becTopic starter

Souza is preparing a sister site, if you will, to collect and organize all of the trial information into one area for easy access and referencing. Here is the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

/judge/

It is unfinished currently, a work in progress, please keep in mind when you browse through it.

Where she finds the time to do this, I do not know... but I'm hoping we can help her by gathering information into one place. I'm hoping that everyone will post here on this thread any trial media/documents/pics/exhibits/videos/etc that they have so we can collaborate it all into the new site as the ultimate trial reference tool on the net. Post anything and everything you have, don't worry if you're not sure if it's relevant to the investigation or not. Everyone's contribution is welcome and helpful.

So please... start posting!  /woohoo/

Ps. Thank you!
Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 05:18:49 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

LA Times article from 28th Sept. titled Conrad Murray trial off to an emotional start
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Thanks @ bec & RK

Not all at once people, or I will not be able to handle it all! LOL. Sorry, but please don't let this end up as Hoaxpedia; meaning dead. I would really want the info all organized on this site for reference. So far included are the testimonies on video (not all yet, still editing and uploading), the transcripts/info of the preliminary hearings in January (someone with more time than I have want to compare prelim with testimonies in the trial?), the court documents filed and one or two exhibits. I will go and search myself as well, but it would be very helpful if you all lend a hand with this. Just post whatever you have or can find and I will filter it.

By the way: the livestream also was moved to this site and I will remove the old one. So if you have it in your bookmarks, you should change the url.

Anyways, to work people, I can't do it all alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

does it make sense to make it a VIP topic on top of the forum site, e.g. underneath the C.M. trial video archive?

Are other languages welcome as well, if found?

Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

~Souza~

does it make sense to make it a VIP topic on top of the forum site, e.g. underneath the C.M. trial video archive?

Are other languages welcome as well, if found?

Thanks

Might work. Just throw it in, I'll see what I can do with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

- Search warrant (Murray's offices): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

- Murray's police interview (transcript): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

- Toxicology report: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

Maybe that this link can/will be useful as well: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

/judge/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Great idea Souza!

Question: Do we post the stuff here and then you move it?...or do we post it directly on the page you created?

Not sure if this has already been added...but here's the link to the transcript of Murray's LAPD interview:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

~Souza~

Great idea Souza!

Question: Do we post the stuff here and then you move it?...or do we post it directly on the page you created?

Not sure if this has already been added...but here's the link to the transcript of Murray's LAPD interview:

With L.O.V.E. always.

Please post everything here, I will move it to the pages. I have the transcript of the interview uploaded already. If you are not sure if something was posted/uploaded, just walk through the site that bec posted the link of. I am uploading videos and documents constantly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

K...thanks Souza, will do.  The home page article of the link is not in English...can the English translation be added?

I will take a look around...but if there's something specific you'd like us to look for, just let me know (I have time today).

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~Souza~

The home page article of the link is not in English...can the English translation be added?

Lol, it's in Latin. It's a standard text for webpages that do not have text yet. Bec agreed to write the text for the homepage, so as soon as she gave me that, there will be text in English ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOL...makes sense...thanks.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

I will, thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Raikiramari

Great idea Souza!

With L.O.V.E. always.

Please post everything here, I will move it to the pages. I have the transcript of the interview uploaded already. If you are not sure if something was posted/uploaded, just walk through the site that bec posted the link of. I am uploading videos and documents constantly.

I feel like such a newbie, what kind of stuff to post? D:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

Great idea Souza!

With L.O.V.E. always.

I feel like such a newbie, what kind of stuff to post? D:

Thanks, Souza - this is a good idea. Thank you for all of the work you put into this.

Raikarama - post links to articles and information on the trial. Post links to videos, etc. Post pictures. Anything that is related to the trial that you believe would be relevant and a good source of information to keep track of.

Post from Bec
I'm hoping that everyone will post here on this thread any trial media/documents/pics/exhibits/videos/etc that they have so we can collaborate it all into the new site as the ultimate trial reference tool on the net. Post anything and everything you have, don't worry if you're not sure if it's relevant to the investigation or not. Everyone's contribution is welcome and helpful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal