No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Re: 2(7)
December 24, 2009, 01:12:47 PM
Effective 2010, 21 years will have passed since MJ has toured the US. As of 1989, tours were outside of the US exclusively. In your opinion, is the 21 year theory in play for Mj to appear on a US concert stage during the upcoming year? BTW- 1989 was also the last year for the Jacksons to perform together as a group. Is there any connection with them to the 21 year theory?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 01:25:04 PM
THANKS FOR THAT AND I DID ENJOY THE MATHS LESSON :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 03:55:18 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
BTW- 1989 was also the last year for the Jacksons to perform together as a group. Is there any connection with them to the 21 year theory?

Actually the performed together in 2001
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 04:02:12 PM
Quote from: "LiteEyeZ22"
BTW- 1989 was also the last year for the Jacksons to perform together as a group. Is there any connection with them to the 21 year theory?

:D  
 :D HI ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN LOVE THE VIDEOS HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

December 24, 2009, 04:31:01 PM
Lately, I've been wondering about Hatman being Dr. Klein.

Why would he have been planning this for 21 years? Cause that would call his actions from the pass 21 years into question. Do you think there are other indications that he has been planning it for two decades?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 04:46:10 PM
Quote from: "teensy"
Lately, I've been wondering about Hatman being Dr. Klein.

Why would he have been planning this for 21 years? Cause that would call his actions from the pass 21 years into question. Do you think there are other indications that he has been planning it for two decades?

Yeah I was wondering if Hatman was Dr.Klein or Mac.. Im not sure or maybe just a distraction. But probably MAC because they had that fake ass Hatman at the burial and Mac was there like in the flesh. Im not sure.

I can't even begin to understand why Michael has been planning this for so long. That's just crazy to me.. Why would he would to get out even back then???  And I mean the three kids thing still freaks me out even if it is just by chance....

This entire thing is just getting REALLY strange..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 24, 2009, 05:25:40 PM
Properties of the number 21
Symbolism

* Symbol of the person centered on the object and either on himself.

* Number of the perfection by excellence, 3 x 7, according to the Bible.

* Symbol representing the unknown superiors or the great spiritual Masters of the humanity.

* This number "contains the ratios of the principle of individuality 1 with the cosmic differentiation 20", according to R. Allendy. These ratios would constitute an act of organization - 2 + 1 = 3: "Thus the principle of individuality, placed between the world of the spirit and that the matter, realizes in itself the meeting of both."

* Represent the harmony of the creation.

* Number representing the union of Trinity, whose result of their common action makes emerge the creation.

* For Claude of Saint-Martin, "the number 21 is the number of destruction or rather of universal termination, because, as 2 is separated from 1, it is necessary that it has a means of to unite there if it wants it. This number shows at the same time the command of the production of things and their end, as well in the spiritual one as in the corporal one."

* The "21, the highest possible number of 3 in the corporal, is in relation with the spiritual and shows the quality of the renewal", according to Eckartshausen.

* Number representing the maturity and the responsibility for an individual. It expresses also the notion of chief.

* It is the numbered representation of God and the Temple, and for this reason it is considered by the esoteric texts as a divine number or sacred.

Bible

* The 21 chapters of the Gospel of saint John, totaling 879 verses.

* The 21 attributes of the Wisdom. (Ws 7,22-23)

* Number of chapters of the book of Judges in the Old Testament.

* During 21 days the Prince of the kingdom of Persia (protective angel of the enemy nations) resisted to the Archangel Michael as well as to the angel of the prophet Daniel. (Dn 10,13)

* Jacob worked three times seven years to keep the herds of his uncle Laban to obtain two wives and two maidservant, who were used to him also as concubines as it was the habit to the period. (Gn 29,15-30)

General

* The Blessed Virgin was 70 years old when has occurred her Assumption. Thus she lived 21 years after the death Jesus, just like there were 21 years between the presentation of Jesus to the Temple at 12 years old and his death at 33 years old - according to visions of Mary Agreda and Maria Valtorta. Thus Mary, after the Ascension of Jesus, remained still 21 years on the Earth to serve as attentive Mother and prioress to the Church in the childhood, also of adviser to the Apostles for any difficulty being able to occur.

* The text called "Sermo angelicus" or "Hymn of the angel", that saint Brigitte of Sweden (1303 to 1373) wrote under the dictation of an angel, is composed 21 letters. They were read during the matins, in the convent of Vadstena, in homage to the Mother of God, as an Office of the Virgin Mary.

* In a same day, Jesus appears in 21 different places of the Palestine to confirm in His Resurrection those who believe in Him.

* It is the number of ecumenical councils - the 21th is Vatican II.

* Saint Ann and saint Joachim gave birth to the Virgin Mary 21 years after their marriage, according to visions of Mary Agreda.

* In the encyclical of the Pope Pie XI on the unit of Christians, "Mortalium animos", 1928, it is surprising to note that there is no mention of the Holy Spirit, while in the encyclical of the Pope John-Paul II, "Ut unum sint", the "Holy Spirit" is mentioned 21 times.

* When the religious tradition of the Orient refers in its lesson to the psychic nature of the man, it uses the knowledge of the "centers of force" called by Hindus Chakras (wheel) or again Padma (lotus). These centers are to the number of 7 majors, 21 averages and 49 minors, but only the 7 major ones held the attention because of their importance in the initiatory process.

* The 21 leaves that contain the alchemical book of Abraham the Jew.

* The 21 divisions of the "Yama loka", for the Indians.

* Louis XVI became engaged on January 21, 1770, marries on June 21, 1770. He promulgated the suspension of a tax on January 21, 1782 and on January 21, 1784 an enormous obelisk of snow was raised for him on the place Louis XV. Louis XVI is arrested to Varennes on June 21, 1791 and goes up to the scaffold on January 21, 1793. Finally, the 5 letters of his first name added to XVI gives 21.

* Number of letters of the Italian alphabet.

* It is around the age of 20 or 21 years old that the man reach his final size. Moreover, at much of peoples, the age of 21 years old is chosen as the age of the majority. If the astral body of the man is completely developed at the age of 14 years old, the mental body reaches its full blooming at approximately 21 years old.

* There are 21 amino-acids.

* Magic square of 21:

5  12  4
            6   7   8
           10  2   9

* Sum of number one to six, which is the total of the numbers written on the of die.

* Anniversary of marriage: weddings of watch.

Occurrence

* The number 21 is used 7 times in the Bible.

* The Gospel of saint John uses on the whole 21 different numbers, which are numbers 1 to 8, 10, 12, 15, 25, 30, 38, 46, 50, 100, 153, 200, 300 and 5000. In the Gospel of Matthew we find also 21 numbers different which are 1 to 7, 9 to 12, 14, 30, 40, 60, 77, 99, 100, 4000, 5000 and 10000. And the Gospel of Mark uses on the whole 21 different numbers, which are numbers 1 to 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 30, 40, 50, 60, 100, 200, 300, 2000, 4000 and 5000.

* The numbers 16, 2000, 5000 and 20000 are used 21 times in the Bible.

* The word angel is pronounced 21 times by Jesus, always to the plural.

* The words Flood and star are used 21 times in the Bible. In the Revelation, the word "capacity" (capacity of decision or to act, by opposition to "power") is used 21 times.

* In the New Testament, 17 chapters have 21 verses.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

December 24, 2009, 05:34:58 PM
Quote from: "TruthSeekerMaura"
Yeah I was wondering if Hatman was Dr.Klein or Mac.. Im not sure or maybe just a distraction. But probably MAC because they had that fake ass Hatman at the burial and Mac was there like in the flesh. Im not sure.

I can't even begin to understand why Michael has been planning this for so long. That's just crazy to me.. Why would he would to get out even back then???  And I mean the three kids thing still freaks me out even if it is just by chance....

This entire thing is just getting REALLY strange..

Someone had mentioned that Klein might be Hatman. Then I happened to see a TMZ video of him with Harvey and I noticed he had a cane. Just like Hatman. So, wheels started turning on that one.

Strange indeed! Michael is so mysterious sometimes. And he does it on purpose! So, I decide I needed a strong vision of who Michael is, what kind of person, what is he capable of, where does he draw the line. Many theories are based on how we see him and can be radically different. We could be viewing him as the media wants us to, or using our own feelings about things, when that may not even be Michael's. It's tricky. But a solid vision, that helps me sort through all the theories and speculation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 06:13:15 PM
Ok this is soo interesting how can it not have my attention. I am so gonna go watch that memorial again. I think by now I can handle it and not get downhearted.I am so gonna pause it at those two moments b/c I cant really see the thumb in the stills. Maurra-lord, Maurra how do you even sleep at night with all these thoughts running through your mind 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Serenitys_Dream

December 24, 2009, 06:54:21 PM
Michael Jackson audio recording in which he talks about his Psychic Powers in an Interview with Barbra Walters

[youtube:n8ysb8iv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geLsTiCxkM8[/youtube:n8ysb8iv]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 07:28:28 PM
Yes I know that was a special appearance to commemorate the 30th anniversary tribute for MJ.
Quote from: "LiteEyeZ22"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions