October 28, 2011
October 15, 2011, 01:37:49 AM
October 28, 2011 seems to be an interesting date.

First, the trial has been predicted to end on that date:
(source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

This Is It came out in theaters on October 28, 2009.

A new movie, "Anonymous" is coming out in theaters on October 28, 2011:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Remember the group called "Anonymous" with the V for Vendetta masks:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaG7eOAoQxk[/youtube]

It is also rumored that the Mayan Calendar ends on October 28, 2011:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anything else...? Post here ! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

gwynned

Re: October 28, 2011
October 15, 2011, 03:10:15 AM
Well, I was just reading a 'channeling' about 10/28 and came on to this forum to see if there was anything posted on it already!  Thanks for doing all the work for me.  All I can add is the obvious that Halloween is 3 days later.  So TII becomes Thriller II. 

I'm fascinated by the movie Anonymous  :idea: not just because of the name and its connection to V for Vendetta but because I've felt for some time that Michael, in a grand Shakespearean flouriish has written an incredible tale, a roller coaster ride of tragedy and farce using all the world to stage  his greatest work of art.  At the moment, just as the movie suggests, the author of this work of genius remains 'Anonymous.' 

Michael said in TII that he wanted to show us talent like we've never seen before.  Perhaps not since Shakespeare has the world witnessed such breathtaking genius.  When all is revealed (soon, please!!), the world will be gobsmacked....as will we all. 

Can't wait to see Anonymous
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
October 15, 2011, 03:36:27 AM
yeah...i came to know about "anonymous" movie and also about the Mayan calender through 'mjhoaxlive' on twitter. I really do expect some good news on that day...  ;D

if you all remember there's a video from MJHoaxEvidence about the connections of Shakespeare with the death hoax...i'm pretty sure this is am old news for y'all.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

gwynned

October 19, 2011, 10:36:08 AM
yeah...i came to know about "anonymous" movie and also about the Mayan calender through 'mjhoaxlive' on twitter. I really do expect some good news on that day...  ;D

if you all remember there's a video from MJHoaxEvidence about the connections of Shakespeare with the death hoax...i'm pretty sure this is am old news for y'all.

Thanks for the tip on the video.  I must have forgotten this or missed it, but the Shakespearean element to this hoax is quite interesting.  Is Christopher Marlowe the REAL William Shakespeare?  If so, is it a coincidence that he has the same initials as Conrad Murray?  Christopher Marlowe was allegedly as spy for Queen Elizabeth, so did he fake his death for several reasons both personal and political.  Marlowe wrote a play allegedly for the queen about which is written: 

This play addresses the marriage question, as did much literature during Elizabeth's time, but Marlowe's approach is more praise and less advice, as opposed to other writers who were frequently urging her to marry and immediately beget an heir of flesh.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Marlowe illustrates his praise of the Queen by introducing Dido as a queen of immense power and influence; however, Venus and Cupid's spell causes her to become a dependent, love-struck worshipper of Aeneas and eventually drives her to her death. Using Dido and Aeneas, Marlowe praises Queen Elizabeth's strength as a monarch by presenting what would have been had she bowed to the pressures of Parliament to marry. Marlowe commends his queen for her eventual choice in a "husband" (meaning her "marriage" to England) by illustrating the consequences of giving in to the pressures of choosing an unworthy mate.

What was the nature of the relationship between Marlowe and the Queen? 

I can't wait to see the movie, but there is speculation that the Queen was enamored of Marlowe.....who looks intriguing if not a bit wild eyed as opposed to the stern and not very attractive Shakespearean image we are so used to. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions