~Souza~Topic starter

On now. I missed the first 30 minutes. Interesting, not very tabloidish huh? ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

article no longer available.  suspicious//

and i even searched for it in TMZ search engine.  smiley_spider

shame, really wanted to read that article or watch it if it was a video.

must say this is the FIRST time i have heard of a tabloid reporting on such...
Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 07:19:44 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Thank you Souza  :)!!!!

(0:00) Mark Lane -- who's been on the forefront of the JFK conspiracy movement for almost 50 years -- joins us in the studio.
(4:00) Mark says the CIA tried to stop his game changing 1963 book "Rush to Judgment."
(6:03) Mark's new book points out the egregrious mistakes made by the Secret Service during the JFK assassination.
(9:45) Eleven of the best agents in the Secret Service left a few months before JFK died ... why?
(11:00) How race turned Secret Service agents against JFK.
(19:15) Why would the CIA want JFK dead?
(21:05) Was the JFK assassination covered up to prevent WW3?
(29:01) Shocking ... a cop may have been face-to-face with the shooter moments after the assassination. What happened?
(35:03) Tom Hanks ... supporting the Warren Commission?
(36:20) Harvey's incredible theory about how many shots were fired that day -- which he came up with as a teenager!

Here are some "INTRESTING"  geek/ comments that were written below:

RAP:  4 hours ago
With all the real problems we face in the world today, why are you wasting time rehashing old theories that have no impact on our life today?

John McCloy:  4 hours ago
Everyone on here needs to understand and realize how important it American politics and preserving our constitution along with the reasons for the JFK assassination.
Ever since JFK was killed we have been given puppets for Presidents ever since that day from LBJ to Pres O. All picked and chosen by those who control our nation.
That is why RFK was killed before he could come to power. There is mountains and mountains of evidence that prove something was very off on that ay in Dallas and our nation has never been the same. They took our leaders from us.
The only person in politics who can save us currently is Ron Paul.
He will end the war and stop the wealth transfer of money from the middle class to the elites. Our nation and the globe is run by a few people who coordinate to erode our Republic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Thank you Souza  :) !!!!

(0:00) Mark Lane -- who's been on the forefront of the JFK conspiracy movement for almost 50 years -- joins us in the studio.
(4:00) Mark says the CIA tried to stop his game changing 1963 book "Rush to Judgment."
(6:03) Mark's new book points out the egregrious mistakes made by the Secret Service during the JFK assassination.
(9:45) Eleven of the best agents in the Secret Service left a few months before JFK died ... why?
(11:00) How race turned Secret Service agents against JFK.
(19:15) Why would the CIA want JFK dead?
(21:05) Was the JFK assassination covered up to prevent WW3?
(29:01) Shocking ... a cop may have been face-to-face with the shooter moments after the assassination. What happened?
(35:03) Tom Hanks ... supporting the Warren Commission?
(36:20) Harvey's incredible theory about how many shots were fired that day -- which he came up with as a teenager!

Here are some "INTRESTING"  geek/ comments that were written below:

RAP:  4 hours ago
With all the real problems we face in the world today, why are you wasting time rehashing old theories that have no impact on our life today?

John McCloy:  4 hours ago
Everyone on here needs to understand and realize how important it American politics and preserving our constitution along with the reasons for the JFK assassination.
Ever since JFK was killed we have been given puppets for Presidents ever since that day from LBJ to Pres O. All picked and chosen by those who control our nation.
That is why RFK was killed before he could come to power. There is mountains and mountains of evidence that prove something was very off on that ay in Dallas and our nation has never been the same. They took our leaders from us.
The only person in politics who can save us currently is Ron Paul.
He will end the war and stop the wealth transfer of money from the middle class to the elites. Our nation and the globe is run by a few people who coordinate to erode our Republic.

Not only will erode United States is doing so in the world, little by little

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar

The answer to that question is YES....

...and I agree with that comment by John McCloy...this is pretty obvious that it was an inside job, in the Jesse Ventura doco it is has a very plausible theory...here is the vid

I hope the truth comes out one day, I believe if the Kennedy brothers never died, this world would be better, such a shame.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

guys i feel BAM coming more than ever especially because of this tmz conspiracy JFK vid
i think mj is behind this interview discussion and he is slowly exposing them all.
plus the pumpkin and this year being the great pumpkin, charlie brown 50 anniversary and latoya tweeting some charlie brown related tweet.And because of that CM hospital vid..Somethings Gonna happen!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Has anyone seen Derren Brown's experiment?...he has an episode about MK ULTRA based on the fact that it was said Bobby Kennedy's assassin Sirhan Sirhan was a "Manchurian candidate" (there is a novel about this and 2 films made about it) that he was brainwashed and he has no memory of killing Bobby Kennedy.

In Derren Brown's experiment he conditioned the participant through several mini experiments with the big one to have him (patient) to assassinate a person, and he did (but of course not really), which should prove mind control possible...it is truly amazing.

There is also documentary called 'RFK must die' which talks about the possibility of mind control.

Here is the synopsis;

Why was RFK rerouted from his original destination in the hotel straight into the path of an assassin s bullet?Who was the girl in the polka dot dress seen fleeing the hotel screaming We shot him, we shot him ?Why was there a CIA presence at the hotel that night?Why were additional bullets recovered but never entered into evidence?
On June 5, 1968, shortly after winning the hotly-contested California primary, Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy was slain in the pantry of the Los Angeles Ambassador hotel. Charged with the assassination is Sirhan Sirhan, a 24 year-old Palestinian whose notebooks repeatedly declare RFK MUST DIE! While Sirhan Sirhan recants his confession, investigatory oversights leave many questions unanswered.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MJonmind

Then there's the discussion on whether or not it was his driver (who could still have been CIA).  Israel may have been involved (the Mossad).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCZ_Cw9tL3c[/youtube]

I would say they've been picked since the very first president, all linked to secret societies, Illuminati, Freemasonry, etc. The country was founded on these. These lines trace back hundreds/thousands of years all with divine creation and fulfillment, and will continue into the future.  They shape our history.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Harvey asked 'why did the car slow down when JFK got the shot and then only speed up after he was hit?'...well when you look at the video again the point where the car slows down I think that it slows down RIGHT IN FRONT of where the shots supposedly came from (the fence near the grassy knoll)...and around that point the driver looked at JFK the whole time until he got shot in the head, like he was waiting for it to happen and when it did, he speed up,  as to get away from the scene...he was focused on JFK, instead of looking in front of him and driving faster to get Kennedy out of danger.

And since Oswald didn't do it or that the shots came from the grass area and the fact the shots didn't hit the bystanders that were in that area (near the fence, on the grass) or Jackie O, it would have to be a professional marksmen, to not hit those people. Also to have that much of an impact, it sure was a closer range then the location of the Book Depository.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

so weird. now i can view it.... couldnt view the interview a few hours ago but now i can view.

Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 07:24:56 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

I would say they've been picked since the very first president, all linked to secret societies, Illuminati, Freemasonry, etc. The country was founded on these. These lines trace back hundreds/thousands of years all with divine creation and fulfillment, and will continue into the future.  They shape our history.

it really is disgusting... the whole world is contrived and manipulated...

by the way interesting in this interview how they are talking specifically abt conspiuracy and conspiracy theorists, then he says, gotta talk abt this, then that then move on as i have to talk about conrad murray... suspicious//

why the need to run these pieces back to back...

meanwhile.... as per TMZ trial 'expected' to end next week... exciting!!!!  /woohoo/

Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 07:34:43 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal