Videoforvanquish - Justice for Michael
October 26, 2011, 09:42:40 AM
OMG this has to BE SOMETHING BIG!!!!!! afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ 8-). V from Vendetta again?????

You cannot KILL AN IDEEA,Michael is FOREVER,Michael IS here!!!!!!

The Universe and We, the People, are watching.
We affirm and decree Divine Justice on all levels, in all dimensions, in all dominions, for all beings.
This is not a revolution. This is our evolution! This is it.

Justice for Michael
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eshdC4PMTJU&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Videoforvanquish - Justice for Michael
October 26, 2011, 09:51:07 AM
I have been telling y'all this for year now, VFORVANQUISH IS MICHAEL JACKSON. IT DOESN'T GET ANY OBVIOUS LOL, and remember he denied it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2011, 10:07:45 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have been telling y'all this for year now, VFORVANQUISH IS MICHAEL JACKSON. IT DOESN'T GET ANY OBVIOUS LOL, and remember he denied it?

Yes ,if I remember correct he denied it in one of his videos,no???? I have to find it now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

October 26, 2011, 11:03:08 AM

Yes ,if I remember correct he denied it in one of his videos,no???? I have to find it now.

he did. He said so on his blog in 2010. The blog doesn't exist anymore. But I am witness he did say he was not Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2011, 11:07:18 AM
I just had this come through to my email as I am subscribed to that channel

WTF does it mean?!!!!!!!!!!  /white flag/
Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:11:21 AM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2011, 11:43:40 AM

he did. He said so on his blog in 2010. The blog doesn't exist anymore. But I am witness he did say he was not Michael

Thank you Anna!!!
OMG NOW I understand everything OMG OMG!,I'm in tears right now  :cry:!!!!!!!!!!
Now I understand everything .GOING FORWARD,alot of THE INFORMATIONS we have find out,it  was gone.There were days when I was trying to look for some information from the past,but curiously ,it was erased or gone.Everything is clear for me now.Now I finally realised why THE FORUM had "SOME PROBLEMS",lol  :lol:, it was all in THE PLAN,and we were to CLOSE TO THE TRUTH  8-) .The only way to go FORWARD is LOOKING BACKWARDS ,OMG!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2011, 06:03:19 PM
Posted by videoforvanquish a few days ago - I must have missed the email for this one...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tf0KXiBvYw&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2011, 06:16:17 PM
Posted by videoforvanquish a few days ago - I must have missed the email for this one...

Yes I already made a post about it in ODD section ,but no one noticed and it's a pitty because is very important.It represent one of the TIAI redirect,THE STOCKS,aka ADS,a very important factor for ANONYMUS ,who are on the WALL STREET  8-)!!!! Remember when it was a rumor about VISA and MASTERCARD related to ANONYMUS,well,that's it!!!!

1. People watch ADS
2. ADS make profit
3. PROFIT is POWER

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raikiramari

October 26, 2011, 06:22:32 PM

Yes I already made a post about it in ODD section ,but no one noticed and it's a pitty because is very important.It represent one of the TIAI redirect,THE STOCKS,aka ADS,a very important factor for ANONYMUS ,who are on the WALL STREET  8-)!!!! Remember when it was a rumor about VISA and MASTERCARD related to ANONYMUS,well,that's it!!!!

1. People watch ADS
2. ADS make profit
3. PROFIT is POWER

1: Someone makes AD
2: People watch ADS
3: Make a Profit and Power
4: ????????????????
5: PROFIT!?!?

Sorry, I just had to XD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

October 26, 2011, 09:24:54 PM
I just had this come through to my email as I am subscribed to that channel

WTF does it mean?!!!!!!!!!!  /white flag/

What this mean???? This mean that Michael was ALWAYS behind of ANONYMUS and Vanquish  :lol:.
Here is what I think:
This is all happening now... there is no 2012.I think its all about 2011. Why to wait for someONE, someTHING or someDATE if we can DO SOMETHING IN PRESENT TENSE???? Michael said we have 4 years,so we had to do something,DURING and not AFTER,am I beeing clear????? He also said "We have nothing to worry about,because "It's an adventure".

Here is a quote from a person that I think its worth reading:

I have been doing this research for a while... Here is a small sample of where I am. Michael had to escape for reasons beyond a normal human beings comprehension. However, as with the current rapid quickening of consciousness, we are understanding more and more the big picture. The mayan calander is ending 10/28/11 the Hopi prophecy about the comets, the 11-11-11 planetary alignments, the obvious downward spiral of the world economy... etc its all happening now .Mj knew this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2011, 03:45:37 AM
I'm having trouble understanding this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There's A Man
Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well
There's Such A Man
His Thoughts You Can Never Tell
And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be
'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free
Then He Laughs, He Kicks And
Rolls Up His Sleeves
I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever

October 29, 2011, 03:24:56 PM
I'm having trouble understanding this.

Hagith it's not hard to understand,OPEN YOUR EYES my friend  :)!!!!
Michael is BEHIND all Anonymus  protest and also behind Videoforvanquish .Michael is ALIVE and he is kicking some ASSES,lol.He is STRONGER and FEARLESS more than ever, to wake the heck up people and show us the truth of how they tried to shackle him and that their agenda is to dumb down the whole world through FEAR tactics !!!Much LOVE to you!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2012, 10:55:59 PM
On his YT channel,  videoforvanquish connects himself with Hollywood, Michael Jackson (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), Anonymous (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) & Ron Paul (the future leader/president in USA?).

Very interesting to read the Q/A on his page:

Q. Who are you?
A. Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a man in a mask. I'm not questioning your powers of observation, I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is. But beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Q. What is what you said that would make us so happy and be so amazing beautiful that's coming soon?
A. Numerous things, on various levels, including new theatrical/cinematic/musical creations that will jolt the mass consciousness of humanity, new energy and medical breakthroughs, the creation of new, sovereign dwelling possibilities on the planet and new leaders who are actually enlightened and govern according to Universal Law.

Q. Why do you live in Hollywood?
A. I reside in Hollywood primarily due to karmic reasons, but also because I work in the entertainment industry and have many friends, associates and family here. Hollywood is a difficult place to reside, and one must be extremely focussed to survive -- let alone flourish -- especially spiritually, mentally and emotionally.

Q. What political party are you?
A. I am not a member of any particular party, as there hasn't seemed to be a credible President since Kennedy. But Ron Paul is running now, and just like Kennedy he's exposed the out-of-control military industry and Federal Reserve for years now. The evils of the military industry and the Fed have created draconian misery for literally hundreds of millions of suffering people.

Q. "The crownless again shall be king..." Will it happen?
A. Most assuredly. Again, this shall occur on many levels, not only politically but artistically as well. The public has largely lost the conscious apprehension of the dire importance for art, but in actuality it is actually the artists who serve as the world's leaders. Humans seem to posses a natural tendency to emulate artistic idols, not political leaders.

Could this be a possible team for the change ("we have 4 years to get it right")?

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2012, 02:21:17 AM
V had talked at one of his vids about excibit B,( anb it was not long after FRONT talked about excibit B, i tryed to find that vid again but i didn't succeed.
At the trail there was someone in the crowd who also weared an V mask, in one shot, the next shot he was gone, maybe it's not related, but i never have forgotten.

LOVE MORE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

xxmjxx

March 23, 2012, 04:29:50 AM

................Who is the figure in the eye of the skull,from 53 seconds onwards........????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions