MJ Death-Hoax Playstation Deadmau5 Commercial
October 23, 2011, 01:08:38 PM
Hello everyone

OMG! This Video looks kinda "Michaelisch" to me.
What do you think?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10nDHDPWxKY[/youtube]

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
It does seem "Michaelish" due to Mickey Mouse, join the club, white fedora hat, t-shirt with cat, t-shirt wih heart, lights everywhere, and SONY- Make.Believe, along with it being a dance game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Anjav

:mrgreen: This Video is so funny albino/ I love it
Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 02:36:15 PM by Anjav
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello everyone

OMG! This Video looks kinda "Michaelisch" to me.
What do you think?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10nDHDPWxKY[/youtube]

Sweetangel thank you very much for this post,you were faster than me ,lol.I saw this commercial this morning but I didn't had time to post.Now that you post it I'm gonna surprize you with what I FOUND OUT  ;) .The original video clip of this song is called GHOST N Stuff,can you imagine  lolol/???
Please look ,that ghost is really funny,lol  :lol: . He is in a HOSPITAL  :shock: ,then he goes in the street ,then in the disco  smiley_spider . Intresting that we see FLASHlight,MONKEYface,Tatoo and after that he realises that ALL WAS JUST A DREAM?????  afraid/ .Strange,very strange  :?.

deadmau5 feat. Rob Swire - Ghosts N Stuff
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7ArUgxtlJs[/youtube]

And now something big.It seems that TMZ had this on their site.To me is obvious that TMZ is connected to SONY,and SONY to MICHAEL,and MICHAEL to VEVO  8-).The VEVO part is another STORY,lol.

DEADMAU5 My New Head is SUPER CHEESY!!!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@applehead250609 That Video Ghost too funny. :Lol:
You are right they are all connected somehow. I wanted to post the Video alive from Ubisoft, but I saw you
was already faster than me.  lolol/

Have the Man with the Tatoos a Doodoo Bird at his Arm or I am seeing Things here?
Sorry don't know how to post pics.

Have a nice Day or Night.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You are right they are all connected somehow. I wanted to post the Video alive from Ubisoft, but I saw you

Have the Man with the Tatoos a Doodoo Bird at his Arm or I am seeing Things here?

Do you know how to add the link of the pictures here? If you can do that, I can add the pictures for you?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Purelove. No I have no pic. It is in the Video I postet around 0.50
Big Thanks for your help.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sweetangel I hope you are still around cause I have someTHING to show you  :shock: !!!!
Coincidence or not,"looking after" Stan Lee I found this picture  :shock: 8-) :

Now please tell me if that the one "in the back" of them is Michael or no  :shock: ???? Who knows maybe Stan was on the set of GHOST,together with Michael,but until now we didn't see any video to prove that.Something  tells me that ,there are many things we don't know yet,things that maybe we will know in the near future  :idea:  :)
So we have : TMZ,SONY,VEVO and now Stan Lee  8-) ,again !!!!

Stan Lee Tweeted the above picture “Nuts! When I offered @deadmau5 (Dead Mouse to you) some disk jockeying tips, he said if I didn’t shut up he’d take his mouse head away!” I always wondered what the DJ looked like and I think it is great that the Comic Book legend is the one that unmasked him. You know what Deadmau5 isn’t that bad looking, I wonder why he wears those over-sized mice heads.
Why,why,I wonder WHY my self too ,lol  lolol/ !!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Deadmau5 is gimmicky & cool. And lots of people go through a lot of effort to make those cheeseheads in different colors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MJonmind

Awh, this is so cool!  More Mickey-like connections.  Here's Stan Lee when Michael toured Marvel Comics.

So maybe Deadmau5 is another clue that MJ did in fact purchase Marvel, though Frank Cascio says he did not. suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Awh, this is so cool!  More Mickey-like connections.  Here's Stan Lee when Michael toured Marvel Comics.

So maybe Deadmau5 is another clue that MJ did in fact purchase Marvel, though Frank Cascio says he did not. suspicious//

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Interesting connections.
Last December there was a rumour that Deadmau5 was really a dead mouse ;)

Deadmau5 mocks latest death hoax: 'Thought we had all agreed on acid...'
Deadmau5 is not dead. Again. He is dead funny, though.

The superstar DJ also known as Joel Zimmerman woke up Monday morning to yet another death hoax making its way through the twittersphere (and one gullible Australian music news site) after pranksters altered his Wikipedia page to read: "On December 11, 2011, a day after performing at the 2011 Spike Video Game Awards Joel collapsed in his hotel room in Los Angeles due to exhaustion and apparent Alcohol intoxication."

Whomever edited this wiki got pretty darn detailed, considering it allegedly happened only hours earlier, writing: "After friends attempted to enter his room but were unable to get a response, they reportedly called his phone, then asked management to open the door after he didn't answer. They found him on the floor, not breathing. He was subsequently rushed to the emergency room and pronounced dead on arrival."

In reality, Deadmau5 did perform at the VGA awards and, according to his later tweet, "did get pretty wasted last night." But mostly Zimmerman just seemed disappointed at how boring his supposed death was.

"Once again, extremely disappointed by the insanely uncreative death rumor," he posted on Facebook. "i thought we had all agreed on acid spitting koala's skydiving and volcano? oh well... still glad to see some 'press' taking this s--- seriously."

This follows CNN allegedly reporting that Skrillex had snuffed it in a plane crash on Dec. 9. While the dubstep producer tweeted his disappointment ("Third death rumor about me this year...wtf?") we're sure Deadmau5 was totes jealous that his DJ peer got a more interesting death hoax than, y'know, getting drunk.

Well, I think Deadmau5 will agree that MJ's death hoax is even more interesting :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Interesting connections.
Last December there was a rumour that Deadmau5 was really a dead mouse ;)

Deadmau5 mocks latest death hoax: 'Thought we had all agreed on acid...'
Deadmau5 is not dead. Again. He is dead funny, though.

The superstar DJ also known as Joel Zimmerman woke up Monday morning to yet another death hoax making its way through the twittersphere (and one gullible Australian music news site) after pranksters altered his Wikipedia page to read: "On December 11, 2011, a day after performing at the 2011 Spike Video Game Awards Joel collapsed in his hotel room in Los Angeles due to exhaustion and apparent Alcohol intoxication."

Whomever edited this wiki got pretty darn detailed, considering it allegedly happened only hours earlier, writing: "After friends attempted to enter his room but were unable to get a response, they reportedly called his phone, then asked management to open the door after he didn't answer. They found him on the floor, not breathing. He was subsequently rushed to the emergency room and pronounced dead on arrival."

In reality, Deadmau5 did perform at the VGA awards and, according to his later tweet, "did get pretty wasted last night." But mostly Zimmerman just seemed disappointed at how boring his supposed death was.

"Once again, extremely disappointed by the insanely uncreative death rumor," he posted on Facebook. "i thought we had all agreed on acid spitting koala's skydiving and volcano? oh well... still glad to see some 'press' taking this s--- seriously."

This follows CNN allegedly reporting that Skrillex had snuffed it in a plane crash on Dec. 9. While the dubstep producer tweeted his disappointment ("Third death rumor about me this year...wtf?") we're sure Deadmau5 was totes jealous that his DJ peer got a more interesting death hoax than, y'know, getting drunk.

Well, I think Deadmau5 will agree that MJ's death hoax is even more interesting :mrgreen:

Ever  :)  bearhug !!!!!!
That was "intresting" and fun  geek/  ,but I have to admit that you are right regarding Mj's Hoax  :lol:  lolol/ ,thank you  ;))  !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions