Conrad Murray Shooting Documentary
November 04, 2011, 05:59:45 AM
So, if it's true it is despicable. If not, we have another stunning example of medialoid madness...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Conrad Murray 'shooting documentary'
added: 2 Nov 2011 // by: newsdesk

Dr. Conrad Murray has reportedly been filming a documentary.

The physician is currently standing trial for the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson. It has been claimed Murray has sold the rights 'to his story' to a production company.

There are also reports that Murray has been interviewed daily during his trial for the documentary. It is being pitched to various television networks as a package which would also include a sit-down interview with Murray and a video diary.

'A news division that pays for the documentary will end up with a side deal of getting the sit-down with Conrad,' a source told New York Post. It's crafted in such a way for a news division that doesn't pay for interviews.

'They have already filmed a long interview in case he's taken into custody.'

It has been claimed the package could fetch around $1 million, but it is not known how much Murray would receive from the sale.

New York Post reports CNN was approached about the documentary, but declined. NBC is believed to be close to securing a deal, with a view to using it for the Today show.

However, television insiders aren't sure how much attention the interviews will attract if Murray is cleared of the charges.

'They question whether there is enough interest in him,' a competitor mused. It's more interesting if he's found not guilty.'

If Murray is found guilty he could face up to four years in prison and lose his medical license.

Murray announced yesterday that he will not testify in the trial.

Both sides are expected to deliver their closing arguments this week.

A spokesman for Murray's lawyer J. Michael Flanagan has declined to comment on the documentary reports.

© Cover Media
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: Conrad Murray Shooting Documentary
November 04, 2011, 06:46:08 AM
I've known a foreign documentary crew have been following every step of this saga, and its even on the IMDB....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Q983-uTGQ&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 06:51:04 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 04, 2011, 08:37:23 AM
Some interesting stuff on that IMBD page (although it does say that the page was created by 'users' and not yet verified by IMBD...is it like Wiki where anyone can add anything?):

Synopsis:

The trial of Dr. Conrad Murray coming to a courthouse near you. The players will include the body guards. The Chef and the children. Kenny Ortega & Travis Payne. AEG which hired the Dr. The Dr.'s financial status at the time of landing his dream job. His disappearance after the death an his refusal to sign the death certificate. Also the reasoning behind his omission on what drugs were administered to Michael Jackson.

This film will not discuss the conspiracies that are rampant out there. Who is Conrad Murray? Why was he selected as the Dr.? There are no spoiler alerts. And the cast will continue to increase as the trial progresses.
Page last updated by magsy117, 1 year ago

Under FAQ:
Why do people continue to believe everything out there?
Because they read it and the first reaction is if it's in print it's true.
Page last updated by magsy117, 1 year ago

Under 'Message Boards':
by victoria_kouts (Sun Jul 25 2010 14:32:26) 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear IMDB,

I'm sure there has been a mistake regarding the info about the Director being Mr.Michael Jackson. Could you please kindly remove this?

with the L.O.V.E
.V.

by cat_vincent24 (Mon Jul 26 2010 18:38:36) 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe Michael really is directing this? Before he "died" he said he wanted to spend more time with film and directing.

Never underestimate the genius of Michael Jackson, my sweet angelic warrior!

--------

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

paula-c

November 04, 2011, 08:50:56 AM
There are reports that Murray has been interviewed during his trial, and how can this be? suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 04, 2011, 09:39:13 AM
God please let us know the Truth before we turn old and senile!!  :lol: :?
What is rumor, what is real, how real is real?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

November 04, 2011, 10:06:21 AM
God please let us know the Truth before we turn old and senile!!  :lol: :?
What is rumor, what is real, how real is real?

I think it's too late. 

BTW, my son's name is Aidan and he's 18 years old! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 04, 2011, 11:39:46 AM
I think it's too late. 

- I'm not your son, honest!  :lol: But yes, think all that
made me a bit senile already  geek/ Thanks, Michael. I'm
not complaining though, life was duller when I was "normal".

Ok, I remember checking IMDB for Murray ages ago, when I was all for murder theory only, and it was maddening to think he already sells his story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 05, 2011, 08:50:41 AM
Conrad Murray Filming Documentary While Waiting For Verdict
Posted on Nov 04, 2011 @ 05:00PM   print it send it
NPGBy Jen Heger - Radar Legal Editor

As Dr. Conrad Murray's fate is being determined by a jury, the embattled cardiologist is being interviewed by documentary filmmakers that have been working on the untitled project since he was charged with involuntary manslaughter in connection with the death of Michael Jackson, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Dr. Murray is hunkered down with his girlfriend and baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, friends, and a film crew, while a jury decides if he is guilty or not guilty of killing Michael Jackson.

"The film crew has been interviewing Dr. Murray all morning, and cameras will be rolling when he is notified by his attorney, Ed Chernoff, that a verdict has been reached. Dr. Murray gave a one hour interview last night, after court ended. Dr. Murray will probably have a camera crew in the car with him when he goes to the courthouse when a verdict is formally announced. The film crew would potentially be filming Dr. Murray's final moments of freedom" a source close to the doctor tells us.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Dr. Murray needs the money from the documentary to pay his lawyers and experts.  "Dr. Murray and his lawyers were hoping it would sell for a million bucks, but it looks like the max a network would pay is around 250k. If Dr. Murray is convicted, that price could go up or down. Murray's reps are trying to get the deal made before a verdict is rendered," an insider tells us.

Dr. Murray "was very, very upset with the DA for not referring to him as a doctor during his closing arguments. Dr. Murray felt that was a low blow, and he was very, very disappointed, and angry that he has been demeaned during this whole process," the source reveals.

PHOTOS: Key Players In The Trial Of Dr. Conrad Murray

Our sources tell us that Dateline NBC has expressed interest in airing the documentary, but no deal has formally been agreed upon yet.

The jury has been deliberating since 8:30 a.m. Friday. If convicted of the involuntary manslaughter charge, Dr. Conrad Murray could be sentenced to state prison for up to four years.

I wonder who the film director is... & shooting the camera(s) too ;D
Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 09:00:26 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

all4loveandbelieve

November 05, 2011, 05:33:35 PM
I think it's too late. 

- I'm not your son, honest!  :lol: But yes, think all that
made me a bit senile already  geek/ Thanks, Michael. I'm
not complaining though, life was duller when I was "normal".

Ok, I remember checking IMDB for Murray ages ago, when I was all for murder theory only, and it was maddening to think he already sells his story.

That must be too close for comfort having the same name as gwynned son's name..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

November 08, 2011, 04:04:04 PM
Conrad Murray Filming Documentary While Waiting For Verdict
Posted on Nov 04, 2011 @ 05:00PM   print it send it
NPGBy Jen Heger - Radar Legal Editor

As Dr. Conrad Murray's fate is being determined by a jury, the embattled cardiologist is being interviewed by documentary filmmakers that have been working on the untitled project since he was charged with involuntary manslaughter in connection with the death of Michael Jackson, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Dr. Murray is hunkered down with his girlfriend and baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, friends, and a film crew, while a jury decides if he is guilty or not guilty of killing Michael Jackson.

"The film crew has been interviewing Dr. Murray all morning, and cameras will be rolling when he is notified by his attorney, Ed Chernoff, that a verdict has been reached. Dr. Murray gave a one hour interview last night, after court ended. Dr. Murray will probably have a camera crew in the car with him when he goes to the courthouse when a verdict is formally announced. The film crew would potentially be filming Dr. Murray's final moments of freedom" a source close to the doctor tells us.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Dr. Murray needs the money from the documentary to pay his lawyers and experts.  "Dr. Murray and his lawyers were hoping it would sell for a million bucks, but it looks like the max a network would pay is around 250k. If Dr. Murray is convicted, that price could go up or down. Murray's reps are trying to get the deal made before a verdict is rendered," an insider tells us.

Dr. Murray "was very, very upset with the DA for not referring to him as a doctor during his closing arguments. Dr. Murray felt that was a low blow, and he was very, very disappointed, and angry that he has been demeaned during this whole process," the source reveals.

PHOTOS: Key Players In The Trial Of Dr. Conrad Murray

Our sources tell us that Dateline NBC has expressed interest in airing the documentary, but no deal has formally been agreed upon yet.

The jury has been deliberating since 8:30 a.m. Friday. If convicted of the involuntary manslaughter charge, Dr. Conrad Murray could be sentenced to state prison for up to four years.

I wonder who the film director is... & shooting the camera(s) too ;D

I thought he was ordered by the court not to talk to ANYONE during the trial? And yes, who is the director? Everytime I feel we are getting ahead of the game the game takes a new twist and we are then trying to close the gate on the bolting horse. This is not over by a long shot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

gwynned

What is this????
November 20, 2011, 12:35:13 PM
I received a notice from the Shadowgames website that new material had been added.  This caught my eye: Jackson's Conrad Murray????????

And what exactly is it that is for sale on a Michael Jackson website??? 

Jackson's Dr. Murray

Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson's personal physician, is guilty of the death of the King of Pop. That is the unanimous opinion of the judges of the court in Los Angeles. Dr. Murray was accused of manslaughter. Jackson died in June 2009 of heart failure.

The sentencing judge must now be formed. The doctor can use four years in prison and lose his medical license. On November 29 the judge determines the sentence. Until that time, Murray sitting in jail. After he was indicted in February 2010, he could after paying bail still roam freely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2011, 03:07:54 PM
I received a notice from the Shadowgames website that new material had been added.  This caught my eye: Jackson's Conrad Murray????????

And what exactly is it that is for sale on a Michael Jackson website??? 

Jackson's Dr. Murray

Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson's personal physician, is guilty of the death of the King of Pop. That is the unanimous opinion of the judges of the court in Los Angeles. Dr. Murray was accused of manslaughter. Jackson died in June 2009 of heart failure.

The sentencing judge must now be formed. The doctor can use four years in prison and lose his medical license. On November 29 the judge determines the sentence. Until that time, Murray sitting in jail. After he was indicted in February 2010, he could after paying bail still roam freely.

ONE :It is true,Murray did kill the KING OF POP, METAPHORICALLY speaching lol  lolol/ !!!!
TWO: It is not Michael who died of HEART FAILURE .unfortunately it was ELIZABETH TAYLOR who died of congestive HEART FAILURE at 79 years old,after many years of ill health  :( !!!

Thank you Gwynned I love you by the way  :)!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

November 20, 2011, 04:26:00 PM

ONE :It is true,Murray did kill the KING OF POP, METAPHORICALLY speaching lol  lolol/ !!!!
TWO: It is not Michael who died of HEART FAILURE .unfortunately it was ELIZABETH TAYLOR who died of congestive HEART FAILURE at 79 years old,after many years of ill health  :( !!!

Thank you Gwynned I love you by the way  :)!!!

[/quote]

Thank YOU so much!!!  I just stumbled on this and thought it interesting.  Sending lots of hometown Motown LOVE back at you!  This is getting so exciting!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions