shamzTopic starter

@mjviva
October 24, 2011, 04:50:06 AM
ok so now there's a person on twitter, @mjviva.
i dont know about u guys but this person is pissing me off. Whoever this person is, tweets about the hoax and who is involved, etc. Some people think it's MJ himself but Michael would NEVER talk so open about the hoax. One beLIEverr I know asked @mjviva whether the peron was lying. The person got over-sensitive! Plus, in one tweet, @mjviva mentioned that Michael did not have vitiligo but bleached his skin in order to show equality in the music industry (or something like that). When, Michael returns, he will mention this matter in his book.   WTF??

So for years, when Michael has been bullied by the tabloids about his skin condition, Michael, for years, said he had vitiligo. Today (or whenever  ;)) Michael will say, "No I bleached my skin."  /pull hair/ BS!

If Michael said that, then all the other disgusting lies could have been true as well. I'm not saying my love for Michael wont fade away but Michael would never lie. Especially when he's had to mention in every single interview that he only did his nose, has vitiligo, did not sleep in a hyperbaric chamber, etc.

What do u guys think? Please let me know. It would be very helpful!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am." - Michael Jackson

Re: @mjviva
October 24, 2011, 05:12:09 AM
This person is fake. Very fake IMHO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 05:34:59 AM
I don´t know why it was and still is SOOOOO interesting and important for ppl if Michael had vitiligo / bleached his skin, how often he did his nose and other things, where he slept and why, blablaba...

it´s HIS business and not mine, I don´t care anyway, and I´m not interested in ppl like this one who bring this up again and again just to fill up their boring lives.

All they want is attention, but they won´t get mine. That´s not the first crap I read on twitter, blogspot and so on, and these folks still get too much attention. ::)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

October 24, 2011, 06:12:40 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don´t know why it was and still is SOOOOO interesting and important for ppl if Michael had vitiligo / bleached his skin, how often he did his nose and other things, where he slept and why, blablaba...

it´s HIS business and not mine, I don´t care anyway, and I´m not interested in ppl like this one who bring this up again and again just to fill up their boring lives.

All they want is attention, but they won´t get mine. That´s not the first crap I read on twitter, blogspot and so on, and these folks still get too much attention. ::)

I think the same way. I dont really care how much and why he bleached his skin (he surely had to do some bleaching even if he got vitiligo)

But to think that Michael never lied interviews , like some fans still do, is pretty naive too me.

PS: Hi, ich komme auch aus Deutschland

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 09:58:10 AM

I think the same way. I dont really care how much and why he bleached his skin (he surely had to do some bleaching even if he got vitiligo)

But to think that Michael never lied interviews , like some fans still do, is pretty naive too me.

PS: Hi, ich komme auch aus Deutschland

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

I also agree with the two posters above - that is Michael's business what he does with his body, not ours. Michael said in an interview that he had Vitiligo. To me that is all I need to know.

I'm always somewhat surprised that people allow others to control their feelings the way they do. Whenever I get really bothered by what someone is saying I take a step back and evaluate why it's affecting me so much. Once I deal with the issue in my own heart I am fine. Remember, we do have control over how much we allow someone else to manipulate our emotions.

I've seen this MJViva on Twitter - I even read some of what he/she has to say but I never respond to comments. IMO I think this person is a fake. My personal belief is that by commenting to this person is only adding fuel to the fire. It gives the person encouragement to continue posting. If people quit responding the person will get tired of it and stop.

Have a blessed day and keep the faith :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 24, 2011, 10:07:21 AM
hi in twiter all we can pritend that  wi are samone elss and in facebook to. i dont bilieve that that acount is real. i read the twits and are bizzare. who resonable person (soas ta frenas as we said in cyprus) would write that things about his family; noone.
dont bilieve in that acount.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 10:26:57 AM
Michael would never lie.

Michael would and has.  I'm sorry.  If you haven't watched the Martin Bashir interview, watch it.  Michael stuck his foot in his mouth.  I understand.  I wish he'd just read the script first and allowed or disallowed questions or at the very least said "that's private" or "none of your business". 
[dot]
MJ said that Blanket's mother was anonymous and later said they had a relationship.
[/dot]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shamzTopic starter

October 25, 2011, 07:44:53 AM
Thank u so much for sharing your views and i agree, pple shud stop replying to the tweets. And you all r right, its not our business to know wot he does, from his body to his children. But this mjviva is like another Batshit....PISSING ME OFF!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am." - Michael Jackson

January 06, 2012, 11:10:11 PM
Hi.. I just saw mjviva's twitter.. this person today talks of "MJ's 3 part confession".. and goes on to say they are

"1..The Preparation
2. The Journey
3. The Arrival " (and will be on mjviva's twitlonger..)
then goes on to say
"No return in 2012
For him appearance is not desired..
Mj looks the same, talks the same, but without visibility"

There is more written  on there ppl.. ( as 13 hours ago) I just posted this as it is strange .. and I do not follow this person.. Maybe someone has explanations and ideas??.. I know that most think he/she is a faker.. :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2012, 01:34:57 AM
Please, don't fall for every basement-dweller who thinks he is Michael Jackson.
He/she reads all "believers" blogs and forums and knows exactly what to write
to make trusting ones think dweller is "The Man" or "in the know" !
It would be painful experiment for anyone to start fake MJ blog and after building
grand following to come out as a fake, but maybe it's worth it to make people
think for themselves and not be too trusting. Sadly mjviva started his thing [like MANY others]
not to come out as a fake one day, but he obviously finds great fun and enjoyment in
getting followers who talk to him as if he is "the Man himself". Don't fall for fakes. Nothing
in his tweets that me or you or anyone aware of the hoax can't write about at the moment.
If you are a "newbie" I understand. But those who follow the hoax for a year or two can
see he says nothing "shocking".
BTW he promised MJ's return before and nothing happened. And those who don't fall for
fakes knew nothing gonna happen. Now dweller read enough
and realized there is no reason for Michael to show up anytime soon and after being mocked
about false return predictions for 2011, he writes "no comeback in 2012 as it's unsafe/unwanted/your reason goes here/blah blah", so once no MJ shows up in 2012 he will get
extra credit for "predicting it right! he's in the know!!".
Don't fall for it. I can "predict" you same things but I'm as much "in the know" as you are.
You and I just don't want to pretend we're anything we are not, he does.
If you walk around Twitter you'll find several others "in the know", maybe run by same person.
One sicko even talked to Paris!  :roll: they reported him thank God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2012, 01:46:02 AM
Hi Aiden_81.. Thank for clarifying this.. I really appreciate it..I have been researching since June 2009.. and have seen a lot come and go.. but I am wary, like you suggest, because of all the fakers .. it is so mean of people to write that stuff and mislead good trusting fans and followers of Michael..  we all just want to know if he is ok and I guess we can be easy targets, like you say?  We need to be alert at all times..I  guess y too, the best advice comes  from Michael himself who was quoted as saying"Just because it is in print does not mean it's the gospel!" Keep researching.. hopefully the Truth will prevail!     typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2012, 02:23:44 AM
This pisses me off. People who say they are Michael and behave badly/tell lies or are perverts ! They are anti-Michael and laughing at us fans, for sure ! Some are vulgar, sexist, cold and the most stupid thing is that some fans are so desparate waiting 4 Michael that they want to belive the false ones are real.
It's a shame.

What I have noticed is that all the fakes (maybe it is one person with many accounts) react oversensitive when they are near to getting caught.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 06, 2012, 04:41:25 AM
[...]
What I have noticed is that all the fakes (maybe it is one person with many accounts) react oversensitive when they are near to getting caught.
YES! That's SOOO true!  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 06, 2012, 12:50:43 PM
Michael would never lie.

Michael would and has.  I'm sorry.  If you haven't watched the Martin Bashir interview, watch it.  Michael stuck his foot in his mouth.  I understand.  I wish he'd just read the script first and allowed or disallowed questions or at the very least said "that's private" or "none of your business". 
[dot]
MJ said that Blanket's mother was anonymous and later said they had a relationship.
[/dot]

i think i understand why Michael could not say"thats private" or "none of your business", because it only would bring the media to just go on about the subject, so it could be that Michael gave an answer because the media would stop questioning.
It also could be that Michael spook the truth because relationships are in many forms.....
Not that it matthers anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal