heard Jackson was getting propofol at The Mirage hotel. Klein claims he threw the doctor out to prevent him from giving Jackson the drug. In Hawaii, Klein says he and his nurse slept on the floor of Jackson's room to prevent him from getting propofol from a plastic surgeon. In New York, Klein says he "saved" Jackson, stating that another doctor administered propofol to him, combined with another drug, which made him go "running down the street." Klein says that medical records, brought before the jury as the records of Dr. Arnold Klein, are misleading.

Klein told me he was giving Jackson Demerol for the pain associated with rebuilding his face, something he had been working on since April 2009. Jackson wanted to be at his best for the concert tour beginning in July 2009, Klein says.‬

What the defense did not tell the jury, Klein says, was that he was in Paris in May of 2009, and so he did not give Jackson some of the larger doses of the drug. Other doctors working out of Klein’s office may have given Jackson that Demerol, he says.

Klein says he was out of the country on May 10, 2009, when Murray made an audio recording of a seemingly drugged Jackson. I have a call out to Murray's lead defense attorney, Ed Chernoff, for a response to Klein's comments.

Klein was very kind as I spoke to him before and after our interview, and seemed to get emotional as he spoke of his belief of being targeted in the courtroom -- just because you’re a little different. He likens his plight to Galileo and Jackson. Klein cited the molestation trial of Jackson as an example of how he believed MJ was targeted for being different.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

P.S: There is a video of this interview. You can watch it on the link.

This is a sneak peak to the interview.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydUCpNAXWSE&feature=share[/youtube]
Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 08:37:10 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know whether to trust Arnie or not.  He's so hard to understand...I wish he wouldn't mumble or whatever he does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Arnie sounds like he is under the influence of some drug. His speech is slurred and at times not understandable. An interesting character none the less. A larger than life persona with even larger, more outlandish stories to fabricate, sorry, I mean relate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

It says Christmas Eve 2008 at Carolwood. Of course I don't know the accuracy of this pic's description but does this look like a face thats going to need 'rebuilding' 4 months later?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions