2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

Watch Louis Farrakhan speak about Obama’s action in Libya: "That's a Murderer in the White house".........

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqkc0xtLTb8[/youtube]

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Farrakhan was seated behind the Jackson family at the memorial, and was on record saying Michael Jackson rang him and asked him for help a week before the 25th June 2009.  Lets not forget the NOI bodyguards that Farrakhan provided for Michael Jacksons secrurity.......Hmmmmmm

911 was an inside job....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgPy1YXs-PY&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=tSIx7UwJjks[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Farrakhan was seated behind the Jackson family at the memorial, and was on record saying Michael Jackson rang him and asked him for help a week before the 25th June 2009.  Lets not forget the NOI bodyguards that Farrakhan provided for Michael Jacksons secrurity.......Hmmmmmm

911 was an inside job....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgPy1YXs-PY&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=tSIx7UwJjks[/youtube]

I was wondering why the  last names of some of the guards sounded Muslim. LoL. Wow. Did you hear the sermon Farrakhan preached on Michael's "death"? He was going OFF! :shock: <---That was my response. haha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Tink

Farrakhan is an extremist, even in the Black community. He does it strictly for RATINGS, as far as I'm concerned!
Michael had apparently kicked his group out, as body guards, from what I'd heard.

I'm against any group who seems to drive a stake between any of our communities.

Within a few miles of where I live, we have the Crystal Cathedral, Orthodox Jewish Temples,
Budhist Temples, Hindu Temples, &Muslim Mosques. It's quite beautiful, really.

After 9/11, we all had to draw closer together, to protect each other, especially when it was each other's Holy days!
Women who wore head covering were the most endangered while shopping, with Indian Sikhs at the 7/11s
the second most. The latter were able to compromise, according to their leaders, by wearing Anaheim Angels caps,
until they weren't targeted anymore.

Strangely, it was a time where we spoke and wept openly together. Some strength has remained, and locals are still
strong. Yes; one of the radicals was from here, but that's only one.

In the scheme of things, the world has become a smaller place, and he needs to do what we all have done out here, since 9/11:
Embrace each other, and accept our differences. Love each other, accept each other.

Just stop the blame game - it gets you nowhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

AKHTONI

9/11 inside job with the help of the  BOSS ISRAEL
The problem is not just obama or another president, the problem is the hidden power ( real power)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

paula-c

So guilty he is the one that presses the trigger, As well as which give the order
Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 12:51:23 PM by paula-c
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
I personally feel that when Michael said "we have 4 years to get it right" was referring to the presidency. I feel he knew all about the NWO, & didn't NOT go with their agenda. Michael was a very schrewd business man. He saw right thru what they we're doing in his country of USA. He saw what they we're doing to "his race", in Africa & killing the "blacks & browns". I'm not going to put Michael up on a pedalstool, because he doesn't belong there. What Michael was, is human, with a conscience & LOVE for his country. What Michael did, was the right thing to do.

I don't feel he was ever a Obama supporter. He was toooo smart for that. Unlike Jay-Z, which we all know is heavy into the Illumanti, & NWO.
There's a reason why Michael never hung out with his "race" in the entertainerment business, he knew what was going on. He saw what they we're doing to black artists. He has spoke on it before. Because he was a very schrewd businessman, he could have that control over that part of his life.

I also feel because Michael was such a HUGE success on his own, with the Illumnati controlling the Lyrics of his songs, that poised a HUGE threat to the Illumanti, & I also feel they had a HUGE hand into destroying him. It wasn't just a DA, in California, that wanted to destroy him. That DA was paid off by a bigger SOURCE. I don't believe for a milisecond that a DA was out to destroy him. There was a bigger payout for this DA. That came from a GLOBAL SOURCE!

Tom Sneddon was the puppet to destroy Michal Jackson.
Barrack Obama is the puppet to destroy USA, & other countries!
BOTH BEING PAID BY GLOBAL ELITES!

Remember how many whistleblowers "magically disappear", or "magically die from natural causes"?

Michael got out when he did because I feel like he knew his life was at risk.
The disguises that Michael used, & using, was the biggest assett to keeping him alive today.

If we keep noticing Michael's circle of friends, getting smaller due to "natural causes", it's because someone is getting closer to either discovering the truth, & what better way than eliminate the closest to him, his loved ones, to keep him in hiding.

I've NEVER thought Michael ever supported Obama. I feel he saw right thru Obama.
When I look back on his past concerts & the messages he was trying to convey, it's because he knew what was happening. He tried to convey that message thru his music. I feel he still had to maintain his entertaining ability, but had to use his message thru his music to "wake up" the sleeping public.
I don't feel enough people caught on to the messages UNTIL AFTER his "death"...& then the "HELLOOOOO....why couldn't I have seen this mesage before?"

Thank God for this site, because we've all gained some knowledge into not only Michael's world, but opened up the eyes & ears of what's really happening in our world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
The aaaaaahhhhhhaaaaa moment didn't happen until after Michael's "death".....aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaa, that's what he meant! Then red flags went up everywhere!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwynned

Watch Louis Farrakhan speak about Obama’s action in Libya: "That's a Murderer in the White house".........

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqkc0xtLTb8[/youtube]

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, if NATO had actually bombed Libya, I would agree with him.  Farrakhan knows only too well nothing happened in Libya.  No revolution.  No bombing.  So he is safe to call Obama a murderer when he knows full well....there was no murder.

Is Farrakhan an 'extremist'?  I would have to ask, is Michael an extremist?  What exactly is an extremist, other than someone whose actions and ideas are far out of the mainstream.  That might include us.   :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

And what happened in Libya?.., everyone there live happy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm not a follower of LF but in a way he's correct.  All presidents give the command to commit murder via the act of war.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions