I just came across this trailer for "anonynous", which is coming out on 10/28. I watched it without knowing the michael - Roland Emmerich connection and it got me thinking.
It's about Shakespeare being a fraud. about someone else being behind his plays and poems. reminds me of the theory that michael is now making movies, without anyone knowing he's behind them. and there's probably more to it then I can tell.
what do you guys think?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXE_iovifmk
[/youtube]

"within his words, between the lines, lies the truth".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There's A Man
Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well
There's Such A Man
His Thoughts You Can Never Tell
And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be
'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free
Then He Laughs, He Kicks And
Rolls Up His Sleeves
I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever

everlastinglove_MJ

Very possible, because Michael could be producing movies and in relation to Shakespeare I'm thinking of the quote "To be or not to be, that's the question" (in hoax sense ;) ) and it reminds me of Michael as the scarecrow quoting in the Wiz "Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown" from the play Henry IV, part II. I'd say an amazing drama to produce  8-)
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

grossomodo

"We've all been played" line is suggestive...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
OVERALL MOONWALK!

When I saw this trailer on TV today I immediately thought of Michael!!!   Can't wait to see it!
 albino/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just came across this trailer for "anonynous", which is coming out on 10/28. I watched it without knowing the michael - Roland Emmerich connection and it got me thinking.
It's about Shakespeare being a fraud. about someone else being behind his plays and poems. reminds me of the theory that michael is now making movies, without anyone knowing he's behind them. and there's probably more to it then I can tell.
what do you guys think?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXE_iovifmk
[/youtube]
"within his words, between the lines, lies the truth".

Hagitg thank you very much for this video.I dont know why but I remember I saw something about THIS MOVIE some were before.I dont know  if I saw it here or on internet;youtube maybe  :? .
Anyway to my knowledge Michael is a very good friend with Roland Emmerich so is very possible that he had a hand on this movie  8-).Here is a story with Michael ,Roland and David Nordahl,the painter  :):

Surprise visit to Santa Fe

Nordahl grew close to all three. Typically, the artist spent time with the Jackson brood on the West Coast. But over Memorial Day weekend in 2004, the star and his tykes surprised Nordahl by visiting Santa Fe via Jackson's plush private bus (with a 60-inch plasma TV). Jackson suggested a movie outing.

"I thought we were going to a screening room," Nordahl says. "His driver pulled into DeVargas Mall. He was friends with (Roland Emmerich), the director of The Day After Tomorrow, and it was opening weekend. The mall was jammed, and there was no place to park. I took the kids, got the tickets and popcorn, and we went in. Michael came in after the lights went down.

"The lights came up, and nobody noticed him. He had on a baseball cap and these Chinese silk pajamas  :lol:. The kids had no masks on. Any of those rags would have paid $100,000 for that picture."

Like Grossomodo said: "We've all been played" line is suggestive... 8-) geek/

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions