Rebbie Jackson: I will see Michael again

• 29 Replies

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer

Re: Rebbie Jackson: I will see Michael again

• on: November 01, 2011, 10:46:28 PM
just want to say that i really appreciate the dignified and respectful manner in which this thread was repsonded to. just goes to show that on this forum that there are many people who respect others and their beliefs and are diplomatic about how they express their views, as they keep in mind that there are people here of different religious faiths. i thank and applaud you all for your maturity and open mindedness on this topic, though many of us have opposing religious beliefs.

respect/

People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
  • We are always in our own company

• on: November 02, 2011, 02:11:06 PM
Her twitt sounds to me as thinking that she would see him, her grieving becomes easier. Almost as we do here.
("Minkin g├╝erveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

• on: November 02, 2011, 04:45:28 PM
Of course we will see Michael again.... ;))We are waiting for........ :) bearhug /woohoo/

moonwalk_/
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline Suzy7

• Hoaxer

• on: November 02, 2011, 06:46:21 PM
@curls my interpretation of Marlons comment is that actors are essentially doing a job that requires them to make fake story lines/characters seem real when they are not. Thus, acting is lying. Entertainers are the ultimate illusionists.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:34:28 PM by Suzy7 »

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer

• on: November 03, 2011, 01:44:36 AM
@curls my interpretation of Marlons comment is that actors are essentially doing a job that requires them to make fake story lines/characters seem real when they are not. Thus, acting is lying. Entertainers are the ultimate illusionists.
[/b]

this is also what i meant by saying that acting is lying... not that they are actual liars.

People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal