Xscape and OZ episode 6 season 1
October 23, 2011, 03:26:52 PM
Hello,

Xscape is a song with a jail song, which musical piece escapes on internet in 2002.
There is a lot of connections with the episode of oz, not only the reference of "the wizard of oz".
At first we have 2 old men. One is trying to escape, he believes in god and he is a little illuminate. The other is a sick man, who have escaped from his body and soul with alzheimer. Twice are men who have no place in the prison, they are in prison's hospital. An other is going to the dentist who gives him drugs. He had eat his parents (yes this is weird, but possible) and he thinks to sell his teeths.
All this episode deals with escaping, travel, dreams, and re-creation somewhere else. Drugs has the first role.
When Beecher, a character sings, disguised in travestite, he takes drugs.
So what, you can tell me
there is just after the scene a song from Xscape which is repeat 2 times. This song is the same in Xscape. It's a phrase, but sorry i don't understand. The grids open in the same time from the music to the episode. But it isn't the same song. Maybe it's a traditionnal song in jail.

After, there is a new character he is very famous because he plays basketball. His name is Jackson  Vayhue. Jackson, Jackson ... repeat prisonners after him, and his influencal figure which is devalued (the same for the second old men, a tragic exemple for his family who can't escape from fatality)

They are taking drugs demerol and one other the same for michael.
At the end Kareem, who believes in god and his personnal "accointance" with him has a cardiac arrest in his bed. End of episode with morality take care of your body and soul

can you see it

thank you
Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 07:11:21 PM by oufouche
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Xscape and OZ episode 6 season 1
October 23, 2011, 04:16:54 PM
Thank you for sharing this - it's odd and interesting at the same time.

I am confused on what you think is connected to Michael and this hoax? I get the impression that you believe Michael is gone. Please share your thoughts. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 23, 2011, 07:58:53 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello,

Xscape is a song with a jail song, which musical piece escapes on internet in 2002.
There is a lot of connections with the episode of oz, not only the reference of "the wizard of oz".
At first we have 2 old men. One is trying to escape, he believes in god and he is a little illuminate. The other is a sick man, who have escaped from his body and soul with alzheimer. Twice are men who have no place in the prison, they are in prison's hospital. An other is going to the dentist who gives him drugs. He had eat his parents (yes this is weird, but possible) and he thinks to sell his teeths.
All this episode deals with escaping, travel, dreams, and re-creation somewhere else. Drugs has the first role.
When Beecher, a character sings, disguised in travestite, he takes drugs.
So what, you can tell me
there is just after the scene a song from Xscape which is repeat 2 times. This song is the same in Xscape. It's a phrase, but sorry i don't understand. The grids open in the same time from the music to the episode. But it isn't the same song. Maybe it's a traditionnal song in jail.

After, there is a new character he is very famous because he plays basketball. His name is Jackson  Vayhue. Jackson, Jackson ... repeat prisonners after him, and his influencal figure which is devalued (the same for the second old men, a tragic exemple for his family who can't escape from fatality)

They are taking drugs demerol and one other the same for michael.
At the end Kareem, who believes in god and his personnal "accointance" with him has a cardiac arrest in his bed. End of episode with morality take care of your body and soul

can you see it

thank you

No Oufouche,I thank you for this post  :)!!!! It's very intresting I would say.

Beechers singing talent (OZ, season 1, episode 6)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFfy_Rld_8[/youtube]

Oz - Augustus Hill monologues (s01.e06)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrTleN_suAE[/youtube]

Michael's song Xscape remind's me about Gwen Stefani's feat Akon song SWEET ESCAPE and the Beeshers singing talent about Inmates singing Thriller ,with one man dressed in woman ,lol   :shock: :?.

Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape ft. Akon
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0lf_fE3HwA
[/youtube]

Prison thriller dance
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgOt7meVYto&feature=related[/youtube]

The part about DRUGS and DEMEROL is of course related to Michael's "current problems", lol  lolol/ ,but the song DEMEROL/MORPHINE comes into my mind also .Now talking about hospitals,if I remember correct in 1993 Liz Taylor had a conferrence about Michael's problems with prescription medications.Then Elizabeth told us that he is somewere in Europe and that he is taken care of.Now I think he was in London and Elton John was involved also.

Elizabeth Taylor speaks about Michael Jackson's health
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhBazjivVDA[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 12:55:12 PM
Hello,
I want to share the relevance or finality, in his art. But I can't prove if he's alive. For me, he's.
Demerol is also present in MORPHINE.
Thank you for your comments.

"Everywhere I turn, no matter where I look
 The systems in control, it's all ran by the book
 I've got to get away so I can clear my mind,
 Xscape is what I need,
 Away from electric eyes

No matter where I am, I see my face around
 They then ask on my name, and push from town to town
 Don't have a place to run, but there's no need to hide,
 I've got to, find a place,
 So I won't hide away

Xscape, got to get away from a system lose in the world today
 Xscape, the pressure that I face from relationships that's gone away
 Xscape, the man with the pen that writes the lies that hassle this man
 Xscape, I do what I wanna cause I gotta face nobody but me

Sometimes I feel like
 I've gotta get away

I tried to share my life with someone I could love
 But games and money is all she ever thought of
 How could that be my fault when she gambled and lost?
 I'm tired of silly games,
 It's time to make a change

Why is it I can't do whatever I want to?
 Went in my personal life and I don't live for you
 So don't you try to tell me what is right for me
 You be concerned about you,
 I can do what I want to

Xscape,got to get away from a system lose in the world today

Xscape,got to get away from a system lose in the world today
 Xscape,the man with the pen that writes the lies that hassle this
 man

When I go, this problem world won't bother me no more

Xscape
 Xscape
 Xscape
 Xscape

Xscape, got to get away
 Xscape, the pressure that I face
 Xscape, the man with the pen
 Xscape,
 Got to get away
 Xscape,
 The pressure that I face
 Xscape,
 The man with the pen
 Xscape,
 I do what I wanna
 I do what I wanna cause I gotta face nobody but me

Xscape"

The beginning is missing. In the lyrics"It's all ran by the book" make me think about the Bible or the law system, but i don't really understand this. Is it a reference to "the man with the pen that writes the lies that hassle this man". It make me think about PRIVACY "you btry to get me to lose the man I really am" " I need my privacy,/ So paparazzi, get away from me" and " one of my friends had to die" and in TABLOID JUNKIE "But with your pen you torture men
 You'd crucify the Lord"or "Shoot to kill/ To blame him if you will/ If he dies sympathize/ Such false witnesses..." is very interesting to compare to XSCAPE lyrics.

"Everywhere I turn, no matter where I look" is a feeling of ubiquity from media. In INVINCIBLE in UNBREAKABLE the rap verse is quite interesting"Disappearing acts, strictly nines and macs/ Killers be serial, Copperfield material/ My dreams is vivid, work hard to live it/ Any place I visit, I got land there/ How can players stand there and say I sound like them
 HELLO?!"
And in THREATENED "It's me I'm everywhere/ In one blink I'll disappear" and "Be two place at the same time". The monster is present in the first to the last songs of this album. Disappear is the best "use" to be ubiquity. Monster is made by the media but also by michael in art.
I post a link where My Who Is It explains the relation between THREATENED and Rod Serling rap with the episode from the TWILIGHT ZONE
It's very fascinating, I hope you are enjoyed to see theses episodes.

XSCAPE is a song from the internet in 2002, direclty after INVINCIBLE album but there is also WHAT MORE CAN I GIVE which his released had failed because of Sony or Michael.

"I've got to get away so I can clear my mind", all this song is a strong affirmation of his independant mind. Far from bad influences. Do you know MagicalXscapism on you tube. I can't found his old video, but he (or she) mades a great work on disappering act on Michael. Since his childhood he talks about the escapism in art. He wants to break free, not only for him. Xscape is a strong rejecting of our society. Prison's metaporical figure deals with his feelings of injustice and fatality inside our lifestyles. If he is looking for more independance far from prejudge, he is also isolated, and on his own.
"Why is it I can't do whatever I want to?
 Went in my personal life and I don't live for you
 So don't you try to tell me what is right for me
 You be concerned about you,
 I can do what I want to"

The fatality, the fate inside OZ is present in XSCAPE "got to get away from a system loose in the world today" remember of the fate in oz and prisonners which are from the same family.

"Sometimes I feel like
 I've gotta get away" This part is singing by a beautifull girl's voice. It made me think about a dream for the prionner. Maybe a voice from a free land, or an ideal zone.
In DESTINY song there is a link with this song
"In this world there's much confusion
And I've tasted the city life and it's not for me
Now I do dream of distant places
Where I don't know, but it's destiny

Bridge
If it's the rich life, I don't want it
Happiness ain't always material things

Chorus
I want destiny
It's the place for me
Give me the simple life
I'm getting away from here
Let me be free, let me be me

2nd Verse
I'm a man that's for all seasons
What the city offers me ain't naturally
I look to greet the stars
But there's no stars to see
Gonna search this world until I find my destiny"

This song is also used in OPIS NONE where Michael shouts 'i want destiny" "far from here". Notice that he talks about destiny not fatality. OPIS NONE more than the word game in the title with opus zéro, it's a song symbiotic between old and new. It's a material work with a "tohu bohu" of songs. It's a song from Katherine, and it can be describe as a prenatal works, a fetus full of his detiny. THe song is a storm of songs, melted and his extract. We are in the matrix, origine and end.

Michael transsubstantiation for hide himself...out of our fatality, near detiny
He transforms himself into a song. In Xscape, it's a moment where he transforms himself, he conforts himself into him. The material to something other material or not. XSCAPE haven't released on a cd support. Like other works in the same period. Only ONE MORE CHANCE, which we can qualify to second chance for his judgement, on cinema...   
I'mnot very clear, because it's difficult. I like analogy, sorry if i made you confused. I don't know if I'm, but I like this transsubstantation into a palm, a diamond to a star, a car, a glove...Here the world seems to be a jail. The words are use as if they recovering him to prison. It so impressive and aggresive
Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 08:30:36 PM by oufouche
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 02:06:58 PM
The previous links

[youtube]NjyM7yFPLMQ[/youtube]

[youtube]W5TNyOJFhRk[/youtube]
Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 07:19:52 PM by oufouche
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 08:17:25 PM
Other videos with prisoners

[youtube]EVBsypHzF3U[/youtube]

[youtube]tpzV_0l5ILI[/youtube]

[youtube]8HSNeHHuQA4[/youtube]

And for escaping

[youtube]oNy1Gs1fRfo[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2011, 04:46:10 AM
The previous links

[youtube]NjyM7yFPLMQ[/youtube]

[youtube]W5TNyOJFhRk[/youtube]

Oufouche thank you very much for the links,MyWhoisit is my favourite HOAX maker.He/she is THE BEST ,because it has the type of info,that no one has  ;).
Now talking about KONvict people,lol Lady GAGA and Beyonce are super-duper,but I/AKON is b better  8-) and Ericc Roberts was in MISS CAST AWAY movie  ;)!!!

Akon - Smack That ft. Eminem
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKDdT_nyP54[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions