HATING Dr. Conrad Murray
October 23, 2011, 05:57:16 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but it IS about L.O.V.E., a concept a lot of fans haven't understood if you ask me...

I've just had some discussions about Murray, and I've been so very shocked about the hate and spitefulness coming from fans, I have to let it out somewhere. I can't believe Michael fans who claim to love him for his good heart and quote "it's all for love" wherever they go want a man to rot in jail or burn in hell.

To set the record straight, I can understand anger, and I realize you have to let it out sometimes. But every now and then you have to step back and use your brain. Hating this man for supposedly being responsible for Michael's death is not sensible. Seeing him being punished, hurt, killed will not bring Michael back if he's dead. What I also find particularly upsetting is that they keep emphasizing he did it to MICHAEL, MICHAEL, as if it would've been far less terrible had Murray given drugs to some bum down the street and killed him. Murray's on trial for involuntary manslaughter, not even for having purposedly murdered anyone. And they call him the devil and a monster, most certainly because they themselves just can't deal with the loss.

I'm not saying Murray should be allowed to live a king's life if he's guilty. He shouldn't be allowed to practice, since that's what his supposed crime was all about: being negligent while taking care of a patient. In my opinion, as much as I love Michael, I seriously do not believe he deserves to be burned at the stake for what he did [if he did it]. There are a lot of things I would do to get Michael back, but I simply cannot believe those "L.O.V.E." screaming fans consider it right and just for Murray to be crucified publicly, to be spat on, EVEN IF HE'S GUILTY. That's not what love is about, and, AS I SAID, I can understand anger, but you are not to lose your sensibility and reason.

They believe Michael was given Propofol by Murray - stone me for being honest -, don't they think that Michael ASKED him for it, and that if Murray hadn't given it to him, he would've found somebody else? Somebody less negligent, maybe, but unless they're trying to say Michael was murdered, they have to admit that Michael is partly responsible himself. Now burn me, but, seriously, those people are NOT being sensible. They hate someone because he took Michael Jackson's life, at the same time they claim to love Michael and all he stood/stands for: LOVE, JUSTICE, and even FORGIVENESS. I suppose they want Michael and themselves to always be treated with love and an open mind, but it doesn't go for anybody who goes against Michael. Yet, he himself wrote in Moonwalk that he can't understand the concept of revenge, and his little soldiers of love are screaming for a man to be burned alive. That's what I call L.O.V.E.

I do hope somebody will agree with me because I feel quite lost right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Re: HATING Dr. Conrad Murray
October 23, 2011, 07:35:56 PM
Some people will always want/need someone to blame.   :-\

If Michael were dead...no amount of hating anyone would bring him back, and if it was "his time to die"...there's nothing Conrad Murray (or anyone else) could've done that would have prevented it (God's divine plan)...All events add up to a purpose whether we understand them or not.

All you can do is be patient....listen...don't argue....don't judge...and let them work through that anger in their heart.  In time they may come around to having a peace about it....or they may not. Everyone has their own journey to finding inner peace in their lives.

The fact that this distresses you means you are a very aware, caring and compassion person---> don't ever change.  Just understand that they are not in a place where you are mentally and they need to find that path on their own.

All you can do is offer them the L.O.V.E. and let the higher power do the rest.
 bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 23, 2011, 10:31:05 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but it IS about L.O.V.E., a concept a lot of fans haven't understood if you ask me...

I've just had some discussions about Murray, and I've been so very shocked about the hate and spitefulness coming from fans, I have to let it out somewhere. I can't believe Michael fans who claim to love him for his good heart and quote "it's all for love" wherever they go want a man to rot in jail or burn in hell.

To set the record straight, I can understand anger, and I realize you have to let it out sometimes. But every now and then you have to step back and use your brain. Hating this man for supposedly being responsible for Michael's death is not sensible. Seeing him being punished, hurt, killed will not bring Michael back if he's dead. What I also find particularly upsetting is that they keep emphasizing he did it to MICHAEL, MICHAEL, as if it would've been far less terrible had Murray given drugs to some bum down the street and killed him. Murray's on trial for involuntary manslaughter, not even for having purposedly murdered anyone. And they call him the devil and a monster, most certainly because they themselves just can't deal with the loss.

I'm not saying Murray should be allowed to live a king's life if he's guilty. He shouldn't be allowed to practice, since that's what his supposed crime was all about: being negligent while taking care of a patient. In my opinion, as much as I love Michael, I seriously do not believe he deserves to be burned at the stake for what he did [if he did it]. There are a lot of things I would do to get Michael back, but I simply cannot believe those "L.O.V.E." screaming fans consider it right and just for Murray to be crucified publicly, to be spat on, EVEN IF HE'S GUILTY. That's not what love is about, and, AS I SAID, I can understand anger, but you are not to lose your sensibility and reason.

They believe Michael was given Propofol by Murray - stone me for being honest -, don't they think that Michael ASKED him for it, and that if Murray hadn't given it to him, he would've found somebody else? Somebody less negligent, maybe, but unless they're trying to say Michael was murdered, they have to admit that Michael is partly responsible himself. Now burn me, but, seriously, those people are NOT being sensible. They hate someone because he took Michael Jackson's life, at the same time they claim to love Michael and all he stood/stands for: LOVE, JUSTICE, and even FORGIVENESS. I suppose they want Michael and themselves to always be treated with love and an open mind, but it doesn't go for anybody who goes against Michael. Yet, he himself wrote in Moonwalk that he can't understand the concept of revenge, and his little soldiers of love are screaming for a man to be burned alive. That's what I call L.O.V.E.

Bee Bee, I agree with you, but the fans who say Murray should burn in hell or should go to jail, are NON BELIEVERS, so obviously they will say that. Us BELIEVERS we know better. Remember it is easier to voice hatred, than love. I do not condone what they are saying, Sometimes you need to have some compasion toward another human being, but unfortunately we live in a society which has no compasion, nor courtesy..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 23, 2011, 11:20:08 PM

I won't lie...when I first heard of MJ's "death", I felt AWFUL hearing that Murray was the guy who supposedly "killed"/"murderd" MJ...I too wanted him to rot. But then I had remembered something that my mother told me when my grandma passed of supposedly "natural causes" while under the care of this (bleep) nurse that my uncle was dating(and soon to be wedded to) regardless of my family's concent due to her lack of morality.I accused her of doing something to my grandmother just to get a piece of the pie($$$) if she were to marry my uncle.She was known to be the black widdow in town. Some of you all may know what that means but anyway, My heart became fueled with despise... and I could never find it in my heart to accept her in my family. My mother wasn't too fond of this lady either (LONG LONG STORY) ...but even so, she would tell me that GOD is OMNISCIENT and is the ONLY ONE TO JUDGE. Whatever happened behind closed doors, will eventually come to light. Having hate will only kill me in the long or even perhaps short run...as well as make me age prematurely. My uncle eventually found out of his ex wife's ways and divorced her. Things ALWAYS have a way of revealing the truth.

But anyway, I digress a bit but in relation to Conrad Murray...which isn't even his real name lol, I broke down when I saw him in court crying. He looked absolutely pitiful and I began to feel sorry as well as question myself, "why should I accuse this man of killing MJ when for one, I don't even know him?! Secondly, I wasn't there..."I'm just going by what the MEDIA is exposing this man to be which is a murderer...and that's what I beLIEve the whole purpose of this trial is: not only to expose the truth, but to learn how to forgive, don't believe everything that you hear, and search for what is TRUE. Put yourself in another persons shoes before you act like you know where they're stepping. It's just logic.

I'm starting to believe that Murray is indeed in on this hoax. Otherwise, if this turns out to be actuality rather than just an illusion, then what can I say? I hope MJ is resting in peace....and I hope his family gains the justice that they're seeking. Other than that, I know he's LIVING in peace without all of the drama that he wanted to escape from. Murray was just probably vulnerable as most of us can be at some point and perhaps made a mistake hence the reason his family claims him to be the "fall guy". There is OBVIOUSLY more ppl involved in this whole case scenario than we know.....Murray isn't the whole blame.
Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 11:24:49 PM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

October 23, 2011, 11:33:50 PM
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I realize that along with being a "NonbeLIEver" some are probably not Christians either. Therefore most will allow their emotions to rule their actions. This is most unfortunate because more crimes are committed in the heat of emotions, especially anger.

I guess that's why the Bible says that we should be quick to hear, slow to speak, and slow to anger...

Saying that, the Bible also teaches to love the sinner, hate the sin. Even if Murray were truly guilty it's not our place to hate him.

Truth and justice will prevail in the end.  All we can do is continue to be that light in the midst of darkness. Michael has been a great example of temperance. Hopefully more of his diehard fans will learn to be the same. They will be in my prayers.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 23, 2011, 11:50:51 PM
Honestly, we need to give the nonbelievers a break. THEY believe Michael was MURDERED in the horrifying way they are being told, and Murray is the one they see as his murderer... so I understand their hate for Murray. Maybe some shouldn't be wishing death upon him (I would never) but, that's just who they are and I'm not judging them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

October 24, 2011, 06:31:08 AM
Even if I was a nonbeliever, I wouldn´t hate Murray.

Hating him would mean I would put ANY feelings on him, and that´s what I urgently want to avoid.

In Germany we say: s.o. has to be regarded innocent as long as it isn´t proven he´s guilty. I think in USA it´s the same.

It´s hard to cope with that in this case, but I still think it´s only fair.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

October 24, 2011, 08:58:29 AM
If i were a non-believer I would be FURIOUS!  /overreacting/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

October 24, 2011, 10:03:04 AM

I'm in agreement.  Regardless of who asked for what, Dr. Murray was complacent to the extreme. [and reckless/irresponsible in all aspects of his life] Regardless too, of who is gone, this would be unfortunate for anyone involved.  Dr. Murray is a nincompoop.  Dr. Murray's life as a physician is destroyed and he took another person out in the process.  This is a good example of how our words and actions have a snowball affect on everyone around us.  Michael would not want all the hatred.
Be disgusted because Dr. is such a nincompoop.  I'm not saying I'd give Dr. a hug and say, "it's okay, you made a boo boo, everyone does" because I would not.  Dr. was grossly incompetent. [and that's assuming it wasn't a hit]  Now I'm gonna tell a story.  About 6 years ago 4 young men down south brutally murderd a college couple.  I don't think they knew them.  Those young people are dead and suffered a great deal in the process.  Just horrible.  These young men will probably never see the light of day again.  I had to wonder how they got on that road of self destruction to begin with.  My heart went out to them.  What a waste.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 10:05:34 AM
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I realize that along with being a "NonbeLIEver" some are probably not Christians either. Therefore most will allow their emotions to rule their actions. This is most unfortunate because more crimes are committed in the heat of emotions, especially anger.

I guess that's why the Bible says that we should be quick to hear, slow to speak, and slow to anger...

Saying that, the Bible also teaches to love the sinner, hate the sin. Even if Murray were truly guilty it's not our place to hate him.

Truth and justice will prevail in the end.  All we can do is continue to be that light in the midst of darkness. Michael has been a great example of temperance. Hopefully more of his diehard fans will learn to be the same. They will be in my prayers.

Blessings.

Many Christians are violent and aggressive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 04:16:22 PM
Thank you for all your replies. :) I agree with most of you.

Also remember what Michael said about criminals, even Hitler. He said he would've wanted to show him love, so he could be 'healed'. I don't know if it's possible to help a person get back to normality once they're as mentally disturbed as Hitler but Michael's belief in that shows what a sweet person he really is. We can never know what it's like to be in anybody else's shoes, we will never be fully able to understand what makes a murderer tick... But I daresay I do know that it must've been pain and suffering that brought them there, so who am I to wish any more pain on them?

Kafka wrote, "We are as forlorn as children lost in the wood. When you stand in front of me and look at me, what do you know of the griefs that are in me and what do I know of yours? And if I were to cast myself down before you and tell you, what more would you know about me than you know about Hell when someone tells you it is hot and dreadful? For that reason alone we human beings ought to stand before one another as reverently, as reflectively, as lovingly, as we would before the entrance to Hell."

I'm not a Christian and I don't believe in hell, but I'll take this as a metaphor.
Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 04:18:18 PM by Bee Bee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 24, 2011, 05:36:23 PM
Honestly, we need to give the nonbelievers a break. THEY believe Michael was MURDERED in the horrifying way they are being told, and Murray is the one they see as his murderer... so I understand their hate for Murray. Maybe some shouldn't be wishing death upon him (I would never) but, that's just who they are and I'm not judging them.

Agreed MJFAN7. If we think for a moment that this is all true and Michael is gone for real, wouldn't we all mad at Murray? I would be. I would want to see him behind the bars. So, I understand their anger but I don't understand their HATE. Michael and HATE is like opposite poles to each other. So how come an MJ fan spread so much hate? Even to Michael's family? That's what I don't get.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 24, 2011, 05:40:53 PM
I realize that along with being a "NonbeLIEver" some are probably not Christians either. Therefore most will allow their emotions to rule their actions.

I don't believe emotions or actions has something to do with religion. Do you believe only Christians will not be allowing their emotions to rule their actions? I don't think so. I see many Christians spread hate to Murray and to Michael's family too. I don't think it has something to do with the religion but it is about that person's personality and how s/he was raised.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

October 24, 2011, 05:43:33 PM
I understand your confusion BeeBee, though I keep thinking of the fact that a big part of a 'guilty' Conrad Murray has been created by the media. There has been a huge investigation and the trial hasn't ended yet, there is no verdict and as long there is no verdict, I believe that Conrad is innocent. Of course there is suspicion and people want to "see" someone guilty, which can be partly a consolation of the grieve and anger about MJ's death.
As I read the very true posts in this thread and about the goodness of heart of people and their willingness to change to better even if they have committed a crime, I remembered the video (credits to Becca26 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) "Remembering Aaron Russo" “the importance of life is to like yourself, you have to respect yourself, you have to take actions that you have to respect if somebody else did them. What is the point of living if you don’t like who you are. I believe that a person has the ability to mould their character..  Like the saying ‘the leopard never changes its spots’, I don’t believe that. I believe that people have the total ability to mould their character into they choose to be in their life, what their ideals are. I’m not the same person I was 30 years ago.. I wanted to be something better than I was before.”
This is what I believe where Michael stood for: no matter what happens, still believe in the goodness of people, because that is LOVE too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2_lrZSbKwI[/youtube]

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 06:05:02 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

October 24, 2011, 07:26:27 PM
Thank you for all your replies. :) I agree with most of you.

Also remember what Michael said about criminals, even Hitler. He said he would've wanted to show him love, so he could be 'healed'. I don't know if it's possible to help a person get back to normality once they're as mentally disturbed as Hitler but Michael's belief in that shows what a sweet person he really is. We can never know what it's like to be in anybody else's shoes, we will never be fully able to understand what makes a murderer tick... But I daresay I do know that it must've been pain and suffering that brought them there, so who am I to wish any more pain on them?

Kafka wrote, "We are as forlorn as children lost in the wood. When you stand in front of me and look at me, what do you know of the griefs that are in me and what do I know of yours? And if I were to cast myself down before you and tell you, what more would you know about me than you know about Hell when someone tells you it is hot and dreadful? For that reason alone we human beings ought to stand before one another as reverently, as reflectively, as lovingly, as we would before the entrance to Hell."

I'm not a Christian and I don't believe in hell, but I'll take this as a metaphor.
I'm not a Christian either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions