Joy was interviewing Chaz after he was voted off Dancing With The Stars. Chaz was discussing the beefs with the judges then into the interview between the 3rd and 4th minute of the interview they start discussing this Doctor who had said that Chas was a bad influence on kids because of his sexual persuasion im sure but thats not our business. Thats Chaz's business. Anyway Chaz just gave his opinion as to why this doctor said what he said and then Joy says...... (ok get ready for this).....then joy says to chaz, "Im going to say two words.......Conrad Murray." Chaz starts to laugh and so did Joy. :| I was in the state of SHOCK. Ok for one Joy is GOOD friends with Whoppie Goldberg who is GOOD friends with Michael. Recently on a interview on THE VIEW they were interviewing Latoya and Latoya wanted to talk about some things that probably shouldnt be spoken about and in the middle of the girls questioning Latoya all the sudden Whoopie says,"Nah uh!" silencing Latoya and then toya just smiles and moves on to another topic. I was amazed. Whoopie knows something too!!!!! So im sure Joy knows what ever it is as well. God i just pray Michael Returns and does it soon. Im so tired of all this and i just want my brain to be able to REST. I want Michael back. Just amoung the living to do nothing else but enojoy his family. I love you Michael. Please come home soon.

Your very dedicated Oklahoma fan.

Sheryll
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Joy was interviewing Chaz after he was voted off Dancing With The Stars. Chaz was discussing the beefs with the judges then into the interview between the 3rd and 4th minute of the interview they start discussing this Doctor who had said that Chas was a bad influence on kids because of his sexual persuasion im sure but thats not our business. Thats Chaz's business. Anyway Chaz just gave his opinion as to why this doctor said what he said and then Joy says...... (ok get ready for this).....then joy says to chaz, "Im going to say two words.......Conrad Murray." Chaz starts to laugh and so did Joy. :| I was in the state of SHOCK. Ok for one Joy is GOOD friends with Whoppie Goldberg who is GOOD friends with Michael. Recently on a interview on THE VIEW they were interviewing Latoya and Latoya wanted to talk about some things that probably shouldnt be spoken about and in the middle of the girls questioning Latoya all the sudden Whoopie says,"Nah uh!" silencing Latoya and then toya just smiles and moves on to another topic. I was amazed. Whoopie knows something too!!!!! So im sure Joy knows what ever it is as well. God i just pray Michael Returns and does it soon. Im so tired of all this and i just want my brain to be able to REST. I want Michael back. Just amoung the living to do nothing else but enojoy his family. I love you Michael. Please come home soon.

Your very dedicated Oklahoma fan.

Sheryll

Sheryl - Wow! I want to thank you for not going into detail about opinions over Chad's lifestyle choice. I agree, whether we agree or disagree, it's best to keep that away from permanent record, like the Internet. It's his choice and we shouldn't judge, but love either way. He's not breaking the law so people should leave him alone on the subject.

I am convinced that Whoopie knows what's going on but I'm not so sure that Joy does. Maybe she has a guess but I think she also made some disrespectful comments towards Michael in the past? I believe that Whoopie knows how to keep secrets and is doing so. Do you know if that interview is on the net?

Saying that, whether one is a knower, beLIEver or neither, it's disrespectful to laugh over the comment of Conrad Murray knowing what he's accused of doing (in the public's eye). Was she comparing or was she saying it was him that made the comment? I'm a little confused by this.

I wholeheartedly agree - Michael come back!!!! I want to see your beautiful face, hear your infectious laugh, see the light in your children's eyes when they are with you, and then you can live your life out of the public eye if you so wish. Selfish, yes, but that is my wish.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Suzy7

Whoopi is most likely aware of something regarding the hoax, or not. Joy I think was just referencing corrupt doctors, she has never been a "Michael fan" persay.
Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 05:37:07 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I don't think they were laughing about Conrad Murray per say, but at the trial. Like us, we feel this trial is the biggest circus in town. From the elephant, to the white bunny rabbit to the halloween pumkin. So I guess that's why they laughed.. As for Chaz, it is his business to do what ever he wants to his body.. Live and let live.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Here is the video of Whoopi telling Latoya to hush......You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I find Latoya and Jermaine extremely irritating and unbelievable! Latoya laughs hysterically like she's a five year old child. Very strange!  /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I find Latoya and Jermaine extremely irritating and unbelievable! Latoya laughs hysterically like she's a five year old child. Very strange!  /pull hair/

Hi there, you are right about "very strange" - these two are so smiley and giggly,
this was one of the reasons I decided to check the hoax theory  :lol: I mean,
we all know what is loss of a family member or a friend. And we all know it
doesn't make you giggle!  :roll: I was angry with these two just like you, but once
you consider hoax, you kinda understand what it can be about!  smiley_spider
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions