Andrea

Re: Jury Sees Naked Michael Jackson Photo: Why?
October 13, 2011, 07:59:40 AM
On HLN last night they were talking about how the autopsy photo was  "final humiliation" for Michael.  And compared this photo to what Michael went through in '93 when he had his private area photographed by police because of the accusations.  He has had so many wrongs done to him and I think people are (hopefully) finally starting to see Michael as a human being who was treated grossly unfair, even in "death"... 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chinbie

October 13, 2011, 08:20:54 AM
i think these things are exaggerated; OMG!
it aimed at show us mj has died ;
how can michael's family do nothing abt this  /judge/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 09:39:29 AM
Thank you for sharing this with us. I loved all of the comments. I also think it was shown for many reasons - shock, to remind us of what he went through, and to put the hook in deeper into the tabloids/media. It should, of course, be a great reminder to those following that it doesn't match the EMT's description of Michael.

HE still gives us entertainment and laughter during this breathtaking journey, a fake autopsy picture is just part of the package to let our laughter freeze in our throats from time to time.

Thank you for this present Mr Jackson, you sure owe nobody nothing and still you are acting so generously....must be L.O:V:E:.....

Heartwarrior - I LOVE what you wrote. thank you :)

I, too, didn't follow the tabloids after watching what Bashir did to Michael several years ago so I also didn't follow the Anna Nicole trial, etc. I still feel so bad for all of them involved. I hadn't seen that picture either but at least they give respect in the picture. Not so with Michael's picture.

The point brought up about the humiliation Michael went through having his genitals photographed is a great point. At the time he also said that if that's what he had to go through in order to prove his innocence...then so be it. Funny, but I think this could very well be part of the reason - TO PROVE HIS INNOCENCE.

I can't get over the weight - 136 lbs. To me that is not frail. I have relatives who would match the height and weight and they are perfectly healthy.

All of the inconsistencies battle in my mind against my logical thinking. In the end I am convinced it's a hoax.

Have a blessed day :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 13, 2011, 10:25:26 AM
In 2005, Michael was able to prevent the jury saw pictures taken of his body in 1993.
At that time the revelation of these photos would have more sense, since they could confirm or refute the testimony of Chandler and most of all was not televised!

Now, it's very strange that the family and the judge allowed a photo of that would have worldwide repercussions. They did not think Michael's children could see it?

Overall, the picture for a necropsy is very strange.

This picture is just to shock the world, but I wasn't startled by it at any time.  smiley_spider

If this were real, would really be the final humiliation for Michael, that never happened with any celebrity or ordinary people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

October 13, 2011, 01:06:09 PM
Their supposed reason for showing the photo:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Radar Legal Editor
The autopsy photo of Michael Jackson that was shown in court on Tuesday at Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial evoked tears and gasps from audience members in attendance, and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has exclusively learned why it was used.
"The defense has witnesses that are going to testify that Michael Jackson's bones were protruding, and that he looked very, very sick. Remember the paramedic told jurors that when they first arrived at Michael Jackson's bedroom, they thought he was a hospice patient. The photo had to be shown to jurors to show Michael Jackson's physical state. The Jackson family was warned before the photo was shown, and Katherine Jackson left without seeing the photo," a law enforcement source tells RadarOnline.com.
RadarOnline.com has chosen not to publish Michael Jackson's autopsy photograph. "Showing an autopsy photo is never taken lightly. It can be gruesome, but there is always a very specific reason why it's shown. This wasn't done for shock value, as some pundits have declared," the insider says.
As You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the D.A. is expected to rest their case this week; the defense will then begin presenting its case.
If convicted of involuntary manslaughter, Dr. Murray could face up to four years behind bars.
Stay tuned to RadarOnline.com for the latest developments on this story.

I just don't understand why this photo is being called an "autopsy" photo. Things would have been less shocking if they'd just said, "We're going to show another photograph of Michael Jackson dead" in the first place, because this photo is NOT from an autopsy anyway. Whether he's lying on the coroner's table or not, there is no autopsy being performed on that body at the time the photo was taken. So, I don't get it.
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 01:11:04 PM by Bee Bee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

October 13, 2011, 02:49:34 PM
The dates wrong by the body it said 8 25 2009 ? So Its a fake
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

MJonmind

October 13, 2011, 03:07:22 PM
I think it was shown to evoke emotion, controversy, contrast to EMT and others descriptions. From the humiliation of graphic "dead" body to resurrection shock will produce the greater impact on the world. BTW my son is 5'10" and is 135 lbs. and is perfectly healthy and strong. I also think this IS Michael, but photoshopped as well.
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 03:09:22 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
October 13, 2011, 03:12:52 PM
To me, displaying the autopsy pic is another proof that Michael is alive. It would totally be inappropriate if he was dead for real and the family wouldn't allow this to happen.

I agree, there is no technical reason to show the picture.  The testimony by Christopher Rogers did not coincide /reference to the showing of the picture, so it was purely for dramatic effect. The "death photo" in this instance would have been sufficient...it is presumed that if he died that he went to the coroners , so why the explicit photo? (if this was a real case) :?

Now on the other hand...showing the picture reinforces that this is indeed a hoax. Whether it was actually MJ or a wax impression of him, or a body double is irrelevant...the fact that it was shown indicates this was another staged event.

...and again, the multiple "inconsistancies" the photo raises....the date, body description, body wrapped in sheets (improper handling), possible photoshopping, angle of the picture, inconsistant bruising etc...etc...

just another piece in the puzzle... :|
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 03:15:32 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 04:12:44 PM
This photo makes me sick... It is all over the internet in my country and in the tabloids... Although they are labelling it 18+ or "drastic" they are still publishing it.
I am shocked and speechless. I stare at this photo for long hours to see any glimpse of life in it... And I don't know what to think... It is so hard to see your beloved person in a state like this.
This photo may turn a hard core-believer into non believer ot totally opposite...
It haunts me at night... What did I do to you, Michael that you are taking your sweet revenge even on me? Is this still out of love?
 :'( :'( :'( :'(
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 04:15:14 PM by VeryLittleSusie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

October 13, 2011, 05:44:50 PM

Is it me or is this black square in this particular photo TRANSPARENT??
OMG... Sorry, I warned you I have been staring at it for hours...  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
October 13, 2011, 06:02:23 PM
If Mike has allowed this photo was released there is a reason.. ;) .... waiting for... typing/ bangbang

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

October 13, 2011, 06:38:24 PM
 :?: Why Michael has no belly button in this photo?? Maybe they don't know how touse photoshop...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 13, 2011, 08:28:25 PM
Is it legally allowed to show it to the public on TV for the world to see it? Is there a law that prevents such photos to be shown to the world and not only to the judge and jury?

photos and video recordings of the body, or any part of the body of a deceased person taken by or for the forensic doctor at the scene of death or in the course of a post-mortem examination or an autopsy is not available for inspection at any time in accordance with article 129 of the code of Civil procedure in California. Any person who wishes to inspect or obtain copies of the photographs will be required to obtain a court order as referred to in article 129. "

quoteViewing autopsy photographs is NOT the right of the media or press under the law. If viewing autopsy pictures IN COURT, generally T.V. cameras are either turned toward the judge or the shot is blacked out.

Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 08:33:29 PM by paula-c
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 13, 2011, 09:09:35 PM
1. I can't see his belly button.
2. I can't see his face properly.
3. His hands look to small.
4. His lips don't look right.
5. Why show this to the world?.....for shock value!

"Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on the t.v. screen don't make it factual"
(MJ Tabloid Junkie)

These lyrics from tabloid junkie sound familiar...

"In the hood
Frame him if you could
Shoot to kill
To blame him if you will
If he dies sympathize
Such false witnesses
Damn self righteousness"

The media are now starting to act all sympathetic to Michael. Oh how two faced and chameleon-like the media can be.

I will add why show a picture with a bandage and a tube hanging under his nose. For me they should have removed bandage and that tube.. What happened to the right arm. It looks half an arm.. I just noticed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 13, 2011, 11:48:02 PM
Just thinking out loud here regarding the dramatic feel of showing the photo. The prosecutors did it on purpose, probably for many reasons but I think this is another one we should consider. Remember TMZ gave us the "low-down" of the jurors and we all joked about how the majority of them were MJ fans, appreciated his music, saw TII etc. What better way to get the jury to despise Murray then to show MJ "dead", the man that they saw on film, sang along with and appreciated?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions